Gamble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the necessary information, I simply held my sister. It wasn't much longer, before her sobs subsided, and she was asleep in my arms.

Carefully I shifted her around in my arms, so I had an arm behind her back, and one under her legs. I did what I could to not wake her, and I think I succeeded, at least she didn't come fully awake. I carried her up to her room, and tucked her into bed.

After kissing her forehead I left, closing the bedroom door behind me.

Once I locked up the house I moved my rabbits to the fridge to thaw, then showered and went to bed.

I was almost asleep when a sound caught my attention. My eyes snapped open, and I looked to the door. I could see Catherine silhouetted from the night light I kept at the top of the stairs. She closed the door, and a moment later, I felt her climb under the sheets beside me.

"Sis?"

"Please, Kurt! I don't want to be alone tonight," she cried softly.

My heart broke hearing the fear in her voice, and I pulled her into my arms. She rested her head on my chest and cried herself to sleep. I held her through the night, offering her what comfort I could.

***

The next morning, I woke up alone. After getting dressed and ready for the day I wandered downstairs and the sight of my smiling sister greeted me. She wore another one of her sundresses which she looked so good in. They might have been a little light for this late in the year, but unless she was going out, she always wore them.

Catherine held out a mug of coffee to me. "Happy Birthday, Kurt. This may not have been the birthday you wanted, but I'll do what I can to make it a special one for you. Breakfast should be almost ready."

I smiled accepting the coffee, and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Thanks Sis."

Most of the day, beyond that interaction was fairly typical for my sister and I. We didn't discuss the attack, or her husband. I skinned and cleaned my kills from the day of the attack, and Catherine busied herself in the house. I did learn later, a lot of what she was doing was removing the small blood stain from the floor where the guy fell.

That afternoon I relaxed in the living room reading a book, while Catherine was humming away contentedly as she cooked my birthday dinner. Suddenly the front door slammed open.

Catherine screamed, and I jumped off the couch and was ready to tackle whatever threat was coming at us now, only to see Karl standing in the doorway still wearing the same crinkled leisure suit, looking exhausted and in need of a shower.

I didn't know what to expect seeing him again. Watching as he closed the door, I didn't feel much of anything. My heart was pounding too hard, and there was too much adrenaline coursing through my veins to feel anything other than shock. A moment later though, and I did feel something: anger.

As the door closed, the smell of alcohol reached me. The smell was strong enough I almost wanted to gag.

"Catherine, I managed to win some money in a poker game at the bar! Once I get changed, I'm going to head to the casino!"

He didn't even look at me, but I glanced at my sister and could only see fear on her face.

Karl started walking for the stairs.

"No!" I said in a firm voice.

Both of them turned to look at me.

"No? No, what?" Karl asked.

I walked up to him. Even though I was younger, I was easily five inches taller than him, most certainly stronger and more fit than him, and I used my size to my advantage.

"No, you are not going to go to the casino. The last time you went gambling, my sister, your wife, was almost raped and I was forced to kill a man. You are not going to the casino. The only place you're going is to bed!"

I watched as emotions played across his face, incredulity, anger, fear, hate, longing, incredulity, before settling on anger.

"How dare you! Who do you think you are to order me around! I'm the one who pays most of the bills--"

I reached out and cuffed him upside the head. "You truly are an idiot! Do you think that just because one of their lackeys is dead and another locked up that they're done with you? Who am I? I'm the man who's going to protect this family! And if that means getting rid of you to keep us safe, don't think I won't do it," I replied in a cool, even tone.

As I spoke the anger washed off his face and was replaced by fear.

I took a deep calming breath before continuing, "Now go upstairs. Shower, change, and go to bed."

Acting like the good little kid, Karl did as he was told.

When I turned, I saw my sister looking at me. She wore an expression I'd never seen on her face before. If I didn't know any better, I'd have sworn it was lust.

She walked right up to me and slipped her arms around me. I could feel her quaking in my arms. "Thank you, Kurt. I don't know what I would have done if he went back to the track or casino."

I rubbed her back as I replied, "I know. I'll do everything in my power to make sure that nothing ever happens to you. I love you."

