Gaia's Champion Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... guuuhhhhh!" Elizabeth ground out.

"Are you ready for more?" Felicitae groaned as she felt Elizabeth's pussy muscles flutter around her shaft.

"Fuck... me... stupid!" Elizabeth demanded.

Smirking, Felicitae did just that, moving her dick and out, quickly establishing a rhythm as she pumped her hips. She soon felt Amy move as well, pushing in and out of Elizabeth's ass as they DP'ed her. Elizabeth's head lolled to this side and that, as the seemingly endless pleasure overwhelmed her already frazzled senses. She was in absolute heaven with this, never knowing that such an act could be so damned enjoyable!

Both of the futa women kept pumping hard, needing to unleash their loads into this woman! They felt the familiar sensation of needing to blow creep up on them, slowly taking root at the base of their skulls. Though Elizabeth was in and out of coherency, her body responded familiarly, as her inner muscles tightened on the invading members.

Sensing their need, Elizabeth gyrated her hips as best as she could, pushing her lovers further down the road of orgasm. They moaned in unison, needing and wanting what she was doing to them. Almost instantly, Amy and Felicitae went into a total carnal frenzy, the pair of them losing their minds to the pursuit of pleasure. Elizabeth could feel her body building her up to another orgasm, pushing her along towards it.

This one would be one would utterly obliterate everything she was, all to satisfy her needs. Just as quickly as she realized it, her peak charged into her, destroying all rational thought as she came. She howled like a she-wolf, every muscle in her body spasming uncontrollably. This also set off Amy and Felicitae, sending both women over the edge as the dam burst and they came too.

They howled with her as they filled both of Elizabeth's holes with their pearly essence. Elizabeth's inner walls clamped down hard, unwilling to relinquish their prize as the futa women unloaded every drop into her. None of them knew how long they came for, but they kept going until their throats were raw and their minds were utterly wiped. They collapsed together as one massive tangle of flesh, without a care in the world.

Amy was still coherent, but barely, and she saw Elizabeth was in a similar state, just clinging to the edge of consciousness. She knew the dream was fading and how it would soon be gone, along with her and Felicitae. Pulling Elizabeth to her, she put her mouth next to her girlfriend's ear and whispered into it. She kept whispering, repeating the same two words, over and over, until the dream finally faded away.

******************************

Elizabeth came awake in Amy's bed in a rush, gasping as she sat up. She took a deep breath and shook her head, clearing the cobwebs from her brain. In the three weeks since Amy had... transformed, she'd been having weird dreams. Some were pure nonsense, while others were... much like last night's had been. When she woke up from these dreams, she was usually beyond frustrated and had to Jill one out.

Something was different this time, as she was still a little horny, but she was also... satisfied. It was as though she had the encounter in real life and enjoyed every second. Elizabeth knew such things couldn't be and moved to get out of bed when she felt something wet. Puzzled, she twitched aside the covers and looked down at her naked body as saw that she was not only wet, but leaking cum.

Another thing Elizabeth noticed was a subtle glow that surrounded her hands, which was odd. It took her a moment, but it was then that she realized that this wasn't a mere dream. This was a call for help! Breathing heavily, Elizabeth rushed out of the room and ran into Eva's, shaking the woman awake.

"Liz, it's early! Can't this wait until later?" Eva complained.

"No! It can't! Open your eyes and look at me!" Elizabeth demanded. Eva moaned and grunted before she turned over and opened her eyes. She yelped and woke up instantly when she saw her lover glowing as she was.

"What... what happened?"

"Hey, mom! You O..." Darren said from the door to his mother's room when he too, yelped in surprise.

"What... is happening to you, Liz?" Daelina asked, walking up behind her fiancé.

Elizabeth explained what had occurred in her dream and left nothing out, not even the naughty bits. She went on about how this felt insanely real and had she not woken up as she had, she would have brushed it off as another dream. Elizabeth then told them her belief that this was a message for them to help Amy.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! You're saying that you believe Amy reached out to you through a dream, asking for you to help her?" Darren asked, a little skeptical of the idea.

