Gail's Gambols Ch. 06

Story Info
Gail seduces her neighbour.
2.4k words
4.15
6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series. This Chapter does not stand on its own. Please read from Chapter one.

* * * * *

I slept in on Sunday morning, I even stayed in bed after I'd woken up, which is very unusual for me but I wanted to think over what had happened. It had been quite a week! I'd abandoned a good man and a reasonably successful life for a strange town and two relationships based solely on sex. Great, great sex, but was it a good decision? Would I live to regret it? I already knew that I wouldn't regret leaving Graham. He just wasn't the man for me. Moving to Harrogate? Well, time would tell, but it seemed a nice town. I was sure I could make a life for myself here. As for the sex, well, there was no doubt I'd found what I'd been looking for for years. Good, strong, uncomplicated sex. Almost every day. I found myself wishing that one of them would stay the night occasionally, but that was just sentimentality. I was a big girl.

I'd have to find a job and some other interests; sex alone isn't enough to make a life. But I was determined to make a go of it. I felt happier after thinking this all over a few times. I climbed out of bed, pulled a dressing gown over my naked body and went to make coffee. It was 11:30 or so. I was sitting drinking the coffee with a nice warm feeling when the doorbell rang. Curious, thinking it might be one of the boys, I pulled the gown tighter around me and opened the door.

Outside stood a very young man, only twenty or so, I reckoned. He was thin with a wispy beard, untidy fair hair, but very blue eyes and holding a bunch of flowers. He was nice-looking without being a pulse-racer.

He looked a bit startled.

"Oh, er...er...sorry, er I..."

"What, luv?" (Luv? I was already picking up Northern ways!) I said, feeling a little unsure of myself. I didn't recognise him at all. Perhaps he had the wrong flat?

He pulled himself together a bit.

"I...I'm Gavin. I live next door. Er...well, the thing is, it was me who was er coming out of my flat. Last week. Monday. When you were saying goodbye to your boyfriend." He'd gone bright red. I remembered the sudden closing of the door of the flat next to mine when I'd kissed Tommy goodbye, stark naked. This Gavin must have seen me. "I just wanted to er apologise. I didn't mean to stare, but I er was sort of taken by surprise. These are for you." He ended a bit lamely, thrusting the flowers at me. I was about to laugh when I saw the expression on his face. He was very embarrassed.

"It's Ok luv. I didn't mind. You'd better come in while I put those in water." (Jesus! Did I just say I didn't mind? What would he think of me!)

"Oh, well, er thanks. I didn't intend...well, to make anything of it. I just thought that I should have, you know, gone inside sooner." He said as he walked gingerly into my flat. I decided he was quite sweet. He'd copped a good look at me and I hadn't even noticed.

"Would you like coffee? I'll get you a cup. I'm Gail by the way," I took the flowers into the kitchen and found a vase for them, returning to the lounge with a mug for Gavin. He was sat on the settee. I poured him a coffee and sat next to him.

"Where are you from, luv? You don't sound local."

He told me that he was from Gloucester originally and that he was in his second year of a graphic design course. He really was very sweet, I found. I let my dressing gown loosen a little to show a little breast and let one side slip off my leg. He noticed and reddened a little. I liked that. I guessed he'd be very easy to seduce but he was very young. Would it be right? It's not like I was desperate. But it might be fun.

I poured more coffee for him and moved right up to him to place it on the coffee table, looking upward at him from under my eyebrows. That always works. I didn't say anything, but just looked at him steadily, unsmiling, but with an open expression as he talked on about his course. I allowed the dressing gown to fall away a little more revealing more tit and put my head on one side. I was becoming very aroused at the thought of what I was about to do. I love seducing men! That moment when you know you're going to fuck them is so thrilling. As I knew he would, he stopped talking, leaned in and kissed me. I put my arm round his neck and pulled him in kissing him back deeply. I didn't waste any time, I pushed my tongue gently into his mouth. After a few seconds he sucked it in fully and we tongue-fenced for a while. I took his hand and placed it on my tit. He squeezed it a little roughly.

"Gently, luv, you're not making bread!"

"Oh, sorry!"

"Come on," I said standing up. I let the dressing gown fall off, took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I kissed him again and undressed him slowly, kneeling down to remove his jeans and boxers, taking his cock into my mouth as he stepped out of them. I didn't suck him for long, though as I didn't want him to come yet. I climbed into bed pulling him after me and on top of me. His cock was very hard, but after Tommy and Darren it seemed very small, although it was probably about average-sized. I'd had plenty like it in the past. I was very turned on so I guided him straight into me. He began thrusting like a madman on a pogo-stick. Obviously he was inexperienced. I grabbed him by the buttocks.

"Steady, luv! I like a marathon not a sprint! Now slowly, pull all the way out then slowly back in again. Mmmmm, that's much better! Oh, yes. Feels so good!" I kept coaching him as my arousal built up. Being so much smaller than my two lovers it was going to take me longer to get off, but I knew how to go about it, so I coached him all the way until we had a nice, gentle orgasm together.

"Hmmm, that was nice, sweetie."

"Er, yeah, er thanks!" he said rolling off me. He thanked me! So sweet!

"I, er...I..."

"No need to say anything, luv. Just a nice Sunday morning romp. No strings, no comebacks, ok?"

"Oh, wow! You're amazing! But what about your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh, I see!" he said with a start and gave me a strange look, then he said "Oh, I see," again in a different way.

I realised that he was thinking about Tommy who he'd seen me kissing in the hallway and I twigged that since Tommy wasn't my boyfriend and that I'd just dragged him into bed within minutes of meeting him then I must be a hooker.

"I'm not a whore, either, Gavin. Tommy's my lover. Well, one of them anyway." I almost laughed again when his eyes widened.

