Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous heat built in my pussy. It swelled up the length of my hard clit-dick. My new shaft pulsed and throbbed between us. She squirmed beneath me as more cum ran down my face. Some dripped off of me while other salty beads found our lips.

That salty flavor of my girl-seed only made the kiss hotter.

My chest felt crushed by the intensity of emotions weltering through me. My little sister whimpered against me. My tongue probed out. I caressed her lips. I'd never kissed anyone like this. Not with tongue. Her mouth parted in surrender.

I slipped my tongue into my little sister's mouth.

I French kissed my little sister!

This was wild. My cock pulsed again. Heat rippled out of me. It was so intense. My breasts rose and fell, pressing into hers. Our tongues danced and kissed. They dueled each other. My heart raced faster and faster.

My hand slipped off her shoulder. I slid down, tracing the armhole of her tank top until I was passed it and touching her ribs. I slid it over until I brushed the edge of her small breast. My nipples were hard, throbbing. I was so aware of high lithe she was.

She was grown up. Eighteen. Not a little kid any longer. She masturbated. She had breasts. A pussy.

My sister was cute. Sexy, even.

I kissed her harder. My clit-dick throbbed. My pussy burned. I groaned into the kiss as my hand squeezed the edge of her budding mound. I felt her little A cup tit. She shuddered beneath me and whimpered.

But not in delight.

I broke the kiss. Her eyes were wild. "Allie?"

"I... I'm scared," she whispered, her voice breathless.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I said.

"I know what you're going to do." She shuddered. "What we're going to do. I can feel you. It's just... I've never done it."

"Me, either," I told her.

"And... and... We're sisters."

"I know, but you're just so sexy." I squeezed her breast. "I'm sorry, I'll stop if you want, I just--"

"I don't want us to stop," she moaned. "I'm just so juicy and wet and itchy. Ever since Mom told us what was wrong, while we were waiting as you were in with the doctor, I was thinking about it and... and... I burst in because I wanted to see it, but now I'm just so scared. I've never felt anything this intense before."

I smiled at her and gave her a gentle kiss. Soft. I felt her body relax beneath me. My fingers slid up her breast, pressing between our tits. Through her clothes, I brushed her hard nipple. She whimpered and trembled, feeling so soft and exciting.

I broke the kiss, staring into her eyes. "We'll go slow, okay."

"Okay," she said, her voice tight. "Jenny... I... I'm sorry for being a brat. It's just..."

"The only way to get my attention." I smiled at her. "I used to be that way with Tara and Sara."

"We both used to be," she giggled. "They ignored us both."

"Mmm, and who's here with me?"

"Me!" Allie beamed, her strawberry-blonde pigtails spread around her cute face. Her little button nose twitched in mirth.

I kissed the tip, a quick smooch, and she giggled.

I claimed her lips again, my mouth working against hers as my finger massaged her nub. My futa-dick throbbed, trapped between our bodies and suck in my shorts. I wanted to go fast. I wanted to just bury in her and satiate myself. Cumming hard was amazing, but I wanted to make her first time special.

Our first time.

This incestuous rush for my little sister surged through me. I broke the kiss and then stood up. I grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it up. The cum-soaked parts peeled from my skin. I yanked it over my head, my breasts rising and falling in my pink bra.

Her eyes stared at my bra. They were so wide. She bit her lower lip as I suddenly felt so shy. I had never had someone watch me undress before. Not with such scrutiny. It wasn't like in the locker room at my college after PE.

My fingers unfastened the clasp. I felt virginally shy, my cheeks warming with a blush as my little sister stared with such intensity at me. I felt her desire for me rippling through the air. I shrugged the straps off my shoulder while holding the cups to my tits.

"Ooh, don't tease me!" she moaned. "That's my job."

I giggled. "Sorry, you're not the only one nervous."

"Nope, you're older and you got the cock. You have to be all sexy and confident. I'm the little virgin about to be deflowered."

I arched an eyebrow at her. "Mmm, my sexy, little sister just needing my big clit-dick to take her cherry."

"Yes!" she moaned, smiling.

I winked at her as I pulled my bra from my tits, the straps sliding down my arms.

She sucked in a breath as my round tits came into view. They had a perky sway to them, firm and ripe with youth. My pink nipples poked out hard from my areolas. My sister bit her lower lip as her eyes stared at them.

"I never thought boobs could be sexy, but..." She squirmed on the ground. "But you got some hot boobies, sis."

I winked at her.

