Gabatrix: The Magenta Racer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neo was suddenly hit with a thought that he would have to consider. If he wanted to narrow down these results, he would have to look into the idea of marrying more than one alien woman. At first, he seemed partially excited with the idea, but at the same time, these were Shal'rein women. He felt that one was more than enough as it was, but there was a strong possibility that he would have to have more than one wife if he wanted to find the perfect marriage. Regardless, these would be women that were interested in his career and livelihood. Not only did humans have the choice of finding an Itrean to marry, but they could have more than one. He originally had it checked off, but he decided to go ahead with the choice. If pushed, he could choose to take on more than one woman when it came to marriage. If only his conscious could feel at ease with such a thought. Apparently, the Itreans didn't have an issue with polygamy although, there were obvious reasons that he could imagine.

The results narrowed down to 2,836. For an incredible database such as this, Neo was impressed. For everyone like him, there was that number of women interested in such a relationship. He decided to consider one last thing that could narrow the results to a manageable number to look through.

"Would I be willing to be a part of the Jiok'Til'Gylin program?" Neo asked out loud. He was well aware of the concept. Would he be willing to have himself recorded having sex with these Shal'rein. There were many benefits, of course, but was it truly worth it? Contrary to belief, not every person would be the type to run in front of a camera and have intercourse with another to have every other person watch it in turn. It was almost asking him if he was willing to be a porn star but in the process of producing children at the same time. He had to be aware of his reputation. If he did this, would everyone remember him as a racer or a man who was banging alien women and knocking them up?

This question alone had Neo relax and contemplate for several minutes. A part of him felt excited with the idea, and the logical side advised him to be cautious. Would the racing committee frown upon this? This was also something that he had to consider.

However, there was something to note. The Itreans were going to participate in these upcoming races. In the future, having a reputation of being a partial adult film actor and full-time racer may actually be beneficial in how the T'rintar clan would view him. This, in turn, might work in the long run. Money and finances were things that he could fully utilize. Racers like Meifen and Oluchi simply had more powerful racing machines than his. His motorcycle was good but not good enough to win the races. He needed to improve it. He needed it to be faster. Speed was the key to victory, and in order to achieve that, he needed to increase his fame and reputation. The T'rintar clan might actually prove to be a more viable ally than expected. If he did this, then the clan would back him up a little bit. Even a little bit of that money could get better parts or equipment. All it would take was for him to be recorded in front of a camera.....

"Fine.....alright," he relented. He clicked the button, knowing that he was making a possibly good choice. However, he did keep in mind that he could back out of this when he was looking at the search results. Knocking down the results was not committing to a relationship. He went and clicked on the checkmark for the box. This altered and reduced the search results to 79.

"Alright," he said as he made peace with his thoughts. "Now, I can begin."

With 79 Shal'rein of his.....particular interests, Neo had begun to click and view the potential women that would make for the ideal date and potential wives. The database would consist of the profile picture, a brief description of the individual, and a basic explanation of who they were. It was an odd feeling as he began to peruse. Each profile picture depicted one of the shark-like women. Surprisingly, not all of them looked the same after looking at them for a few minutes. Some had different varieties of hair. The Shal'rein always seemed to love the color purple. Even Neo remembered that the Shal'rein clan warships had purple-colored hulls to them. The T'rintar Shal'rein were almost the same in this regard. Many of them had different shades of scale skin color, whether it was very light gray color, purplish, greenish, dark gray, whitish, or even a hint of blue. The hair would also carry a similar purple, red, pink, or green color, with even a possible mixed variety. A few of them were even bald, with a singular fin sticking out from the top. Fin arrangements were not always the same.

Of course, Neo had to keep in mind that looks were not everything. Even with the questionnaire that he filled out, he remembered that he stated that he didn't care about how the Itreans looked like. His eyes were naturally judging based on firsthand looks, and he needed to stop that. He wanted to delve as deep as this could go.