"I love you too, Kurt."

It was only a few minutes after we released the hug, when Catherine called me for my birthday dinner. She made all my favourites. Roasted rabbit, cheesy mashed potatoes, with butternut squash for the vegetable. The potatoes and squash both came from our garden. It might not have been much, but the seasoning of love makes it all the better.

The rest of the night, Catherine and I watched a movie in the living room, before heading up to bed.

I was just crawling into bed, when there was a slight knock at my door. I looked up to see my sister slipping into the room.

I gave her a questioning look, but she avoided my gaze, and simply climbed into bed with me. When I didn't immediately get comfortable, she silently reached up and pulled me down. Once I was laying down, she reached over me, and turned the light out. I couldn't help but feel her breasts pressing against me.

Catherine gave me a quick sisterly kiss on the lips, then snuggled in for sleep.

I didn't know what to think.

"Sis?"

"Shh, I can't sleep next to him, and I don't want to be alone. Please don't make me leave!" she whispered.

I simply tightened my arms around her, and kissed the top of her head.

***

I'm going to break out of the story for a moment to explain the next few months. We, as a household, settled into a sort of routine. I was crazy busy, between school, sports, all the legal troubles, and managing my sister and brother-in-law. It took a lot of time. I also started spending as much time as I could hunting. Between the skins, and selling the meat, I managed to get a little extra income to ensure our bills were being paid; the added legal costs were murder on our finances.

Now I mentioned 'managing' the others. What I mean by this, is making sure Karl went to work, and all his legal appointments. I didn't forcibly restrain Karl from going places to gamble, but there were a few times when I reminded him I would ensure the safety of my family, no matter what. That 'no matter what,' could be construed as a threat, and I suppose it was, but the only vague threatening thoughts I experienced were about kicking him out, not causing him bodily harm.

'Managing my sister,' also meant taking care of Catherine. The assault and attempted rape did a lot to her mind. Within a week, I set up appointments for her to see a therapist. At first she would only go, if I was there; which was fine. It actually worked out well, because I found I needed a few sessions as well; killing a man is not an easy thing to do. And it isn't something I would ever wish upon anyone. Even after speaking with the therapist, I still occasionally get nightmares about that eventful day, and I can still see his face when I close my eyes.

So, in the following months the routine we fell into was: get up and ready for the day, and make sure Karl left for work. Catherine and I would head into town, I'd drop her off at the therapist, or lawyer, or whatever appointment she had each day. I'd head to class, practice, or whatever appointment I had. Catherine and I would meet for lunch. If I had an afternoon appointment, game or practice we'd stay in town until afterwards. If I had afternoon classes, I would rush Catherine home, then head back to class.

As soon as I got home in the afternoon, I tried to do whatever hunting I could before dark. On the days when I had afternoon classes, games, or practices, I didn't get much opportunity to hunt.

Catherine would have dinner waiting for Karl and I when we got back. The evening was the only time we had free time. At bedtime, more often than not, my sister would join me, and not her husband. Then we would start it all again the next day.

The weekends were when we caught up on the things the various appointments kept us from. I processed my kills, and tanned the hides. Catherine cleaned the house, and, at my insistence, Karl maintained the house and helped clean.

I just couldn't wait for the legal meetings to come to an end. Going to hearings, and talking with the lawyers took up so much time and money, even with Karl working full time, and my extra hunting income, we were hard pressed to make ends meet.

The only good thing through all the legal troubles was they were mostly Karl's. With the charges against me being dropped, Catherine and I were only called on for testimony in the case Karl was dealing with.

Other than having to act as a taskmaster over my gambling addicted brother-in-law, it was a somewhat comfortable arrangement... at least for the first three months.

As I mentioned, most nights my sister ended up in my bed. She claimed she couldn't sleep next to Karl. The first two weeks she was with me. After that she tried sleeping with her husband, but still ended curling up with me.

