Gambling Problem? Call 1-8...

Story Info
Jordan plays hostess.
2.7k words
3.72
10.3k
26
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

"Again?" Jordan glared at her husband. She had no issue with David's love of poker but hosting the weekly games was a pain in her ass. She shopped for food and drinks, she prepared the snacks, she cleaned the house. It wasn't that David was lazy about doing these chores just that he worked and she didn't and when he did clean he wasn't as assiduous. "You hosted just two weeks ago. I thought it was every 6 weeks," she said.

"Tom and Mary are redoing their family room so I volunteered," David said apologetically, "I'll clean up...promise." He looked at his wife and shrugged. She hated gambling but the guys loved her. She took her duties as hostess to heart, providing great snacks, their drinks quickly refilled, but none of that was why they all loved her. Jordan also made sure to wear the outfits. She acquired a French maid's outfit and had no issue being ogled or her ass being grabbed. David was the jealous type normally, but on poker nights he ignored the comments, ignored the straying hands of his friends.

Jordan hated poker, hated any gambling. Her father bankrupted her family more than once when she was growing up, but also cleared tens of thousands at other times. She preferred security, not big payouts. Ironically, she and David met at a poker party put on by her sorority. They decided to reverse role-play with the next-door fraternity brothers dressed in maids' outfits fetching drinks and snacks as the girls grabbed their asses.

One man stood out. 6' 3", blond, muscular, (which was obvious under the French maid's outfit), blue-eyed and gorgeous.

Jordan grabbed more than David's ass, her eyes widening. By the end of the night, she had his number. She called the next day and asked him out. She took him to dinner and a movie and then suggested he ask her up to his room. After that, they assumed normal gender-assigned tasks and became inseparable. They married soon after graduation and moved into the vanilla slice of suburbia where they now lived.

Soon after moving in, David met Tom and found out there was a neighborhood weekly poker game. David always loved poker especially because of the math. He was as analytically driven as any sports team knowing all the odds at any given time. Because of that, he was a consistent winner, though never wiping everyone out.

On the other hand, this was the single complaint she had with her husband's love of poker. She hated the gambling but as he seemingly always won she bit her tongue. Also, she did like entertaining and liked the attention she received. At all other neighborhood get-togethers, she was left alone but get these guys away from their wives and they opened up. She and David always enjoyed post-poker alone time.

She looked at her husband and sighed, "OK, but if construction isn't done by the next time it's his turn someone else can do the hosting. I'll head to the store and get something for you guys to munch on."

That evening, everything was set up, all the food was prepared and Jordan had slipped into her latest maid's outfit. This one was going to be a surprise for their 5th anniversary the following month, but as she'd not gotten around to cleaning her usual one she decided to try it out. Perhaps it wasn't really appropriate for guests as it allowed for nothing under it. It wasn't any shorter or more revealing but as it was latex her bra, panties, or thong would be outlined. She would have to try not to get excited as if her nipples hardened or swelled they'd be fully on display.

David whistled and grinned. He walked around admiring his wife's body on display. "Holy fuck. You totally outdid yourself," he said admiringly. He slid a hand between her legs, eyes widening, "Commando? You've always said only sluts go out like this."

Jordan shook her head, "First of all, I'm not going out in this, second, panty lines show, I mean really show, and third you like me to be a slut on poker night."

"Not complaining. I'll want to clean these guys out fast and get them out of here. Tonight, I'll have you squealing for more. I love it when you slut up."

The guys all stopped and stared or whistled as they came to the house. All anticipated seeing David's beautiful wife in her outfit but this was new. Perhaps it was the tight shiny material on the short dress that made her slender legs look longer, perhaps it was her bright glowing red hair draped over her chest, but none could take his eyes off her incredible figure.

Jordan felt her nipples harden and groaned. 'This was a mistake,' she thought, 'who was I kidding?' "Come in, David's in the living room. Take your coat?" she asked each of them. She smiled as each guy stroked her ass not waiting until she served food or drinks. They all knew before they even sat down she had nothing under the latex tube.

The men all were less focused on the game...more distracted by Jordan's outfit and their piles of chips slowly diminished. The only player not distracted was David. He had his normal focus. Even when playing at Glen's house and Linda paraded around in her schoolgirl outfit David focused.

