Futanari Notebook Ch. 57

Story Info
Dinner with the family.
3.5k words
4.56
5.6k
11

Part 57 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers

A great many surprises had challenged Alicia in her life. Some brought joy, like when she discovered she was pregnant with Carmen, then Melody a decade later, but other times threatened her very soul. The picture of a handsome man above her couch reminded her of that daily. So when Carmen revealed that she was gay, she embraced it. Even when her daughter had been originally labelled a boy in the ultrasounds, then discovered further anomalies such as the functional womb and vagina, alongside her multiple penises, Alicia never thought anything wrong about it. Long as her child grew up happy.

Which she had. However, the reveal that she was dating two people at the same time proved difficult to wrap her head around. Alicia didn't think of herself as a prude, but the idea hadn't occurred to her until that very moment. Her acceptance wasn't helped that she could plainly see Stacy was much older than Carmen, the laugh lines too obvious around her eyes. Maybe craziest of all was just how... busty the three of them were.

Alicia would happily bet she had half the world's total breast mass in her living room right that second. Sure, Carmen was an early bloomer, and a prodigy in that regard, but the idea that two others would be on par with her was nearly unfathomable. No, it wasn't just them. She remembered Carmen's friend, Mary, was just as ludicrously endowed. Did her daughter just attract big breasted women, or was it the other way around? They were a sight to behold.

"Mom?" Carmen asked, those unique eyes looked at her in worry.

"Huh? Yes, sorry. So, you're dating them both, right?"

"Yes."

"And Rachel is also dating Stacy?"

"Not really," Rachel answered, "Not that I don't like her, but she's not exactly my type. She makes Carmen happy, though, so I'm happy enough."

"And I'm more than willing to date the pair of you," Stacy said, "I don't believe there's such a thing as monopolising love."

"I... Okay, I'm... is it, no... um..."

"It's okay," Carmen said, "I just thought you should know, in case you thought I was cheating on Rachel or something."

"Oh, honey, I'd never think that," Alicia said, though she had suspected it just a moment ago.

"I know. This is pretty weird for you, right? We can go out for dinner, let you gather your thoughts."

"No, wait. It is strange, but that's only because I don't understand everything right now. How about you stay in and we'll have dinner together? How's that sound?"

Carmen looked at the two behind her. She towered over them, though Stacy wasn't short by any means, which only made Alicia more aware of how tiny she was compared to her oldest child. At least she still had a couple feet on Melody. Oh god, how would she react to this? If Alicia could barely get her thoughts in order, she didn't want to imagine how a child would handle it.

"I guess that's a good idea," Carmen said, "It'll be nice having a meal. Plus Melody can meet Stacy this way."

"Are you going to tell her too?" Alicia asked.

"Of course. She'd figure it out soon enough anyway, plus I don't want to hide too much from her. Or you. Not anymore."

"Right. Well, I'll get started."

"You should let me help," Stacy quickly suggested, "I'm pretty handy in a kitchen."

She didn't doubt it. Stacy was a plump woman, though it was hard to tell with her breasts covering most of her stomach, then again it became obvious with a look at her ass. For someone so abundantly curvy, her figure was flawless. Nothing about her seemed unwanted, even the pot belly she sported fit her like a work of art. Jealousy wasn't a frequent guest in Alicia's mind since coming into her current fortune, but comparing her figure to Stacy's welcomed the emotion with a red carpet. Even against Rachel, she only had the advantage in height.

But that wouldn't stop her getting to know this woman and making dinner provided a perfect chance. Smiling, Alicia accepted the offer and was about to extend it to the others, when a high voice pitched itself from upstairs.

"Carmen! Come up and play! I wanna show you a new game I made up." Melody's voice couldn't be ignored. Whether it be a request or a demand, Carmen always caved to the girl, and this was no exception.

"We'll entertain her until dinner," Carmen said, then took Rachel's hand and led her upstairs too. It was just a simple act, not any different to how she and her husband acted, but the look of utter infatuation on the petite, yet stacked redhead's face warmed Alicia's heart. If that wasn't love, then she didn't want to know the real thing. Rachel was spirited away and taken captive behind a closed door, subject to whatever Melody wished.

Which left Alicia in the kitchen with Stacy.

"Well, let's get started." The meal was a simple, but time consuming lasagne, something that could be prepped quickly enough and offer plenty of time for her to sit down with this stunning woman, who she suspected was at least twice Carmen's age. Tact didn't run in her family, so she went straight for the main issue on her mind.

