Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're a lesbian, right?" I whispered.

She gasped and finally wrenched her gaze from the TV. She stared at me, shock in her eyes. "N-no."

"But you just said you want to suck on a clit. Not a clit-dick, but a clit. That's all woman. You want to lick pussy. To suck on nipples. They make you wet, don't they? Women? They always have, haven't they?"

Her lower lip trembled.

"My cock is just a safe excuse, right? A way for you to pretend you're straight while you're really indulging in what you always want. What you're ashamed of admitting."

"Jenny," she said. Tears filled her eyes. "I-I-I... I'm such a t-terrible Christian. I-I-I want g-girls. W-women. Like th-them. I want to... to... eat pussy! I want to devour it. I think about it all the time. I'm so a-awful."

I threw my arms around her neck and pulled her onto my lap. She straddled me, my futa-dick throbbing through my panties to rub into hers. She stared at me, her blue eyes liquid, tears spilling down them. The lesbian porn stars moaned in the background as I cupped her face and brushed away her liquid emotions running down her cheeks.

"You're amazing, Wendy," I told her. "You're wonderful. I love that you're a lesbian. I think it's beautiful that you're admitting who you are."

"B-but my p-parent's will kill me," she sobbed, trembling on my lap.

"Then they're not good Christians if they can't love you. Love the sinner, right? Not the sin."

She nodded.

"Isn't it better to admit it? Not to bottle it up. To say it." I arched an eyebrow at her. "Say it, Wendy. What you are."

"...esbia..." she whispered.

"Louder," I said. "Be proud. Shout it out."

"...lesbian..."

"Come on. Where's that passion you showed me when you were licking Victoria's pussy to a climax. When you were loving her cunt and reveling in what you truly craved."

Wendy closed her blue eyes. She drew in a deep breath. "I am a LESBIAN!"

My ears rang from that final outburst. I grinned at her and then kissed her. She melted into my lips. Her tongue danced around mine. She ground on me, rubbing her hot pussy into my throbbing cock. I slid my hands from her face and down the back of her babydoll nightie. I grabbed her rump through the translucent cloth. Didn't feel panties.

She wore a thong.

That was so awesome.

She kissed me with such wanton and free hunger. I shuddered, kissing my friend with such hunger. Our lips worked together. Her tits rubbed into mine. She felt so wonderful against me. Such a delicious and beautiful creature.

I would make love to her. I would give her such rapture, and then I would let her go. Send her out to find a girl to make her happy. One who didn't have a clit that turned into a dick. I knew she would find the perfect person for her.

Just like I'd found Allie.

My fingers dug into her rump as we kissed. Her tears added a salty flavor to the buttery-sweet taste of her lipstick. I shuddered and then I rolled her over. The lesbians moaned in the background while her thighs squeezed about my waist, holding me in her embrace.

I broke the kiss with her and cooed, "Just watch the movie while I eat that yummy pussy of yours out."

"Jenny," she breathed, staring at me. "I... I'm sorry if it seemed like I was just using you because of your--"

I silenced her with a finger to her lips. "It's okay. I figured it out pretty quick. I want you to be happy, Wendy. You're my friend. No matter what. Right?"

Wendy kissed my digit. "No matter what."

I smiled and to the floor, sliding out of the embrace of her thighs. I knelt before her, my futa-dick throbbing in my panties. I pushed her knees far apart while the fuzzy hem of her nightie rode up to expose the white thong she wore. I could see it now vanishing into her butt-cheeks, the fabric damp over her pussy, her blonde curls peeking a bit out the side.

She'd shaved herself. Trimmed the edges to wear this. I quivered in delight while she stared at the screen, watching the lesbian orgy unfolding behind her. I reached beneath her hips and snagged her waistband. I pulled the thong off her hips. It slid out from the crack of her ass and away from her blonde-furred muff.

Her spicy musk filled my nose. I breathed it in and quivered in delight. My entire body shook with the rapture of that aroma. It was the best scent in the world. I nuzzled down into her bush, rubbing my lips into her wet curls, her pussy lips waiting to be teased.

"Oh, yes, yes, eat her out!" Wendy moaned. "Just get that tongue in there."

I smiled and thought that was a great idea.

I pressed my lips right against her spicy pussy lips and thrust my tongue into her depths. She gasped. Her thighs swung shut around my head, holding me in place. My tongue fluttered up and down her folds. I caressed her and teased the insides of her sheath, soaking in her yummy cream.

Her juices ran down my chin. Her wet curls caressed my cheeks. The couch groaned as she squirmed. She held me tight. She clutched me with such intensity while the porn stars moans blared from the TV, the shifting action dancing lights across her face.

