G Spot in Goa Pt. 05

Story Info
Water sports, and luncheon delights.
3.6k words
3.86
6.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

(This is a genre I am exploring, part biography part fiction, some imagination, full pleasure. All characters in this story are above the age of consent. Dedicated to S., my wife, the love of my life who has been gone for 7 years now, whose image comes to mind, as I put these words down.

I write because it gives me pleasure. My initial writings drew greatly from my own experiences. But as I progressed, I learnt not to fetter my imagination, but to give it wings, to take it to places one has only dreamt of. That's why I have experimented with different perspectives, preferring not to use names, so that the readers can easily put themselves in the place of the protagonist or any of the characters, building a strong identification with them. I am an amateur and a learner and would love your feedback as it is worth its weight in gold, and enable me to craft a richer experience for us all.

This is a lengthy story, which I have broken down into chapters, each complete by itself and maybe of a different genre. The story continues from Part 4.

Sight seeing trip raises expectations and more)

***

13 Bikini Bods

Soon he arrived and they were ready to go after discussing the route. He took the lead as her parents followed on the scooter behind. She wanted to sit sidesaddle but he insisted she sit astride and off they went. Her breasts poked into his back and he pushed back his behind, so that her groin ground against it, and her hands clutched tight against his chest.

Soon they were on the open road,her hands started stroking his face and nipples. He responded with small bites, taking her fingers within, sucking. She moved her hands lower still to his manhood, lowering the zip and allowing it to breathe. The scooter began to wobble, with him distracted, so he turned into a grove of trees, stopping out of sight where he could give her his full attention.

He parked the scooter and turned around. Seeing her in those teeny weeny shorts had given him a hard on, and he was just waiting for an opportunity to jump her bones and get into her pants. He kissed her tenderly as his hands tickled her belly and massaged her breasts through her bikini. She was rubbing his boner as if it was a magic lamp to grant all her wishes. Her shorts were so tight, that they seemed to be painted on her crotch, and he undid them to access her core.

Her red bikini outlined her nether lips, and he began to pump his digits in and out of her, revving her engine, making her lubricate. His piston too began to throb, and with a scream they both came to a mutual orgasm. She dipped her head, licking him clean, whilst he moved the red triangle and sucked the juices off her. Down they sped down the road, afraid that their parents would be waiting for them and question them about their whereabouts.

But were surprised that they reached before them, giggling that they too might have got the same idea. Their suspicions were confirmed, when they arrived 15 minutes later, their faces flushed and sweaty, despite the cool monsoonal breeze. Her mother was sitting similarly astride, and as they came into view moved her hands a little higher up, and a little behind in her seat. As they disembarked, her sharp eyes could discern a wet spot on her dress near the groin, which she tried to cover up with her purse , and a bulge in her dad's shorts which he tried to hide with the picnic basket at his waist, refusing any offers to carry it.

They walked down to the beach to the water-sports center, and finalized a package of activities. The ladies had gone to the beach shack to change, and when they emerged, the mens jaws were agape at the double delight, dumbstruck. Whilst she looked ravishing in a red bikini accentuating all her curves, her mother looked like an older sister, her mature body spilling out of a fetching dark green one piece swimsuit, her breasts like melons in comparison to the lemons of her daughter. They both turned a dark shade of crimson, as they caught their paramours drooling, eyes popping out of their sockets.

They first put life jackets on, that covered the ladies racks, leaving only the bottoms privy to their lustful gaze, and got into the motorboat trying to catch sight of the dolphins. But the menfolk had bigger fish on their minds, concentrating on the triangular junction of their thighs, only looking up when the dolphins rose out of the water.

On the return, the youngsters opted for a water-ski board session, grabbing the opportunity and close proximity this afforded them, with him standing behind her, as they rode the waves, his member pushing up her bottom. His hands held her in a tight embrace, occasionally venturing into the cesspool between her thighs. Her parents, alone on the boat, resumed pawing each other, stealing the occasional kiss, when they thought they were safe from prying eyes. The boat came to a stop and they both were immersed in the salty ocean to resurface afloat. She lay on her back, his hands supporting, her but insinuating her hands within her bikini bottoms, fingering her moist lips, making her squirm with pleasure.

