Gabriela's Enslavement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her left was an extraordinarily slender-waisted, busty girl with dark hair wearing a pink grading collar. Even with her breasts squashed flat against the bench's surface, the handlers had to put an additional pad under her stomach so that her spine wasn't too severely arched when they strapped her down. Gabriela knew it was another necessary safety precaution. The Big D didn't want any of its inventory damaged before shipping out. It was exactly the sort of detail that Gabriela routinely checked in her previous life as a free woman. No reputable merchant wanted to be known for delivering damaged merchandise.

In front of the prone girl were two other people. One of them, who was kneeling in front of her in the place of the usual camera tripod, was a videographer with a large professional camera. He seemed to be setting up his shots and checking the lighting. The other man appeared to be someone from the Bid D marketing department. Gabriela didn't know his name, but he looked familiar. He was leaning over the bound girl and giving her a pep talk. She was obviously extremely frightened and the marketing guy seemed to be trying to calm her down so she wouldn't ruin the take. "All right, Bethany, this is your big finale," he said in a soothing voice "After this, you're all done. We do the big reveal and that's the end of it. It's almost over now. This is the second to last thing you'll do here and then we'll send you off. Try to be brave, honey. Remember, it's for the sea turtles."

"After this you'll let me go?" the frightened young woman asked plaintively.

The marketing guy turned his face away from her and smirked at the camera, then gave it a sly wink. "You know I can't tell you that, honey. The voting is still live, we do the big reveal AFTER we're done here. That was the deal. You know I can't tell you anything before then. Don't worry, though, I'm sure everything will be all right. Your followers will never let you down. And after today, you'll have SO many new followers. Your subscriber numbers have gone through the roof during the last few hours. It's been really impressive to see the figures climb. You're going viral right now as we speak. I'm sure that #savebethany is rocketing upward at this very moment. I guarantee you'll have far more followers than you've ever had. I know it's been tough on you, but you're doing it for the sea turtles."

It finally clicked in her head, that's where Gabriela knew him from. She met him at a networking event that Mr. Bellefleur took her to. He was one of the Big D's new "social media initiative" agents. Their job was to promote the Big D's business interests in the ever-shifting world of social media. This looked a lot like an influencer who had been lured into... a trap? A challenge? Something about sea turtles, maybe a charity event?

A bustle of bodies on her right distracted Gabriela from the apprehensive influencer. A pair of similar-looking curvy blondes wearing grading collars were being draped over the two unoccupied branding benches. That left Gabbie as the only true, black-collared, slave on the four branding benches. One woman was older than the second, perhaps her mother? She flopped down onto her bench and wiggled her round bottom in satisfaction, clearly relishing the attention. The other, younger, woman struggled for a bit as she was bent over her bench. She clearly wasn't expecting to be branded during her grading. The Big D's policy was to always brand Prime and Choice graded slaves sold on the premises. Women who were only being graded had the option of getting a brand, but it cost extra. It wasn't hard for Gabriela to figure out what happened. The older woman had obviously signed the two of them up for a mother-daughter slave grading with the deluxe package that included a branding. Even though slavery had only been legal again for a few years, society's attitudes were rapidly changing. A "Big D Prime" brand was considered by many women to be a source of pride. It was easy to see why. Only the hottest 10% of graded women were graded Prime.

The Big D's primary source of revenue was of course the sale of human chattel. But slave grading was its other major income stream. In an effort to increase grading revenue, mother-daughter paired grading had been introduced. The two women were graded as one, so an older woman with an extremely attractive daughter could get a higher grade by participating. This mother was clearly very pleased to receive her brand, while the teenage daughter was not interested at all and was squirming vigorously.

"Too bad," Gabriela thought, "once you're in the system, once you're under their control. They'll do as they please and you have no say in the matter."

Just like herself, she thought glumly. She had had all of her life choices stripped away along with her clothes earlier today. At least she had been rescued... maybe. Probably? Hopefully, Justin would protect her in some way. She had very little hope that he might release her immediately. A professional slaver who did something like that for a mere employee would take an immediate and disastrous hit to his reputation. Doing it for a family member was understandable, even expected. But a mere employee? It would require special circumstances. Was Gabriela special enough to Justin to merit that? She didn't know. She knew he loved her, but... but she didn't know. Nothing to be done about it now.