"How old are you, Stacy?"

"I just turned thirty-nine last month."

"And you don't think it's weird? You and Carmen?"

"I know it's not normal," Stacy said, delicately lining the pasta sheets, forced to lean over with how far her chest stood out. A kind smile graced the room, as did determination in her warm eyes, "Twenty years is a big gap. I'm old enough to be her aunt," she chuckled, "But that's not how Carmen makes me feel." A hand drifted to her chest, over her heart and the smile brightened.

"I can't count the number of times she's helped me out. More than any 'adult' I've ever known. Except maybe my own mother, but that's hard to beat, you know?"

"I do," Alicia smiled back.

"When I had my own business, it wasn't really going well, then I hired her. She pointed out all the things I was doing wrong, made sure I put my foot down when needed, and, well, I don't need to explain why she attracted a lot of customers." Stacy blushed and shifted her weight slightly, bringing a leg up between her and Alicia, as if to hide something.

Yes, Carmen was attractive. Penises or none, anyone would be blessed by Heaven itself to be with her, but did that really arouse this woman so much? Alicia supposed it was understandable, she was a grown woman and Carmen would be nineteen later that year. They must've done stuff together.

"Sure, I get it," Alicia said, doing her best not to judge. If she met a guy as handsome as Carmen was beautiful, then she might be in the same position.

"Even when it... when the fire happened, she wanted to help. But some things happened and I couldn't talk to her," Stacy's eternal grin pinched to a grimace, "It was torture for months. I couldn't contact her, yet she was the only reason I didn't just lie in bed and cry myself to sleep every night. Finding someone that accepts me so wholeheartedly like her is, well, not one in a million, I've seen the internet, but it feels like a miracle to me."

"What do you mean?" Alicia asked. Did that mean Stacy had some kind of criminal record? Or a massive scar? Or was it something more in line with Carmen's own unique circumstance? She glanced at Stacy's hips, but the leg was still in her way and she hadn't thought to look closely earlier.

"I lactate," Stacy said with a plain expression, as if she were mentioning the mole on her left cheek.

"Oh, you're a mom too?"

Stacy chuckled, "No, no. Not yet anyway. I'd like that someday. Maybe when Carmen finishes school. If she wants to, of course." Again, her hand moved on its own to rub at her stomach this time, smile back in place, but warmer than ever, and knowing. Like she was certain it'd happen. Or already had.

No, Alicia squashed the thought. She trusted her daughter to make the right decisions, and fathering a child before she was even in college, albeit only because of that asinine decision by Saint Puella, wasn't something she'd do. Even if motherhood suited Stacy better than herself.

"It's a condition I've had for a long time called galactorrhea. I know it sounds bad, but I just make milk basically."

"Couldn't you get surgery?"

"Thought about it, but it'd mean giving up these," Stacy hefted her bust, displaying just how soft and heavy they were, "Besides, it's grown on me."

"And Carmen's okay with it?"

"Oh, she loves it," Stacy chortled, making her curves jiggle in lavish waves, "Um, I mean, she's cool with it, yeah. Even when it gets on her clothes."

"I see," Alicia returned her attention to making the meal, using her own garlic butter for bread while the lasagne baked. Curiosity overpowered jealousy as she eyed Stacy's chest, wondering just how much such massive mammaries let down every day. Her own record was barely half a litre, though she didn't have boobs the size of pillows, "And how much do you make? Just, you know, out of curiosity."

"Around five or so gallons," Stacy shrugged, "To be honest, I haven't had a chance to measure it since a recent growth spurt."

"Gallons?" Alicia's jaw wouldn't move as she gawked at the woman, stunning in so many more ways than she imagined, "Th-they must weigh a ton!"

"I've got a strong back." Stacy rolled her shoulders as proof, which sent a stronger wave through her the milk barrels on her chest. Alicia recovered enough to shut her mouth properly and focus on cleaning up the counter. The scent of dinner filled the room as it cooked, yet she caught sweet undertones, almost like milk.

"I'll say. What do you do with it all anyway? Just pour it down the drain."

"No, no. What a waste that'd be. No, I drink it, cook with it, even use it in my best coffee blends."

"Drink it?" Alicia's jaw fell yet again, but she swiftly pulled it back, "Isn't that, you know, kind of gross?"