My breasts swayed as I rose up on my knees, straightening my legs. I reached beneath my skirt and tugged down the shorts I wore. The black cloth slid out from beneath my skirt, my cock pressing out forward, tenting the fabric of my dress. A clear drop of liquid bled through the fabric.

My sister groaned. She squirmed on the ground, her eyes locked on my clit-dick. I shifted from side to side, taking my weight off each of my knees so I could slide the shorts off my legs. A hot tremble raced through me.

This was what she wanted to see. Why she'd burst into my bedroom. My big futa-cock. Fifteen-inches of hard, throbbing, pulsing girl-dick. I groaned as I grabbed the front of my skirt and then hauled it up.

My cock popped out.

"Oh, wow," groaned Allie, her eyes widening. "I thought it looked big but... It's that huge? Right? Boys don't get this big."

"I don't think so," I said, my virgin pussy clenching.

Allie sat up. She bit her lower lip. "Can I touch it?"

I nodded, my turn to feel frightened and virginal. Her hand shot out. She wrapped her fingers around it. Her incestuous touch sent a surge of heat down my cock to my pussy. I groaned, my breasts swaying as she gripped me.

Stroked me.

Her hand pumped up and down my new cock. All the annoyance, all the frustration and helplessness I was feeling when it first grew vanished beneath the delight of my little sister's wicked touch. She caressed me with this awed look in her eyes.

I wanted her to keep doing that, but I also wanted to play with her body. I stared down at her tank top, striped red and blue. I grabbed the hem and drew it up her stomach, exposing her flat belly and cute, innie bellybutton. My finger dipped into her divot, and she giggled, her fingers tightening on my girl-cock.

"Jenny!" she squealed as I circled her. The delight rippled through her.

I smiled. "Mmm, you're such a ticklish, little brat, aren't you?"

"No!" she gasped, her eyes widening as my fingers slid across her stomach to her sides. "You wouldn't."

I gave her a wicked grin and tickled.

My sister burst into a paroxysm of laughter. Her face went red as her giggles and chortles escaped her lips. Her hand released my cock as she squirmed on the ground. My fingernails lightly scraped her side, running up and down her as she struggled to breathe beneath her mirth.

She was just so cute, her strawberry-blonde pigtails flying about her head as I played with her. She trembled on the floor, squirming as her laughter echoed through the plastic castle. Her legs kicked around me.

"Stop!" she managed to gasp out. "Please!"

"Mmm, but you're such a cute thing when you're laughing," I purred, relaxing my tickles for a moment. "Why should I?"

"I'll give you kisses," she moaned.

"Tempting," I said. "Where?"

Her eyes went wild. "On your cock!"

It seemed like her boisterousness had won out over her nerves. I liked that idea. I grabbed her tank top and pulled it up. "Then let's get you naked. I'm going to kiss you, too. We're going to have so much fun, aren't we?"

She nodded her head, her eyes wide. She licked her lips while my heart pounded. Her little breasts rose and fell in the light-blue bra she wore, the edges trimmed in snowy lace. I just pushed that up and over her small breasts, exposing them to my hungry gaze. I darted down and sucked on one.

"Jenny!" she gasped, pulling her bra off over her head as I sucked and nibbled on her little, pink nub. "Oh, wow, that's... That's nice!"

I nibbled on my little sister's nub, loving the feel of it in my mouth. My futa-dick throbbed as my hands stroked down her sides again. She tensed and squirmed as I brushed her skin, her eyes widening in warning.

I kept going, not tickling her, and reached her shorts. As I suckled on her cute nipple, I found the fastener of her shorts and popped it. Her zipper rasped as I pulled it open. I loved the sound it made. This wicked sound that had my pussy clenching. Juices ran down my thighs. I was so ready to do such wicked things with her.

My hands tugged her skirt down. My heart raced as I did this. She squirmed more, whimpering and moaning. My fingers dipped into the waistband of her panties, sliding lower and lower, brushing the sparse strands of her silky pubic hair.

"Jenny!" she groaned, her voice getting serious.

I popped my mouth off her nipple. "I want to eat your little cunny," I moaned, these new desires surging through me. I had never wanted to do these things with a girl, but growing my cock had changed everything. I wanted my little sister. My incestuous lust surge through me. "Will you let me eat you?"

She nodded her head, growing shy again as my fingers were only an inch away from touching her pussy. Then she bit her lip. "I've heard of this thing. Sixty-nine. Could I... kiss your cock while you do that?"

I grinned at her. "Get your shorts off, sit on my face, and let's sixty-nine!"

Her smile exploded across her face.

