Gambling Problem? Call...1...

Story Info
Bad idea to bet your wife without asking her first.
5.6k words
4.08
50.6k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers

Bob stepped back and looked around the room. Everything was perfect. Beth might have problems with the new table, but it was out of the way of the TV and just barely affected traffic flow in the family room. He couldn't wait until later that evening when his friends came over to see the perfect poker room.

He dismissed the twinge of anxiety in the back of his mind. His wife accepted his love of the weekly poker games and he'd showed her pictures of what he dreamt the perfect poker setup would look like. He regretted there was insufficient room for a wet bar, but getting up to stretch your legs periodically is more healthy...on the other hand if he could convince Beth into serving them...

"Wow! When did you get this?" Phil gasped seeing the new table. He walked around it, setting down his beer so he was facing the TV, "I claim this spot," he grinned. "Did you get any porn? Is Beth going to be around to serve us?" he joked, "Right. When hell freezes over. Dude, how did you ever convince her to get this?"

"I guess we'll find out," he sighed, "but she knows how much I love poker. Plus, there's an advantage to being the sole earner in the household," he smiled. He picked up the remote, "I put a USB filled with some great videos," he said as he handed it to his friend.

Bob looked at the assembled group proudly observing how impressed they were with the setup. "Ok, standard stakes? Jerry, glad you could join us. Mike told us he worked with a guy who loves poker. I hope $200 isn't too much," he smiled at the taller man.

"It's fine. That's in the general area I like to play. Not so it haunts me if I lose and enough to make it fun," he smiled. "Thanks for inviting me," Jerry responded. It was a great setup, though he'd have liked to see television behind him hearing the moans.

***********************************************

"Fuck!" Bob sighed. He looked over at Jerry, studying his face, "What do you have?" he mused. "Tell you what, I'll bet my watch, Titanium. Almost new. Beth got it for me for my birthday."

"Hey! Not a chance!" Cliff blurted, "I helped her pick that out. You have no idea how many stores she dragged me to," he said firmly. "Look, if you can't bet, fold. You know the rules."

"I know. Damn! I hate having the best hand of the fucking night and not being able to cover the bets," he sighed. He looked over at the television a stupid idea forming in his head, "I know you've never met my wife, but..."

"Fuck you!" Cliff spat out, "Dude, you watch way too much porn. No one in real life ever bets their wife. Plus I won't allow it. She's my little sister, and knowing her, she'll rip your balls off before she allows you to wager her. She's 5 years younger than I am but she scares me at times," he said urgently.

Bob ignored his brother-in-law, "I'll convince her. Plus I can't see losing so the risk is not that great," he said looking intently at Jerry.

"Sorry, no," the blond man sighed, "Look, I joined you guys hoping for a good poker night. I'm not going to get into weird things with your wife, Ok?"

Steve grinned, "If you won't, I will. Man, she's fucking hot...sorry Cliff, but you've even said so." He looked at Bob, "Show him. Show him a picture. She looks like the stereotypical farm girl. Golden blonde hair, creamy freckled face, the tightest body you've ever seen, incredible..."

"That's enough," Cliff spat, "Please don't talk about my sister's tits," he groaned.

Bob picked up the remote, "Cliff, close your eyes if you don't want to see this, but here's my wife Beth." He opened a different folder on the USB and hit play.

The 5 guys all gasped seeing the blonde dancing to a Taylor Swift song wearing a short transparent robe, her perky breasts bouncing to the beat. She seemed free and relaxed being filmed while erotically dancing, or perhaps unaware as she was singing to the music.

"Ok, you can turn it off now," Cliff said unconvincingly unblinking eyes staring at the screen. He'd never seen his little sister naked...other than when she was a baby. He watched as his sister dropped the robe and began stroking her body, fingers tracing between her legs, cupping those jutting breasts, and pulling on her nipples. Her swaying slowed down as she pulled on a nipple while rubbing her pussy. She flopped back down on the bed behind her, opened her legs...

"Shit, why'd you turn that off?" Steve asked. "Can I have a copy of that?"

"I'd like one, too," Phil said. "I remember seeing her in that little bikini when we went sailing, but this tops that by a ton."

"She didn't know you were taping that, did she? Has she seen this?" Cliff asked.