"Yes, she did! Isn't my body proof enough of that?" she countered.

"It is... odd, but... why you? Why not reach out to mom like that?" Darren wondered.

"It's because her and Amy are in love, you big doofus! When there is a bond that strong between two people, it transcends the bonds between family," Daelina told him as she smacked him upside the head.

"Ok, you got me there," Darren admitted, looking more than a little chagrined.

"On top of which, she told me something in the dream, just before I woke up. Those words are what makes me believe she needs us," Elizabeth stated firmly.

"What did she say?" Eva questioned, hoping this wasn't some wild goose chase.

"Free us."

******************************

Sheena picked up the pen and signed her name on the bill of sale that Carlotta had put in front of her. She also took care to sign the additional copies of the paper, so everyone involved had evidence of the transaction. Carlotta's lawyer, Daniel Clahnholm, watched the sale go through, incredulous that Carlotta was just giving this land away!

The sale had gone through with no trouble and, being Carlotta's lawyer, he had to go along with her demands. He normally was happy with such sales, as they would often net him a tidy sum for himself. But that Carlotta sold that land with a house on for a measly twenty dollars was insane! He had voiced his concern over the matter, and she told him about how it had once been Indigenous land and should be returned to the Indigenous people.

She had him with that argument, but his gut told him there was something more to this sale than he thought. Daniel waved away such concerns, as Carlotta was the one paying his bills, so he had little reason to complain. All he had to do was do as she asked within the legal confines of the law and get it all done. He was still being paid for his time, so he didn't bellyache too much about it.

"Done and done! Do these satisfy Mr. Clahnholm?" Sheena asked in a sweet voice.

"Yes, these are done correctly! Is there any other business you would like me to conduct here, Ms. Van DerBrandt?" he asked the older woman sitting at the opposite end of the desk.

"No, Daniel. That will be all. Be sure these are filed correctly," Carlotta told him.

"Always, ma'am. If that will be all, I will show myself out," the man said, and he left without another word. The group inside the office waited for him to leave and get on the elevator before they spoke.

"The way that guy was acting about the sale, you'd think we'd taken away his favorite toy or something!" Sheena remarked.

"Daniel is a talented lawyer and a little greedy. I only keep him on the payroll because there are few lawyers who are better than him at what he does," Carlotta responded.

"It wasn't just the sale I noted him staring at," Jason said as he turned away from the window while fixing Sheena with a look.

"What? Is it my fault that he wants to look at a woman like me?" Sheena sassed, catching onto her boyfriend's jealousy.

"Not at all. The man has good taste in women if he kept looking at you like he did," Jason fired back.

"Smooth one, charming," Sheena replied as she preened at the compliment.

"He wasn't entirely convinced of Sheena's ancestry though, which I thought odd. I mean, you can see it plain as day, right?" Karla asked as she walked into the office.

"Some people can, but not everyone. Makes me really glad that I brought proof of my heritage, so he'd back off with his questions," Sheena said with a huff.

"Regardless of Daniel's suspicions, the land not only goes back to its people but also to a Champion of Gaia," Carlotta said with a smile.

"Again, thanks for that! I really appreciate having something that belongs to my people returned to them," Sheena said with heartfelt gratitude.

"As a believer in Gaia and that all races are created equally before her, it's the least I could do," Carlotta replied warmly.

"Speaking of Gaia, we still have a lot of work to do to make that Summer Solstice celebration happen," Jason stated.

"You still want to do it, even though the solstice has already come and gone?" Karla asked, looking amused.

"Well, we did kind of have our hands full during the solstice," he reminded the women, and they all nodded solemnly. "I think it's time to go forward with a celebration of what is and what can be. It's time for everyone to move forward. Elizabeth and the Marston family especially."

"I think you might be right, Jay. We've had enough time to see if Amy would come back. She hasn't and I think Gaia may have called her home. It's time to move on," Sheena agreed.

"Oh, and Carlotta? The invitation for you to attend the event still stands," Jason told her.