*******

"Close....." Neo commented. "So close.....sometimes I worry that these women might be stretching the truth if they enjoy racing and would back a person like me that does it for a living."

It had been over an hour of browsing through the profiles. In reality, Neo wasn't tired in the slightest. His interests had been piqued by looking at these different women. Their physical appearances were something he was getting very comfortable to look upon. Something about their fin-like ears, aquatic features, and muscles that most had was appealing. Not all of the profiles were restricted to this particular type. A few did have weight to them, and some were supposedly even flat-chested due to being genetically closer to the descendants of sharks of former Earth. Personality was more important than anything, however. The thing that seemed important was the fact that some might not have been serious about racing. Even an extensive system like this could be fooled to ensure that you would show up on anybody's search results. The Itreans had to compete for human men, and Neo was no fool of where this might lead.

He clicked out the profile of a Shal'rein doctor. She had a noticeable tattoo on her right cheek. He briefly read about her, and it stated that she was some sort of sex scientist and researcher for a living. While he wanted to enjoy sex, he felt that she might be a little too overbearing in this regard. She had long reddish hair and noticed a rather large chest that seemed to be protruding from her white and green dress lab coat that she had on. The smile that she had, however, was adorable. She had a way of smiling by not showing her shark-like teeth and would look slightly away from the camera when the picture was taken. Apparently, she had two siblings that were on the search results as well.

Another profile depicted that of a Shal'rein woman that was bald. Her profile stated that she and her sister worked on the tanks used by the T'rintar clan. Her expertise in mechanical work was a big turn-on for Neo. Not only that, but having two potential wives that might know how to work on a motorcycle was also an awesome idea. Two women were what he felt was a good limit too. Out of the seven profiles he analyzed meticulously, these two were very close to being the winners. However, the only catch was that nothing was said on how much they enjoyed racing, even if they were just mechanics.

"I have to make sure that I choose correctly," Neo said to himself. "Apparently, once I click on the 'want to meet' button, you are committing to this route."

In many ways, he liked the idea of how this website worked, but it required you to be serious in your commitment to meeting women. You weren't just sending a message of hello but a desire to see this person. This might have been due to preventing abuse of the website or perhaps how the Itreans simply view things. If you found an Itrean that you wanted to be with, then you needed to be sure that was what you wanted.

"So close to going with these two...." Neo said. "I'll keep them in mind, but I'll keep searching."

He began to search around when he saw the profile of a Shal'rein woman with an interesting hairstyle. It grabbed his attention immediately. She had a purplish green punk rocker hairdo. The hair would protrude from the front top and to the back of the neck, almost like the Yutilian women, but it was done on purpose. She had a sort of smirk that she gave off and wore a black leather-like jacket. It almost looked like a.....

"A motorcycle jacket?" Neo questioned. He began to read the profile of this woman, and it caused him to almost gasp in surprise. Then, he started to read the description and summarize it to himself.

"According to this, the woman's name is Serrein. She is currently one of twenty major champions in the Kyovio'Oltren, one of the major racing competitions that are done in the T'rintar clan. She drives a hoverbike and is a current contender for grand champion. Holy shit...."

Neo put his hand to his mouth in surprise. An alien woman racer.....the perfect concept of an ideal lover. His mind was telling him so many things at once, a woman that could be everything to him. She had to be the one, but there was more to this. First, he had to finish summarizing.

"Serrein has a sister named Vala'rein and a half-sister named Cordeina. Serrein's goal is to find a husband, prove that she can be the grand champion of all the racers, and become a mother. Cordeina....."

The name sounded familiar instantly. Serrein and Vala'rein were Cordeina's siblings. This woman was the tattooed doctor that he checked out earlier. He would keep this in mind as he began to look into Vala'rein. The profile showed her to be a smiling Shal'rein. Her razor-sharp teeth were shown, but it almost seemed to be a forced smile. Her biggest notable feature, besides her muscle tone, was her spikey green and purple hair. She also wore a similar motorcycle or racing jacket. He also could confirm that this Vala'rein was also one of the champions of the Kyovio'Oltren.

