G-Pol Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixi cried even harder. "I did that to you too. I changed the way you think without even knowing I was doing it! I made you like me. I made you want me. I'm a psychic criminal." She tried to pull away and turn.

Rachel refused to let her go and she was unexpectedly backed up by Natasha who wrapped her arms around both of them in a reassuring embrace. "No you didn't!" Rachel exclaimed, "I was reading on my personal computer while you guys were setting up your little test. I was looking in to what they did to me. They only do that stuff if the girl shows signs of being homosexual! Apparently, they have some kind of system they use to look for the trait and they make sure it never gets a chance to develop. I know it's not a genetic thing, it's emotional, but they have some way of telling and they do everything they can to stamp it out! I was gay, or at least showing signs of liking girls when I was a baby or they wouldn't have done this to me."

"That's the complete truth." Natasha agreed, pushing the thought into Vixi's mind and letting Rachel feel what she was doing. "Apparently, you undid one of the conditioning steps they used so she could feel that attraction again. Since you hadn't been trained in the use of your abilities, you couldn't have known what you were doing either."

Rachel decided she was going to take a chance and said exactly what she was thinking. "I want you to do more. Now I know you can, I want you to practice on me. I want you to help me free myself."

Vixi recoiled from her in terrified horror. "Oh my God no! I could accidentally destroy your mind! I know it because I can feel it! Without even knowing what I'm doing, I could tear your mind to shreds they could never put back together again! You'd be all but dead! An empty husk, only alive by medical standards. You'd have no mind at all!"

Rachel began to cry as bitterly as Vixi had been before. "Vixi, I'm not living now. Now I know how hollow and empty my entire life has been. If I don't get some help very soon, I'm going to kill myself. They tore out my heart Vixi! They shredded my soul the way you're afraid of shredding my mind! I'd rather die than continue to live this way. Help me?"

Her body chose that second to collapse entirely under the strain of fighting the implanted compulsions. Her knees turned to water and suddenly Vixi and Natasha were the only things keeping her from literally becoming a puddle of limp flesh lying on the floor. It took every gram of strength she could muster to maintain a grip on Vixi as Natasha scooped her into her arms and laid her out on Vixi and Lisa's bed.

She'd apparently seized a handful of Vixi's hair and that was what kept them connected now. Her fist was locked in a death-grip and she couldn't have let go if she'd wanted to. That being the case, Vixi was forced to stay with her, settling down onto the bed with her and still looking horrified. She was shivering in terror and Rachel felt so guilty for her outburst she began to cry brokenly which set Vixi off too.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Vinny standing there looking lost and deeply upset. She wanted to talk to him, to reassure him, but she didn't have the energy to do more than breathe and even that was hard at the moment. She was so glad she hadn't eaten anything in more than eight hours. If she had, she'd probably have lost it all over the floor by now. Her gut was still roiling and the pain was excruciating!

She suddenly felt Vixi's presence in her mind. She'd never been aware of it before, but somehow she was now. She realized that was what she'd felt leaving her mind as she watched Vixi in the shower. That was confirmation enough for her. Vixi had fixed part of her earlier and she felt her gratitude surge again. She directed it right at where she felt Vixi in her mind. At the same moment, she also realized she wasn't hurting anymore and her gratitude redoubled.

She actually saw Vixi's eyes widen in reaction and shock and somehow she seized on that part of Vixi that was inside her and held on with all her strength. Everything around her faded away until all she was aware of was Vixi's presence. She wrapped herself in it and let her love for the woman show, thinking of it as a blanket wrapped around them both. She hadn't even been aware she'd been feeling Vixi's terror and horror along with her presence until it suddenly faded away. She suddenly felt a closeness she'd never felt with anyone, an intimacy that she could never have imagined before now. She was suddenly completely content, wanting nothing more than this.

Vixi was reeling inside. She'd once again lost control apparently, but this time what she'd been warned about happened. Her mind had been seized by Rachel's like a terrier snatching a rat in its jaws. What followed though was absolutely the opposite of what she'd expected. The comfort and warmth she was sharing with Rachel was so close to her soulmate bond with Lisa, she couldn't tell the difference! Lisa was definitely still there, but now so was Rachel. The comfort and love flowing through that bond were unbelievable! It was so strong she felt Lisa feel it through their bond too. Was Rachel another of her soulmates?