In the second month after the attack Catherine did manage to spend a couple of nights with Karl, but never consecutively, and she looked like death warmed over the next day. As the second month drew to a close, she stopped sharing his bed at all. For the third month my sister was in my bed, and my bed alone. When getting ready for bed she would go to the room she used to share with Karl, get changed, then join me in my room.

At first, I allowed this because Catherine was truly shaken up, and I wanted to be able to comfort her. If letting her sleep beside me let her sleep peacefully, then who was I to deny her?

As the months drew on though, I began to enjoy having a woman in my bed, even if it was my sister. Throughout sharing a bed with Catherine, neither of us did anything sexual. We simply slept in the same bed.

The closest thing to 'something sexual' between us, was the bedtime and good morning kisses Catherine and I would share. She took to giving me a kiss on the lips before we snuggled up, and when we awoke. These kisses might have been something more than a sister should give her brother, but certainly less than something lovers would share.

Of course there were times when we would cuddle up in our sleep. More than a few mornings I'd wake to find Catherine and me spooning together, with my hand on her breast holding her tight, and my morning wood pressed into her backside. When that happened, I simply extricated myself, and we went about life.

Due to our sleeping arrangement, I saw more of my sister than most men ever do. I also knew how she felt in my arms, and how good having her in that position made me feel. I want to stress to you though, there was nothing sexual going through my mind at this point. I was simply comforting someone I love. She was still 'my sister' to me.

***

Chapter 3

In the middle of February is when things came to a head. Between the sleeping arrangements, his lack of gambling, and the continuing court battles, Karl's mood continued to drop. He became snippy, and aggravated at the slightest things. If one of my friends would have been acting how he was, I would have said he needed to get laid. My assumptions weren't far off the mark.

It was a Friday night, and as a family we finished watching a movie. All in all it was a pleasant evening. Once we shut the TV off, I headed up to have a shower, and they were getting ready for bed.

One thing I've learned due to playing in many sports is how to take quick showers; I never liked having to use the public showers where everyone could see me; I had nothing to hide or be ashamed of, but it still made me uncomfortable; so I learned to spend as little time in the shower as possible.

As soon as I turned the water off, I heard them. They were fighting.

"What the hell Catherine! You never sleep with me any more. It's been months since we've had sex! You are going to sleep in here tonight with your husband!" Karl yelled out.

Catherine replied, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

As fast as I could I ran a towel over my body collecting the worst of the wet, then wrapped it around my waist and ran from the bathroom.

"I'm a man, I have needs!" Karl stated, as I pushed the slightly open bedroom door wider.

"What is going on?" I asked in a calm yet stern voice.

Catherine glanced over at me and smiled. She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Looking over her shoulder at her husband she replied, "Karl, you are no man. My brother is a man! When those monsters came into our home and attacked me, you let them! A man wouldn't do that. A man defends his woman! You are no man, so why would I care about what needs you might have? You never cared about my needs!"

I was somewhat shocked by what my sister said and held my peace for the moment.

Karl's face twisted in rage. "You are my wife! You should be sleeping with me!"

He took a threatening step forward. It looked like he was going to reach out and try to force her to stay with him. Once he moved though, so did I.

I pulled Catherine away from him, and placed myself between them. When Karl looked at my face, he cowed back. I didn't realize it, but my sister told me later that I wore a glare which would 'turn a charging rhino.' (her words not mine.)

"See! That's what a man does," she said, staying behind me. "He protects his woman."

Karl glared at Catherine. "Yeah well he can't fuck you like a husband can! You used to be so needy." When he started speaking he spoke with bravado in his voice. It quickly turned into a snivelling wine though, "Catherine, please come to bed! I need my wife!"

Catherine's reply shocked me. "I only fuck men. I fucked you because I thought you were one. Now though, the only man I see here is Kurt. Maybe I should take him back to his room and let him have his way with me."

Karl's eyes went wide at her words.

"Besides," she continued, "I don't think you could please me anymore, anyway. I know what Kurt's packing, and it's more than you'll ever have!" With that, my sister ripped the towel from my body.

I stood there frozen, unsure of what was happening or why. I just wanted to protect my sister, I didn't want to be drawn into the fight between them. And I certainly didn't want to be exposed to my brother-in-law.

