G-Pol Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The application of disinfectant washes to every scrape and scratch became the order of the day. This did indeed slow the onset of infection, but definitely did not stop it. Only the timely injection of powerful smart antibiotics and nannites was able to save those infected. And several of those who died, had been rescuers.

Those who had it, were ordered to don their own body armor to protect themselves. Working this way was uncomfortable and hot, but the risk of not doing so easily outweighed any concerns with comfort.

Karl and the others worked tirelessly, he using his suit's great strength and various other systems to great effect. The laser torch got the most use, but the foam guns also proved beneficial for stabilizing loose wreckage as they attempted to dig or pull survivors out of it or just to keep it from shifting or collapsing and injuring others.

He was soon joined by G-Pol officers, also in power armor, station maintenance personnel in powered space suits and similar. This greatly accelerated the search and rescue process, and probably resulted in dozens of additional lives saved. Despite all this, and Karl's and Natasha's efforts to inform others, the death toll still reached two-hundred-fourteen, with scores of survivors maimed for life. In a more normal attack of this kind, the toll would've been far less. Perhaps the numbers might even have been reversed. Mallory's new terror weapon had definitely passed its first real test.

Twenty four hours later, Karl was holding Natasha in their bed as she cried. She'd been doing this off and on ever since they'd gotten home. She'd slept some, but she hadn't rested at all. Her sleep had been troubled by nightmares and she'd woken screaming more than once. Bona lay on her other side, also offering what comfort she could.

Karl didn't feel any better. He too had suffered nightmares and slept poorly as a result as he was sure Lisa and Vixi had as well. Bad as he felt though, he wished he could take this pain away from Natasha, take it into himself. He knew he was better equipped to deal with it. He'd dealt with similar before, and knew how to redirect it to useful purpose.

He was startled by the com signal. It was early, but he reached over and tapped it anyway. "This is Czarina, go ahead."

It was Dumerk's secretary sounding rather subdued. "May I speak with Lieutenant Nazarova please?" At Natasha's response, she went on. "Lieutenant Nazarova, yours and your team's presence is required in the Captain's office in one hour. Please bring Mister Steiner as well if you could. You are asked to come ready to report on yesterday's events." Natasha acknowledged the order. "Thank you Lieutenant, and I'm sorry for having to disturb your rest."

Sighing miserably, Natasha got out of bed and made her way, still completely naked to the kitchen to program their breakfasts. She hadn't even noticed the way Dumerk's secretary had referred to them as her team. Her mind was still clouded by the long, nearly sleepless night.. Karl went across the hall to knock softly on Lisa and Vixi's door. He relayed the order and listened to be sure they got moving before he went back into his and Natasha's quarters to start the shower.

When Natasha came back, he took her hand and led her under the hot water. He quickly but gently washed her hair, massaged in conditioner and lathered her from head to toe. His efforts both woke her up and brought a grateful smile to her face and she kissed him tenderly as he rinsed her off and eased her onto the shaving bench so she could take care of that need.

As she shaved her legs and underarms and cleaned up her bikini line, she watched avidly as he washed and conditioned his own long dirty blonde hair, then soaped himself. As he was rinsing himself off, he felt Natasha's arms snake around him from behind.

He turned and she met him with a passionate kiss, pressing herself as close to him as she could manage, her hands running up and down his body hungrily. He returned the kiss just as passionately, knowing they both needed to be reminded they were alive. His own hands wandered her body in return as he too held her close. When he turned her back to the wall, she pulled herself up by his shoulders, wrapped her thighs around his waist, and pressed herself down hard onto his rock hard erection.

He felt her tight wet heat engulf him and thrust hard to meet her. Their lovemaking was fast and explosive, their pelvic areas coming together with resounding smacks as each tried to get him as deep inside her as possible. Her backside thudding into the shower wall shook it enough they could hear the various items in the medicine cabinet vibrating loudly. They came together, Natasha's body spasming violently as she thrashed between Karl and the wall and her breath leaving her in a whoosh that would've been a scream under other circumstances. Karl's orgasm was just as strong. Natasha could feel his manhood swell, and him spurting against her top with surprising force that sent further ecstatic shivers running all through her body. At the same time, she could feel his seed squirting deeper inside and out of her as her passage squeezed tightly enough around him it had to hurt, but he just held her to him as he shuddered through his release.

