Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry," I said, glancing at Pita, her face mortified. "I didn't mean for my sisters to be such brats!"

Allie I understood being annoying, but Tara? I bet my little sister put our older sister up to it. Was Allie mad that I had sex with Pita? Did I cheat on Allie? Did she think we were dating or something? I mean, we said we loved each other. Did I mess things up?

"It's okay," Pita said. "Oh, wow, that was super embarrassing. It also totally killed the mood."

I glanced down and saw my clit dick was limp, lying on my belly all sticky.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm really sorry."

She shrugged, glancing down at the jizz leaking out of her. "I'm not. This was hot. Tomorrow, my house. We'll finish the project and then maybe, well, I can give you a sneak blowjob or something. Mom won't suspect a thing."

"Okay," I said, grinning at Pita. "Sounds like a study date."

"Mmm, study date with my sex friend," she said.

"Isn't it called a fuck buddy?" I asked as she found her panties and pulled them on.

Her face blanched. "Eww, that's disgusting. We're friends, not something vulgar. We just... have a new way of expressing it."

"Yeah," I said, hoping that was it.

"Allie's going to drive you nuts, isn't she?" Pita asked as she drew up the panties. They contained my jizz already leaking out of her.

"Yeah," I said, leaning back on my bed, I shoved down my skirt I was still wearing to hide my cock. My blouse was next to me on the bed. Should I put it on? I felt sticky.

I wanted to shower again.

"Don't let her drive you to distraction," Pita said. "I know she can be a little bitch, but she if you react, she'll win."

"Trust me, she's already gotten a reaction out of me," I said then blushed.

"Oh?" Pita asked, her eyes inquisitive.

I had to be careful here. I couldn't reveal that I had sex with my little sister. That was incest. "She caught me masturbating it." I swallowed. "It, uh, caused me to run out of the house, and how I met my..."

"Secret lover?" she asked. "It is Mrs. Carter, isn't it?"

Flashes of the brunette MILF tanning by her pool flared through my mind. I could see her from my window. I never was too interested in it watching her sunbathe, but now my dick twitched beneath my skirt, growing harder and harder.

"It is," Pita said, glancing at my crotch. "Ooh, you're having an affair with a married woman. That's naughty."

"Pita," I groaned, my cheeks burning. "You can't tell anyone."

She mimed zipping up her lips and winked at me.

I knew I could trust her.

She pulled on her white bra the same way she took it off. She wrapped the band around her torso and fastened it in the front. Then she spun it around, slipped her arms into the straps, and pulled the cups over her tits.

That looked so easy. Why hadn't I ever thought of that?

It was a shame to see her small breasts covered. She grabbed her blouse and pulled it on then stepped into her jeans. She worked them up her legs, bending over, her panty-clad rump pointed right at me.

"Are you staring at my ass?" she asked as she dressed.

"Yep," I said. "Is that a problem?"

"Nope," she said, turning around. "Whew, this is quite the unexpected day. I still can't believe this happened. I want to pinch myself and make sure I'm not dreaming. Then I remember I have a pussy full of your cum."

"Pretty conclusive proof," I said, flashing her a grin.

She nodded and winked at me.

"So, what was it like?" she asked as she pulled a brush out of her purse and worked it through her dark hair.

"What?"

"With Mrs. Carter? How did it happen?"

"Um... I ran into her backyard and... Uh..." I shuddered. I had to find a way out of this. "This is super embarrassing."

"You pried me for every detail of my first time with Jeff," she pointed out. "This is only fair."

"It was an accident," I said. "I, uh, tripped on her and my face planted between her tits. Then she realized I was a futa and it just... clicked." I shuddered, remembering that moment staring into Allie's eyes. "I got lost staring at her. Her eyes, you know. She got real quiet. Almost frightened. Then we were kissing. We couldn't stop ourselves. We made love, Pita. It wasn't like what we did. It wasn't just fucking."

"Sexing," said Pita. "We sexed each other."

"That's so lame," I said.

"We're sex friends," she said. "And that sounds intense with you and Mrs. Carter. Wow. I'm jealous. I'd like that someday."

"I'm sure some boy will sweep you off your feet," I told her.

"A man," she said. "Or a futa." She sighed. "Shame there's, like five of you in the entire world."

"There's a few more than five."

"Ten." My friend shook her head. "Not great odds."

"Sorry," I said.

"Well, at least I'm sex friends with one of them." She smiled. "We're going to have to do some naughty things. And I'm going to want more details about you and Mrs. Carter."

My stomach twisted.

"Oh," I asked.

Something flicked across her face. She stared at me, her head cocked. I frowned and looked down at my naked tits then back up at her. "What?"

"Nothing," she said. "It's just..." She shook her head. "I mean... You must have just fucked Mrs. Carter in the ass, right?"

My cheeks burned. "Right."

"I see," she said, staring at me. "Well, I won't pry any longer. I get it. This is personal for you."

