G Ch. 01: A New Word

Story Info
My introduction to a very special woman - Chapter 1.
3.1k words
4.27
5.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece is the start of a series of stories that are autobiographical. I've not listed names or places to protect the identity of the people involved. All of the events you will read are true. I kept a journal at the time, so the accuracy of what is contained in these stories is very good. Some of the dialog is seared in my memory and some of it is recreated based on the events, but is very much in keeping with the way we'd talk. There is probably less conversation in these stories than I should have -- we communicated a lot and would talk during sex -- sometimes to turn each other on, sometimes about dreams, desires and wants. I hope you enjoy the memories as much as I have enjoyed writing about them. - Author

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I had just graduated from college and hadn't been able to find a full time job before graduation. I figured that it would be a good idea to go back and work at the camp where I'd worked many summers before. It would be good, fun, work in a pleasant environment with housing, food, and a bit of money. I also knew that a lot of adults came through the camp and I might have an opportunity to talk to some of them about employment opportunities. The camp was one that was part of a particular uniformed organization that was for boys only at the time and has just recently gone coed. (Well, sort of coed. If you can't figure out what the organization, well...)

When I was hired, I was told that I would be an area director and would need to go away to receive training at camp school. There were some other employees that would be going to the training and would ride up with me. When the appointed day came, I picked them up and we made the long drive there.

Upon arrival, I was assigned to a training patrol in one of the camp sites and given a tent number in that site. At the campsite, I stowed my gear in the tent that was assigned to me and then went over to meet with the rest of the patrol over at a picnic table. That was where I first laid my eyes on G.

The attraction was instant, intense and mutual - we literally couldn't break our gaze from one another, and I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I'd never believed in the whole "love at first sight" cliché before, but it hit me like a ton of bricks. Once we'd both come back to the realization that we weren't the only two people there, we were introduced by the site leader.

G was 5'6 with dark brown hair that was wavy and shoulder length. Her face was positively angelic and she had a fantastic body with firm breasts and curves in all the right places. The uniform she was wearing couldn't even hide her assets. While she wasn't skinny, her body would best be described as 'plush' - or maybe a better choice of words would be 'luscious'. She had been the focus of attention at the picnic table before I arrived and I could see why. We got to chat a bit and get to know a little bit about each other before the rest of the patrol finally arrived and we had to start the rest of the afternoon check-in routine around camp.

The sad part was that because we were in different programs, we only got to spend a short time together in the mornings, at meals and in the evening after training. The environment was not conducive to romance, generally, but we managed to talk and get to know one another and flirted incessantly throughout the week with some pretty ribald innuendo - particularly considering where we were.

As a patrol, you sit together as a group for meals at a table in the dining hall. On the Tuesday morning, I got a good insight into G. She's an unfiltered individual with a creative an dirty mind - I just didn't know how far that went until breakfast that day. Bananas were served with the meal that day. G got my attention across the table and held my eye contact while peeling and eating a banana in the most suggestive and downright erotic manner possible. She never broke eye contact with me. The look she was giving me just smoldered as she ate the banana. At the end of the meal, everyone got up to clear the table and head to their program areas. I stayed in my seat and pulled some training materials out of my backpack to read. G asked if I would walk her to her program area on my way to mine. I had to decline as my erection from the banana incident would have been painfully obvious. Her laugh was both throaty and musical as she walked away, bemused by my predicament.

We would walk together to and from meals when possible and got to spend the evenings together around a campfire in our patrol site in the evening before bed. Because of where we were, we had to be pretty careful. The rules were pretty strict about all sorts of things including fraternization, drugs, alcohol and behavior in general. A lot of our flirting and innuendo was over the line, but we didn't get called on it. We had a reality check on the Wednesday night when a group of over-21 adults signed out of camp for the evening after program and headed to a local bar for a beer (out of uniform) and upon returning, they were told they had to leave without completing their training.

Thursday morning after breakfast I was walking her to her program area. She was training to be in aquatics and usually had on flip-flops, some shorts and a sweatshirt over her red "guard" swimsuit. Because we deliberately walked slowly, we arrived after most of her group. Her instructors yelled from the docks that she needed to get in the water and get warmed up for the morning's training session. She handed me her bag and stripped her sweatshirt over her head shaking out her hair as her nipples hardened in the cool morning air dropping the sweatshirt on the bag. She then bent over slowly, bending very low while pushing the shorts down her legs and giving me quite the show from behind as the crotch of her suit narrowed dangerously with the move before standing and taking her bag back from me. I'm entirely certain my eyes were much larger than they were before and that my mouth was hanging open. She smiled at me and wiggled a wave with just her fingers before skipping off and diving off the dock, her body stretched out showing every curve.

