FWB Sameer

Story Info
When a friend understands you more than anyone else.
3.1k words
4.28
12.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anxiety attacks you in different ways. In my case, overwhelming happiness gives me anxiety attacks. But these attacks are the worst, whether you are feeling good, bad or any other emotions.

Our office had scheduled a Christmas party. We were going to dance till late at night, have dinner and maybe hang around the city with our colleagues & friends. I was on the dance floor when my party came to an end.

I had received a call from my father stating that my final divorce order was uploaded yesterday on the court website, and we had won. Due to loud music, my father kept the call precise and short. I immediately went to a corner where no one could see me. See me sweating, panicking, feeling shortness of breath and my expressions usually depicted the chaos going on in my mind. It might have been half an hour since all this was going on and I had done a good job hiding from everyone but not from Sameer.

Sameer is my colleague from the office, but he is more than that definitely. He is well mannered, sophisticated, mature yet funny and dedicated to his work. He was also divorced. Sameer understood very well which boundaries of the relations were to be crossed and which ones were to be left untouched. He found me in the corner still sweating and having a tough time with something.

He hardly used physical touches during our conversations unless it was seriously needed. He saw me panicking and held me straight by my arms to keep me still so I could focus and talk. With lot of murmur, I could only utter, 'My order came.'

He immediately embraced me in his warm hug. That hug had a medicinal effect and within seconds, I realized that it was soothing me. Once I was able to control my hands, I hugged him back tightly. Realizing that we could be found, and I needed more time from him, to deal with whatever I was going through, he took me to the back alley of the pub we were in. When he found it safe enough to talk to me, he looked at me and saw me still distracted with a tear rolling over my cheek. He came closer and hugged me back. He hugged me tight, and I too reciprocated with making the hug tighter. I felt his body parts hugging me, so I assumed, even he might've felt mine, especially my breasts which was crushing between our bodies.

After a few minutes, he only pulled his head backward without breaking hug and looked at me. I was still serious, so he kissed my forehead with a bit of hesitation, moving slowly, maybe trying to give me enough time to stop him. He kissed my forehead vein which had been popping out all this time. He again pulled his head backward and looked at me. I might've have pushed my lips forward to him as that's what he claimed later but I don't remember any such thing as we kissed each other.

I denied initiating the kiss, but I didn't deny needing it. The alley was deserted so we took our time kissing each other. A minute later, the kiss still going on turned passionate, with his lips sucking on my lower lip and I was sucking on his moustache clad upper lip. I remember my hands finding a way in his shirt and trying to rub and feel his naked back.

He lived a few buildings away and we immediately went there. We kept holding hands throughout the way. Just to clarify, neither of us has ever consumed alcohol, so we were fully conscious. As soon as his house door closed, I went ahead to continue our hugs. I needed it. He was wearing a black satin shirt over dark blue denim, and I was wearing a knee length embroidered off-white dress. He was 6'2" and I was 5'6" so we worked the height difference together. He bent his face while i was on my toes for him *wink*. I initiated the kiss this time and it kept going on and on. I remember unbuttoning his entire shirt and removing it completely without breaking the kiss. I remember our hands tracing the entire length of our backs, including cupping each other's asses. I pushed him on his sofa and his sudden fall broke our kiss, but we immediately resumed. Due to our height difference and for better access to his face, I couldn't sit on my knees, so I was standing on them. My hands trailed on his chest now while his hands entered my dress to caress my thighs. He then went to my butts, first siding my panty covering my ass cheeks to cup and squeeze the skin firsthand. Then he simply pulled my panties down while I co-operated to get them off me. His hand again cupped and squeezed my ass while we kept kissing. His hands stretched my asshole and his finger played with the hole for mere seconds before they found my wet pussy dripping with my juices. He broke the kiss and began to undo his jeans and undies. I didn't stop him even this time. I saw his dick fully erect and him now completely naked. He held my hand and pulled me forward. Now I was hesitating a bit but yes deep down I needed that too. We maintained eye contact while I sat on his lap letting him penetrate my pussy pushing my vaginal walls which were untouched by a man for years now.