Justin needed to save face, especially after Gabbie's public enslavement at his place of business. He had to be hard on her in order to protect himself and everyone else who worked at Bellefleur Financial. Gabriela was being sacrificed for the greater good. She turned worried eyes back to the influencer girl next to her. Apparently, Gabriela wasn't the only sacrifice today, poor thing. Whatever game the Big D marketing department was playing, she hoped it ended well for Bethany.

Gabriela knew that she would most likely serve most or all of her indenture. She just hoped that Justin would protect her by not selling her to someone awful. She shuddered at the thought. As a professional slaver, albeit one with very limited experience, Gabriela knew that slavery encompassed a whole field of horrors. On the other hand, Justin might decide to keep her as his personal sex toy. In contrast to the fearful thoughts before, that image gave Gabriela an erotic thrill. ANY woman under Justin Bellefleur's power and protection would feel the same. Gabbie was certain of it. Who wouldn't feel that way?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

First Meeting

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was no accident that Gabriela masturbated to visions of Justin Bellefleur during her block routine. She had been immediately impressed with him when they first met only a year and a half ago at the college career fair, He was tall, well-dressed, and very gentlemanly. Based on his reactions, he was very pleased with her as well.

The day had been very long and frustrating. She was wearing her brand-new interview outfit - red pencil skirt with matching jacket, cream silk blouse, red leather pumps, stockings and faux pearls. She knew she needed to present a striking appearance if she was going to compete with her male classmates. Her female professors had impressed upon her that a professional woman needed to LOOK her best in order to BE her best.

The field of Slavery Studies was heavily male for a number of reasons, and her job search was an uphill swim. She was determined to make it, though. At this point, she really had no other choice. She was committed. Given her current student debt load, she absolutely needed to put her degree to work and get a high-paying job in her chosen field. Failure was not an option. The percentage of female Slavery Studies majors who did NOT become slaves was... frighteningly low, and heavily weighted toward the lower slave grades. Gabriela had provisionally graded at "Prime Minus" three years earlier, so that was yet another mark against her.

That morning, Gabriela arose at 5:30 AM to get ready. Everything had to be perfect. Hair, make up, outfit, it all had to be flawless. She needed to make the right impression. Today was too important to her future. "Failure is not an option!" she told herself in the mirror before she left. "Will power and a can-do attitude moves mountains!"

She arrived an hour early for her 8:00 appointment with her annotated folders of company profiles ready for action. The morning hadn't gone well. Corporate recruiters' eyes had simply slid over her before fixing onto one of her male classmates. The eyes that did NOT merely slide over her just stripped her naked, assigned a sales price, and then moved on. She could practically FEEL their thoughts trickling over her body like cockroaches. It was frustrating. She was smart, she was hard-working, she was at or near the head of her class in everything she did... but none of it seemed to count because she didn't have a penis.

At lunchtime, she regrouped. The cost of her interview suit had wrecked her budget for the remainder of the school year, so she bought a light snack in the campus food court while she pored over her notes. The morning schedule had mostly been big banks and financial resources firms. They hired junior analysts by the bus load. Obviously, Gabbie reasoned, they were looking for cookie-cutter fits for their corporate cultures. The afternoon would be different, though. It was a more heterogenous mix - a variety of wholesale organizations that dealt in physical bodies and a scattering of smaller, boutique slavery firms. These jobs might not pay as much as Big Corporate, but they came with health insurance and a sufficient salary to pay down her student loans if she budgeted carefully.

Gabriele gathered her things, took a deep breath, and headed out. THIS time it was going to work!

It hadn't. At 3:45 in the afternoon, she was looking at yet another abandoned booth. The convention hall was emptying rapidly. She was sifting through the dregs now. There had to be some gold here. At least this booth still had a few brochures and a stack of business cards left behind. She put her now-much-heavier bag down and started checking the brochures for names and phone numbers. "Bellefleur Financial," she read aloud. Whoever these guys were, they had apparently found what they wanted and gone home. Nevertheless, it was still possible that arrangements might fall through. A determined woman showing up at the right time and place could seize an unexpected opportunity and...