I rolled onto my back as Allie sat up. Her little titties hardly jiggled at all. She wiggled out of her shorts and light-blue panties. Her strawberry-blonde bush came into view. She didn't have a lot of hairs, just a fine down that did nothing to hide her virginal pussy's tight slit.

I groaned at the first sight of a girl's twat. I mean, I didn't look at other girls in the showers. Not like this. I was staring at my sister's pussy, my mouth hungering for her. She sat up as I licked my lips.

"I can't believe we're doing this," groaned Allie.

"I know." My heart tightened. This was so wrong, but... I wanted her. I wanted to love her. To eat her. To lick her. To make her feel amazing.

She straddled my head. She sank her juicy pussy down onto my face. Her wispy hairs brushed my chin and cheeks. I breathed in the fresh aroma of her pussy. My tongue, hesitantly, swiped out. I brushed over her slit, just lightly grazing it.

She tasted amazing.

"Jenny," she groaned, squirming. She rubbed her hot cunt into my mouth. She smeared her juices over my lips as she settled her weight on me.

"Mmm, Allie, you taste good," I moaned.

I licked my little sister's pussy again. I dragged up her slit and this time parted her outer lips to touch her inner depths. She gasped as she squirmed around atop me, grinding her pussy on me. My tongue slid higher and crossed over her hymen.

My futa-dick throbbed.

She grabbed my cock. She held it and nuzzled her lips against it the sensitive crown. She kissed me right on the tip as I lapped at her pussy. It was such an incredible treat. This amazing delight shot down my shaft as she kissed it again and again. Then her lips sealed over my slit and sucked.

"Allie!" I gasped, my toes curling at the incestuous rush of bliss that shot down my futa-cock to my pussy.

She sucked and nursed on the tip of my girl-cock. I groaned as my tongue darted through her folds. I caressed her pussy. I feasted on her snatch. My tongue danced through virginal flesh. She whimpered about my cock, her body squirming on me.

The suction on my dick was incredible. She pumped her hands up and down it. My pussy clenched, drinking in the delight of this moment. My heart pounded as this ache grew in my ovaries. My tongue slid through her pussy folds as she did. She took more and more of me into her mouth, opening wide to swallow my thick tip.

"Oh, Allie!" I moaned in delight.

My tongue flicked through her folds and found something amazing. I brushed a little bud. This hard, throbbing clit. I licked and lapped at the hard nodule. She gasped in delight, her body shaking atop me. She moaned around my girl-cock, the humming passion surging through me. My pussy clenched. My heart raced at this wicked thrill shooting through me.

She was such a naughty tease. Such a wicked, kinky, wild thing. I loved it. I sucked hard on her nub as she swirled her tongue around my crown. The pressure grew in my depths. Was that my ovaries? Was I about to cum again?

Should I warn my sister?

"Allie!" I moaned as she sucked with such passion. "I... I... Oh, no!"

I gasped as my cum fired from my girl-dick. It spurted out of my shaft, basting her mouth. A rush of pleasure shot through my body, slamming into my mind a moment before the gentle waves of rapture washed out of my pussy. I shuddered and moaned. I latched onto her clit and sucked as the bliss filled me.

She squealed on top of me. My sister's fresh juices bathed my face as she gulped down my cum. She swallowed between her hot sucks. More and more of my jizz fired from my girl-dick. My seed pulsed into her mouth while the pleasure slammed into my mind, leaving me dizzy with incestuous rapture.

"Allie!" I moaned between licks of my little sister's delicious twat. I lapped up her fresh cream.

I reveled in this moment of shared pleasure.

My pussy convulsed as my dick unloaded the last of my cum into my sister's mouth. She sucked hard, squirming on me, rubbing her wispy curls into my cheeks and her hot twat onto my hungry lips and tongue. I drank her cream as my body buzzed from my orgasm.

Her mouth popped off my cock. Before I knew it, she'd spun around and was staring down at me, her small breasts jiggling. She bent down, pressing her naked body tight to mine, my round tits drinking in the feel of her small boobies. Her lips met mine.

She shoved my salty girl-cum into my mouth.

I groaned at the wild taste of my own seed. My girl-dick throbbed against her stomach. She squirmed on me, her ticklish bush rubbing into near the base of my new cock. I groaned, our tongues dancing, sharing my futa-cum.

This wild lust surged over me. I rolled her onto her back, acting on these new instincts rippling through me. My nipples grazed hers, shooting delight down to my girl-dick. I reached between us, grasping my futa-cock. I shifted it, pressing it between her thighs.

I groaned at the feel of her hot flesh against my pussy. I trembled at the hot feel. This wicked and incestuous delight that surged through my body as I rubbed my cock up and down her virginal slit, kissing her with passion, the salty flavor of my cum lingering on her lips.