Once, it was inside me, I felt under spell. I began to ride him with my eyes closed in pleasure. Feeling his dick inside me, I felt complete in a very long time. I kept riding him with a mild pace. He held my waist with one hand and then my face with his other hand. His touch on my face made me open my eyes and look into his face. This brought a smile to me too. I kept riding him. We didn't break eye contact and his hand on my waist was now helping me maintain the motion. His other hand trailed my strong tight but thick thighs. I have been going to the gym for a year now. Then he began to remove my dress. I stopped and let him get it off. His hands trailed again from my thighs to my stomach and then cupping my breasts over my satin bra and finally ending their journey with a strong grip on my neck. His hand on my waist nudged me to begin the ride again. I unclasped my tight bra and let it fall. His focus shifted to my breasts immediately, taking my mommy-type big and protruding nipple in his mouth and sucking on them intensely.

Once he had pacified himself, he pushed me to the side with my back on the sofa now and came on top of me. He kissed my lip for a second and made his way to my neck. When his tongue licked my neck, it pushed a shiver down my body. But his attacks kept coming, he licked my collar bone and shoulder. Then he came down to my breasts, biting and sucking every inch of my titties, between and around them. He kissed my stomach, sucked on my navel and let his tongue tip measure every bit of my navel. He kissed and sucked my pussy, then bit my inner thighs and rubbed his face on my pussy and thighs. Then he came up. My one leg was on the sofa and other the floor. He lifted and held my one leg which was on sofa by the thighs and his other hand held my waist. I helped him by taking his dick inside my slippery pussy. He began to fuck me gently and then increased his pace.

'YES!!,' I let out a moan. His expression even turned wild as he increased his pace again.

My mouth was open now with a pain on my face, moaning in between involuntarily.

Then he brought my other leg up from the floor and bended both my legs towards my chest opening up my pleasure hole wider for him and he did push deeper and fucked me harder and faster. 'Yes! Ah! Yes!' I kept moaning. Within minutes of increased pace and readjustments, I felt a long due release building up inside me. It was getting intense and he kept ramming up my pussy. My hands above my head moving without any control, trying to hold something, something to grip and squeeze. My breaths getting irregular. My mouth wide open again with moans coming out involuntarily.

My body began to tremble and the first orgasm hit me. He kept going on, fully aware that I just hand an orgasm. He rather pushed himself in and out of me faster and faster. 'Ah! Mmff! Uh!' I kept moaning. A minute later my second orgasm hit and this was bigger than before. I asked him to stop, but he said, 'I'm yet to come.' I doubted his intentions but didn't say anything. Then he changed the position as well as pace. Now my both legs were down and we were kind of fucking in missionary way but at a slower pace.

His pushes were faster and stronger but pulls were slower. This felt so-so good and so the build up before orgasm was also larger. His face was buried in my pillow so I could only hear his breath and stared at the ceiling fan. It had been a while since I had felt a man's body warmth crushing my body. A minute more and the third one hit my tip to toe. Soon he too made grunting sounds in my ear and I knew he had his burst too.

He lay above me for some time and then stood and sat on the other side of sofa lifting my legs and letting them rest on his lap. For the first time, I was noticing how big was his body and his muscles and his build. He looked handsome in the office but he looked stunning when naked. He had little growth of hair uniformly spread across his chest and stomach. I felt his eyes on my naked body too, hoping he found me sexy. I know I am sexy, I hoped he felt great about being with me. Both our chests and stomach heaving for this intense workout. My third orgasm was still ending and hadn't fully subsided yet.

Few more minutes passed; I didn't know what should be the next thing in such scenario. I stood up at once and began to leave, collecting my clothes and even said bye.

'That would be 10k,' he said.

I was dressing up facing the door to leave immediately as soon I was covered up and then I turned and said, 'What?'

'I mean if you want to have sex and leave immediately, I better take my worth as a pimp should.'

He rose and went to his bedroom.

I knew I had done wrong and so I began to strip again and then went to his bedroom. Standing in the door frame, naked as I should've been, I said, 'I am sorry.'

He didn't have any reaction so I took and began to explain myself. He was half lying on the bed with his back arched over the pillow.

'I have zero experience of such situation, I judged wrongly and I should be more sensitive in such situations.'

'Isn't that the POSH apology.'

'It is but I don't know what to say or do, why don't you guide me?'

'Be normal.'

His words hit me. I realized the intimacy we had shared was special. We just have had sex and usually it meant more cuddle, talks, definitely something focused on each other. I had anyways informed my parents that I won't be coming home tonight. I went and sat next to him with my body partially over his body. He put his arm around me and we kissed again, but this was shorter than previous one.

'So, 10k per night or session?' I asked him playfully.

'Session. After friends and family discount.'

