Galaxy of Terror: Dameia's Delight

Story Info
Dameia is forced to overcome her greatest fear.
3.5k words
3.68
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galaxy of Terror

Dameia's Delight

By Ivaran Kealar

1.

The Quest got dispatched to the planet Morganthus, in search of the missing crew of the Remus. However, when the crew entered the atmosphere, an unseen force had dragged their ship down, forcing it to remain on the planet's surface. They divided into two different teams: A team had to stay on the vessel, but they ordered team B to investigate the strange pyramid.

Dameia, the blonde tech officer, had been dreading this mission from the start. She was in her twenties, had bright blue eyes, bouffant hair and a nice bust. She was a shy young woman who primarily avoided talking to men. Like the others, her uniform was cream coloured, she wore a backpack that had lights on, and she had her blaster gun ready to use on any hostiles.

The only men Dameia could talk to were Quuhod, Cabren, and Ranger. She was part of the crew that was tasked with investigating the mysterious pyramid.

"There'd better not be any worms in there," said Dameia with disgust. "I hate worms!"

Dameia was still shaken by the death of a team member.

Commander Ilvar was attacked by some strange tentacles, and he fell down into a perilous pit.

Dameia could not save the man, despite her best efforts, and it reduced her to tears. She followed her team members inside the colossal structure, against her own intuition.

2.

The corridors inside the pyramid were dead, grey, weakly illuminated and claustrophobic. As the astronauts explored the rooms of the pyramid, Quuhod had lost his crystal death stars. The man had gone back to them but had been absent for five-to-ten minutes.

"Where's Quuhod," asked Cabren.

"He said he was looking for his crystals, but he isn't back yet," whimpered Alluma.

"I'll look for him," Dameia offered. "Besides, I'm worried about him."

"Okay, Dameia, but please be careful and return as soon as possible," said Cabren.

She smiled sweetly at him. "Don't worry, Cabren. I'll be back real soon, I promise."

Just like that, Dameia left the crew and carefully went in search of her lost teammate.

3.

Dameia's courage had diminished within the minute.

Beads of sweat now dripped down her delicate face.

Her pace was slow at first. She glanced around carefully.

"Quuhod," she whispered. "Quuhod, are you here?"

There was no reply. The chamber seemed dead.

After walking for a while, she stopped dead in her footsteps. Her eyes widened.

She had discovered Quuhod's severed arm, completely covered with maggots. Dameia remained there, temporarily paralysed by fear. She got her gun and incinerated the worms.

"Quuhod," she whispered, with tears in her eyes.

Dameia had a moment of silence, but then moved on. She saw a door leading to a balcony and decided that she needed to call the Quest. Regrettably, she missed a maggot.

4.

"This is Dameia calling the Quest, do you read me?" She stood outside, trying to contact the ship. Her efforts were useless. Something was jamming the signal. "This is Dameia calling the Quest. Do you read me?" Unluckily, it forced her to head back inside the pyramid.

5.

Going back inside the pyramid had felt different. Dameia got a bad feeling, like something was looking at her from the shadows. She couldn't shake the feeling of being stalked. Her heart raced intensely. Her stomach had turned to ice.

Dameia came across where she thought the exit was, but now it was just a wall. She blindly searched for the way out. A terrible idea crossed her mind.

"This pyramid feels alive," Dameia whined, trembling. "This was supposed to be the exit! Dammit, I'm trapped here. Help! Help! Cabren! Alluma! Ranger! Someone, help me!"

Dameia hit the wall hard, weeping and shouting.

No one could hear her. They isolated her from her friends.

Dameia tried to find another exit, but her feet slid to the floor.

There seemed to be a viscous slime trail on the floor, which wasn't there before.

Dameia slipped and slid, somehow going to the slime trail's source. She walked backwards, bumping into something big. She turned around gingerly. There, she saw it: something from her nightmares.

Standing before the hysterical woman was a giant maggot with many pink phallic tentacles; which resembled flexible penises. He had a rubberized body and an enormous mouth.

Dameia screamed as the maggot puked its slime all over the tentacles and caressed her. She tried to escape, but the phallic appendages had restricted her movements.

The mutant maggot removed her backpack and gun -- devouring them both. It continued to molest Dameia with its phallic appendages and slobber its slime all over her.

Dameia's cream jacket got removed as she couldn't run away. She shut her eyes tight. Her shrill cries deafened the chamber. The wet slime on the floor hindered her movements. In no time, she wore her white underwear and black boots.

The mutant maggot wrapped Dameia in its tentacles and lifted her off the floor. Carefully, the mutant maggot slammed her to the ground -- its tentacles cushioned her fall.

