Futanari Notebook Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen quivered with every spurt. It wasn't just her cocks shooting like a fire hose; her pussy squirted in rhythm with them, splashing off Ryuka's dick and onto the floor. The pink of her aura shone brighter, more colours blended into it, like a miniature Aurora Borealis. All the while, semen flooded the floor, so thick it couldn't leak under the doorway as Ryuka also came violently. For every cup of cum that piled up an ounce of pussy juice gushed out.

The pink aura receded back into Carmen, who slumped back and almost into the tub. She just caught herself, breathing heavily as her softening cocks slipped out, "That was great."

Ryuka pulled away with a viscous slurp, then rose up. Her mouth practically overflowed with jizz, which she couriered to Carmen, pressing their lips together and sharing the deliciously thick creamy bounty. Lips smacking together, tongues tangling, and a rope of cum oozing out, they moaned against the other as the final drops disappeared down their gullets. Carmen licked the stream from Ryuka's chin.

"Delicious," she whispered into her ear.

"Yes. It was. I've... gotta go," Ryuka said and pulled away.

"Wait, what about the mess?"

The Seikogami snapped her fingers and everything but Carmen was spick and span. Then she was gone. Without the afterglow, Carmen might've questioned her abrupt departure, but in that moment she basked in the dual radiance of her powerful orgasms. A shower seemed too much effort, so set the tub to fill with hot, soapy water. While she waited for it fill and clean the fresh and caked on grime of her activities, her mind flashed an image of cum filling it instead.

"With all the crazy things I'm capable of, why wouldn't it surprise me if my cum is good for the skin?" She sighed and sank into the warmth. Once she was clean, she'd find Melody, make sure she'd eaten breakfast, then play for the entire day. So long as she didn't have any distractions.

Sounds of giggles and moans breached the walls. The bathroom was against her mother's room, so it wasn't inconceivable. Carmen tried ignoring the sounds, reminding herself that part of those sensual noises was made from her mom, however her ears refused to obey. Worse, her hearing seemed to improve as very clearly lewd smacks began. Reaching down, she found her cocks hardening once more. Well... it had been a long time she allowed herself to just bask in a proper bath.

12