At 10, Jordan felt as if a thousand hands had been on her ass and on her smooth thighs. Her nipples were starting to hurt they'd been erect for so long and she'd twice had to head for the bathroom as fluids were starting to run down her legs. "David, I'm going to bed. I'm tired and you guys know where the fridge is," she said. It wasn't so much being tired but needing to get naked and rub one out that motivated her exit.

David seemed to notice his wife for the first time. He quit arranging the stacks of chips in front of him and smiled up at her. "Thanks for being such a great help tonight. I hope the guys all tip you, you look incredible," he said before kissing her goodnight.

Jordan laughed as she heard a few of the guys respond that they'd not just give her the tip. Then she wiggled her ass and turned to go upstairs.

Tom shook his head and stood, "Hell, I'm out. I've got shit cards all night. Jordan, hang on. I'll walk you up to your room." He came over and put out his arm and they started for the stairs. They looked back for a reaction from David but he was shuffling the cards.

Jordan looked at Tom. He was a good-looking guy and Mary had told her more than once what a gifted lover he was. She was never sure if that meant he was great in bed or physically gifted. She turned at the base of the stairs her arm and Tom's looped together. "Goodnight, honey. Tom's escorting me to the bedroom," she said.

David looked up and nodded, "Goodnight. Thanks, Tom. Whose deal is it?" he asked looking at the remaining players.

Tom looked at the beautiful woman and shrugged. "Walk you to your door? Make sure you get home safe? Tuck you in?" he smiled.

Jordan nodded, "And they say chivalry is dead," she said. Then they climbed the steps.

Glen, Mark, Vic, and Terry watched in envy as the back of the spectacular woman's body disappeared up the stairs. The last sight of her was Tom's hand on her ass moving lower. They looked at each other then at David, "That doesn't bother you?" Glen asked.

David glanced at the stairs, "No. Why? I can get another beer easily enough if I want one." He picked up the cards Terry dealt and then placed them face down. "$5," he said.

They could hear Tom's and Jordan's voices above them. Four heads glanced up and then back at David but then each tossed in a $5 chip.

Tom looked at Jordan, "Um. This was supposed to be funny but now..."

They were standing next to the master bed. His cock was throbbing in anticipation even though he knew they shouldn't be doing anything.

Jordan shrugged, "Let's see what he does if we make some noise." She lay on her back and opened her legs forgetting she had no panties. Tom's eyes widened and she slammed her legs back together. "Shit! I forgot I couldn't wear anything under this damn dress."

Tom smiled, "Damage done. I can see the carpet matches the drapes and if we're going to make some noise faking it," he said as he pulled her left leg over and then her right. "...we need to sell it. There, now lie back, and let's hear some passion."

Just Jordan's nipples ached before but now her pussy and lower stomach also throbbed in anticipation. "Come here, baby," she said more loudly than necessary as she opened her legs wider and held out her arms. "Oh, God!" she moaned as Tom's hard cock pressed against her wet pussy.

Again four of the men looked up at the ceiling hearing Jordan cry out. Then they heard the squeaking of the bed which soon became a thumping sound. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God." Jordan's voice vibrated through the floor above.

"Dude! That doesn't bother you?" Glen asked.

David glanced from his cards up and nodded, "Sure it does. I need to tighten the bolts holding the headboard to the side rails but the fucking mattress weighs at least 100 pounds and it's nearly impossible to pull it away from the wall." He placed his cards back on the table, "I raise $20." he looked around the table.

Jordan was stroking the man's chest as he ground his shaft against her pussy. She moaned for real this time as her clit was being pinched against her pubic bone. She knew she was going to cum but wanted a cock inside her and it was obvious David was too engrossed in his poker game to come stop them. "Fuck! Take your clothes off and fuck me. I need a cock inside me now," she panted.

Tom wasted no time. He'd been hoping she'd say that as he was close to soiling his pants. He climbed off from between Jordan's legs and stood. The front of his pants was soaked with her juices without him cumming. He grinned at the woman who was struggling to pull off the latex dress. He ripped off his clothes and saw Jordan's huge breasts pop free as she looked to be trapped, her arms up next to her head.

"A little help, please," her muffled voice came from inside the black latex tube.

Tom pushed the woman back, "I like you just as you are," he said as he licked her left nipple. Jordan moaned and lay back. He could hear her soft moans as he alternated nipples. Then he kissed his way down to her red downy pubes inhaling her pungent aroma. Then he ran his tongue up her swollen slit.

