Gabatrix: The Cipra Campaign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So like....." he paused and thought about it. "You wouldn't have an issue with a Gersin on your ship. But....wouldn't she need to have babies and children on the Lifen to do her job?"

"Quite.....I have a number of individuals and mated pairs coming on board. Even the mate of my other pilot is going to lay her egg sometime soon. This even includes many others that are planning on having children or possibly pregnant as we speak. I hold no issue in following Itrean tradition as long as you are aware of the risks of having children on board a vessel of war, UHN or not. Iz'tre would be more than welcome to help serve as a wet-nurse, babysitter, childcare, and assistant for the medical ward."

"Far-out," Dean held a thumbs up and gave a series of nods. "Yeah, man.....alright, for you, ma'am, you can happily say that Dean and Iz'tre are ready to render all available services for your ship." He went and grabbed Iz'tre by the shoulder and pulled her next to him to nod to the captain proudly. "Doper Dean, at your service. Izzy, Super Gersin....umm.....lady at your service."

"Very well. However, as I have told Zalika and Bekra, I ask that you two enjoy your leave time together. The Lifen will be conducting the Neptune's Trial for a couple of weeks. After that, XO Lieutenant Javier will contact you again and arrange to pick up all of you. Be ready to bring your belongings and arrange any needs that need to be brought forth before coming onboard. Is that understood, pilot?"

"Yes, ma'am," Dean took his one hand and gave a delightful salute to her. With that, Shira tapped a button and ended the communications link. The tablet turned off, and he tossed it on the ground.

"Wow....." Dean remarked and looked at Iz'tre. "That lady....it sounds like she's really smart, man. I can like....see why she's a captain and all, you know?"

Iz'tre took the tablet and lightly tossed it to his coveralls. She tried to tug at his hand as she started to feel really giddy. He was delighted to see her so happy. The Itrean woman was home by Dean's side. She debated in her mind if she was interested in going back to eat or if they had a chance to venture back to explore the forest some more. Finally, she reached a decision. She hugged him and pressed her great chest to him.

"Love you," she said to him.

"Me too," he replied. He kissed the top of her crested head.

"More.....please......more...."

At first, he didn't completely understand what she meant, but the location of where her hand was going was more than an indicator that she was ready for another round of sex and playing. He was in no position to disagree with her and gratefully acknowledged her demands......

The End (For Now)