Bona's mental voice answered her question. "No, she's not. This seems to be a kind of temporary bond that often develops between psychic healers and their patients, especially the ones they feel a strong emotional connection with. It is practically indistinguishable from the soulmate bond from that side of things. From outside though, it's pretty easy to tell what it really is. Since you're bound so tightly to her now, Rachel can hear everything we're sharing too. Are you okay with that Rachel?"

The dramatic surge of positive energy that flowed through Vixi lit her up like the sun! There was no doubt Rachel approved wholeheartedly. The passionate mental kiss she got from the other woman had her physical body creaming itself and shuddering in a powerful orgasm! The emotional orgasm came at the same time and Vixi was overwhelmed. She felt herself sinking even deeper into the connection and couldn't make herself care anymore.

Rachel felt her effect on Vixi as well and shared in it whether she'd wanted to or not. As wonderful as it felt though, she very dearly wanted to! She let herself drift away into a deep sleep, feeling Vixi coming with her as if they were lovers sharing a deep lip lock.

When she woke up, she realized someone had covered them both in the bed's linens. She and Vixi were cuddled together like a couple of sleeping kittens and she'd never felt so comfortable in bed with anyone. It was like she was in bed with a sister she had nothing to hide anything from. Her conditioning was having absolutely no effect on her now. There wasn't even a twinge from her gut, despite the fact they were both still completely naked and in a very sexual position! They were lying face to face, her thigh between Vixi's and tight against her sex. Their breasts were pressed together and they were practically kissing.

Just thinking that, she was suddenly kissing the taller woman and was happy to find her kissing back. Vixi's arms tightened around her and she was soon panting excitedly. Their tongues were twining and caressing and she could feel her juices beginning to flow. Still there was no reaction from her conditioning. She could still feel Vixi's mind in hers and she could feel Vixi's mounting passion too. She and Vixi seemed to be feeding one another's increasing internal fires. She could feel Vixi's nectar on her thigh as she herself began grinding against Vixi's thigh.

Vixi could feel Rachel's rising passion and somehow she knew the conditioning wasn't going to be an issue anymore. She also knew there was no way Rachel was going to take no for an answer as she began trying to seduce her. Not that she was even thinking of saying no! She knew damn good and well she wanted this just as much as, or more than Rachel did.

She moved to break their kiss and Rachel seemed to have the same idea. They both pushed the other back in an attempt to put her lover on her back. Realizing what was happening, Vixi allowed herself to roll onto her BAC since she was the larger of the two, but she turned with Rachel so the two of them ended up facing in opposite directions across the bed. Then she guided Rachel up on top of her and positioned her pussy over her face so the two of them could eat one another. Then she pulled one of the pillows down and under her head to make reaching Rachel more comfortable.

Her first taste of the smaller woman was everything she could've hoped! She had a musky spicy sweet taste that had her smiling even as she licked the other woman like an ice-cream cone. She worked two fingers inside her passage and began gently tickling her G-spot, making her feel good, not blasting her into orbit in some kind of headlong rush. She traced every millimeter of Rachel's pussy, every crease, every curve, from thigh to thigh, from mound to perineum using her tongue. She traced her interior with her fingers in the same way, as deeply as she could reach.

Rachel seemed to be following a similar exploratory course, having no sapphic experience whatsoever. That being the case though, she was doing remarkably well and Vixi's libido was eating it up. It occurred to Vixi that her mental contact with the other woman might've had some other effects. Rachel seemed to know exactly what to do to her to turn her on completely! She could feel it now, the rising of her libido, the volcanic pressure building inside as her orgasm came screaming in out of the dark. Then she was screaming to do Natasha proud and she realized Rachel was cumming at the same time, just as hard and just as loudly!

It took some time, but they both recovered their equilibrium and moved back into one another's arms under the blankets. The next time they woke, Lisa was gently shaking Vixi's shoulder, "Hey Babe, you've got to get up now. We have to get going. Vinny's waiting for Rachel and Natasha's called ahead to the station to let them know we're coming with the pirates. We need to be in transit in fifteen minutes. I don't know what you did, but bona says Rachel's cured. You undid whatever it was they did to her and then some."

