Gaia's Champion Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a slight problem," Felicitae informed her.

"What's that?" Amy wondered.

"You have too many clothes on."

Faster than thought, the clothes that Amy was wearing vanished, falling into a neat pile behind her. She would have been shocked at the sudden change, but was instead occupied with Felicitae kissing her again. Amy jittered as she felt the woman's hands roam across her body, setting her alight with desire. She then felt another set of hands behind her and broke the kiss to see who it was.

"Hello," came the voice of another Nymph. Amy saw it was a woman and unlike her brethren, she had purple skin and hair that shimmered like real gold!

"I thought Eoana could join us for this. You said you were seeing a woman, so I thought bringing in another would help," Felicitae purred.

"Mmm! Good call!" Amy replied sultrily. "Though... I am not... averse to... men. If you want to... bring a few in... please... do!"

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Felicitae raised a hand and made a 'come hither' motion. From the foliage in the greenery, three men walked forward, all of them powerfully built and well endowed. Amy's eyes widened at this, before she calmed back down, thinking that all three of them were for her.

"Would you like all three?" the Nymph questioned.

"How did you..." Amy blurted.

"... read your mind? It's because I am a part of you, silly! Everything you are thinking, I can see and know about," Felicitae smiled.

"Oh! So, if I bring up something like this?" Amy asked, thinking of the time when Jason and Elizabeth fucked her stupid.

"Oooooo! I like that!" the Nymph cooed. "Did you want a repeat of it?"

"How about we do one better?" Amy suggested.

Felicitae was puzzled for a moment, but only until Amy laid down and beckoned to one of the men, a strapping, black-skinned specimen. He grinned and kneeled before Amy, lowering his head to her quim. Though she was already wet, Amy wanted to be eaten out and needed it badly. She then gestured to Felicitae, and the Nymph smirked, before setting herself above the Shaman's head.

As she did this, Felicitae called another male over, wanting to make this a proper orgy. The male in question had a native caste to his looks, but his skin was markedly redder. He stood before Felicitae as she settled over Amy's head and quivered as the Shaman's tongue went to work on her folds. Before she lost herself to the feeling of it, she inhaled the mountain nymph's cock, preparing it for its entry into her.

The other two Nymphs would have joined in, but they had their hands full with each other. Eoana immediately went to the dark haired, bronze skinned Nymph and immediately pulled him atop of her. She had her faced pressed to his as he kissed her and pressed with his hips. The woman found his stiff cock, before guiding him into her. Both stopped the kiss and cried out at the sensation of joining with each other.

Amy barely saw it, as she was preoccupied with making Felicitae squirm as she ate the woman out. She then felt the head of the male Nymph move away from her nethers, then sensed his body replacing it. The Shaman could feel the man pushing against her, as his cock sought her leaky quim. In moments, Amy felt the throbbing hardness of his dick as it pushed against her pussy lips.

The head of it pressed against her entrance, before it slid into her, filling her quim. Amy squealed briefly, sending pleasing reverberations through Felicitae. Taking a moment from sucking her new lover's cock, the Nymph smiled. She watched the dark-skinned man pump his hips into the woman beneath her and licked her lips in anticipation. She stood up, giving Amy a moment to catch her breath as she spoke to the man.

"I think it's time you put that thing to use. Come, take me as hard as you wish," Felicitae purred as she got on all fours over Amy.

Her head lined up with the human's and she leaned in, kissing her fervently. The man she had been sucking needed no further prompting, and his cock throbbed even harder as he watched the sapphic display. He scooted to the Nymph's rear and angled himself before he pushed into Felicitae. She sighed and shivered at being taken like this and pushed back against the man.

Both women enjoyed the feeling of being taken as they were, moaning and writhing all the while. They saw out the corner of their eyes as Eoana was busy riding her lover as hard as she could, her ass slapping against his thighs. The human and Nymph's eyes widened as they saw just how big the bronze-skinned Nymph was! They both wondered how in the name of Gaia that she fit all that cock inside her!

Amy moaned with ecstasy and need as Felicitae's hands found her heavy rack and massaged it. She reciprocated the motion and even took a beat to squeeze the Nymph's breasts hard. Amy squeezed them a little harder than she should have, as after a few squeezes, a bead of thick fluid gushed out of Felicitae's nipples. Amy stopped kissing the Nymph and looked up at the fluid quizzically.