"Huh, looks like I'm too late." spoke a bemused masculine voice behind her.

Startled out of her glum reverie, Gabriela spun about and... looked up. This man was very tall, 6'3" at least. In her by-now-painful pumps, Gabriela was 5'10" tall. He was dressed in a very sharp suit that was slightly disheveled. Gabriela understood that at this hour of the day it was impossible to look one's best, but someone needed to be taking better care of this man. His suit and shoes were expensive but hadn't been carefully maintained and required updating, the shoes especially.

Nevertheless, he seemed important, and she immediately thrust out her hand and gave him her best smile. It was a tired smile, but it was the absolute best she had at this moment. "Hi!" she greeted him cheerily, "I'm Gabriela Chavez and I'm looking for work!"

"I see," he said, chuckling drily while taking her proffered hand and making a show of staring about the empty booth in confusion, "have you seen my HR manager? She seems to have gone missing."

Gabriela glanced down at the assorted business cards in her other hand. This was clearly an important man and he wanted something. If Gabbie had the answer, he would be grateful! She pulled up one of the business cards she collected and asked brightly, "Mary Winters?"

"That's her," he answered with a smile, "have you seen her?"

"No sir, I have not," she told him honestly. "I was just about to call her and leave a message."

"Hmm..." he frowned and started scrolling through his phone. "Well, that's not good. Give me a moment, will you? There's a chair right over there."

Gabriela turned and, spotting the indicated chair, quickly smoothed her skirt and sat down. She still wasn't sure who she was talking to, but he seemed nice, and he had that indefinable air of command. He was clearly someone who expected to be obeyed and she did so without thinking. It felt good. Finally, someone was in charge around here.

"Hello Mary, is everything all right?... No, no, I'm at the job fair. I didn't get your email until just now. No, that's fine, one second."

He turned to Gabriela and pointed at her binder. "Résumé."

Gabbie had paid extra at the campus printing shop to have twenty résumés printed on expensive cloth paper. She also had another 40 printed on regular printer paper just in case she needed them. After an entire day of at the job fair, she still had 18 of the expensive versions left. She swiftly placed one in his hand. He glanced at it, reading quickly. Somehow, she knew that this quick review contained more interest and comprehension than she had received all day.

"Yeah," he said, "I just interviewed a great candidate, and she looks good on paper. Yes, 'she', is that a problem? Fine, see you tomorrow. Give Jobie kisses for me and I hope he feels better soon."

Gabriela waited while he scrolled through a few more messages on his phone before turning it off and slipping it into his breast pocket. He looked up at her. He was practically the first man to bother to look her in the eyes all day. "So," he began, "what did you have for lunch?"

"Oh, umm..." she was a bit nonplussed at the unexpected question and began to gather her things to give herself time to collect her thoughts. He was so considerate and courtly! "I had tater-tots."

"Really?" he asked. "Did they charge you for ten tots, and then toss five tots and a pile of greasy potato fragments at you?"

She scowled up at him. "Most certainly not! I received SIX entire tots and a pile of assorted half-tots, thank you very much! They were delicious."

He threw back his head and laughed, obviously delighted by her quick and clever response. "All right," he said, still grinning. Gabbie loved the way his previously stern visage lit up. She felt a sudden urge to make it happen again. "All right then, I missed lunch myself, too much rushing around today," he continued. "Suppose we..." he waved her resume at her, "...continue this interview somewhere else. Someplace with food. I'm famished and expect that you are, too."

Gabriela reached for her purse. She might have enough cash if she ordered something inexpensive. She didn't dare own a credit card. She had seen FAR too many of her peers enslaved for credit card debt. Or maybe they could go to that place with unlimited bread sticks and she could...

He noticed her furtive fumbling and cut it off right quick. "My treat, it's a business lunch. We need to continue your interview and I don't want to do it hungry."