They next tried their hand at parasailing in tandem, with the elders giving it a miss too. They were strapped in together and rose up, as the wind pulled the parachute high into the air, literally giving them a new high and wings to their passion. They grabbed a quick kiss throwing caution into the wind, floating on air. Too soon they returned to Terra Firma elated, persuading the parents to give it a go. Sportingly they consented and the air rent with screams of fright, turning to delight as they surveyed the scene from up high, legs flaying, hands waving enjoying it thoroughly.

Next was the banana boat, and they didn't need much persuading for this one either, but were in for a surprise as they had to hold on tight, screaming as they were finally dunked into the shallows. The ladies went to change in the shack whilst the men changed on the beach.

Whilst stripping, she admired her mother's naked form, her full breasts, rounded belly, generous buttocks and toned legs, noticing her smooth hairless mound, gathering courage to ask why she kept it that way. Her mother's blase reply was that it was the way her husband preferred it; it made her feel more feminine and enhanced her pleasure as well. Though a little taken aback at her mother's candidness, she was enjoying their locker room conversation, blushing when her mother asked her if he had touched her intimately as well. Her mother whispered some secrets in her ear that left her giggling, that she said would try it out with him. They quickly got ready, as they were famished, and it was nearly lunch time, making their way to a village villa nearby.

14 Ravenous Appetites

The villa was set amongst sprawling grounds and gardens, abounding with trees of all types, sizes and shapes, their branches hanging low, laden with luscious fruit. The bungalow itself was a solid squat structure, with a red tiled roof and laterite stone walls painted in dark blue and cream, and a verandah that extended all around with an ornamental railing. They sat down on the porch sofas, where they were served a refreshing Solkadi and some Jackfruit fritters. They were then given some traditional clothes to change into, and ushered into a set of rooms at the back, facing the beach, to relax whilst lunch was being readied.

The ladies occupied the bathrooms, to wash the sea salt away, with the gents having to wait their turn outside. He sat on the verandah for sometime, and then returned inside the room, making his way to the bathroom. His face broke out into a wide grin when he realized the door was ajar and he disported himself of his garments as he stepped within. She was soaping herself, back to him, her sexy curves seductively beckoning, humming when he tiptoed up to her, and catching her by the hips, swung her around, meeting her lips in a tight clutch.

She had been waiting expectantly for his entry, and when he hadn't arrived, with a twinge of disappointment had started the shower. His hand around her waist electrified her entire body, and she kissed him back hungrily, locking her legs around his back, whilst his hands grabbed her derriere, and he inserted a digit into her anus. They enjoyed the shower, mutually pleasuring the other, before emerging into the bedroom to change.

They had been given a traditional Koli costume; she, a colorful sari that emphasized her behind, ending at the knees, a Pallu going between the legs to the front ending at the navel in a sexy flourish. He helped her with the draping, taking more time than usual, his hands straying between her thighs. Her blouse low cut framing her cleavage, nipples pointing through, tied with a knot at the front, needed help too and he was only too glad to oblige, sucking her tits as a reward for his efforts.

Their room was separated from the next by a thick wall. A door with slats connected the two, but was locked. They could hear noises from the next room and peeked through the cracks, eyes open wide in voyeuristic delight. Her mother was sitting on the bed, legs spread wide apart, whilst her father knelt between her thighs, eating her out. She was moaning and massaging her heavyset breasts with dark brown areola, bringing them alternately to her lips, biting and sucking them till the nipples were tender points of pleasure.

She had much to learn from her mother and was getting turned on herself, as his hands insinuated themselves up her thigh and spread out her lips as well. Her mother came with a loud moan, flopping back on the bed as her father climbed on top, dipping his penis into her overflowing vagina, her legs going high up in the air, affording him a smooth entry, as squishing sounds filled the air, alternating with sighs and moans. Soon he jerked up, pumping his love juices into her and collapsed onto her, exhausted from all the effort. He flopped over and she licked him dry, and he returned the favour with pleasure.