Bob shook his head, "No and I'd appreciate it if you don't say anything. We had a break-in out at the cabin so I got a motion-detection camera and was setting it up in the bedroom before work a few weeks ago. When I got home I saw there was a recording. I have no idea if she knew it was on, I mean there is a red light on it, but she never looked at it, so...what do you think?" Bob looked at Jerry who was turning back around, "She's hot, isn't she?"

"Fuck!" Cliff sighed. "She's my sister and I'll never get that out of my head."

Mike looked over the table at the tent in his friend's pants, "you look really upset," he chuckled. He looked at Jerry, "Dude if you don't take him up on it I will." He looked around the table, "You've never met her but every one of us would do her in a flash...yes, you too Cliff," he chuckled.

Cliff sighed, "Yeah. I would, but I'd feel really guilty about it. Still, there isn't a chance in hell she'd go along with it. I know my sister."

Jerry sighed, "She's hot and I'd do her in a flash if the circumstances were different. But I'm not going to take any woman without her consent no matter how hot she looks. Let me see that watch," he said.

***********************************************

"Hey guys, wait, what's this?" Beth stopped as she came into the family room. "Where did you get the table? It's huge!" she looked around. "How much did this set you back?" she asked.

"Hey, Beth. We'll talk about this later. We were just finishing up. Want a beer?" Bob stood up.

"No. Where did you get this...when? It wasn't here when I left for the hospital," she glared at her husband. 12 hours of volunteering at St. Mary's and she comes home to see this monstrosity in the middle of their family room. "I can't believe you'd do this without discussing it with me first," she spat.

"That's not the worst thing he's done tonight," Cliff mumbled.

Beth's head spun over to her husband, "Worse? Than this?" she asked.

"Guy, let's call it a night. I think I need to talk to my wife." he stood up.

"Not happening. Cliff, what did you mean?" She glared at her brother, "Don't look at him, you said 'That's not the worst thing he's done tonight,' Tell me, or would mom like to hear the real reason you missed her birthday last month."

"Sorry man," Cliff glanced at his brother-in-law, "Look, it wouldn't have mattered since he won the hand anyhow," he looked down at his hands, "He sort of suggested...he was short and he...Christ! He suggested you'd cover him if he lost the hand. But he didn't. He won, so all is good," he stammered.

"That's not terrible," she patted her purse, "I could have covered the bet. How much was it?" she asked. She looked at the men all slowly shaking their heads, "Seriously? He bet me? As in I'd spread my legs for...who? Who did he offer me to?" she glared angrily at all 6 men.

"Look, Hi. I'm Jerry. He suggested it to me, but I told him I don't force myself on women so he withdrew the bet. Anyhow as Cliff said, his hand was better and he won."

"How about you other guys, would you have taken him up on that?" She looked at each man, even her brother, "Christ! I feel really safe here with a bunch of perverts, except you. Did you really tell him no?" she asked.

"He did, even after...nevermind," Mike stopped realizing...

"Asshole!" Bob spat. "Look, really. Let's talk bout this after they leave. I'm sure no one wants to..." He glared at his wife, "You're blowing this way out of proportion. I couldn't lose, therefore betting you was simply...simply as a placeholder. I knew it would never come to that."

"Come to what? Me being sent home with a man I'd never met? What was your hand, what was the winning hand?" she asked

"Four aces. I had four fucking aces. Virtually unbeatable," he cried.

"Virtually, means 'Not, in fact,'" she said angrily, "Guys, what beats four aces?"

"Straight flush," Cliff mumbled. "Very hard to get."

"But not impossible. You were willing to take that chance? I wouldn't. I married you...forsaking all others, but I guess there should have been a caveat, forsaking all others unless your husband tells you to," she said angrily. "What were we talking about, oh yeah, "Cliff, spill. Even after what? Did you convert that spare bedroom into an office yet? Bob might be needing a place to stay tonight," she said glaring, "Go on. What else....?"

"I'd rather not say. I have to go," Cliff stood up.

"Cliff! Tell me. I'm losing my patience."

Phil picked up the remote and pointed at the TV. He just hit play when Bob snatched it from him, but it was too late. He turned the TV off, but there was Beth, singing to Taylor Swift, her near-naked body swaying to the music.

Beth's jaw dropped. "You...you...you taped me? Is there a hidden camera in our bedroom?" she spat blushing, "You showed them that?" She sat down looking like she might cry.

Cliff went over to his sister, "It's not as bad as you think, it's actually a great compliment. You're beautiful and he just showed the beginning. He told us it was an accident he taped you and I don't blame him for not deleting it."