"Thanks," I said, both relieved and suspicious of it. It wasn't like Pita to just drop something. In this case, I was glad. If she figured out I was having sex with Allie, it would be over. Incest was wrong. Illegal.

"Well, I have to get going," she said then wrinkled her nose. "You're having pineapple on your pizza. That's gross."

"Pineapple is amazing!" I huffed. Why did everyone hate it?

"It is amazing." Pita nodded, her hair swaying about her head. "But not on pizza. That's not where it goes. Get mushrooms or green peppers. Olives, even, but leave pineapples alone."

"You should try it," I said. "The sweetness mixes with the sauce. Ooh, it's heavenly."

Pita shook her head. "Well, I have to go."

"Sure," I said. "See you tomorrow at college."

She grinned at me. "You're going to cause a stir."

"Don't remind me," I groaned. I was not looking forward to it. Everyone was going to be staring at me, thinking I was a freak.

Luckily, I would have Allie when I got home and... I hoped she wasn't mad at me.

I grabbed my phone, my insides squirming. I should find my little sister and make sure everything was cool. I swiped my phone and saw a text from Mom. "Sorry I can't be home. Have to work late tonight. Are you still spiraling?"

"I've found some perspective on it," I sent her. "The world isn't ending."

I didn't expect a reply back right away. She didn't check her phone every two seconds like I did. I checked my notifications. There were a few Facebook and Twitter notifications, but I went to Instagram first, flipping through the pics.

I smiled at the cute shoes that my friend Briana had posted. They were white and double strapped around the ankle and opened toed, letting her show off her nail polish. I left her a glowing comment as I wished I had the pair.

I was just scrolling down when my door burst opened and Allie appeared. I gasped at the sight of my little sister in the doorway. My stomach tightened while she had this mischievous grin on her face. She sauntered in a few steps and closed the door behind her.

"So," she said, that impish look swelling.

"So..." I said, my tits out as I set up, my dick twitching beneath my skirt.

"Banging Pita, huh?"

My cheeks burned. "Sorry."

"Oh, it didn't sound like you're sorry," she said. She threw back her head and, in a throaty voice, moaned, "Oh, Pita, yes, yes, cum on my futa-dick! I love your pussy! You're so tight!"

"You heard that?" I groaned, my cheeks burning.

"The entire house heard it. I bet you interrupted the twins in whatever they do in their bedroom."

"Study," I muttered.

"Riiiight!" Allie said. She sauntered forward towards me. "Just pounding your Latina friend, fucking her so hard. She begged for it."

"Sorry," I groaned. "I know we had our thing, and it's amazing, but she just sorta... started sucking on my dick."

"And we all know that you're just helpless to any girl who gets her mouth wrapped around your girl-dick, aren't you?"

My cheeks burned with even more shame. I scrunched my shoulders. Then I gasped as my little sister threw herself on the bed, her strawberry-blonde pigtails dancing around her face. She wrenched up my skirt, exposing my half-hard dick soaked in Pita's juices. She snagged my dick and, before I could stop her, sucked the tip into her mouth.

I gasped at the incestuous delight, my breasts jiggling as she sucked on my cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she nursed on it. Her tongue danced around the tip, the pleasure shooting through me. I groaned and trembled. My heart raced as the pleasure rippled through my body. I whimpered, surprised by how incredible this felt. My little sister's mouth sucked and nursed on my dick. She made me feel awesome. I groaned, my heart thundering in my chest.

She stared up at me, this wicked gleam in her blue eyes as she nursed on my girl-dick. Her sucking echoed around the room. I was bewildered. My head shook as my pussy clenched. Her tongue swirled around me again.

"Allie," I groaned. "What are you doing?"

She popped her mouth off my girl-dick. "Why, sucking on your cock." She grinned at me. "Isn't that obvious?"

"Yeah," I said. "But..,"

"But what?" She wiggled her hips from side to side. "Don't you like it when I suck on your girl-dick?"

"Well, yeah," I said. "I love it, it's just... I mean..."

"It's fresh from Pita's pussy." She arched an eyebrow at me. "Do you think I'm jealous?"

"Aren't you?" I blinked in shock. "I mean... I thought..." It hurt that she wasn't jealous. She said she loved me, and now she was taking the fact I cheated on her with such flippancy. Was I mistaken? Did we not have anything?

"I still love you," she said. She leaned up and threw her left arm around my neck. She pulled me to her and kissed me on the mouth.

I shuddered, tasting the tart flavor of my friend's pussy on my little sister's lips. I felt Allie's incestuous passion for me. A heady thrill shot through me as our tongues danced and dueled. I groaned, savoring this wicked moment, kissing my sister back with hunger.

My dick throbbed and swelled in her stroking hand. She pumped up and down it. My pussy clenched as she teased me. I whimpered, still confused by what was going on, by her reaction, but liking it.