I took a shot in the dark.

"Anyway, you've got a girlfriend haven't you?"

"H...how did you know?"

"It'd be strange if a nice-looking boy like you didn't have one. What's her name?"

"Errmm, Kayleigh. She's a first year on the same course as me. She's gorgeous!"

I almost laughed again.

"I hope you don't knead her tits like you did mine, and hump her like it was your last time. We girls like things to start gently, you know."

"Oh, we haven't..." he started with a rush, then stopped, embarrassed to admit that they hadn't slept together yet. "She says she's not ready yet."

"Well, fair enough."

"But I want her so much. Sometimes it actually hurts, you know?"

I smiled. I'd heard about ball-ache, of course.

"If she's not ready, then she's not ready, Gavin."

"No. I know, It's just that..."

"What?"

"Well, she says she loves me, but surely if she really did she'd, well, want me as much as I want her!"

"How long have you been seeing each other?"

"A month!"

I did laugh then. "That's no time at all! Be nice to her, tell her how lovely she is. Buy her flowers. I'm sure she'll come around when she's ready."

"I know you're right. It's just...well. I want her!"

I'd had enough of this lovelorn boy now, so I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

"See you round, maybe, Gavin," I said as I closed the bathroom door. He took the hint and was gone when I came out later.

I felt a bit guilty. I should have asked him if he was attached before shagging. But then he didn't show any reluctance to get into my bed. I'd enjoyed the experience; the domination, especially after playing the submissive role on Saturday. I decided there'd been no harm done.

I still felt that I needed to assert myself a little after the Saturday afternoon submissiveness, I didn't want the boys thinking it would always be like that, so when Tommy arrived on Monday I grabbed him, stripped him as quickly as I could, shoved him onto the bed, straddled him and rode him hard until he exploded inside me.

"Jesus!" was all he said.

"Just so you know, I'm not the submissive type, Tommy."

"You've made that plain, luv. But you enjoyed it the other day didn't you? I mean, next Saturday..."

"I did enjoy it, yes, in a strange sort of way, but we'll need to go carefully. When we find my limits, I'll say stop and mean it."

"Aye, luv, that's fine."

On Tuesday I stripped before Tommy arrived, diddled myself until I was good and wet then, just before six, I climbed on the bed and waited, on all fours, for the sound of the door opening.

"Gail?"

"In here!"

As he walked in to the bedroom I looked back at him and wiggled my bum.

"Jesus Christ!" he said and in less than two minutes he was fully inserted in my cunt and banging me like there was no tomorrow.

Darren was not the same sort of guy at all. Every time with him needed a gentle start. It always ended with him giving me a thorough fucking, but I had to deal with him a little more subtly. I loved having him inside me, though.

Friday was threesome night again. They took short turns with me keeping me on the edge of an orgasm for what seemed hours, until I exploded into a shattering, juddering orgasm with Darren's hard cock inside me.

Saturday afternoon started with me stripped and submissive again but this time I was ordered to suck their cocks, starting with Darren's. It's not easy sucking off men who are so much more endowed than the average, and I don't actually have that much experience at fellatio, but I did my best. I eventually swallowed two loads of come. They virtually ignored me as I was performing, increasing the humiliation and therefore the arousal. The last hour in the bedroom was glorious, though, as they tied my hands to the headboard, putting my knees in loops of rope so they were pulled back by my ears and taking it in turns with me again. They took long, very slow turns. I was screaming when eventually they made me come, though I couldn't tell you who was actually inside me at the time. The taking it in turns thing was my new best fun thing. I wasn't too keen on the bum slapping that accompanied it, but I didn't stop it.

I woke late on Sunday, feeling a little sore-throated, which was hardly surprising, but I had the most pleasant residual feeling in my cunt. I didn't get showered until very late in order to preserve that 'just-fucked' feeling for as long as possible. I was just about to shower when the doorbell rang. I guessed it was Gavin and I was right. He didn't have flowers this time. I debated for a few seconds whether to send him away or not but then I stood aside and let him in.

"I'm not disturbing you am I? Just say if you want me to leave."

"Don't worry, luv. I will. Did you want something specific?"

"Well, er...no not really. I just thought we might, you know, talk, like..."

"Ok. Let's talk in bed, then. After we've fucked, that is." The look on his face when I slipped off my dressing gown was priceless! I led him to the bed, stripped him straddled him and fucked him slowly for as long as I could keep him from coming. Which wasn't very long. He isn't in Tommy or Darren's league for endurance. But I enjoyed it, not least because of the feeling of power it gave me.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked as we lay beside each other.

"Oh, er...well... KayLeigh. But maybe it's not appropriate while we're here together. Like this."

"It's a bit late for a guilty conscience, Gavin. What did you ring my doorbell for? To ask the time?" I propped myself up on an elbow and looked at him. "This is just fun, like I've told you before. You're not my boyfriend and never will be. I'm not jealous of KayLeigh, but I don't have a conscience about her either. You weren't forced into my bed."

"Yeah, I know. You're right. I guess I should make up my mind, right? Only I want her so much and she just won't...you know!"

"So you fuck me instead? Strange logic, Gavin." I sighed then said, "If you really want her, Gavin, you've got to make her want you. Spend some time on your appearance before you meet her. Take her out for a meal. Or cook one yourself if you can't afford a decent restaurant. Give her a candlelit supper, with soft music and lots of wine. Look into her eyes. Listen to her. Kiss her a lot. That works, you know. If she wants you she'll let you know it. Don't be afraid to make the first move. Most girls aren't like me."

"You can say that again!"

The look on his face was so cute I couldn't help myself. I shagged him again. I felt guilty again after I'd sent him away. But only a little.