They stood there leaning on the wall that way as they caught their breaths. Natasha felt her thighs relax and she let them down. Her toes touched, but her heels hung free of the floor as Karl held her up, still buried deeply inside her. She could feel he was still semi hard, and the shift of position made her passage narrower, tightening her around him still more. The change of position also brought her clit hard against the still slowly softening base of his manhood. This triggered another small orgasm right on the heels of the last, and she felt him tighten and twitch inside her as he bent to cover her mouth with another passionate kiss that accelerated her breathing.

In moments, she could feel him hardening again inside her. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Natasha lifted her legs and wrapped them back around Karl. This time though, he surprised her by lowering them both until he was resting on his knees and her butt was resting on her shaving bench. She relaxed, letting her back rest against the shower wall as he took her right nipple into his mouth and began gently nibbling on it with his teeth, while his tongue flickered over its tip. His other hand was working her left nipple, pulling and twisting just enough to be sending shivers through her. The combined attention to her breasts, and his thrusting into her now nearly continuously spasming vagina had her screams finally escaping to be clearly heard by anyone on board if all the cabins hadn't been soundproof. He silenced those screams with his lips, locking her in a passionate kiss that along with her multiple orgasms, definitely had her toes curling.

She could feel herself clenching around him again as he suddenly stiffened and blasted yet another load deep inside her. She pulled herself tight against him. She didn't want to let another drop of him escape her body. She didn't know why, there was no way he could get her pregnant at this point. Her period had passed just before their first sexual encounter.

Realizing they didn't have much time, Karl slowly moved back, allowing himself to slide out of her. They didn't break their kiss though as they climbed back to their feet. Then he guided her back under the spray to rinse away the effects of their tryst. Once they'd both rinsed, Karl stepped back, allowing her to use the hand held sprayer to rinse herself out. When she'd finished and hung the sprayer back in its cradle, Karl shut off the water.

Much like Karl and Natasha, Vixi and Lisa hadn't slept at all well. They'd both been awake for more than an hour, and were lazily kissing and fondling one another when Karl knocked on their door and announced, "We've all been called to Dumerk's office for some kind of meeting in an hour. Tasha's setting up breakfast for us all. If you two wanna shower, now's the time." He waited for Lisa to acknowledge him before they heard the door across the hall close.

Lisa was the first out of their bed. She headed immediately for the lav, and a moment later, Vixi heard the shower come on. Fighting down her depression, she too climbed out of bed and stretched luxuriously, before making her own way into the lav.

Vixi took her seat on the toilet and watched as Lisa stood naked under the downpour of the rain style shower-head they'd chosen. She was glad they'd also chosen to have clear glass shower walls instead of opaque ones. This way she could sit here and stare at her lover as she peed.

Once she was finished, she flushed and hurried to join Lisa. That gorgeous body was calling to her, and she wasn't about to deny herself. That was exactly what she needed to get her mind off yesterday's events.

Stepping into the spacious cubicle, she immediately dropped to her knees in front of Lisa and leaned in to thoroughly kiss her sex. Then she ran her tongue in a wide lick, from her lovers perineum, all the way along and between her full outer lips, pressing into her inner lips and dragging her tongue hard across Lisa's clit, to bury her nose in that bright white curling garden. Lisa jumped and gasped at the unexpected attention. She didn't let the opportunity pass her by though, she grabbed a double handful of Vixi's long locks and pulled her tight into her rapidly swelling labia. Vixi rewarded her quick action by delving her tongue deep into her folds, wiggling it as deeply into her already warming box as she could reach.

Lisa's knees turned to rubber as an unexpected orgasm blasted through her. Vixi definitely knew how to push her buttons! Using that same double handful of hair, now soaked and dripping, she pulled The slimmer woman to her feet. Vixi came slowly though, kissing her way up and over her belly. When she reached Lisa's breasts, she stopped altogether and took first one nipple, then the other into her mouth, Lashing it with her tongue and nipping it between her teeth. Lisa could feel herself rapidly building to another orgasm, and she wanted to share it.

