Futanari Notebook Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like that stranger's not-so-subtle masturbation ignited something in her, Carmen sucked harder. The swell of her breasts increased, each burgeoning in time with her gulps, while Stacy's grew faster than either futa could drain them. Down below, Rachel's gob tightened around her shaft, massaging it from all directions. A familiar face came into view, timid, but always looking.

"Um, uh... you can't..."

It was the waitress. Carmen's hunch about her being trans proved true, as a slight bulge pushed out the crotch of her uniform. By design, it wasn't much, though her chest really needed some help. She'd heard trans-girls struggled without augmentation to show results. But she could help this girl.

Stacy let her nipple fall free, licked the cream from her lips, and said, "Come here, quench your thirst."

"I... I shouldn't, it's, um, I'm on the clock and Michelle will yell at me and..."

"Just come here," Carmen groaned, pulling away for an instant.

"Okay."

From there it didn't take long for her to give in and take the long tit down her throat. She choked at first, though she recovered quickly and took the flow, moaning at the sensation that peculated in her chest. Stacy caressed both their heads, moans deepening as her pleasure built. Rachel heard it and bobbed her head, acting the part of a cum bucket with flawless skill, like every little flux in her oesophagus was designed to milk Stacy of her semen. All that and the publicity of it all finally got to her.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Stacy pulled the two closer, all but smothering them in her bosom, as she undulated her expansive hips, balls churning up a thick batter all for Rachel's tummy. Dinner had been served, just not by the restaurant. She chuckled at the thought, then bit back a high moan as the bliss struck her. Carmen's hands went down to grip her balls and felt like bolts of lightning striking her.

"Cumming!" Stacy cried. Milk erupted from her teats and overwhelmed even Carmen, who let it spill out and over the breast she rested against.

"Sorry I got us kicked out," Stacy said after they were clothed.

"It's fine, we weren't gonna last the entire time anyway," Rachel said.

"And I doubt I'd have enjoyed their dessert anywhere near as much," Carmen added, "Though I did put on a few pounds. Or kilos." She patted her expanded chest. It got hard to discern at that stage if she only grew a little, however she'd gained more than a few cup sizes in sheer milk production. They made it to Stacy's car and were about to climb in, when a voice stopped them.

"Hey!" It was the waitress, now vastly improved from their first meeting, though her top struggled with her new, abundant chest. Not that she held a candle to the others, "Um, I don't know how the fuck it happened, but you made me bigger right? Up top, I mean."

"That was all Stacy," Carmen said, smirking at her ever more buxom love.

"Can, uh, that is if it'd be cool with you, um, could I get bigger? I still feel kinda small."

"Sure," Carmen pulled a door in the back open for her, "Hop in and we'll make sure you never feel small again." She looked to Stacy, who just nodded, breasts still full. Besides, she loved helping someone love themselves.

By that night's end, the waitress left with perky, beach ball tits, enough milk to cater for the entire restaurant, and multiple other changes thanks to the Futa Note. She didn't need to use it. The girl only wanted bigger breasts, though she did seem happy upon leaving, and it made sense to change her reality so her much improved chest was normal to her. Still, it seemed like Carmen just wanted the excuse.

Maybe they needed to talk about the book more.

12