Gallery Opening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been good?"

Her thighs flexed with tension and the sexual tension rippled up and down their engorged bodies. Their speed steadily increased, and it was clear that orgasm would be following soon. She began to pant out loud in time with her pounding. As suddenly as he had started, he stopped and flexed. Her eyes snapped open and caught his eyes. She blinked and looked down at their wet union. His cock head was still in her with the thick shaft outside of her. Her wetness glistened on his skin. She could see the swell of muscle along his chest and shoulders. She swallowed hard and managed a quick whimper of "Yes."

"I believe you."

From his hand, he produced a buzzing metallic vibrator. He brought it up to her lips and she instinctively wet it and warmed it in her mouth. He allowed it to drop down her arching stomach until it rested near her mound. He hand clicked the controller on, and he whispered "put it right on your clit." Her right hand took the bullet and started working it up and down her clit. Her left hand reached behind his shaft and started toying with his hanging balls.

She kept her eyes open this time. They devoured his arms and chest. His biceps were thick and engorged from holding her down and his increasing breath made his chest look even broader. She could feel a maelstrom start deep within her summoned by the thick ridge of his cock plunging deep within her pussy.

The combination of their fucking with his incessant vibrator playing with her clit started her over the edge. She started to shiver and shake as her hips turned taught. His cock grew thicker within her.

He would pound her mercilessly until she barked with a combination of pleasure and pain. Then he would return to slow, smooth strokes.

"Let's both cum babe...I'm ready. Fuck me like you do with your cock. My cunt will milk you. Promise," the words poured out of her in a gasping, frantic rush.

His pace returned to slow, deep, and steady. The only thing either of them could hear was a strange quiet punctuated by the sounds of the buzzing vibrator. Then, she would gasp. And then silence. Another gasp. Silence once more.

And then his cock could not take the combination of the warm, wet embrace and the constant vibration. His sharp moans heralded one....then two....then three.... hard spasms from his length. His cock erupted deep into her with such force that her orgasm broke in concert with his.

Once his orgasm had subsided he remained in her. Still hard.

"Stay still," she whispered. She pulled the vibrator away and it clattered to the floor. She languidly brought a finger up to her mouth to coat it with her saliva. Then, she returned her finger to her clit and slowly worked herself as his cock remained buried deep within her.

It didn't take long. The tease had been too much. As her strokes grew more urgent, she felt her pussy clench and spasm yet again and she leaned forward this time to bury her face in his shoulder. Reflexively, she bit into his shoulder. He merely hummed in response lost in his pleasure.

Once quivers had stopped she looked up at him and felt him exit her. His cum started to spill out and she moved forward and gave him a quick peck on the check mimicking an event from their first night together. His load was now running down her legs. She'd definitely need to lose the stockings before the event.

"You were right," she said as she wrapped her hand around his cock, "just not about the art."

12