"Go ahead. Drink," the Nymph told her.

Amy was shocked for a moment, but lust and desire had overridden all other concerns. Felicitae then moved forward a little, making it easier for Amy to get to her tits. The drop just hung there, waiting to be licked, and Amy obliged her new lover and did so. The moment she tasted it, the flavor of the liquid exploded in her mouth, filling the woman with joy!

It was... odd, but so very inviting that Amy tried squeezing out some more from the Nymph's breasts. Felicitae giggled and guided Amy's hands to a better way to massage the liquid out. She moaned as the human woman suckled from her and shivered as the familiar sensation of orgasm approached her. Glancing down at the Shaman, she then noticed that her tits were also forming similar beads of moisture!

Blinking in surprise, the Nymph latched onto the woman's mammaries, massaging and suckling as Amy was doing to her. What she got was something unexpected, but blessedly welcome! Milk filled Felicitae's mouth, and she sucked on them as hard as she dared. It seemed the Nymph had forgotten that male Nymphs had that effect on females, no matter their species!

Felicitae looked up at the one hammering Amy and his face was contorted in bliss as he came, filling Amy with his essence. She then felt a similar sensation as the one taking her unloaded his balls, filling her canal with his cum. Though Nymphs were like men of most species, a bit of Gaia's magic could fix their flaccid state. Summoning her magic, she conjured a pair of bolts before unleashing them on both men.

"Not yet, boys. Again, until you make us cum! I don't care if our tits are bursting, you will make us squeal!" Felicitae stated through clenched teeth, making her intent known. The men both smiled and were more than happy to oblige her and Amy, as they continued their frenzied pace.

"What? What do you... mean by... ooooooohhhhHHH SHIT!" Amy crooned as she felt her tits swell.

They had easily grown three cup sizes and where a bead of milk had initially formed at her nipples; it was now a constant stream. Amy stared at her tits in disbelief, before looking at Felicitae. The same things was happening to the Nymph, her rack growing in size to match Amy's. The same nectar that Amy was suckling just to gain drops of gushed out in a torrent.

Amy practically drooled at all this nectar dribbling out of the Nymph and eagerly slurped up every drop she could reach. Felicitae did the same with Amy, finding the woman's milk intoxicating and needing more of it. The men hammering into them had the women shift positions to where Amy was in doggy while Felicitae was in missionary. Neither woman minded, as they were both being filled with Nymph cock while drinking from each other.

The magical bolt empowered the men further, giving them both the need, want and desire to fuck these women without mercy. They chanced a look over at their brother, who was smashing his cock into Eoana with forceful abandon. She was crying in delight as she was constantly split open with his dick, her own tits leaking considerably. He was lapping up everything she was giving him and still wanting more.

Both men caught each other's eyes and nodded, wanting to see the women they were taking, gush with their nectar. As one, they both picked up their pace, literally hammering into each woman. They stopped suckling each other as they were reamed, the pleasure levels of each woman spiking rapidly.

"FUCK! Yes, please! Give it to me!" Amy screamed as the ebon skinned Nymph laid into her.

"Yes! More! Please, MORE!" Felicitae howled, sounding more like a wounded beast than a sentient being.

Both women needed and wanted to hit their peaks, as the pleasure they were receiving was driving them insane. The men kept at it, hoping to bring these women to completion soon. They also felt their balls boiling, needing to deposit their magical essence, and soon. Amy felt her inner walls flutter as her ass jiggled with the ferocity of the Nymph's efforts, and seconds later, she wailed as she came.

Her tunnel clamped down on her lover's cock, squeezing the tool for its seed, and the man roared with the woman, cumming hard. Felicitae orgasmed a few seconds later, the sight of Amy hitting her peak sending her past her own. The Nymph who was fucking her held out for a few seconds, trying to hold back. He finally succumbed and burst inside her, saturating her womb with his seed.

Amy and Felicitae both felt deliriously wonderful and even more full and turned on than was possible. Both women fell away from the men who had given them what they wanted, writhing on the forest floor in bliss. Though both of the men were a bit winded, it didn't stop them from doing to the women what they did to each other. Each man latched onto one of their breasts and suckled, like they had when they were babes.