'We never said it but you are more than a friend, you are my best friend'

'Best friend with benefits now'

'I don't know what will we do about all this but yes I don't have much of people who understand me and so, I don't want to lose you'

'But what was happening to you when I found you?' Sameer lay on the bed. I followed him and lay over him. My legs between his. His dick on my stomach. My breasts over his stomach and my face over his chest looking in his eyes.

'It was an anxiety attack.'

'Oh!'

'I told you I got my order and after years of abuse and trauma, I was free finally and that feeling was overwhelming plus I was scared to lose my baby boy but now I had won his custody unconditionally. It all was too much for me. I haven't seen good days in past decade, I guess even that has taken lot of tolls on me and mental wellbeing.'

'I remember when I got my divorce order and I felt free and then in a separate hearing they gave me the custody of my daughter and I broke in the court itself, began to cry and the constable consoled me'

'Good I had you' I said and winked, 'and now I owe you one.'

'Oh! Next time I am not in a good state of mind, you promise you'll fuck me.'

'Sure,' I said laughingly and then asked, 'what do we do of this?'

'Of what?'

'You know...'

'No! I don't.'

I know he was playing so I climb up on his body and now we were face to face. I grabbed his dick and stroked it few times, 'this,' and then I rubbed my breast in his face and said, 'this.'

He held my body to keep it in place and said, 'we enjoy all of,' air quoting, 'THIS because we might never see them again.'

I nodded in agreement.

'I want to suck more on your breasts, haven't fully pacified myself. Plus, yours are different, like fully grown and soft yet firm. Is it gym?'

'I breastfed my son until the age of three so it stopped only a year back and then yes, I worked out for a year which contributed to the shape and yeah, I would love to pacify you.'

Sameer grabbed my breasts and squeezed them looking in my eyes and then pressed them and then finally took one nipple in his mouth. I put my arm around his neck to keep him close and make him suck longer to my requirement, if needed. A man was sucking my breasts after years now and I remembered how good it felt and what was I missing. It was, 'To be loved by a good person'. His teeth were hurting me but it was worth the pleasure. He switched to other breasts and began to do the same things. I was looking at him sucking on my nipples and he was too maintaining eye contact. Not to mention his dick which was semi erect was fully erect now and was very close to my pussy.

I let him play with my breasts while I took his dick inside me and began to ride. He immediately stopped and I sat straight now enjoying him inside me. I began to ride and he held my body by the waist.

'You know you just said, we should enjoy till we can, we might not get them ever.' I explained myself unnecessarily.

'You are smart!'

'So, when was the last time you had sex with anyone?'

'Few times after my daughter was born, so around 3 years now. And you?'

'Last time was when I conceived my boy so 5 years maybe.'

'This feels so good. Good enough to consider having a partner.'

'Yes, it feels good. Makes you remember what we are missing.'

'Do you want me to come up?'

'Sure, but I want to savour it all so take your time.'

We switched position to missionary and intertwined our fingers. We kissed a bit and then while he kept fucking me, we maintained eye contact seeing pain and pleasure in them. However, this time since he wasn't wearing any condom, it felt more intimate and real.

'I only had one from years ago and didn't anticipate needing another ever.'

'I am at the end of my cycle so we are risk free.' Then I winked.

He dug his teeth and bit me on the neck. I moaned. His tongue attacked the inner of my ears and yes it felt so good. I wrapped my legs over his waist and now he was going deeper. We kissed again. This slow fucking was feeling sensual and more intense. I could feel every bit of him.

My stomach began to shake again. This was my fourth one tonight. I was sweating again but this was good type of sweating. My hands were now on his ass asking for more of sex and then he like before dug his face beside me, and gave the same grunting sound near my ear. I felt a warmth fill my pussy. His grunts were a sexy thing. That feeling of warmth within my pussy, how could I live without this all?

I noticed him collapsed part on my side and part over my body with his face snuggled in my neck and his one hand over my breasts. I pulled the duvet with my leg and covered both of us. He said a bunch of Alexa commands for light and air con control. He then, kissed my cheek and said 'Good night.'

I kissed his forehead and said, 'Good Night.'

I left early next morning and the next time we met was in office, the second day of new year. We were connected via chat in between. I realized we both had gained powers to see through our clothes. Every time I saw him ogle at my body; it didn't feel creepy but felt good because he was gentle even while staring. Our filters were down. Our conversations were deep profound. We shared our likes and dislikes and pleasure hobby or our release mechanism. He could see inside my blouse and I liked his eyes on my body. We began to take each other's opinion on our shopping including buying undies together. I often initiated our secluded and private long hugs. Our chats grew longer but we were sure that we weren't looking for a partner in each other.