"Oh, that's so naughty. Work that toy into her butthole! She's going to cum so hard."

I bet.

"And you... Oh, my god, four fingers! You're not. You're fisting her! That's possible?"

"Pussies are elastic," I groaned, my futa-cock throbbing and aching.

Wendy humped against me as she watched the wicked action on the screen. My panties grew so sticky, the wetness spreading from my crotch. The fabric clung to my futa-dick. My shaft throbbed and ached to be in the yummy, spicy pussy I watched.

My friend squeezed her tits through her nightie. She pinched her nipples, watching the screen in awe. The pants and moans mixed with her own whimpers and groans. I fluttered my tongue up and down her pussy folds, giving her such a treat.

She pinched her nipples through her nightie. My own ached in sympathy. She bit her lip, her blue eyes glossy and gleaming with reflected lust. My tongue plundered her pussy while my hands stroked her thighs.

I caressed her silky skin with my fingers as I feasted on her. More and more of her spicy cream spilled over my chin. I fluttered my tongue up to her clit. I swirled around it. She gasped, twisting her nipples hard through the cloth.

"Yes, yes, pound her pussy with that strap-on!" she gasped. "She's loving it. And you... You ride that mouth, slut! You're going to drown her!"

"Drown me!" I moaned into her cunt.

"I will, Jenny and..." She shuddered. "Yes, yes! That's it. Look up all those yummy juices. I bet that's just the best. You're enjoying them all, aren't you? Oh, look at you go. That's so hot. That's so wonderful."

Her joy had me fluttering my tongue against her clit as fast as I could. My fingers reached around her thighs. I slid up at her pussy from below. I rubbed at her hot folds while I caressed and teased her pink bud, driving her wild.

My fingers found her pussy hole. I stroked it, ready to just thrust them into her depths and make her explode. That would be so hot to do. I dipped two of my digits into her juicy sheath. Her cunt gripped them.

My dick throbbed in envy.

"Yes, yes, yes," Wendy moaned, her digits twisting those nipples hard through her nightie. "Ooh, look at them go. Just fingering that pussy and sucking on the clit. She's going to drown the redhead in pussy cream."

"Yum," I said and sucked on Wendy's clit, my digits reaming her pussy. My red hair swayed about her thighs.

"Yes, yes, she's going to cum!" Wendy twerked her nipples and then pulled on them. "She's going to cum so hard. Oh, gosh, yes!"

Wendy's pussy convulsed around my digits. Hot juices gushed out around them. I ripped my fingers out of her snatch so I could bathe in her cream. My friend cried out in rapture while her spicy pussy bathed my mouth in her passion.

I licked and lapped up the flood of juices gushing out of her. My tongue dug furrows through her pussy lips. I devoured her with such hunger. She trembled on the couch. She gasped out in delight. Her body trembled through her rapture.

I savored it. Her eyes fluttered. They stared down at me with such glossy rapture in them. Her smile grew and grew as they focused on me. Then she squirmed and fanned her face. She rolled her shoulders and then whimpered, "Jenny."

I grinned up at her. "Good one."

She nodded in this wonderfully cute way.

"Let's go up to your room," I said, holding out my hand. "I want to make love to you in a bed."

"Yes," she said and stood up, taking my hand.

She held it tight and led me through her living room, her nightie's fuzzy hem swaying about her upper thighs. Her cute rump bled through especially as she headed up the stairs. The way it danced, flashing her naked ass at me, had my dick throbbing.

We reached her room and she pushed me towards the bed. I sank down on it and watched as she pulled off her nightie. She peeled it up her form and pulled it off in a flourish. Her small breast quivered. I stared at her in hunger, squeezing my round tits. I drank in how sexy she was.

She grabbed her braid and undid the ties that held it together. Then she unwound it. It was so sexy watching her blonde hair grow looser and lower. She shook it and a fall of golden tresses spilled over her shoulders and down to her breasts. She had such long hair. It fell to her ass.

Then she crawled onto the bed, her blue eyes sparkling. She grabbed my panties and tugged on them as she latched her mouth onto my nipple and sucked. I gasped as my futa-dick popped out of my red cheekies. She worked the lacy cloth off my legs as she sucked and nibbled on my nub. My pussy clenched, drinking in the heat. I thrust my legs up in the air, letting her pull off my panties.

She popped her mouth off my nipple and pressed her face into my crotch. She inhaled deeply and groaned. "You smell so good, Jenny." Another deep inhalation then she threw them to the side. "So amazing."