Meanwhile in the other room, his member at full attention, her mouth bobbed up and down, making him shoot his load down her throat, enjoying the incredible scenes he had just witnessed. Her mother was wearing a traditional Portuguese gown which focused on her heavyset breasts and full hips ending just above the knees, with a wide brimmed hat to complete the look. Her father's flaccid cock rose in salute once more, watching her dress, bringing a rosy glow on her cheeks. Kitted in the traditional breeches and waistcoat, he looked quite dapper himself. In the other room, he quickly got ready in his lungi and singlet complete with a cloth cap making her giggle at his jaunty appearance.

They met at the verandah and on seeing each other's costume, they had a jolly laugh and proceeded hand in hand, to the dining room where the table was set for their repast.The dining room had full length Belgian mirrors in gilded frames, crystal chandeliers, works of art adorning the walls and brocaded drapes over picture windows that looked out into the garden.The table itself had a marble top and covered with a lace tablecloth, and one after another the courses were introduced by liveried waiters.

They started with a mango and guava soup , cashew croquettes and a salad of pineapple, tomatoes with a tamarind dressing. Followed by the main course that included Sannas and Pao, with Xacuti, Sorpotel, Vindalho, made with fish and vegetables, all traditional Goan fare with a modern twist. The food was lipsmackingly good, but the real action was heating up under the table.

His Lungi provided free access to her nimble fingers to his luscious Goan sausage, whilst his hands didn't take long to insinuate under her sari to get her love juices flowing. Her parents were sitting opposite, or he would have eaten her out right there. He dropped a fork as a pretext to get his mouth closer to her succulent thighs whilst he ducked underneath the table, had a bonus ringside view of the action on the other side where passions were aflame.

Her mother's gown was bunched up at the waist, affording a clear view of her shapely legs spread wide, the junction of her thighs clean and hairless, her lips puffy with arousal, glistening as her father's fingers drilled her oils out. Her father's trousers were undone, and the uncaged beast was enjoying a massage by dexterous fingers, twisting sometimes this way sometimes that. He was so enthralled by this erotic show, that he almost bumped his head on the table and had to bring it up again.

Now was her turn to go down on him and as she uncovered his love rocket standing to attention, covering it with her moist lips, she nearly bit down hard, at the peripheral sight of her parents amour going on a few feet away. He winced in pain as her teeth sunk into his member. Her mother had placed a napkin on her seat to soak up her discharge and the wet puckering sounds were adding to the charged atmosphere. He came forcefully into her mouth filling it up with his cream and she swallowed it all up with pleasure.

She moved her head back up above, just as her mom's ducked down to suck her dad's impending eruption. A glazed look of intense satisfaction came into her dad's eyes as he held the table tightly and a shudder passed through him as he released his seed into those ruby lips. They were both watching this show, with curiosity and delight, and in a few seconds her mother's head emerged, a bit tousled, but reflecting the same far away look, licking her lips like the cat that has got the cream.

The main course done, it was time for dessert, the traditional Serradura and Bebinca were served, and the meal concluded. The menfolk had been sucked into satisfaction, but the ladies still harboured a deep unfulfilled need.

They walked around the verandah back to their rooms. Once the doors were latched, she attacked him with a vengeance, divesting him off all garments in the anteroom itself. He in turn pushed her to the partition and nuzzling his face into her breasts, undid the knot at the bottom and her jugs were free once more. The bottoms were next to go and soon pooled around her feet. His mouth moved downwards towards the source of her primal heat and soon he was squatting on the floor , face buried in her cunt, munching away hungrily despite just concluding lunch. Whilst she stood on one leg, the other one rested on his shoulder, giving him better access to her inner jewels.

Her head turned to a gap in the screen, following the moans that were emanating from the other side. Her eyes wide in arousal, she espied her father naked, supine on a lazy chair, called the Bombay fornicator, for reasons that became clear soon, his legs resting upon their outstretched arms, whilst her mother seductively shimmied out of the sexy dress she was wearing, her arousal visible by her upturned nipples and her dripping slit. She jumped his bones, sitting on his hips lowering herself till his dick was fully enclosed by her descending pussy lips, grinding and humping him, till their mutual release.