The women just lay there, enjoying their lover's attentions. Eoana soon joined her two friends on the ground, with her own lover mimicking what the other two men were doing. They took their time, drinking evenly from both breasts of the women, and soon, even Felicitae had enough and dismissed them. Though their fun with the women was over, none of the men could complain, as they all sported giant grins at how content the women were.

"I'm... I'm just... wow!!!" Amy breathed, enjoying the sensations that were coursing through her.

"Mmmmmmm! I would agree! For a woman who likes other women better, you don't shy from male attention," Felicitae noted.

"Well... I'm more... balanced on the issue. Sure, I'm seeing a woman now, but if a good man comes along, I'm not going to snub my nose at him," Amy admitted.

"A sensible mindset to have. They are quite enjoyable, aren't they?" Eoana asked, her alto voice all giggly.

"That they are! Are all male Nymphs so... well endowed?" Amy questioned.

"For the most part, yes," Felicitae answered.

"What about the parts that my boobs got bigger and started leaking milk? Is that real or just something from being here?" Amy questioned, still in disbelief at what she experienced.

"Oh, that is very much real! Male Nymphs, when they cum, often set a woman off to be ready and wanting to be mothers. No one knows how or why it happens, but it does and often, because of how they are, few women can refuse males," Felicitae informed her.

"Does that mean..." Amy started.

"No!" Felicitae told her with a laugh. "Firstly, this is here inside your head. Second, it is mainly a way for them to prime a woman, so they see what her milk tastes like. If they like the taste, that woman is selected to become the bearer of the male's child," Felicitae replied.

"Do the women have a say in the matter or no?" Amy questioned.

"Of course they do! It is a sacred law among our kind that men must always ask the woman if she wants to bear his children. It was an edict passed down by our king and queen, millennia ago, that a woman cannot be influenced. She must choose on her own, without the use of magic to influence her. This law extends to humans as well," Eoana replied.

"That's... good to know!" Amy replied as she sat up and smiled. She then noticed something glowing nearby and looked about for the source of it. Both Felicitae and Eoana looked troubled for a moment.

"What is it?"

"That glowing bit! What's glowing around here? I can tell that something is! It's a shit ton brighter than it used to be!" Amy replied as she dashed about, searching for the source. The Nymphs doubled over and cackled like geese as they stared at the woman. Amy then stopped and looked at them like they had insulted her.

"What?? What's so funny?" she demanded.

"It's not a what, but a who! You're the one who's glowing!" Felicitae told her as she pointed to Amy.

The Shaman scoffed and looked down at her hands to disprove what they said, only to have the evidence stare back at her in the face. Her hands, her arms, her whole damn body was glowing vibrantly! Amy couldn't believe what she was witnessing, but there it was, on display for the Nymphs to see.

"Fuck, this is so cool!" Amy gushed, her anger melting into happiness. "Does this mean..."

"You should now have enough energy to break through! Go ahead and try to draw upon your magic! It should work as you believe!" Felicitae replied.

Not wasting a single second more, Amy drew deeply upon her Shamanistic magic, finding purchase with it. Seconds later, the familiar runes flared out around her, taking shape and forming into the spell that Amy needed. Believing the magic powerful enough, she formed it into a singular pillar of energy that burst from her, shooting skyward.

It passed through the dome, and arced through the blackened sky, banishing the darkness. It kept going, pushing through the clouds, until it eventually hit the 'roof' of the Soul Fragment. The energy had weakened some, but it was still strong enough to punch through the Dark Magic. Once it had breached the confines of the fragment, Amy felt Gaia's magic surge within her once again.

"I can feel it! The link to my body and my physical mind is back!" Amy crowed triumphantly.

"You have found your way out. When you see your friends, tell them to do what they can to spare me. I am but one of several fragments of Felicitae that remains. If you could save my soul, maybe, one day, I could be reborn and be as I once was again," the Nymph told her.

"You can tell them yourself!" Amy replied.

"Wait, wha--" the Nymph stuttered, before she was pulled into an embrace by Amy. The Shaman held onto the Nymph tightly, not giving her a chance to squirm out.

"If I'm finding my way out, so are you! The one thing I've learned from my time as a Shaman and from my Druid friend, is that we don't leave anyone behind. Now hold tight, this is going to be a bumpy ride!" Amy told her.