I found her hymen.

She stiffened.

I broke the kiss and stared into my little sister's eyes. She whimpered and then nodded her head. "I'm ready, Jenny."

I grinned at my little sister and pressed forward. Her face tensed as her maidenhead stretched and stretched. She groaned beneath me. Her body wiggled and undulated. Her face contorted with bliss. Then she gasped as my cock popped her cherry.

The tip of my girl-dick slid into my sister's pussy. I groaned at the silky, incestuous grip of her virginal flesh clinging to my cock as I went deeper and deeper. Her blue eyes widened. Her nose twitched.

"Oh, Jenny!" she moaned, squirming, her nipples kissing mine. Delight sparked from them, my pussy clenching. "Oh, wow."

"I know!" I groaned as my cock went deeper. She swallowed more and more, stretching to take my massive girth. "You feel incredible. Oh, gosh, that's good."

"So good!" she moaned. A big smile crossed her lips. "Ooh, sex is amazing with a futa! With my futa-sis!"

I grinned at her. "You're not bad yourself. Mmm, so tight and juicy. I just want to pump away."

"Do it!" she said, hips wiggling, stirring her pussy around my cock. "Make me cum with your big girl-dick!"

"I will!" I moaned and kissed her.

I drew back my dick and almost came from the intense delight. Her silky, wet pussy gripped my cock as I pulled it back and back. More and more of my cock emerged, the friction caressing the spongy tip. It was a wild delight. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. I groaned and then thrust forward. I rammed to the hilt in her cunt. I buried into her depths.

She groaned into the kiss. My little sister squirmed beneath me, her pussy gripping my new cock. It was awesome to be futa. To be inside my sister's incestuous pussy. It was an incredible treat to experience. A wonderful gift that she gave me.

My ass flexed as she clung to me. Her hips moved, squirming around my flesh. She stirred her hot cunny about my cock as I plunged into her again and again. I buried to the hilt in her wonderful flesh. I savored being in my little sister's pussy.

Our nipples kissed.

Our tongues dueled.

Her fingernails scratched at my back.

Every plunge into her pussy made my virgin cunt clench. I trembled atop her, thrusting faster. Harder. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I rammed into her, loving every moment of being in her juicy body. This wicked and wild delight burned through me as my cock pumped away hard and fast.

It was such a treat. Her pussy squeezed around me. She massaged me with that amazing cunny of hers. She felt so silky. So wonderful. Our nipples kept brushing, my round tits rubbing into her little mounds.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Allie! Oh, Allie!"

"Yes, yes, Jenny!" she moaned, her cunny squeezing around me. "Ram that cock into me. Bury into my pussy!"

"So hard!" I groaned, grinning down at her. "I'm going to flood you with all my cum."

Her eyes widened. "Yes!" she hissed. "Ooh, do that. Make me cum then I'll make you explode!"

Her pussy squeezed around my futa-dick. Her flesh gripped me as I slammed forward into her incestuous depths. Her hot cunny gripped me. That wonderful heat that surged through me. It brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

I panted, staring into her eyes. I kissed her hard. My tongue darted into her mouth. I dueled with her as she clung to me. Her pussy clenched around my dick as I pumped over and over into her pussy. I filled her again and again with my girl-dick.

Her cunt grew hotter and hotter. Juicier and juicier. Her fingernails bit into my back. She squealed into the kiss. Her flesh rippled around me. She writhed and spasmed all of a sudden as I buried into her depths.

I made her cum.

I broke the kiss, staring into her blue eyes.

"Yes, yes, Jenny!" she howled. "My futa-sis is such a sexy dickgirl! Ooh, yes, yes, cum in me!"

Her flesh writhed around me, sucking at my cock. The pressure surged to the tip of my clit-dick. I rammed forward into her hard, my ovaries brimming with another load of cum. I gasped, my body shaking with delight, then I buried into her.

Wild bliss exploded out of me. The rapture spurted over and over from my cock. It bathed my little sister's spasming pussy. My own cunt went wild. Ecstasy and euphoria swept through me as bliss spurted from my erupting girl-dick.

"Oh, Allie, yes!" I moaned as her pussy milked my cock. Her flesh writhed around my massive shaft.

"You're spurting so much in me!" she gasped, trembling on the ground. "Oh, wow, futa-sis! You're flooding me!"

I could only groan now as the pleasures drowned my mind. Two different raptures surged through my body. One intense and the other gentle. One had me bucking while the other had me trembling. They carried me higher and higher as I reveled atop my sister.