She released Vixi's hair and took her head between her hands to pull her up into a steamy kiss. Now her lover was standing straight up, she wrapped her arms tight around the other woman and squeezed her tight, squishing their breasts together, almost nipple to nipple. Vixi thrust her pelvis and thighs forward into Lisa's in response, trying to grind their mounds and lips together.

Lisa could feel the hot water flowing down her hips and streaming over her fully engorged and erect clit. She was secretly proud of how long and thick it was, extending at least a couple of centimeters beyond her vaginal lips. The two women were close enough in height, that it took very little effort for her to adjust herself so that her clit slid tight between Vixi's lips. Working her hips gently, she was able to locate Vixi's much smaller clit with her blazingly sensitive tip.

Realising what Lisa was doing, Vixi immediately began humping her pelvis against Lisa, working their clits together in the tight pressed flesh making up their pussies's outer folds. She'd been hoping to make Lisa cum again, but now she wasn't sure which of them was going to get there first! This was the first time her pussy had been literally fucked by another woman's clit!

In their few nights together, she had noticed that Lisa's clit was larger than any womans' she'd slept with. She hadn't thought anything of it at the time, but now... She was definitely liking this!

Lisa came first, just barely. Vixi's knees buckled and she dropped back to the shower's floor. Looking up, she saw Lisa's clit poking out between her lips and extending farther out than her pubic hair. She immediately took it in her mouth and began suckling on it like it was a nipple. Lisa cried out in shock at the assault on her over-sensitive organ. She tried to push Vixi's face away, but the little woman refused to give up her hold on what she wanted. In a matter of moments, Lisa wasn't pushing her away anymore, she was pulling her in tight! She could feel her third orgasm in just a few minutes coming on like a freight train! She allowed her knees to slowly collapse and sank to the shower floor. Vixi guided her down and set her up to lie flat on the floor, giving her free access to Lisa's treasure.

"Oh my fucking God Vixi!" she moaned breathlessly, "It's your turn to get on top. I wanna give you what you deserve!"

Vixi didn't need any encouragement. She climbed into position and dropped her sex right onto Lisa's mouth. Lisa decided to pay her back for what she was doing to her and suckled Vixi's smaller clit into her lips and began lashing its tip with her tongue as she sucked hard on the tiny bud. She felt it stretch and elongate slightly with the suction, putting a little more of it within her tongue's reach. Vixi jumped and gasped appropriately at the mirrored assault on her own clit. This was far rougher than she was probably used to. She wasn't trying to get away though, so Lisa started using her teeth, just skimming them over the soft flesh in her mouth. Vixi began to buck violently on her face as she worked, letting her know she was doing a good job.

Vixi hadn't expected Lisa's return on her attack, and she found she was liking it a lot more than she'd expected. She knew she'd started this latest race with an unfair advantage, but lisa's greater experience with this kind of sex soon made up the difference, and vixi found herself groaning her orgasm into Lisa's bucking squirming finish. She was pleased to note however, that they'd cum together. Now though, their time was almost gone, and they stil had to wash!

Vixi eased her quaking body up off Lisa and leaned her back against the shower wall as she caught her breath. As soon as Vixi got off her, Lisa was in motion. She too sat up, but then climbed to her knees. From there, she reached up and pulled a bottle of shampoo off the shelf before dropping back to sit on her heels in front of Vixi. She squirted a large daub into her palm and set the bottle down. Then she reached forward and began massaging it into Vixi's hair, working it from roots to tips with exquisite care.

Vixi wasn't about to be outdone though. She too squeezed a smaller daub of shampoo into her own palm and reached up to begin working it into Lisa's hair. Since Lisa had a lot less hair than she did, Vixi had time to massage it into Lisa's scalp, making a sensual massage out of the experience. When both had finished, the two of them stood up to rinse the suds away. Lisa next grabbed Vixi's conditioner and began working it through the long luxurious locks. Meanwhile, Vixi had collected the bottle of Lisa's favorite body wash and had begun lathering her body, taking extra care to linger on the places Lisa like to have touched the most. She was especially thurough with the thick velvety carpet over her mound. This she stroked and massaged until Lisa was finished with her hair, sending little shudders running all through her glorius curves.