Dameia landed on her back, barely clothed and vulnerable to the perverted monster. Dameia shouted as the maggot's mouth approached her face. She winced when the mutant maggot covered her face and hair with its sticky slime as it moaned hungrily.

The maggot then removed Dameia's underwear -- making her completely nude.

Unable to control the tears streaming down her cheeks, Dameia covered her tits.

The enormous maggot took off Dameia's boots -- revealing her beautiful feet.

Afterwards, the maggot groped Dameia's body and even her slender limbs. It moaned.

Dameia no longer believed that this enormous monster was going to devour her. Instead, she knew the monster meant to rape her without end. Her struggle for liberation increased.

Dameia opened her mouth and wailed, "Help! Ranger! Alluma! Someone! Anyone! Please! I'm getting attacked by a mutant maggot! I'm about to get raped! Please, save me!"

The mutant maggot hated Dameia denied access to her luscious breasts. So, several tentacles ensnared her limbs and forced them down onto the cold ground.

Dameia was now spread-eagled. She clenched her teeth. She felt the rubbery tentacles caress her juicy tits and pink capped nipples, her stomach and her shapely thighs. She tossed her head from side-to-side, rejecting the reality of the situation. Her heart raced in her chest. She couldn't stop whimpering. She balled her hands into fists, and she fought back. It was useless.

The mutant maggot licked Dameia's face affectionately, like licking a lovely treat.

Dameia trembled and sobbed. She opened her mouth to release her curses. She was silenced. Her eyes opened and bulged out of her skull. The maggot's tongue entered her mouth.

The maggot's tongue leisurely thrust backwards and forwards into Dameia's mouth.

Dameia shut her eyes tight again. She put up more of a fight. Yet, the combination of the molesting tentacles feeling her up, and the thrusting maggot tongue, had turned her on.

Involuntary thoughts of wanting this maggot to rob her virginity flooded her brain. She fought back. She could stifle an orgasm that threatened to escape from her cage.

The mutant maggot's tongue left Dameia's mouth and retracted into its own mouth.

Dameia continued her attempts to break free as she felt the molesting.

"Please! Someone! Anyone! Help me! I can't hold on for much longer," she whimpered.

Dameia was losing the battle. Her body responded to the forbidden tentacle touches. An orgasm kept threatening to bust out of its cage -- it wanted to break free.

The massive maggot engulfed Dameia's left breast -- it leisurely bobbed its head up and down. It could massage her left breast like how one would mould bread dough.

Dameia trembled. She whined. She clenched her teeth. She hated her defiant body.

The mutant maggot lovingly licked Dameia's hardened left nipple. It rolled her nipple. It folded it. It licked it over and over. The massive maggot also engulfed Dameia's right breast -- it leisurely bobbed its head up and down. It could massage her right breast, too. Its tongue opened up to reveal a tiny mouth, and it sucked on Dameia's right nipple.

Dameia felt the mutant maggot alternate between worshipping her tits and nipples. To her dismay, it felt wonderful. She had never received a breast massage, and it blew her mind.

Finally, Dameia's mouth opened, and she moaned, "Help! Please! Anyone! I'm getting raped by an alien worm! Cabren? Anyone? Save me! I don't know how long I can last! Save me!

"Stop raping me! Please! Get the hell off of me! What the hell is this? Oh, God! I think I'm gonna orgasm! Please stop! Don't make me orgasm! Don't do this to me! No! No! Ooh!"

Dameia could not repress the trembling which was accumulating in her body. Her hips bucked and trembled a little. To her horror, the mutant maggot had caused her to orgasm.

Dameia's body quaked from the aftershock of her orgasm. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She puffed and panted. She hated the mutant maggot for making her feel this way. This was a nightmare for her: her worst insect was dominating her. She wanted to fight it. She whimpered.

The mutant maggot loosened its grip on Dameia as it stopped sucking her tits and licking her nipples. It was not over. This was far from over. It was going to break her. It held her close.

Dameia kept crying. She's spread-eagled. She was far too afraid to fight back. She could feel her self-restraint in her mind snapping. Intrusive thoughts made her want this.

The mutant maggot lifted Dameia's legs up from the ground, so her arsehole faced its cock. The mutant maggot wanted to take its sweet time pleasuring Dameia. It moaned tenderly.

Dameia let out a hoarse cry as she felt the maggot's cock enter her arsehole. Her body shook as a response. She couldn't fight her instincts as she held the tentacles that bind her.

Leisurely, the mutant maggot moved its cock to-and-fro in Dameia's arsehole.

Dameia's hips bucked in response. Her whole body trembled. Her legs moved in a scissoring motion. She couldn't resist her feelings anymore. Intense ecstasy stirred within her. Her eyes shut tight. Her eyelids fluttered like butterfly wings. She smiled uncontrollably.