"Hmm. While I am busy with work, I think I will join you all during this celebration. It's past time I cut loose and let my hair down, so to speak. Besides, I could use the distraction," Carlotta replied as a smile flicked her lips.

"Good! Now all that remains to be done is... hold up," he said as his phone rang. Jason pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the screen and saw it was Eva calling. "Hey Eva, what's up? Liz? Whoa, wait a second. Could you say that again? What?!? OK, yeah! We're on our way!"

"What is it, babe?" Sheena asked her man.

"That was Liz. She's saying she thinks we can bring Amy back!" he told her.

"Well, let's get going then!" Sheena told him, and they bolted from the office. Karla and Carlotta exchanged a look, then followed after them, eager to see what was going on.

The quartet arrived at the house a little more than an hour later, pulling into the now paved driveway. While the property hadn't been owned by Sheena yet, they had already gone about making it a proper home. The driveway wasn't the only thing that was fixed, but a lot of things were due for proper upgrades.

The electrical had already been done, courtesy of Piotr and his family business. There had been a few others who updated the house, mostly tradespeople, making sure the house was liveable. Once they had done their work, then the Gaians began theirs. Slowly, room by room, they were all making this place one that you could call a proper home.

There was still some work to be done, but it was well on its way to becoming the home Sheena had always dreamed of. They parked their cars and walked around the house, heading to the backyard, where they heard everyone yammering. Luke was there, as were the Nymphs, fairies, and Xaera, all discussing things with Elizabeth and the Marstons. The quartet noted how Elizabeth was literally glowing with Gaia's magic.

"You weren't lying when you said this was something that had to be done ASAP!" Jason said to her as he approached.

"Damn straight! I mean, when you get a sign like this, you don't just ignore it and go on with your day! You find out what the hell it means!" Elizabeth agreed.

The group then caught up the four new arrivals with what happened in the dream and what they all thought it meant. Jason and Sheena listened intently as some theories that were drummed up made sense. Others... were more than a little farfetched. Still, Jason had only one thing to say about the matter, which he gave voice to.

"Well, instead of sitting here and trading theories about who is right, why don't we head to the grove and see for ourselves?"

"I'm all for that!" Phalmina agreed.

"I'm surprised that you lot haven't gone off to do just that!" Sheena responded.

"We wanted to wait for you two. I mean, aside from the fairies, you two are the most powerful of Gaia's Champions," Eva replied.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get going!" Luke said, more than a little antsy.

The entire group got to their feet and made their way to the grove. Since banishing the Darkness and locking up the Dark Heart, much had changed in the forest and the land they stood on. With the departure of Father Wolf and the other Shaman, the barrier than had contained the evil presence was gone. There was no need for it to exist with the Dark Heart vanquished, and Gaia had taken hold of this forest once more.

Gone was the sense of foreboding, and that something was wrong with the place. With its power removed, the dark things that grew in the forest quickly died. The death of these foul plants and creatures had left large clearings in the forest, which were little more than patches of dirt. Gaia hadn't been idle, as her power now flowed from the cleansed grove, feeding life back into the forest.

The death of the old and rotten things had made way for new life to grow, rebuilding that which it was. It was a slow process and would take years before the forest was filled out again. Still, it was a start, one which everyone there was happy to see. Even animals who had been petrified of this place were coming back. On more than one occasion, the Gaians had spotted birds making nests and other animals like rabbits, skunks and foxes, making burrows in the forest.

"It's always good to see nature returning to where it should be," Sheena commented as they reached the grove entrance.

"Indeed, it is! That's one thing that always amazes me! Nature coming back, despite what happened," Jason agreed.

The group walked past the grassy area, which had once been a forest surrounding the grove. The way was open to them, as it had been since that night when they fought the Vessel of the Dark. While it had been a victory, it hadn't come without cost. Now, they all hoped that the price they paid was worth it.

Inside the grove, grass covered the forest floor and saplings pushed through the ground, reaching for the sun. Gaia's magic was strongest here and because of this, much of the recovery had taken place here. While it wasn't as lush and healthy as the grove in the mountains was, it was still young. It would have time to catch up, as it had nothing but time now.