Finishing with what she'd been doing, Lisa stepped under the cascade to rinse away the lather. Vixi didn't stop stroking and caressing her mound as she rinsed. She was standing with her head thrown back under the shower when Vixi's attentions brought her to her fourth orgasm of the morning.

She quickly selected Vixi's body wash off the shelf and began returning the favor. She gently scrubbed every centimeter of Vixi's body, paying special attention to the woman's breasts and her sensitive center. She kept up her massage as Vixi had her own third orgasm and kept it up until the other woman had caught up. By the time she was finished, she'd been running her hands up and down Vixi's lather foamed body from genitals and ass to her tits and neck. When she finally allowed Vixi to step under the shower to rinse herself off, the little woman was quivring so hard she could barely stay on her feet. Lisa pulled her lover's back up tight against her front and held her while the steaming water sluiced over them both. Once Vixi was steady on her feet again, Lisa turned the water off and stepped out to offer Vixi one of their newly acquired baby soft terry bath blankets. This she wrapped around her lover and stood still while Vixi returned the favor for her.

Karl and Natasha dried themselves and dressed quickly. They emerged from their room at the same time as Lisa and Vixi who had apparently been doing the same thing they had from the flush to their faces. Both couples smiled their greetings and made their way to the kitchen for their breakfasts. They didn't talk much as they ate, each considering how to put words to their experiences of the day before.

They arrived at Dumerk's office on time. His secretary, looking rumpled, careworn and overworked, greeted them and sent them right in. The office itself was quite spacious for a space station, but spartan for the most part. The exception was Dumerk's desk and chair, both of which were stylish and up to date. The chair was a high end unit, probably custom built for the user, and the desk was conformable, allowing its layout angles and height to be changed to suit its user's needs. It had all the most popular executive features, including an ultra high resolution holovid display built into its top, full function secure holocom system, and a built in computer system with full media input capabilities. In contrast, the rest of the room was decidedly uncomfortable. The only other chairs were hard plastic stackable units, of which there seemed to be a half-dozen or so neatly stacked in one corner. Five more were spread out in front of Dumerk's desk, one of which was occupied.

Dumerk's purposes were clear enough. He wanted to be sure the person on the opposite side of his desk knew they were far and away beneath him, barely, if at all worthy of his time.

So it was, they found Dumerk fidgeting uncomfortably in his comfortable chair while across the desk sat a G-Pol Colonel in full dress uniform and looking decidedly unhappy. There was no doubt that he did not appreciate his uncomfortable seat.

It was the Colonel who spoke as he rose to his feet. "Thank you Lieutenant Nazarova, for your punctuality and your patience. And thank you Mister Steiner for coming as well. I am Colonel Miguel Giovani. I understand it was you Mister Steiner, who provided the new information on Mallory? Our records show you tried to get us this information once before, back in Panama City wasn't it? I'm sorry our people didn't do more with it then. We might have been able to avoid losing Ryans. I've familiarized myself with your record and have read all the Lieutenant's reports to date.

He turned to Natasha. "I've also reviewed your requests, both for personnel and equipment, along with Lieutenant Bona's own reports and notes. I am hereby authorizing all of them, and officially activating your new emergency response and SWAT unit. Mister Steiner has been granted a G-Pol commission. I am to inform you Mister Steiner, that your CAF Noncom commission has been reactivated until further notice as well, with your former rank of Gunnery Sergeant with commensurate pay. You are placed on detached duty status and assigned to G-Pol, much as Lieutenant Nazarova. You now report directly to her, and will be her Second in Command. While you are with us, you will hold a brevet rank of Second Lieutenant, also with commensurate pay and equipment and repair allowances. Your G-pol comission is open ended with an option to officially join G-pol when this is finished."

Karl could see Dumerk's face going red with frustrated rage. Finally he reached his limit. "Sir, I must protest! This man is a hazard, and I'm not certain he wasn't at least in part responsible for yesterday's bombing. When we interviewed one of the bar's employees, she gave us information that leads me to believe Steiner knew Sean Mallory was on the station, and that he would target anyone he thought might be helping with Lieutenant Nazarova's investigation. Yet he didn't inform the nightclub's owner, nor the owners of the two other establishments where the young lady was working! They had no warning to be on the lookout for loose packages and the like. I also have an arrest warrant out on him for assault on my person yesterday."