She slid between my thighs and buried her face right into my pussy. I gasped as she stroked my cock while her tongue licked at my folds. She fluttered up and down, teasing me. Her blue eyes stared at me past my cock. Her hand fisted up and down it, massaging my tip while her tongue thrust into my depths.

She danced her tongue around in my cunt. She fluttered in up and down. She teased me. I shuddered, my body squirming. The pleasure rippled out through me. I gripped her thighs, holding tight to her head while she made me feel amazing.

Every flutter of her tongue and stroke of her hand on my cock sent delight spilling through me. Her tongue thrust deep as she could reach into my pussy. Her lips worked on my labia. Stimulation flared through me. It was incredible.

"Wendy!" I moaned, my breasts jiggling. "Oh, wow, Wendy!"

I kept staring down at her blue eyes. They almost twinkled in the light spilling in from the hallway. Her bed creaked beneath me as she feasted on me. My toes curled. My futa-dick throbbed in her wonderful grip.

She stroked up to the tip and then she just rubbed her thumb into my spongy crown. She smeared the precum across the pink tip. I gasped. My breasts jiggled as the pleasure raced through me. It felt delicious to enjoy.

"Oh, that's good," I groaned. "Oh, wow, that feels real good."

"Mmm, that's what I want to hear," she cooed. She thrust her tongue into my cunt and fluttered up and down again. "Because I'm going to enjoy your cock."

"What are you waiting on?" I asked.

She lifted her head, her lips dripping with my juices. "I am a lesbian. I had to lick your pussy first. Enjoy those juices."

I giggled.

"But..." She stared at my cock. "Ooh, this dick makes me so wet." She licked the tip, gathering up my precum while I shuddered on her bed.

Then she crawled over me, still holding my cock. Her loose, blonde hair fell about her face. Her blue eyes sparkled. She straddled me and pressed the tip of my futa-dick right into her pussy. She wiggled her hips back and forth.

Then she pressed down on my dick. I gasped as the pleasure soared through me. Her pussy lips spread and spread to engulf my futa-cock. Her little titties quivered. Her face twisted in rapture. Then she sank further and further down my shaft. She swallowed more and more of my length. Her amazing twat bottomed out on me.

I gasped as her pussy clenched around me. She wiggled her hips and stirred them from side to side. Her hair danced. She grabbed my breasts as she stared down at me. Then she slowly slid her pussy up my girl-cock.

"Wendy!" I groaned, my hands caressing her sides, sliding over her silky skin.

"Mmm, Jenny!" she whimpered, her pussy squeezing tight about my cock. She wiggled her hips from side to side. "You feel incredible. So big and thick."

"Enjoy!"

Her fingers dug into my breasts. "I am."

It was exquisite. She rode my dick slow. It wasn't that wild rush of fucking. No, no, she was savoring my cock. Taking her time with it. It was incredible to feel her rising up inch after inch of my cock, massaging my flesh. Giving me such a thrill. The friction engulfed my cock with silky delight.

Then she slid back down it. She swallowed my dick with such teasing slowness. I gasped and groaned, my fingers tightening into her side as more and more of her hot cunt spread over my dick. She bottomed out on me, moaning, shuddering.

Then she did it all over again.

Her digits kneaded my tits as that amazing pussy teased my cock. Her twat squeezed about my cock. She let me feel her passion. How much she enjoyed my dick. The pleasure was growing with every second. My fingers dug into her hips, holding her tight.

Her face twisted with delight. She moaned, "Jenny," as she rose up my cock and, "Oh, yes," on the downstroke.

"God, you're so cute," I cooed, my hands sliding up to cup her breasts. I squeezed them. Kneaded them. She smiled at me, her eyes sparkling with sapphire delight.

"And you're not?" she asked, leaning over me more.

Her blonde hair spilled over her face and draped over my tits. The silky tresses teased my nipples. Pleasure rippled through me. I groaned, my dick throbbing in the embrace of her pussy. My toes curled. The pleasure built and built faster and faster. That amazing twat rode up and down my dick, the angle different.

She worked her thighs faster. She lifted that pussy faster and rocked back down my cock, swallowing that dick with her hunger. She leaned down lower and lower, bringing her lips closer and closer as her passions swelled.

Her cunt grew hot around my futa-cock. My pussy drank in the pleasure flowing down my dick. My hands slid around to stroke her back, sliding through the loose hair spilling down over her body I grabbed her rump.

"Jenny!" she moaned and kissed me.