Seeing the stunned look on his face as he took in my naked form changed something in me. I watched his face as his eyes locked with my flaccid cock; even soft I was large (shower, not grower, is the phrase I think). His face showed his horror and envy.

Seeing how Karl was humiliated by being shown up by his brother-in-law, in so many ways, made me feel good. Made me feel powerful in a way I'd never felt before.

Feeling my sister's body pressed up against my back was enough to make me rise. My prick filled, and stood out proud from my body. The entire situation was fucked up, but I didn't care anymore. There was a beautiful woman pressing her body against me, my slimeball in-law cowed before me, and I wanted to put him in his place. This was my family now. My sister was my woman now. Karl would be subservient to me!

"Listen here Karl," I said, finding my voice. "Catherine is no longer yours. She's mine! You stay away from her, unless she asks for your attention. Do you understand?" I finished in a calm cold voice.

His eyes went wide. "But she's my wife--"

"Maybe on paper, but she's my woman!" I growled.

Catherine reached around me, and grabbed my rampant cock. It was almost enough to shock me out of the alpha male mask I used to intimidate Karl.

"C'mon Kurt. Let's go to bed."

Catherine led me from the room, using my cock as a leash, and I followed along willingly.

"Catherine?" Karl protested weakly. We both ignored him, closing his bedroom door, and then my bedroom door behind us.

When we were in my bedroom, my sister finally released me, turned and threw herself into my arms, my cock plastered between us, and she hugged me tight, beginning to cry.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed into my shoulder. I could feel her tears tracing their way down my naked chest. "I shouldn't have done that to you. But I had to put him in his place."

As the emotions coursing through me faded, I understood what my sister meant. The experience, challenging my brother-in-law for my sister, however little control he had before, was exhilarating and made me horny beyond belief. But at the same time, I knew my sister using me the way she did was wrong. Despite the wrongness though, I could feel the change putting Karl in his place made in me. When I said Catherine was mine, I meant it. That said, I knew she wasn't 'mine.' She wasn't a slave, she wasn't property, and I had no intention of treating her as such. But I did mean, she wasn't Karl's to command.

Catherine might have been his wife on paper still, but that's it. Catherine pledged herself as my woman, and I planned on treating her how a woman should be treated.

"Shh, Sis, it's fine. I understand," I replied, petting the back of her head, trying to comfort her, despite still being naked.

She argued, "No, it isn't fine--"

Catherine cut off as I reached down and grabbed her butt and lifted her. She let out a squeal of surprise, as I lifted her so we could see eye to eye. She wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist to steady herself in my arms.

Tears were running down her face, and her lips were puffy from the crying. She looked so cute to me. Her nightie rode up because of how her legs were spread around me, and I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. I could even feel her heat on my still rampant cock, bouncing just below her opening.

"Sis-- Catherine, it's fine. I am your man now. I have been ever since that day. I put him in his place too! It's fine. Really," I argued emphatically.

Catherine had her lustful look on her face again. I'd seen it a few times since the first time when I confronted Karl, but not often. Now, though, with our faces so close, there was no mistaking her feelings for me. My cock twitched as I understood how she was feeling, and it bumped into her panty-clad sex.

Her eyes went wide, when she felt the contact.

"Are-- are you still hard?"

I laughed at her surprised comment. "Of course. Not only do I have a gorgeous woman in my arms, I'm a horny young guy. If you give me a few minutes I'll take care of it and we can go to bed."

I set her down and grabbed a pair of athletic shorts, which I usually wore to bed. I was about to head to the bathroom but she stopped me.

"Kurt, wait."

I paused looking at her curiously.

"Did you mean it when you said I was yours?"

I could feel the possessiveness asserting itself in me again. "Yes," I replied, almost growling.

She walked up to me and pushed me to the bed. She directed me to lay down, and we both snuggled up, almost as though we were going to bed.

I was about to say something, but she beat me to it. "Kurt, you have done so much for me these past few months. Even before the attack. You took us in, always made sure we had food on the table, and did whatever you could to make sure we were taken care of."