"Oh, umm," she quickly re-stowed her things and looked up. He was standing over her holding out an elbow like a fine gentleman in a play.

Although her heart leaped upward at the sight, Gabbie frowned at him instead. "I do not believe we have been introduced," she said in her most ladylike tone of voice. She was trying hard not to be coquettish, but some of it must have bled through. It was terribly embarrassing, but there was no help for it. He just had that aura.

"Justin Bellefleur," he replied with a slight smile and a bow, "just like it says on the tin."

Oh! Well then! His name was on the company banner, surely this was a man of influence! And he had already told "his" HR manager that she was hired. Having a late lunch with him seemed like a great idea to Gabbie right now. Plus, she was really hungry. Tater-tot fragments in ketchup soup really didn't make for a very appetizing meal. Nor was the dinner of instant noodles and diced bologna that she was expecting to dine on at her apartment tonight.

She gave him her very best smile again and hooked her arm into his, letting him help her out of the chair. Her smile was now far brighter and more hopeful than the strained "very best" smile that she had given him a few minutes ago. Things were looking up!

"Hmm..." he spoke thoughtfully while carefully removing the heavy bag from her shoulder and placing it over his own. She hadn't asked him to, and he certainly hadn't requested permission, he simply acted as a matter of course. It was pure, old-fashioned, chivalry. "I suppose we'll have to go to Maria's Steakhouse. It's close and they have a superb variety."

They walked arm in arm toward the entrance hall. Justin seemed to know a lot of people and he smiled and nodded as he greeted them. Gabriela looked up at his face as he did so, though, and noticed that he was giving his fellow slavers an entirely different smile than the one he had directed at her. On the surface, it was entirely correct. But it never quite reached his eyes. She also noticed that they treated him with great deference and respect... and that deference seemed to extend to her now. No longer feeling like a brave mouse sneaking into a hawk convention, she felt quite safe on his arm.

Gabbie was pondering her sudden change in status as they approached the exhibition hall entrance, where he slipped her hand off his elbow so that he could open the door for her. She smiled up at him in gratitude and then there it was again - that genuine smile that made his previously-cold grey eyes twinkle a bit.

"We'll take my car," he informed her, "I'm in the parking garage. It's this way."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Fire and Pain

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Gabriela's reminiscing was cut short by a hand on her back. Slacks and a pair of men's dress shoes walked into her limited range of vision. She knew those shoes very well. When he first hired her as an intern last summer, Mr. Bellefleur had given her a clothing allowance and instructed her to use it to upgrade her wardrobe. Instead, she spent some of it on a pair of shoes for him. These shoes right here. In spite of her current predicament, the memory made her smile. He looked so good in them even as he scolded her for spending her own clothing allowance on a gift for him. She remembered feeling like he was about to put her over his knee and spank her. The memory made her wiggle a bit. She had even fantasized about that exact thing happening in some of her masturbatory slave yoga sessions. Of course, a gentleman like Justin Bellefleur would NEVER do that to one of his young female employees. But Master Bellefleur just might do it to his sex slave. She wiggled some more.

Obviously able to discern something of what was going through her mind right now, he chuckled as he leaned over her ear. With all the noise and hubbub in the room, there was no chance of him being overheard. "You've caused me a lot of trouble today, Gabbie. You have created a very serious security breach at my company. One of my best employees was enslaved and I had to come down here and buy you. I had other things I was planning on doing today and I'm not happy about this. If you think I'm going to go easy on you, you're wrong. I'm going to send you away from here for a while. Someplace safe where they can teach you a few things about how a woman is supposed to behave. When you return, you will serve me. You are mine now, slave 5993, and you always will be."

Gabriela shivered as she felt him trail his fingertips lightly down her helplessly bound body. "Seems you like that idea, don't you?" he asked her as his fingertips found the wet folds of her vagina and parted them. He stood and began running his fingertips up and down her inner lips. It felt so good! It was way better than any of her fantasies of him tying her up and ravishing her... except for the noise, bright lights, smells, and people staring at her as she was pleasured. Gabbie bowed her head in shame. She didn't want all those gawkers to see how much she was enjoying this.