I tasted my sweet musk on her lips while mine was still stained with her spicy delight. Her breasts pressed into mine. She rocked herself on my futa-shaft, her body moving on top of mine. Her pussy clenched about my cock, massaging me. The pressure swelled in my ovaries, fed by the heat brewing in my cunt.

My fingers found her rump and squeezed tight. I held her tight, my digits digging into her flesh. I savored how she danced her hips from side to side. She stirred around me, teasing me. The pleasure built. My fingers clawed at her ass. I held her tight as our tongues danced together. Her lips tasted so sweet.

It felt so amazing to hold her. To kiss her. Her pussy massaged my cock. When she rocked forward, her nipples sliding past mine, her twat sucked at my dick. At my ovaries brimming with my futa-cum. I whimpered, my digits massaging into her butt.

Then she slammed back down my cock. She engulfed me in her hot heaven only to do it all over again. I trembled beneath her. I couldn't take much more of this. Our tongues danced together. Her nipples caressed mine.

I came.

My jizz fired into her pussy as she slid her cunt down my erupting futa-dick. I squealed into her kiss. She trembled atop me. Her twat clenched around my cock. She wriggled her hips from side to side while the dual delights of my orgasm surged through me.

She exploded on me.

Her pussy went wild about my dick, spasming just like my cunt did. She milked my erupting cock. I moaned into her kiss. She groaned back. Her body bucked atop mine. I savored the convulsions of her twat. She milked out all that jizz from me. She worked out every drop while the pleasure slammed into my mind.

And washed out of my pussy.

I loved it. Cumming as a futa, sharing this with her. I held her rump tight as we hit the peak of our pleasure. Then she groaned and rolled off of me. She panted as she lay beside me, her hair spilling over her pillow. I joined her, my entire body trembling through the pleasure we just enjoyed.

"Jenny," whimpered Wendy. "Oh, that was wonderful. You're amazing."

"And so are you," I said. I rolled over and nuzzled my face into her cute boobies. "And you're going to be happy. I want you to be happy. I want you to find a proper girl and give dating a real lesbian a try. Not me. Not a substitute."

"But..." she protested. She stared down at me. "What about me and you?"

"We're always going to be friends." I licked her nipple. "Sex friends. Best friends. Me, you, Pita, Victoria, and Briana are going to be friends forever. But you can't just use me as a crutch. You need to enjoy someone who is all girl. And if your parents freak out, then you can come stay at my place. My family is very accepting of girl-on-girl fun."

"Your mom was cool with his." She squirmed. "My parents don't even know about us. I was too scared to tell them I was dating a futanari."

"I'm scared to admit something, too." I bit my lip. "I'm in love with someone else. Someone I shouldn't be, and I'm so frightened of telling you. I'm afraid you'll judge me."

"I won't!" She ran her fingers through my hair. "Jenny, we're friends, right? Lovers, even."

"Yeah, we're best sex friends." I took a deep breath. "It's my little sister. I'm in love with Allie. We took each other's virginities."

"Oh, my," gasped Wendy. She stared at me in awe. "That's... Really? You and your sister really have sex?"

"Yeah," I said. I took a deep breath. "So if I can admit that, surely you can be honest about being a lesbian."

I trembled there, waiting for her to answer. To hate me.

She cupped my face and pulled me up her body. My boobs dragged up to nuzzle hers. She kissed me with love and acceptance. Her arms held me tight. Her thighs.

She didn't reject me.

She understood and approved that I loved my little sister. My body shook. Tears sprang in my eyes. They spilled down my cheeks. They ran the meeting of our lips. The salt seasoned them as I trembled atop her. She squirmed beneath me, holding me so tight.

When I broke it, I whispered, "You're such a great friend, Wendy."

"Me?" She blinked at me. "Jenny, you helped me accept being gay! I've been so afraid of these feelings for years. And then you came along with your futa-cock. I'm so glad to have met you, Jenny. You're amazing."

I smiled at her. "Thanks. I'm glad you feel that way."

Wendy bit her lip. "So, um, who should I date?"

"You and Victoria had fun together," I said. "And watching you swap my cum with Pita was hot. And I can guarantee that Briana would be open to doing some girly things with her. And if not them, Kathy Greene will give you a workout."

"No, no, I need a more... girl my speed." She smiled. "I don't just want to fuck. Well, I mean, if you're involved."

I grinned at her. "Try Victoria. I think you two would be great together. So cute."

"How did this start out as us being girlfriends and end with us being best friends?"

"Because we weren't in love love," I said. "Just in lust. And because we care for each other. We want each other to be happy. Isn't that what makes being friends great? Being there to support each other?"