"Really. Having you and our friends see me...doing something that was personal. Really personal. And," she looked at Jerry, "he's a perfect stranger. He must think I'm a total slut."

"Actually not. I'm sure he thinks your gorgeous and there's not a guy in this room who hasn't been jerking off since they figured out they could," Cliff stroked his sister's back.

Beth stood up and looked at Jerry, "You really told my husband you weren't interested in winning my body?"

Jerry laughed, "I wouldn't say that. I was extremely interested. I just told Bob I'd never use a woman without her complete consent," he looked at the blank screen, "I never saw a more beautiful sight in my life," he sighed. "Trust me, I was mentally kicking myself for being virtuous." he laughed.

"Then that makes you twice the man my husband is," she said. She walked over to the tall man. Not bad looking, apparently in good shape, nice blue eyes and great dimples on each cheek, she thought. "Tell me, if the other voice in your head won...and you'd won the hand, what plans did you have for me?"

"I didn't think that far, I mean, you know...something with you naked?" he blushed.

"Not this?" she asked as she dropped to her knees in front of him, undoing his belt.

"Really, you don't have to do this," the man sputtered. He took hold of her wrists looking down at the beautiful woman. "I know you're pissed at him, but it was in the heat of competition. I know he would have instantly regretted it, plus I'm not the saint you think I am. I might have gotten tight in the pants seeing you dancing.

"Ok, focus on that. My husband won your money, but what if instead, you'd won? The bad boy voice inside you won and I've resigned myself to my fate, what should I do first?"

Jerry could see down her open sweater at those perky tits and sighed, "I'd tell you to shut up and get my pants down," he said softly.

"Hang on," Bob spat, "I won the hand and I realize now it was a mistake."

Beth opened the man's pants, pulling them to the floor. She looked at the large shaft outlined by the white underpants. She gripped the warm pulsating mass of flesh and looked at her husband, "A calculated mistake. What would you call buying the table without talking to me, or spying on me when I thought I was alone? You've lost any say in what happens the rest of the night. Sit down and I hope to never hear another word out of you tonight."

Beth looked up at the man, "If I go further will it compromise your values?" she asked. "I think it's important for you to play along if my soon to be ex-husband learns his lesson."

Jerry shook his head, "No, I get it." He grinned at the other guys as he felt his underwear get pulled down allowing his painful erection to spring free. "I can't even remember what values I had before this."

"Damn!" Beth sighed, "Definitely twice the man my husband is," she smiled over at Bob. "Did you think about this before you proposed whoring me out?" she asked stroking the stiff cock with both hands.

Bob sat down as his innocent-looking wife stroked another man's cock. He looked at his friends wondering if he should send them home or kick Jerry out...but then he'd have to deal with his wife's wrath. He knew she had a temper, but this was the angriest he'd ever seen her.

Beth looked up at the man, "So I assume I'd be required to suck on it?" Seeing him nod she sighed, "Ok. But I'm not sure I can get all of you in my mouth. I'll try, but I'm not used to a cock this big," she grinned.

Bob groaned hearing his wife and seeing the glances from his friends. He shuddered as his wife's long tongue ran up the underside of the man's dick, her face pressed against him. He closed his eyes as she opened her mouth so he wouldn't have to watch her take that plump head into her mouth.

Jerry looked up at the ceiling as the warm mouth engulfed the head of his cock. She knew what she was doing as she flicked her tongue under the head before taking more of him into her mouth. She now had a rhythm going, bobbing her head onto his shaft taking a bit more each time. He assumed that was it when she was halfway onto him and he could feel the back of her throat, but she kept pressing farther.

Beth's anger was fading away. At first, she wanted to punish Bob by sucking another man's cock in front of him, but the hot flesh in her mouth was arousing. She cupped his balls while stroking his cock aware of his breathing. She was torn between letting him cum in her mouth, swallowing to make Bob hurt as she never let him cum in her mouth, or stopping and exploring this punishment further. When she had to drop her hand as her lips pressed against it, she took more down her throat. He was leaking a ton of pre-cum forcing her to swallow constantly.

Jerry felt the aching in his balls increasing and was about to let the girl know, but she pulled off, sitting back on her heels as she wiped her face.

"I assume that you'd want more than a blowjob, what's next?" she asked, "You know, this is all hypothetical, but I'll bet you want me naked," she sighed. "In front of a room full of men. I'd guess a whore would have no qualms about doing this." She looked at the other men, "If Bob says a word, stuff my panties in his mouth," she ordered as she started to pull off her sweater.