"You would... save me?!?" the nymph asked, her eyes tearing up.

"Anyone trapped like this against their will, deserves to be saved," Amy told her.

"Thank you!" Felicitae gushed, hugging her new lover and friend tightly.

Smiling, Amy raised one arm, as though she was grabbing an invisible rope within the column of energy, and she pulled. Around them, the whole dome rumbled and shook, jostling and throwing around everyone in it. The moment they were clear of the ground, the dome balanced out and stabilized. Everyone then looked to the young Shaman and what she was doing and looked upon her with a sense of awe.

"Why are they all staring at me like that?" Amy questioned as she continued to hold the energy and pull slowly.

"They may be memories of who they were, but a small piece of them remains here in me. As long as I remember who they were, they will still live on," Felicitae told her.

Amy nodded, now seeing that the sentiment of people living on in memories had some merit. She kept pulling, clearing the forest and reaching for the 'ceiling' of the sky. Lightning flashed through the clouds, where there had been none, seeking to strike the dome. It shuddered and rumbled, but held as Amy continued to pull them through.

"Everyone hold on! Shit's about to get crazy!" Amy shouted.

Her instinct was right on the money, as the darkness outside of the dome lashed out in fury. It was as though it knew that the last remnant of Felicitae was escaping and was trying to stop her. Amy could sense the immense hunger of the darkness, as it sought to consume the dome.

Its attempts were futile, as the dome was no longer dependent upon the good fragment of Felicitae's soul. It was now aided by the power of a Shaman, anchored to the magic of Gaia. The darkness thrashed and fought, sending what foul energies it could to stop the exodus. It couldn't dampen or batter the dome down, as Amy's power was too much for it to defeat.

The darkness then tried to attack the tether that allowed Amy to pull her and the fragment up. It grew around the column of energy, forming a morass so thick that Amy couldn't see the ceiling of it. Amy didn't need to see, as her faith in Gaia was strong and she didn't need to see, to know that they were close.

Many nightmares that wandered the fragment were sent against the dome and the tether. Though the nightmares had power in the dark lands of the Soul Fragment, they found no purchase against the might of a Shaman of Gaia. Some dared to throw themselves at the tether or the dome, thinking to dislodge it. What they found instead was death and annihilation, as the energy disintegrated them.

"Almost there... hold on!" Amy screamed. The dark clouds thundered in denial as they tried one last time to stop Amy and Felicitae from leaving. The moment the dome broke through and was pulled out of the darkness, a bright light flared through the darkness. Its corrupt and darkened landscape no longer had a hold on the Shaman and was expelled from her.

******************************

Amy gasped as she sat up, taking in a deep lungful of oxygen as she woke. This startled everyone around her, mostly her mother and brother.

"Amy! You're awake!" Eva cried as she dashed forward to hug her daughter.

Amy held her hand up to forestall her mother, before she got too close. Eva stopped, confused why her daughter would do that, until she saw how Amy was moving. The woman bent over, looking as though she was going to vomit, and before anyone could say or do anything, she did.

What she vomited wasn't anything that she ate, but something that was inside of her. It was pure darkness that came out of her mouth, looking like a blackened toxic slug. The dark mass splattered onto the floor and immediately cried out in pain. The magic of the land and the magic of the house was already adversely affecting it.

Though it was in pain, it tried to slither away, thinking it could still leave and survive. Eva didn't give it a chance, as she had already embraced Gaia's power and enacted a spell of containment around the mass. It squealed in defiance, like it was demanding that Eva should set it free.

Eva, though, was in no mood for such games and lifted the thing off the ground magically, keeping it aloft in its vessel of containment. It kept squealing as it died, trying to find some way out, but there was none. Moments later, the darkness finally died and its form soon was vaporized, banished into nothingness by Gaia's magic.

"Amelia, are you all right?" Eva asked, turning to her daughter, concern written all over her face.

"Yes, mother, we are fine now. We will be all right," Amy replied.

"Whoa, wait a sec! 'We'?" Darren questioned as he sidled up to his sister.

"Yes, we. It turns out, that Felicitae isn't truly evil, nor fully corrupted. A piece of her still lives on, trapped in what she has become," Amy replied.

"That's impossible! What Felicitae was and what she is now are different! There is no way that she..." the spirit of the Wolf Shaman began before Amy interrupted him.