It still blew everyone's mind at how quickly this place was recovering. With the death, decay and corruption that ran rampant here, they thought it would have taken longer for Gaia to gain a foothold here. The group smiled as they looked over everything that had grown since that night, thinking it was a miracle. Elizabeth then broke away from the group and approached the tree in the center of the grove.

"It doesn't look like anything has changed, hon," Eva commented, as she was right behind Elizabeth.

"That's why I want a closer look. To see if anything really has changed," Elizabeth replied as she sloshed through the pond to get to the tree.

She drew near and studied the bark of the tree, looking for anything that could have given her a clue. Elizabeth then put her hands on the tree, thinking she'd find Amy within it. She closed her eyes and focused her mind but received no images as she had before. Huffing, Elizabeth concentrated harder, trying to bring up the images and place she had seen before, but nothing came to her mind.

"It's gone! It's not there! She's not there!" Elizabeth lamented as she opened her eyes.

"Elizabeth..." Eva began, but the younger woman wasn't hearing it. She cried and was feeling like the dream was just as Emalia was suggesting, a final goodbye. Maybe she had been dreaming up the words she'd been told and sniffled as she pulled away. Or at least tried to.

"Liz? What is it?" Eva asked, as she tried to pull away.

Eva reached for Elizabeth's hand pulled, but it wouldn't budge. She even brought up some of her magic to loosen the woman's hands, but that did nothing. Suddenly, pieces of the bark clamped down on Elizabeth's hands, like fingers. She squealed in pain as the grip was tight, but no one was prepared for what happened next. As Elizabeth tried to pull free, she was instead being pulled into the tree, as the bark rippled much like water would.

"Help me! Please!" Elizabeth howled, and everyone rushed to help.

Elizabeth was almost up to her shoulders in the tree when they reversed the momentum. Ever so slowly, she was being pulled free, her arms becoming visible with each second that passed. As they pulled her out, the tree rippled and something poked through. It was a head coming through and once the bark cleared away from it, they could see it was Felicitae!

"Felicitae?!?" Elizabeth gasped as the Nymph gasped in a massive lungful of air.

"Keep pulling! We're almost free!" she begged.

"We?" Eva questioned.

"You heard the woman! Pull!!" Elizabeth hollered.

In seconds, everyone was pulling as hard as they could as the tree slowly yielded the once fallen Nymph to them. She came out slowly as the tree rippled around her naked body to permit her passage. The one hand Elizabeth held belonged to the Nymph, while the other did not. Hope surged through Elizabeth, and she pulled hard on both hands, trying to get them out.

The tree groaned, almost as though it was reluctant to relinquish the women to the world. In a final groan of defiance, the bark opened further, allowing both women to pass from the tree into the world as it was. With a scream, Elizabeth fell back as Felicitae tumbled out, followed by another female body who fell on the other two in a heap. Everyone else fell backwards, some on the flat of their backs, while the rest just fell on their asses.

"Where... where am I?" a weak voice called out. Detangling herself from the Nymph on top of her, Elizabeth moved over to the other female form and brushed her hair aside.

"Amy?" she breathed, scarcely believing what she was seeing.

"Liz? Am I... out?" Amy wondered, looking up at her girlfriend.

"Yes! Yes, you're out!" Elizabeth cried as she wrapped the woman up in a hug, holding her close and swearing to herself to never let her go.

She was joined by Darren, Eva and Daelina, all happy to see that Amy had returned. Everyone there was amazed that Amy was still alive! Even more so that Felicitae had somehow survived, and their minds were abuzz with questions! For now, though, those questions could wait, as a good friend had returned to them.

******************************

Now that was a real fun chapter to write! Had a lot of ideas I wanted to integrate into this story and they are finally taking shape! What ideas, you ask? Well, let's just say that they center around the idea of people growing, changing and, for lack of a better term, leveling up! Many more ideas and things to come soon! Some of these ideas will be absolutely epic! Stay tuned for more!!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!