"Oh, I feel wonderful!" Rachel agreed, "Vixi, I owe you my life! You fixed me..." The tears of joy in her eyes were all Vixi needed to know she'd done the right thing, even though she hadn't been aware she was doing anything.

Then Lisa was pulling the covers down off of them and Rachel shivered at the cool air on her skin. She cuddled in closer to Vixi, kissing her passionately. "I'm going to miss you Vixi."

Vixi sat up and turned to put her feet on the floor. She pulled Rachel around to sit next to her, tilted her head up with a fingertip and kissed her back. "I'm going to miss you too Rachel. But don't forget my woman! Lisa's going to miss you too."

Lisa gave her a grateful smile as she dropped onto the bed next to Rachel who turned and kissed her the same way she had Vixi. Vixi liked what she saw as the two women kissed one another. They looked spectacular together, that platinum blonde and that fiery redhead. The tall powerful athletic and the tiny mouthwatering aesthetic. Snatching her com off the nightstand, she shot a series of pictures to capture the moment forever.

The first one to react to her picture taking was Rachel. "I wish Lisa had done that for us too! I'd love to have pictures of us together."

Lisa smiled. "Well, we have a few minutes yet. If you wanna do it, now's your chance." She reached out and took the com unit from Vixi and stood to get a better angle. Vixi dropped back onto the bed and took Rachel in her arms and kissed her hard. Rachel surprised her by melting into her embrace and kissing her back with a passion she hadn't expected. Before she knew what she was doing, she was lost in that kiss. It was the kind of thing she'd fantasized about in her days on Aphrodite. The romantic kiss with the entire soul in it. The only thing that kept her firmly locked into reality was the fact she was doing this in front of her soulmate, and she could feel Lisa's reaction to what she was doing and feeling. That was how she knew Lisa was as wet as she was again. The nice thing was, she could also feel Lisa's satisfaction at the quality of the pictures she was getting, and the two of them were already planning much the same thing. Blowing several of them up to be framed on their walls.

That in mind, she popped to her feet dragging Rachel up with her. She turned the other woman to face the camera with her hands gripping her hips possessively as Rachel twisted her neck up and back to continue their kiss. Lisa shot the whole thing, only stopping when Natasha came in as well. She took the com from Lisa and waved her into the picture as well. Lisa joined the other two and Tasha shot a good dozen shots or so of all three of them before she stopped. "I think that should do it for you." She handed the com back to Vixi with a grin. "Time's getting short too."

Grinning back, Vixi commented, "You know Tasha, since you're naked too, we aughtta get a couple of you two together too. There's time enough for that much at least." So it was, Natasha was talked into posing with Rachel, who at the last second surprised her with a passionate kiss just like the ones she'd shared with both Vixi and Lisa. She found the surprise a pleasant one though and returned the passion its due. Part of it was because of the gratitude that had originated that passion, part was the definite attraction she felt coming off the other woman for her. If nothing else, it was definitely flattering!

Then they were all hurriedly pulling on their uniforms so Karl and Lisa could go over and take control of the pirate shuttle for its trip back to the station. As agreed, Mike and Janice would be playing nurse with the former would-be slaves, while Natasha and bona helped Vixi gain some control of her burgeoning psychic abilities on board Czarina. Rachel would be staying with Vinny out here in the asteroid belt until it was time for him to head back in at least for supplies.

In the meantime, Karl and Vinny had been exchanging information from the sensors on their respective ships. Vinny had gotten copies of Czarina's sensory data from the asteroid tests of the defensive systems, and Karl had gotten Jessup's sensory images of their antimissile practices and the pirate attack. That later would be added to the evidence against the pirates. With little else to do while Vixi and Rachel recovered from their experiences, Karl took the chance to learn a little more about Czarina's sensory capabilities with Vinny's help. He learned a lot more than he'd bargained for too. Not only were Czarina's sensors set up for military use, but for planetary survey too! Apparently, Natasha's parents had picked and chosen the best they could get from both scientific and military sources and incorporated it all in Czarina. About the only thing she didn't have was a gravitic anomaly detector, which would make it possible to detect stealth enabled warships and the like by the emanations from their gravitic drives and onboard gravity systems when active. Those were strictly controlled though, and it was extremely rare to find them on any nonmilitary, or nongovernment vessel. They were never found on civilian vessels except as part of the transit drive navigational system if the ship was so equipped.

