Futanari Twingle: Low Blow Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dekra's face was twisted in discomfort as she bent her knees more and more with each crushing hit landing between her strong legs.

Fumiko felt her feet mercilessly crush Dekra's dangling dairy products, crushing the red, battered pair into the mutant's pelvic bone as her toes dug hard into the weak, exposed family jewels.

Banshee's overwhelming, cold-blooded assault made Dekra's legs and crotch almost numb. She let go of the staff, bending in half and let a wave of black goo emerge from her mouth, spilling all over the floor. Her skin was more pale than ever, apart from her balls of course, which were bright-red and bruised.

"I don't think they'll be able to properly work again... Sorry not sorry!" Banshee declared, before bursting into mad laughter.

"You... fool... I cannot be harmed. My body cannot suffer any damage. Do you understand? The crystal will make damn sure of it."

"Huh? Aw... Really? But you still feel pain? Shame..." Banshee hopped forward with an evil smile, making a full swing with her leg and planting her foot right on Dekra's trembling balls.

Dekra groaned with effort before falling to her knees. She nearly vomited again.

"Gah! Okay! Just stop! Fuck! I can't take it any more! You monster!"

Banshee smirked. "Oh would you look at that... I am a monster now. Okay. I'll tell you what to do now. You are going to give yourself up to the corporation. You'll be a nice addition to the doctor's research."

"What?! I ain't going anywhere with-" Dekra fell silent as Banshee positioned her foot on her nuts lying on the floor.

Fumiko licked her lips slowly, looking at the swelling pair. "I bet they could take some more..."

"No!!! Wait, please! Don't... I'll do what you say, just keep your legs and arms away from them..." Dekra was almost crying. Banshee had her in the palm of her hand.

"Thought so. Follow me. And don't tell me that you can't walk. I'll show you what it means to not be able to walk after a beating..." The girl's eye flickered, she was quite convincing...

"Alright! Alright! Just please, don't hit my poor babies again... Fuck!" Dekra supported herself with the table and stood up on a wobbly legs.

"Hmh. And that is how you catch a predator. By being one. Nice one, Fumi." Banshee thought to herself. Now the only thing left was to notify the capture team and give Dekra to the researches. She was one hell of a mutant. One of the most powerful that Banshee ever saw. But she won anyway.

"Easy-peasy ballsy-kicky, ballbusting all the way. Come at me, mutants, I have my low-blows pumped and ready!"

12