"I'm lucky. Mine tastes amazing, not to toot my own horn too much, but I think it's one of biggest reasons my business stayed afloat for so long."

"You sold it to people?"

"Of course. I'm not one to hoard a good thing. Would you like to try some? I'll put it in some coffee for you."

"I..." Alicia didn't have the wherewithal to refuse. In moments, the kitchen filled with the acrid scent of unfiltered coffee, then ripened into a sweet aroma that overpowered all else. Stacy kept her back to the stupefied woman, taking care not to fully remove her shirt, even as her arms made suggestive movements. Seconds later and she was handed a glass of what looked like a latte, complete with the milky swirls, which she knew to be Stacy's own creation. Was she actually going to drink this?

The look on her guest's face offered no other choice. Confidence radiated from her smile of anticipation, warm eyes waited, knowing the outcome, like they read the unwelcome flush of warmth in Alicia's lower body. She gulped, then sipped the beverage. Part of her anticipated a foul sweetness, like when she tasted her own breast milk on a dumb whim, yet it never came. The bitterness of the coffee blended flawlessly with the natural sweetness, the white swirls seeming to layer the flavours, like a coffee dusted cake with buttercream filling. Alicia took a proper gulp and sighed as warmth poured down her throat.

Flashes of her early days of motherhood bolstered the heat. The first moment she held Carmen to her chest, fed her, burped her, then those first steps that seemed to come too soon after. How flavours could conjure such memories baffled her, yet she welcomed them all the same. Perhaps it was more than just her own affections, but Stacy's as well?

If she loved her daughter even a fraction the amount she did, then Alicia had no right to stand in the way of it.

"It's good, right?" Stacy asked, leaning her breasts on the counter, chin propped up on a hand as she watched Alicia's expressions.

"Yeah, that's underselling it."

"Told you," Stacy chuckled. A warm sound, like her own mother's laughter.

"We've still got a bit of time left, why not sit down?" Alicia offered.

They chatted until the food was ready and called the three youngsters down. Yes, it was strange for Carmen to be dating someone over twice her age, however nothing about Stacy made the relationship seem anything but loving. If her child had that much affection to give, then good for her. Rachel and Stacy were both lucky to have her.

"So, you're dating two girls?" Melody asked after Carmen introduced her to Stacy.

"Yes," Carmen said.

"I thought you could only go out with one."

"That's just what people want to think," Carmen explained, "I'm done caring what they want of me."

"So cool," Melody said, eyes all but twinkling as she looked at her sister in a new light, though one that might not be the best influence.

"Long as you aren't doing anything bad," Alicia said.

"Of course not," Carmen grinned and looked between her girlfriends, "I'm not a deviant of any kind."

Rachel snorted at that, spilling her drink on her shirt, which Carmen was quick to wipe off. She paid close attention to the redhead's breasts, where the spill was worst, though Alicia had no doubt it was for other reasons too.

"Thanks. Sorry about that," Rachel said, "So, Stacy, I know a bit about you from Carmen, but I'm curious about before you met her. What were you doing?"

"Well, and don't laugh at me, Carmen, but I was studying business." At that, Carmen guffawed behind a hand, "I said not to laugh!"

"Couldn't help it, sorry. It's just, trying to imagine you in a suit or some prissy dress is pretty funny."

She had a point, Alicia thought. Stacy's body leant itself to loose clothes, or something far more inappropriate that would really show off her plump shape, certainly not business attire.

"Well, I had to. The professor was a real pain about it. Honestly, I'm glad I dropped out early. After that, I scrounged up investors for a coffee shop, spent more than a few nights without eating to help fund it too, and opened Soothe The Soul. It was a dream come true."

"I wish I could've gone," Alicia said, "Carmen used to talk about it a lot. Shame about the fire."

"Yeah," Stacy stabbed her lasagne, "A shame."

"Maybe you could reopen?" Rachel suggested.

"I doubt any banks would give me a loan. It wasn't exactly very profitable."

"Who needs a bank," Carmen said, "You're sitting in a house of millionaires."

"Yes!" Alicia all but leapt from her seat, "We could invest and help you open Soothe the Soul 2.0!" Melody did the same.

"And we'll sell giant cookies!"

"Definitely!" Carmen joined in, eyes burning intensely. When she was passionate, they even seemed to glow, particularly the pink rim around her unusual pupils, and at that moment, they were like stars through a telescope.

"I couldn't..."