On the Thursday evening, we were both disappointed as we couldn't spend time together in camp - we both had tests to study for that would happen on the Friday morning and would be crucial to our completion of our respective programs. I don't know where G went to study that night, but I was in my program area in a lit building studying until about 10 o'clock. I returned to camp, and disappointed at not finding G around the fire, I went to bed. A short while later, there was a knock on my tent pole. I got out of my bunk and opened the tent flap. G was standing there. "I missed you tonight. Can I have a hug to make up for it?" We hugged - our first real physical contact - with the restrictions around camp, it was a real risk. We simply melted into one another and stood with our arms around the other saying nothing. Her body was soft and warm against mine and I could feel her breathing in my ear. It was sweet and gentle with the promise of more, but we had to break our contact. She reached for my hand as we separated and she moved toward her tent, keeping the touch as long as she could reach.

Friday at breakfast, I think we mostly watched each other across the table and smiled as we ate. One of our patrol mates said, "Get a room!" After walking G to her program area, the rest of the day was a blur of testing and paperwork along with cleaning up the program areas.

On the last evening, we'd successfully completed our training there was a social gathering for everyone in the dining hall often referred to as a 'cracker barrel'. As the course was "finished", we figured that normal rules wouldn't apply. We were sitting with a group that included fellow trainees from our areas and form our patrol. Everyone was simply having a nice time just talking with one another. I went and sat next to G hip-to-hip and she threaded one arm around my waist and dropped her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her as well. As I've noted, this sort of PDA was normally verboten and every eye in the group was watching us, but nobody said anything. G took her free hand and was rubbing my thigh while she talked to others.

We finally stood and left together with arms wrapped around the other's waist at about 10 PM. Just about every eye in the place seemed to be following us as we stepped into the dark to walk back to our camp. As we arrived at her tent we turned off our lights and I leaned in for our first kiss. The kissing quickly heated and we began to grope at each other. There was a now-or-never feel to the moment, and we didn't want to lose the momentum or get interrupted by the rest of the patrol returning. We made some hurried plans. After a bit of re-arranging bunks and mattresses between some tents, we'd turned my tent into a makeshift love-nest of sorts with the floor covered with mattresses, spare blankets, and sleeping bags before the rest of the patrol returned. G returned to her bed until her roommate returned and went to sleep.

After G's roommate was asleep, I heard a soft knock at the tent pole and she slipped in and tied the flap before crawling over to me.

At that point I learned a new word:

Anorgasmic.

G said she was anorgasmic - she'd never had an orgasm - but not for lack of trying. She'd had multiple lovers, tried various types of masturbation, and different toys, but to no avail. She told me she loved sex and everything about it, but had just never had an orgasm.

We undressed each other and embraced, kissing and touching each other. The anticipation of this moment had been building all week with the teasing and innuendo. She felt heavenly in my arms and against my body. Her body was even more stunning then I had imagined. When we broke our kiss, she told me that she'd been thinking of me as the banana the whole time at breakfast and had been dying to treat me the same way since then. I wasn't going to say no. The week's sexual tension combined with the dry spell that I'd been experiencing sexually left me feeling l was not going to last long.

She slithered down my body and proceeded to use her hands, lips and teeth to recreate her liaison with the banana while keeping my gaze the whole time. The sensations and the sight of this beautiful woman with firm breasts dangling over my legs making love to my cock with her mouth and hands while staring into my eyes brought me to the brink of orgasm very quickly. When I whispered to her that I was about to come, she pulled off of me and told me just to come whenever I was ready. She plunged her mouth down on me, continuing to treat me like she'd done to the banana. I finally came with a grunt in her mouth as she swallowed greedily.

When she was done, she crawled up my body and into my arms again.