Now Czarina was operating as a G-Pol government vessel, he wondered if they might not qualify to operate a grav detector. Especially with their current mission. If the opportunity presented itself, he would have to ask somebody about that. An anomaly detector could be a big advantage when hunting pirates for instance. Especially with the way they seemed to be getting more and more militant.

Mike and Janice were back aboard the pirate while he and Lisa were over here to say goodbye to Rachel and Vinny. They'd said their goodbyes earlier, to Vinny at least since Rachel had been incapacitated with Vixi. Rachel seemed more than a little self-conscious now too. He imagined that had something to do with what had happened with Vixi, but there wasn't time to discuss it now. When his turn to kiss her came, she surprised him with the slow passion she put into that kiss. She obviously wanted him to remember it, so he returned the favor and felt her nearly crumple against him, shuddering as she obviously came hard! There was no hiding what had happened either as she left a trail of her juices dripping down his thigh and both of hers.

She smiled up at him. "I was afraid that was going to happen after what just happened in Lisa's and Vixi's room. Just so you know Karl, we will meet again, you and me and Tasha. And we will make love again, all of us. Especially you and me! I know Tasha's your soulmate, but she'll share you with me I'm sure."

Karl wasn't so sure about that happening, but he didn't say so. He was perfectly happy with the woman he had and he really didn't want another, even for play. He wasn't about to say any of that though. These were his friends and he didn't hurt friends if he could help it.

Vinny got a hug and kiss each from Natasha Lisa and Vixi. Then Rachel got one final from each of them as well and then the two of them were closing Jessup's airlock behind them. Czarina's airlock closed as well and the tunnel retracted into its housing and the two ships were separate.

Jessup moved away at speed until it was just a spec to be seen among millions as it moved to inspect one of WHAT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF the asteroids they'd shot at during their earlier testing. Karl and Lisa moved over to the pirate ship and took the controls once they knew Jessup was out of visual range. Czarina separated from the pirate, retracting her airlock tunnel and opened a space between them, still keeping herself between them and the Jessup to be sure nobody saw what they shouldn't. Karl let Lisa do the piloting this time to reinforce her skills and took up his own duties as the ship's medical officer with Janice and Mike as helpers.

Once Jessup was completely out of line of sight, Natasha opened a ten-kilometer gap between the two vessels before engaging the Transit drive. Since they were expecting pirates to attempt intercepting them at the station, they'd all agreed it would be an interesting surprise for the pirates to be surprised with their own ship. To that end, Lisa engaged their transit drive a minute and a half later. Their separation and the time between their arrivals should throw off any pirates' plans. This was one bounty they would definitely not be collecting!

As a continuation of her training, Vixi had set up and triggered Czarina's transit jump. She was pleased with herself too. She hadn't had to ask Tasha for any help at all and Tasha hadn't pointed out any problems. If anything had been less than perfect, she would have said something, if only to help her perfect her skills.

"Now we're safely in transit," Natasha said addressing Vixi mentally, "It's time to start working on your mental discipline. The first thing is, from now until we're back among the normal, the only way we're going to talk to one another is this way. I'm not going to transmit at all, and I'm going to block any transmissions you send too. We're going to filter our thoughts so that the other only hears what we intend them to hear while we each passively receive what the other emanates."

"I'll be doing the same." Bona told her, "I'll also be making sure you know when you screw up. I won't tell you how now, but you'll know, believe me."

The next eight hours were the most grueling of Vixi's life! First of all, Natasha insisted on performing a full mental crew position interview. Then she led Vixi down to the gym deck and put her through the most brutal workout regime she'd ever experienced, all the while mentally grilling her for it seemed like everything she'd ever learned! All the while, Bona was monitoring everything she did mentally and would psychically shock her every time her control slipped even slightly. The shocks were never the same twice either. Every time she tried to protect herself by blocking one form of attack which she very quickly, almost instinctively learned, she would be met with an entirely unexpected one. Worst of all, they weren't all just painful little twinges. Bona was just as likely to use tickles, itches, caresses and a variety of other sensations in unexpected places, some of them very, very intimate! Those sensations could be either physical or mental or a combination of both, whichever was least expected and it could be maddening! Vixi very quickly learned that the easiest way to avoid those little nuisances was to simply keep from letting her control slip.