Allie broke the kiss. "Mmm, I'm not jealous."

"And you still love me?" I asked, my voice quiet.

"Wow, you're kinda needy." She giggled as I flinched. "Joking, joking. Lighten up. I know we can't be open about it. We have to hide it. You're going to have other girls being curious about your cock. I think college's going to be interesting for you tomorrow. I figure I can be a jealous, insane cunt, or your loving sister."

"Wow, you're more mature than I thought," I said, blinking.

"I know." She sighed. "It's a burden." Then an impish grin flicked across her lips. "Besides, Pita tastes good on you. So, just lean back, enjoy, and don't make so much noise. Our sisters might be busy in their room, but they know how to keep things quiet, and they do have ears."

I nodded.

I leaned back on my elbows as she darted her head down. I gasped as she engulfed my girl-dick in her mouth. My pussy clenched again. She sucked with hunger, her tongue dancing around the crown. My head swayed as the pleasure surged through me. My round breasts jiggled.

She sucked with hunger. Her tongue danced around the tip of my cock. Her eyes stared up at me, blue and bright. Her little nose twitched as she bobbed her head up and down my futa-cock. Her pink lips sealed tight.

She cleaned up Pita's juices.

Just like Pita cleaned off her asshole. Well, at least one of them knew about the other.

It was hard not to moan. I was so aware that the twin's room was just across the hallway. They could hear me if I was too loud and wonder what was going on. They clearly didn't care if I fucked Pita, but Allie...

I squeezed my eyes shut. My pussy clenched every time she sucked. She worked her mouth with enthusiasm, hungry for my cum. My ovaries quivered, already heating up as she bobbed her mouth up and down my shaft.

Her fingers found my pussy lips.

"Allie!" I gasped then clamped my jaws shut.

She winked at me as her digits stroked up and down my folds. She teased me, brushing over my hymen. She stroked against that naughty membrane as she bobbed her head up and down my dick. She petted my petals, making me shudder.

The pleasure surged up to the tip of my dick. I moaned, my breasts jiggling as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She sucked hard, the pressure rising and rising to the tip of my cock. I whimpered.

It was so hard not to moan out.

I wanted to just scream out the bliss my little sister gave me. She teased me with her hungry mouth. She worked her tongue around it. She bobbed her head. The suction she generated was incredible. This amazing rapture. My eyes squeezed shut. My body trembled as this rapture built and built in me. This awesome delight that would explode through me.

I shuddered. Then I stretched out on my back, my hands finding my tits. I squeezed them, my whimpers bursting from my lips. This felt too good to contain. Her tongue danced around the tip. Her fingers petted my pussy lips.

"Allie," I whimpered.

She sucked harder.

"Damn!" I groaned then flushed.

I clamped my hand down over my mouth as my pussy came closer and closer to exploding. The pressure built at the tip of my dick. My ovaries brimmed with a huge load of futa-jizz for my little sister to swallow.

The incestuous passion surged through me. My body shuddered. I whimpered and groaned, the pressure swelling and swelling at the tip of my cock. Allie sucked with such hunger, staring up my body.

Then her mouth popped off my cock." She stroked my shaft and caressed my virgin twat. "Mmm, do you know what I think?"

"About?" I panted, pulling my hand from my mouth, her strokes building that pressure. I fought hard not to moan.

"Tara and Sara. What they do in their bedroom all the time. Alone."

"Study," I panted. "That's it."

"I think they love each other." She grinned at me. "Twincest!"

The idea sent a huge surge of lust through me. Allie swallowed the tip of my cock as my orgasm almost exploded through me. I was on the verge of it as she sucked, just moments away, when the doorbell rang.

Our sisters' bedroom door opened.

I exploded.

As our sisters' headed down the hall, calling, "Pizza's here!" my cum spurted over and over into Allie's hungry mouth.

Spurt after amazing spurt of cum fired out of me. My girl-dick throbbed in my little sister's mouth. My pussy convulsed, spasming, aching to be filled. Juices gushed out of me as I writhed on the bed. My breast sheaved. Sparks flared through my mind.

I pictured the twins sixty-nining. Their identical bodies pressed tight, large breasts pillowed into the other's stomach. They feasted on each other's twats, engaged in such wanton and naughty incest. My older sisters were getting naughty in my imagination.

My orgasm slammed into my mind.

"Oh, my god, that's hot!" I moaned as the front door opened. "Oh, wow!"

Allie sucked down my cum. She swallowed it all. She sucked hard. Her cheeks hollowed as she drained my dick dry. I whimpered, my breasts heaving. My body shook through my pleasure. I tossed my head from side to side.

My little sister sucked out the last of my cum, my orgasm dying into wonderful rapture. She popped off my dick and moaned, "I have a plan to catch them."

"Pizza!" Sara or Tara called from below. "Come on."

"I'm in!" I moaned.

To be continued...

12