Watching this tutorial, she came too, coating his face with her strong scent collapsing to the floor with the strain. He carried her to the bathroom and after hosing each other clean, dressed in their discarded garments, meeting her parents in the garden later.

15 Gushing at the falls

Her parents looked flush and tired, saying they would return home for some rest. She took her mother aside and conspiratorially told her about the jacuzzi near the swimming pool and the sauna where they could relax. The two scooters set off in opposite directions, they to the falls and the parents back home. They reached the park and trekked the short distance through the woods, chancing upon the falls roaring majestically, a fine spray of mist rising in the air and an azure pool at their feet.

His clothes were off in a flash and she started removing hers, realizing too late that her bikini had been sent back with her parents and she had no option but to skinny dip in that isolated glade, as the sun and shadows streamed down making it shimmer like gold. She didn't need much convincing, as she removed her garments and stepped into the cold clear water, hands shielding her privates from his steady gaze, as goosebumps and a blush spread across her alabaster skin.

He splashed her liberally making her splash back at him, breasts moving like pendulums as she surged ahead to try and catch him. But he was too quick for her, diving underwater, hidden from her prying eyes, surfacing behind her, his head underneath her thighs, making her clutch at his hair in order to prevent being upended into the water. He rose shakily to his feet, carrying her deeper, inhaling her sexy scent, before he stumbled and sent her into the water with a loud splash. In a few quick strokes he swam to her side , she clutched tightly at his hand, before he soothed her nerves.

He laid her on her back, supporting it with his hand, teaching her to float as she viewed the light blue sky above, relaxed in his arms. He was too transfixed with her body to notice anything else, except her feminine charms, her curves, her satiny soft skin and the glow of love that enveloped her entire being. They soon came to a rocky outcrop in the middle of the pond and she relaxed on his lap as he stroked her face.

His member soon poked through her hair near her cheeks, signalling his readiness for another round. Seeing him, her nipples perked up too, and soon she was sucking him hungrily as he spread her legs wide, accessing her inner folds. She was soon primed for release herself, and he moved his head to her crotch, getting ready for a 69.

She enjoyed sucking his scrotum and playing with his balls whilst he got busy pleasuring her clit. Her body was wracked with paroxysms of pleasure as wave after wave of cum washed down her thighs , whilst his seed spurted high up, depositing it on her face and breasts. They both licked off each other clean, ending with a passionate kiss that went on for an eternity. They swam in the cool waters, cooling their overheated engines right up to the edge of the fall, where underneath the cascading shower they kissed once more, feeling every inch of each other's body, before making their way back to the shore, feeding each other from the picnic hamper, getting dressed as the sun started to go down.

He let her ride the scooter on the way back, preferring to ride pillion, as it gave his hands free play without any impediment on her part. Too late she realized, she had given him a free pass, as his hands, grabbed at her breasts, pinching and tweaking them, brushing her nipples, making it difficult to keep her eyes on the road. He next unbuttoned her shorts and inserted a finger between her lips, making her slam the brakes, almost throwing them off the bike.

Parking it under a tree, she turned around, lowering his shorts, grinding against him, kissing hungrily, before setting off once again, extracting from him a promise to behave, otherwise she wouldn't drive. They rode back, with him keeping his hands off her bases, but his member enjoying the fresh evening breeze and pushing against her buttocks, she enjoyed it too as she pushed back against him.

They reached the resort, tidying themselves before they drove in . The sun was just about to set, so they made their way to the gazebo set high in the trees, to grab a ringside seat at the show. The sun was dipping into the ocean painting their skin a burnished gold, much as their hands were dipping down each other's shorts seeking their molten core. What made it even more sexier was a bird's eye view of the jacuzzi, where her parents were enjoying the sunset too among other delights.

Her mother was bouncing up and down her father's lap, giving him one hell of a lap-dance, enjoying the water's pleasuring jets. Her father was busy sucking her nipples dry, adding to the waters turbulence, hand grabbing her posterior, till she finally impaled herself on his spurting stick, coating him with her cascading cum as she collapsed atop him, spent and satisfied. They watched the sun go down together, and as the evening shadows lengthened, she put on her bathrobe making her way back to the suite.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers
12