The mutant maggot saw a noticeable change in Dameia's body language. It knew she wasn't trying to escape. Instead, Dameia moved in a rhapsodic rhythm as if she enjoyed it.

Dameia's hypothalamus throbbed and pulsated. Her brain released its euphoric chemicals that drowned out her fear. She felt like the pyramid was drugging her. She was on cloud nine. The gentle sliding of the maggot's cock felt nice in her arsehole. It made her moan sensitively.

Dameia moaned, "Give it to me! Fuck me! Ravish me! Fuck my arsehole! I can't stop crying! This is so fucking hot! Don't stop! Fuck me! Give it to me! Oh yes! Yes! Oh, Jesus, yes!

"Shoot your load in my arse! Shoot your load! Give me your semen. Oh, baby. Oh, Daddy! Your cock is so amazing! Your cock is so huge! I'm gonna orgasm! I'm gonna orgasm!"

Dameia's body trembled. She had experienced multiple orgasms. She even felt the mutant maggot's cock fill her arsehole with its love juices. This was her first time receiving it in her arse. For years, she was worried it would hurt. However, it made her feel so wet.

Dameia grinned and panted, "Oh, God...! Why? Why does it feel so good?"

The mutant maggot removed its large member from Dameia's arsehole. It shuddered from the aftermath of its own orgasm. The maggot's cum dripped down from the bulbous tip.

The mutant maggot knew it had won. It knew had finally broken Dameia. It moaned.

The slime that had coated Dameia's entire body and limbs had suddenly caused a strange reaction that was making her even hornier. Also, Dameia no longer smelt a repulsive odour coming from the mutant maggot. The maggot's pheromones created an irresistible musk. Dameia's nose welcomed the enchanting fragrance. It made her hornier for the maggot.

Dameia's clitoris soon engorged in no time. Her heart raced. She felt warm. Her skin released its pheromones -- which enticed the mutant maggot even more. She panted and moaned. The few times she opened her eyes, her eyes looked dilated. She now enjoyed feeling the maggot's tentacles. She enjoyed the maggot's advances. She smiled often.

Dameia couldn't believe she was enjoying this. She realised being dominated was so exhilarating. Her breasts felt slightly larger. All she could focus on was being pleasured by the maggot. She chewed her lower lip a few times. Her cheeks reddened. She held her gaze long enough for the maggot to notice before looking away. She made sure she spread her legs.

Then, the mutant maggot used two tentacles to wrap around a breast each -- which caused them to bulge. It continuously massaged her large breasts like moulding clay. It even used two other tentacles to latch onto Dameia's erect nipples and suck them sweetly and slowly.

Dameia lost her will for liberation. She held onto the binding tentacles for dear life. Her mouth alternated from forming a wide open smile to forming a capital O. Her brain now melted into a sea of ecstasy. She tossed her head from side-to-side as she felt the endless breast worship.

Dameia willingly moaned, "Make me your slut! I'll be your whore! I'll be your lover! Give it to me harder! Fuck! This is the greatest feeling ever! Shit! I'm gonna orgasm again!"

True to her word, Dameia's body and limbs trembled while another orgasm hit her hard.

Dameia was feeble. She was a wreck. She didn't want to leave. She wanted more.

The mutant maggot slobbered and moaned for the captive cutie. It didn't want to stop. It was obsessed with what it was doing to Dameia. He stroked her inner thighs affectionately.

Dameia constantly groaned and moaned in ecstasy. She felt the pleasant sensations. She was drunk on arousal. They had gagged her fear. She wanted this horny monster to take her.

The mutant maggot stroked Dameia's wet pussy -- it focused on her labia and her clitoris.

Dameia's body responded. She moaned, "Don't tease me! Penetrate me! Please! Slide your tentacle into my pussy! Abuse my pussy! Please! I'm begging you! I need this! I need you!"

Eventually, Dameia's hips bucked a little. She trembled. She achieved another orgasm. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The maggot entranced her. She was desperate to get laid.

After giving Dameia another trembling orgasm, the maggot slid a tentacle into her wet pussy. The maggot searched around and found an amazing prize -- it rubbed Dameia's O-spot.

Dameia jolted. Her hips bucked from the response. Her O-spot is finally going to be abused. When the maggot rubbed her there, it increased her arousal. Euphoric tears rolled down her face. Her mouth alternated between forming a capital O and a wide smile. She loved it.

Dameia chanted, "That's it! Right there! God, this is so fucking intense! Please! Shit! This is going to make me come so hard! God! I can take it! I can! Don't stop! I'm almost there!"