I was curious about how she approached sex with her issue and asked her what felt good for her and what she liked in bed. She told me in pretty graphic detail that shocked me with her frankness at the time. She loved receiving oral, so I worked my way down her body and started at her ankles, licking and kissing my way up until I settled between her legs. I teased, nipped and licked around her, avoiding her sex until she grabbed my hair forcing me where she wanted attention. I reached up and massaged a breast with one hand and pulling at the nipple which caused her back to arch and press her pussy up at me. She removed my hand from her breast and moved it down to her stomach to just below her belly button where there was a small swell to her belly and used her hand to push my hand down on her as she sighed deeply. As I later learned, she loved to feel me holding her there or pressing on her body there.

After licking and sucking at her clit and lips for a while she pulled me up her body allowing me to stop to pay homage to those beautiful breasts of hers. When finally face-to-face, she licked at my face, tasting her juices off of me with a deeply satisfying moan before we kissed deeply, exploring each other's mouth, while I inserted two fingers inside her, stroking in and out of her. When we finally pulled away from each other, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Take me."

"How do you want me?"

Her voice seemed to drop an octave and it became breathy and husky. "I don't care. Take me anyway you need me."

I reached for my wallet and withdrew a condom, rolling onto myself before rising above her and sliding inside. I took it as a personal challenge that night to try to give her an orgasm. We fucked like animals for as long as I could, until I felt the unmistakable signs of orgasm coming. I withdrew and we changed positions so that I could enter her from behind, holding her by the hip and using on hand to press on her belly as I fucked her from behind until I had to stop again.

We spent virtually the entire night making love in every conceivable way you can think of and maybe a few that you haven't. If anyone would have been watching we would have put on quite the freak show. She was by far the most creative and uninhibited woman that I'd ever slept with. It was glorious. By the time we were done, we were both spent and sore all over and just covered with dried remnants of smeared come and fluids. She may not have had an orgasm that night, but I'd never had as many orgasms in a single night as I did that night. We had literally fucked ourselves raw.

When we were finally just too sore and exhausted to continue, she rolled to her back and pulled me to her so that my head was on her chest and I had an arm over her, our legs tangled together.

We got maybe an hour and a half of sleep before having to get up to shower and get ready for breakfast and the closing ceremony. We looked like hell the next morning when we awoke, and the bedding in the tent looked like the whole starting field of the Kentucky Derby had run through.

My shower experience was interesting that morning. Showers were "gang" showers with 20 shower heads in an open area. To anyone who paid the least modicum of attention, it was painfully obvious - no matter how hard I tried to hide it - that I'd been involved in some wild sex the night before. Dried bodily fluids and the aroma of sex just clung to me. I picked a spot in the dressing area that was as close to the shower as possible to strip down and made the break for the nearest shower head in as casual a manner as I could muster. The middle-aged guy at the shower next to me didn't say a word, but raised an eyebrow and shot me a glance that just said, "You've got to be shitting me!" I could only fire back a somewhat embarrassed and apologetic grin. In hindsight, I probably sported a grin for the rest of the week.

After the closing ceremony, we returned to the patrol's camp area to wait for G's mother, who had driven out to pick her up and take her onward to her job posting for the summer. The rest of our patrol looked about as ragged as we did, but a whole lot less happy. If any of them slept well, I'd be amazed as we were not quiet the night before and it is so silent in the woods that I'm sure the sound of our passions carried. Much to their credit, the rest of the group never tried to get us to stop or "shushed' us.

When G's mother finally arrived, she introduced me to her mother and then G loudly proclaimed that I was the man she wanted to have sex with for the rest of her life. There was a knowing grin from her mother - who I later learned talked frankly about everything with G, so G had certainly gotten her lack of inhibitions from her mother.

We continued to talk on the phone when we could and write some heated letters to each other for the rest of the summer that I'm sure fueled some masturbation sessions for both of us. Even while she was anorgasmic, she still would masturbate for the feelings, even if it came without the release.

We dated for another few years and we'd travel back and forth to visit as often as we could. When staying at her parent's house or cabin, we'd be put up in a room together. There was usually an admonition from her mother to G, however - "Your father knows you two are sleeping together, but he doesn't need to know all the details - keep it down!"

During my relationship with G, I don't think I'm exaggerating to say that we both had the best sex of our lives. We certainly had more sex together than with any other partner that I've been with, and more variation, and more satisfaction. We truly had a connection that was established that first day we met and was intensified by the fact that we were open with each other about everything. My memories of her and our relationship still light the fires of my dreams today, these many years later.