"Hang on, sis!" Cliff said grabbing his phone. "What song was that? Bad Blood?" he laughed, "Wow! That's really fitting."

Beth swayed to the music and slowly peeled off her top, throwing it aside. She knew her nipples were clearly visible through the lacy bra but didn't care. She danced up to Jerry and slid down his body rubbing her breasts on his cock. She stood up and danced over to Steve, turning to look at Jerry, "I assume you'd want me to tease them also?" Seeing him nod while stroking his cock made her smile, "You're such a nice guy."

Steve groaned as Beth ground her ass against his crotch as she pulled off her bra. She made no move to brush his hands away as he reached around cupping her freed mounds.

The girl grinned as she went over to Mike, pulling his hands to her jeans swaying her hips as he complied by pushing her pants to the floor. She stepped out of the legs now just in her tiny panties over to Phil.

The man pulled her close, his hands on her ass as she humped against his crotch. He groaned as she centered her pussy on his bulge grinding hard on it. He let go of her ass and grabbed her tits feeling like he could cum any second before she pulled back and went over to her brother.

"Cliff, it's up to you. Should I let all these men see my little pussy? Should my big brother take off the last bit of modesty I might have left?" she cooed.

Her brother didn't hesitate as he knelt and slid her panties to the floor. Her dark blonde pussy was right in front of his face, her warm pungent aroma wafting into his nose as he inhaled deeply. He was close to pressing his mouth between her opened legs but hearing the guys tell him to turn her around, he stood, spun her around then put his hands on her hips pressing his erection against her ass. "Damn! I wish you weren't my sister," he sighed.

Beth kissed her brother then kicked up her panties, caught them, and handed them to Phil, "Remember, if he says a word...." she said as she glared at her red-faced husband. She went over to Jerry, making sure her breasts bounced with each step, "Ok, I'm naked. I assume you want me over on the couch?" she asked.

Jerry let himself be led over grinning at the other men. He shrugged off his shirt, stepped out of his pants as the beautiful woman stripped him. She pushed him down then straddled his lap, grabbed his hard cock, and lowered herself onto him.

"Beth, fuck! What are you doing? You're not on the pill," Bob yelled out.

"Phil, Cliff. I warned him. Bob, if you ever want to touch me again you'll stuff my panties in your mouth and keep still the rest of the night!" she spat. Seeing her husband push the last of her panties into his mouth, she turned back to Jerry,, "Now where were we? Oh yeah," she sighed as she wiggled her pussy onto the long spear. "Did I say twice the man? Ooooohhhhh, God! I misspoke. You're a lot more than that," she groaned as she bottomed out. She put her hands on his shoulders and moaned happily as the man's thrusts matched hers and his hands groped her tits. "Damn! You feel so good," she sighed.

The other men all had tents in their pants, even her husband. Beth's ass was spectacular as she bounced on the man's cock. Phil finally gave up, pulled down his pants, sat and stroked his cock, eyes glued to the pink slit stretched wide, the puckered asshole, and the creamy ass cheeks.

Bob's eyes were wide open and his hand slipped inside his pants initially to adjust his aching cock, but then to stroke it.

"Since you're not on the pill, I'll let you know, but I'm getting close," Jerry grunted. He wished he was like that Indian goddess with the many arms. He'd love to touch her everywhere but was happy to stroke one cheek, grip one tit, and suck on her other nipple. He could hear the squelching sounds as his cock penetrated deep inside her.

Beth ground against the shaft, her clit scraping against his flesh as she impaled herself over and over. "Why? My husband was willing to let you do what you wanted, so if you want to cum inside me, do it. If you want to cum on my tits or face, or inside my fertile cunt, apparently he doesn't care. If you were to have won, what would you do?" she asked.

Jerry lifted the smaller girl and flopped her onto her back on the couch before driving hard and deep into her. "I'd love to fill you with my cum, over and over all night, but since I didn't, maybe I'll cum on your tits," he groaned. He slowly fucked that tight pussy staring at her tits as they bounced with every thrust.

"This is how you fuck a whore you won?" she panted. "I want to know how a true whore would be treated, how hard would you fuck that cunt?"

Jerry grinned and drove into the girl harder, faster, his balls slapping against her ass. "This is what you want, bitch? You'll have trouble walking for a week," he grunted.

barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers
12