"Yes you can," Carmen said and leaned over, her breasts just inches above the tray of leftover lasagne, "Working with you was some of the best times of my life. Second only to Melody of course," she added when her sister pouted, "I'd love to be your partner this time around."

"What if people found out about us?" Stacy asked, suddenly focused on Carmen alone, if the unblinking, half-lidded gaze was anything to go by, "The news would go ballistic."

"They can't. Not without appearing very homophobic and transphobic," Carmen said, "So, what do you say? Let's Soothe the Souls of others."

"That's so cheesy," Stacy snickered, then nodded, "Okay, you've convinced me. But are you sure about this? You still have school."

"I can handle both. Technically, I don't really need to pay attention anymore. It's all stuff I covered on my own."

"Must be nice. I can barely follow a lesson. Especially when it's that Vivian woman. She's always on my case," Rachel grumbled, then started when Carmen mashed her face into her breasts.

"Sounds like someone needs private tutoring."

"We both know I'd never learn a thing if we did that."

"I want a private tutor!" Melody shouted, waving her hand in the air.

"At least someone appreciates my genius."

Alicia couldn't hold it back any longer and let out a deep laugh. This whole scene was something familiar, that her life lacked for almost a decade; family. She had Carmen and Melody, but just three people didn't fill out the dining table. The empty spaces were always so abstract to her, a presence, or lack thereof, that she couldn't ignore. Now they were filled with smiling faces, sounds of laughter and the ethereal warmth of others.

Dinner continued with the same jovial spirit. Alicia's worries over Carmen's choice in dating two women dissipated, replaced by gratitude that her child would bring such fun people into their lives. Even Melody took to Stacy with ease, though she was blunt when asking about her figure, and expressing her hopes to be like that someday. Eventually, it came time for the dishes, which Alicia naturally volunteered for while the others adjourned to the living room.

Stacy offered to help, but she wouldn't have it. After helping make the meal, she deserved a chance to sit with her girlfriends. Alicia enjoyed cleaning up, it was a meditative experience for her, especially after the years she spent stuck behind a desk and counter eking out a meagre existence. So much of her time was lost in those places, barely sleeping, much less dating. Perhaps now was the perfect time to change that? Samantha seemed very nice. And maybe even interested in her.

"But I..." Alicia shook her head. Why shouldn't she think of another woman like that? Most people experimented at least once in their lives, and she'd missed out on the college experience, so now was as good a time as any. Besides, men just didn't seem appealing anymore. Especially not downstairs when her daughter outshone any of them.

"It's been a long day," she said to banish the thoughts and went to join the others. In the doorway of her living room, she recognised two key things instantly. One, Melody was snoring gently and leaning against Stacy's side. Two, Carmen was cramming her tongue down Stacy's throat with a hunger above even a teenage movie. Rachel was against her side, hugging her tight and kissing along her neck, preening for her turn. Which she soon received as Carmen separated from her older girlfriend. A smeared layer of lipstick clung to her lips, before rubbing off on Rachel's.

Alicia retreated to avoid a scene. And to confirm something she dreaded feeling, though her hand checked regardless. She slipped it down her pants and felt at her cotton panties, hoping they would be dry the whole way. To her surprise, they were. A sigh slipped out. Of course they were. Only a pervert would get turned on watching their hotter than life daughter make out with two girls on similar levels.

They must've gone further before as well. She would gladly bet her life savings on it. Those girls had seen her Carmen naked, witnessed the sheer enormities scarcely contained by her clothes, and even touched them. When was the last time she felt a cock? Not since she was pregnant with Melody and her husband... Even the sombre memory fall silent against the moisture on her finger. She was aroused. By her daughter's girlfriends.

"Well, it has been a while since I did anything down there," Alicia reasoned, recalling the single toy she kept buried in her bottom drawer, "Hey, Carmen!" She called before peering around the corner to give her child a chance to stop. When she looked, clothes were hastily pulled down, and Stacy's shirt was damp around her breasts.

"I'm headed to bed early tonight."

"Okay, Mom. I guess you two should go."

"No! It's okay," Alicia said, too fast to be natural, "It's already nine, and we've got more than enough room. They can spend the night. If they want, that is."

"Sure," Rachel said and snuggled closer to Carmen, hands conspicuously drifting toward her breast.

"I'd love to," Stacy agreed.

"Great. I'll see you all in the morning. Night!"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers
12