This really piqued Neo's curiosity as he began to look into the UWAN and T'rintar clan shared networks. He would minimize the dating website and cue in to learn about these two individuals. With such racing fame, they had to be well known in the sports department of the alien clan. There was so much for him to learn, and the UWA had only scratched the surface when it came to the new foreign allies. It didn't take long for him to see the results as the two Shal'rein would appear on a few translated documents with numerous pictures of them. The websites were historical libraries for the alien clan with steady progress in translating everything into English and Chinese. He began to read the few reports out loud.

"Vala'rein has performed in the 76th to 82nd Cycle (Cycle=Half an Earth Year) of the Kyovio'Oltren. She managed to win 2nd place in the 80th Cycle, with her reaching an average of 4th place in all tours combined. She also has a sister named Serrein that has been part of the 77th to 82nd Cycle of the Kyovio'Oltren."

He could see a picture with her in some prized purple and green racing jacket after winning 2nd place in the 80th cycle tour. Her spiked collar was placed around her neck, and her gold earrings that were on her fin-like ears were far more prevalent. In both of her hands was what appeared to be some sort of trophy-like object. It consisted of a metal bar coated with red, green, and purple gems. In the center of the bar was an etched triangular emblem. In the center of the shape were two significant slash marks.

"Wow, that's what they give out for 2nd place. I wonder what 1st place must be like for them," he asked.

Neo tried to look at some of the other pictures and could read a separate article about Serrein. Unfortunately, only one brief article was available, with the others still in the process of being translated. Nevertheless, she apparently seemed just as capable as her sister with at least what he could see. The report was relatively brief about the two racers being together and trying to outrace all competitors on some ice-covered planet. However, when he could see the picture of the two racing sisters together, he did notice something about it. Serrein would stand back to back with her sister posing together. Vala'rein would have her arms crossed. Serrein, on the other hand, did the same, but she would almost show a hint of frustration in her face.

"Huh?" Neo asked as he looked at the picture closely. While Serrein was slightly lankier than her sister, her looks made her look more like a scrapper. She wasn't looking directly at the camera and almost had a disgruntled appearance.

And that was that. For Neo, he wished that he had more information to go off of, but with things still trying to get translated, there simply wasn't anymore. If he was to go with this route, he had to make sure that he would be committed to such an act. He began to look back at Cordeina. This doctor or researcher was something else that he needed to look back upon. While the other sisters were racers, this one wasn't. He had to make peace with himself. Was being a sex researcher or doctor that focused on such a topic indeed a bad thing? Another man would fling himself onto such a venture immediately for such an idea. He was letting his emotions and lack of understanding towards her be a determining factor.

"Three women.....three alien women that I can all have," Neo said. "Sure.....why not? I mean, they could be anything and everything that I ever wanted. I can only hope that when I commit to such a thing that they understand as well."

It would be Vala'rein's profile that he would go to first. There was a single large button on there labeled "Make Her Yours," written in large letters in both English and Chinese. His finger hovered the icon for a few seconds. Finally, he pressed the button as a final confirmation button appeared. It asked if he was absolutely sure. He pushed that button as the message was sent.

Suddenly, Neo could feel that his body was getting warm. He would have to do this for the other two as well as part of the rules. One by one, he would send the messages out. He was going to have wives.....three wives......of course. It would all depend on everything that would happen eventually. Perhaps he felt that he needed to check out the Human/Itrean sex education videos a little bit more closely now. He had plenty of time to do so.....

Chapter 4: The Racers of Kyovio'Oltren

So much seemed to happen in the course of a week. Neo's electronic mailbox was being utilized to its fullest potential. Yet, in all of its likeness, the commitment to such a change was something that he was looking forward to as the day had finally arrived.