Eventually, Dameia's body trembled intensely while she fought to breathe. She'd ejaculated. She'd never squirted before today. It was wonderful. It was the best feeling ever.

The trembling limbs of Dameia were finally drawn into the body of the beast; so, the two were embracing one another. There was no resistance. Dameia wanted it.

Dameia was too far gone. She needed it. She really enjoyed every second.

The mutant maggot wrapped tentacles around Dameia's back to hold her so close.

Dameia felt the maggot's massive cock rub her pussy lips in a teasing manner.

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Dameia whimpered, "Please...! Please...! I need this...! I need this...! Fuck me...! Ravish me...! Love me...! I want it...! I need it...! Fuck me...!"

Dameia felt the maggot's mutant member venture deep in her pussy and it reached her posterior fornix. She felt the maggot's gigantic cock thrust backwards and forwards at a leisurely rate. As she felt it thrust back and forth, she felt its tip repeatedly hit her posterior fornix.

Dameia's eyes rolled into the back of her skull. Her mind went blank. She was no longer the astronaut that had looked for her mate. She was now a fuck puppet to a mutant maggot. Her greatest nightmare had dissolved and turned into her greatest fantasy. For years, she wanted to get over her phobia of being dominated. Ironically, her least favourite bug had helped her out.

The mutant maggot moaned as it pushed its cock deep in Dameia's wet pussy. It had to thrust harder -- pushing the poor girl to her limits as Dameia's vagina walls had tightened.

Dameia's hips bucked often as she rode the mutant member willingly. Her legs moved in a scissoring motion. She deafened the dead hall of the chamber with her song-like moans.

Dameia whimpered, "Please don't stop fucking me! Fuck me! Fuck me rough! Give it to me! Please fuck me real hard! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me forever! Oh, hell yeah! I love it!

"I might need crutches when you're done! Don't stop! This is your pussy! I can manage it! I can it take! I'm your bitch! I am your slut! Do anything you want with me! Yes! Yes! Yes!

"God, it feels so good! You're getting me so wet! Your cock feels amazing inside of me! Oh, I enjoy getting screwed by you! Keep going! Fuck me like your little sex doll!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Give it to me! Let me have that! Turn me into your whore! Let me be your bitch! I want you to come so hard I can feel your dick beating inside me!

"I want to be fucked hard, baby! Fuck me hard! Fuck my brains out! I'm fucking dripping wet for you! Give it to me! I'm Dameia! I'm your loyal whore! Oh, maggot! Oh, maggot!"

The mutant groaned affectionately. It really loved pleasuring this horny astronaut. It wanted to give Dameia the time of life. Dameia's euphoric moans encouraged it. The mutant maggot held Dameia close like a forbidden lover. It caressed Dameia's back with affection.

Dameia whined, "I want you to come so hard that I can feel your cock pounding inside me! I want you to fuck me hard, honey! Fuck my brains out! I'm fucking dripping wet for you!

"I fucking love how huge your cock is! Give it to me, Daddy! Give it to me! Yes! Yes! You smell so fucking good! Your cock is so fucking huge! Oh yes! Oh yes! I fucking want it!"

Dameia's body shook a little with forbidden ecstasy. Multiple orgasms developed in her trim body. She was in the throes of ecstasy. She was having a good time. She didn't want it to stop. She forgot about the mission. She didn't need to worry about her teammates to rescue her. She wasn't in a hurry to leave. All she could think about was the horny maggot.

Dameia moaned, "I'm all yours! You can have me! I love feeling that big dick of yours! That dick of yours is huge! Don't let it leave my wet pussy! My pussy feels wet for you!

"Harder...! Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster! Faster! You make me so fucking wet! You make me feel like screaming! I love being your slut! I'm your whore! I'm yours! Yes! Yes!

"Fuck me with your cock! Treat me like your sex toy, Daddy! You're perfect for fucking me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me rough! Don't quit screwing me, babe! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby!

"Fill me with your semen! Fill me with your spunk! Shoot your entire load into my pussy! Fill me up with your sticky love juices! Fuck me with that fat cock! I want it! I need it!

"Ejaculate your semen in my pussy, baby! I want to feel you ejaculate inside of me! I want to feel your sperm fill up my pussy. Fill me up so it comes out of my fucking mouth!

"I'm your dirty little cum slut! Fuck me so hard that you hospitalize, baby! Fuck me into a coma! Give me brain damage! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

A parade of incoherent moans escaped from Dameia's open mouth. She loved every second. Her hips bucked and trembled. She couldn't help but squirt her orgasmic juices. She felt lightheaded. She saw stars. Every nerve in her body screamed. She smiled, panted, and moaned. This horny maggot had given her the ultimate pleasure. She was now a brand new woman.

12