Gaia's Champion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom, what's up?" he asked. His bright mood faded when he was told what was going on, and he nodded at what he was told.

"How far away are you?" he asked, wondering when they'd get there.

"Maybe ten minutes out! Lock the door and let Daelina know what's going on!" Eva told him.

"Elizabeth is here too! She stopped by looking for Amy," Darren informed her.

"Bring her along too. Even though she can't do magic, any support and help will be needed!" Eva stated.

"All right! I'll let them know!" Darren replied before he hung up. Darren quickly got dressed and gathered his phone, wallet and keys, before he headed for his mom's room to tell the ladies of the fight that lie ahead.

*****************************

And that's where the chapter comes to a close! Much continues to evolve and change in both the plot and relationships of the characters! There are so many little twists and turns that show up while I'm framing things out and I'm all, 'Oh, this is going to be good!' As always, for the answers to any questions that you have about what will happen to various characters and who they're with, stay tuned!!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please rate and comment on my work down below and ask me questions if you wish, as I love hearing from my fans! If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share with your friends, though your views, ratings and comments are enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!