Future Sex Ch. 06

Story Info
Man's (and Woman's) best friend.
1.1k words
4.6
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you'll be pleased," the delivery man said.

"A Labrador is ideal for couples. Obedient but playful, and a real companion to either or both of you. And just about the right size and weight for sex. I'm sure you'll both enjoy being served by him."

My wife smiled, and I was already getting hard thinking about it.

"No offence, but I have to say the following just because of the occasional idiot."

"Firstly, he must sleep in his own bed, and this must be connected to your electrical supply or his batteries will run down."

He smiled wryly.

"You gotta tell people this?"

He continued with the official introduction.

"Secondly, the anus is just used to fill up the liquid reservoir, no other purpose. If this gets low, he will whine and a symbol will appear in his right eye. Only use the liquid made for this purpose, which is sterile and body safe, and used as saliva, lubricant and ejaculate. Wipe the anus before and after filling with the special cleaning wipes."

"If you wish to fuck a dog, you will have to buy a bitch."

He rolled his eyes up.

"He does not need food."

He gave an apologetic shrug.

"However there should be bowl of water changed each day. Add two drops of the disinfectant supplied. He will use it to clean his mouth and genitals. He'll whine by the bowl if he needs more."

"And if you have friends round for a bit of an orgy, then you may need several bowls. Especially if guys use his mouth. He can't swallow, so all the cum has to be rinsed out with water and his saliva."

"Nothing should be inserted into the mouth apart from a penis, and only lengthways."

He shook his head, and said like an aside "The teeth are hard rubber, same as the claws. He can't bite it off, but they will scrape you if you're stupid."

Then back to the script.

"As well as the eye camera, there is an infra-red laser mounted above the penis to ensure accurate initial penetration. However you can guide it manually."

"Now before I switch him on, I must make sure you understand the safety features. There is a cut-off button under the right ear. I would like to record each of you saying your safe word, to be sure it is registered properly. In addition we recommend that in sex mode there is another adult present with the remote control."

"You gotta say that," he added.

"He will normally be in domestic mode so you do have to remember to switch modes before issuing the sex commands, otherwise you ain't gonna to get fucked!"

"And if you ever get kids, make sure you use the parental control system so that you are the only ones who can take him out of domestic mode."

"With a male ass, there's only one thing he'll go for, of course, but with a woman he will default to the cunt unless you tell him otherwise."

"Whether licking or fucking, he will occasionally pause. If one of you says 'Good boy' he will continue. If you say nothing, he will move to the next stage, or in the final stage eventually withdraw and clean himself. This is a safety feature."

He grinned.

"And he won't continue if there's no pulse!"

"I'm sure you've seen plenty of videos, but I have to run through it."

"A standard dog fuck goes like this. You present your ass or pussy, and change to sex mode. He will sniff and pant..."

He turned and grinned.

"Though this boy ain't actually got any sense of smell! But that's what they do with each other."

"Or did, before the canine pandemic," he added sadly

"If attracted he will start to lick, then hump and eventually start to ejaculate. He has what is called a knot up the top of his cock, which will swell and effectively locks him inside. He then turns over and settles down for a really long ejaculation."

"So he'll lick you, then pause. Good boy means you want some more of the same. If you say nothing he'll line himself up to hump you. If you say Not Now Boy, he'll go back to domestic mode."

"Now his body temperature is a couple of degrees more than us, which means he's good to cuddle and gives lovely warm licks. But it's great when he juices inside you - you can really feel it. And for you girls, it's even better as he's squirts it up your cervix!"

"And he will go on juicing you for up to thirty minutes. The default program is a varying amount between ten to fifteen minutes. You can set it to any value you like, or have it vary with limits."

"Dogs don't have to erect, because they have a bone inside, but his cock will enlarge when he humps or if you wank or suck him."

"The knot is something different. In the default condition, it will only swell enough so you should feel it, but can still pull yourself away. However, you can set it to any value which is comfortable up to the maximum. Let me tell you that's big! The technical word is knotted, which means you can't pull out without hurting yourself until he finishes, which is a pretty great feeling."

"You can pre-program how long you want each stage to be, down to zero. You may just want him to lick, of course, or just hump, but I think it's best if one of you controls it as you feel on the day. Do it just how your partner likes, or use it as form of control, whatever you're into. And of course, to suit whatever you're doing with your partner. A Lab makes an excellent threesome."

"He can do you both in turn, of course or the lady in both holes. But if he fucks ass, you should allow him to clean himself before he fucks a cunt. It's just common sense."

"I assume you have a clean ass, of course, otherwise you should help him with disinfectant wipes."

"My girlfriend likes to restrain and gag me, so I can't stop him. Sometimes she makes him hump me forever, but never ejaculate. Once she kept me knotted and coming till he whined and got a light in his eye!"

"And he's not just a sex toy. The AI's pretty damn good. People used to have them as a sort of little friend, living in the house. Our products are modelled on real dog behavior in both domestic and sex mode. He'll be pleased to see you when you come home. He'll love it when you pat or stroke him, but won't respond so much to strangers. He will learn how you like to do things in both modes, so you'll rarely need the remote control. The instructions show games you can play."

"You don't have to impress him, he'll just be your obedient friend, ready to do what you want whenever you want."

"Our company motto is: a dog is for life, not just for sex."