Neo was spending time at his garage. His bandigara motorcycle was still in pretty good shape. So, technically, there wasn't much that he needed to do.

Despite trying to keep his mind preoccupied with his motorcycle, he would start to think a lot about Vala'rein, Serrein, and Cordeina. He had been in contact with Vala'rein and Cordeina, but Serrein was more of a mystery. There wasn't much of a reply to his messages except that she was working on Oshun with other projects. If anything, they seemed to be automatic messages more than anything else.

There was much reason as to why he thought this way. Vala'rein and Cordeina had emotion and character in their messages and responses. Each day, a paragraph would be sent to them. Most of these were really just notifications of a place that he needed to go. From what Neo understood, Vala'rein and Serrein had both just arrived at Oshun a day ago. Most of the time needed was the fact that these two women didn't expect to receive a proposition. They had to spend extra time and effort in finding a home, but things were on their side. A single separate message came from a T'rintar clan office. This most likely had to do with the fact that Neo would be part of the "Porn Propaganda program" and that they would provide a complete list of things that were going to be done in the following weeks to come.

He didn't feel any sort of resentment towards his actions. If anything, a part of him was looking forward to meeting these two women, but one lingering question remained on his mind. Why were the film crews so interested in recording him having sex with them at such an early time? Two weeks was hardly a reasonable time frame window. Even with a few messages, the idea of going straight to recording sex between couples just seemed to be an incredible jump. It wasn't as if he was expecting to have sex with them when he met them, right? Only his trip to a hospital to have his blood withdrawn in accordance with the messages only seemed to make any sense.

There were things that Neo didn't want to think about too quickly. He kept any form of jitteriness in complete control, even if his mind was starting to wonder about the future events of the day. He had to take things one step at a time. In some ways, the idea of meeting two women instead of three would put his mind at ease a little bit. While he looked forward to the idea, he knew that three women were going to be a handful, especially at a first-time meeting.

"Well, buddy," Neo said as he tapped his motorcycle. "You feel ready to meet our new companions?"

His motorcycle, of course, didn't reply. As he rubbed his hand across the pod, he still felt a sense of loss in the recent races. He was so close.....all he had to do was stay behind Meifen and Oluchi, and he would be seeing the glory of being a part of the Oshun-500 and UWALVR. Even the prospect of having three women beside him didn't quell the calling of winning big in the races.

He tapped the button on the side of his pod. The blue and red canopy opened up as could at least give a singular complement to his motorcycle.

"I wonder if Vala'rein and Serrein's vehicles are faster than you?" he said. "If that is the case, we need to make you faster. But, then again, you might drive circles around theirs."

With that, he pressed a button near the bottom portion of the canopy. The entire door began to lift upward as he looked at his blue, black, and red jacket. He knew it was best for the two to see him as he is. He climbed into the pod as he started to lay flat inside of it. Much as he did before, he began to activate the ignition sequence.

The motorcycle's engine started to rev up as the canopy door closed back up. He activated the garage door as it began to open. Inside, Neo had a clear view of everything on the camera displays internally. He backed out of the garage and into the small thin street that led to the main lanes of all the traffic.

It was one thing that Neo was fully aware of was how nice it was to have an apartment complex that had access to his own motorcycle garage. Being on the first floor had its advantages even if things cost more to do so. As the garage doors closed, he stopped before reaching the central portion of the street. There was enough room for his vehicle to backup and turn by ninety degrees. He then turned the motorcycle just enough to see the occasional car that was coming or going down the main street.

With that, his motorcycle made a great noise as it sped off onto the road and towards his intended destination.

*******

"Wow......" Neo remarked as he turned towards Mandela street. The moment that he pulled onto this road, the area had far less traffic than what he had encountered before. This area was not far from the great ocean that spanned the entire planet. When his motorcycle turned into the road, Neo had an incredible view of the location.

1...678910...36