Jordan had never felt her body respond like this to sexual stimulation and wished she could play with her now-neglected nipples but she was trapped. As if Tom could read her mind, she felt his fingers and thumbs pinch her aroused nubs. Everything was so much more intense than she'd ever felt. His tongue was hitting her exactly right, her nipples burned and she could feel a vibration humming inside her midsection.

Tom probed her tasty pussy and had just moved up to her clit when she cried out she was cumming.

Even David paused and glanced up hearing Jordan through the floor above.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK! There...there! Yessssss!" she cried,

Then David shook his head and continued dealing. "Let's play 7-card stud," he said simply. "I do need to fix that," he said as he could hear their soft voice followed by the rhythmic squeaking starting up. It was soon accompanied by the loud thumping of the headboard against the wall.

After Tom crawled between the redhead's legs, sliding his cock inside her, he pulled the latex dress off of her and tossed it aside. "Sorry, I couldn't help it," he smiled.

Jordan pulled him down and kissed him hard. Then she looked at him and shook her head, "Your loss. I was going to suck your cock but..."

"Damn," he sighed, "I've been looking at your lips all night...well, along with your tits and ass," he grinned.

"If you'd dropped a chip on the floor as Glen did you could have seen my other lips," she smiled. "I might be a bit of a slut as I opened my legs a bit for him." Tom's cock felt bigger than David's but she hadn't seen it. She pulled on his ass and purred, "Let's make sure they know I'm getting good and fucked up here." Immediately Tom increased his thrusting and Jordan felt the welcome aching start to build. "Oh, oh, oh...yesss. Fuck me with your huge cock!" she cried out. It was loud enough for the men to hear but she wasn't acting anymore. His cock was huge and he was hitting her in places no one else had. "OH, FUCK!" she cried out as the first full-body orgasm ripped through her.

Tom felt Jordan's legs wrap around him almost crushing him as she ground against him as if wanting their bodies to meld together.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmm, aaaaahhhhhhhh," Jordan's voice droned from above. Then all went silent for a minute. The men below could envision the couple kissing as Jordan came down from what seemed like an epic orgasm. Then the squeaking started up again.

Squee, squee, squee, squee, squee thump, squee thump... "Fuck!" Tom's voice echoed as he too apparently came. That was followed by a series of guttural grunts and then silence. Then there was just a soft rustling. The men looked at each other and grinned.

Tom and Jordan kissed passionately as his cock softened inside her wet pussy. Then with a sigh, he slipped out and lay next to the beautiful woman. "Damn! You're a great fuck," he said softly. "I hope David isn't pissed at us."

Jordan rolled over, grabbed some tissues, and wiped between her legs, "I'm shocked, to be honest. He hates it when guys ask me to dance or I flirt with his co-workers. I never expected him to...whatever he was doing. Keep playing poker?"

Tom shook his head, "I know. I've seen it." Then he had another thought, "Mary can never know. It would kill her."

Jordan nodded, "She's my best friend so let's not say anything. Talk to the guys. Make sure they don't blab."

Ten minutes later Tom came downstairs looking sheepish. "Um, Jordan asked me to take her some water. She's thirsty." He headed for the kitchen but Vic jumped up.

"I've had shitty hands for the past hour. I'll take it to her." He headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle from the fridge.

David looked at Tom, "You still have chips. Four's ok, but five's better."

Tom sat back down with his head spinning. 'David's not upset I just fucked his wife? That Vic will most likely be next?'

By 2 AM, all five of the guests had left, all happy, all having made the hostess extremely happy.

The next morning, Jordan nervously came into the kitchen wondering what her husband would say.

"Coffee? You must be exhausted," was all he had to say. Then he thanked her for playing hostess and hoped she felt like going to the Natural History Museum as they planned.

"Um, sure," she said as she studied her husband, "I'm looking forward to the King Tut exhibit."

The following week, David looked like he wanted to ask Jordan something but couldn't seem to just say it.

"What?" Jordan asked tentatively. She wondered when the other shoe was going to drop. David had always been possessive, always jealous and last Friday had to be eating at him. "Something's on your mind."

"Sorry to ask, but both Glen and Vic asked if I...we could host poker nights the next two weeks. I guess Glen's in-laws are coming in and Vic...I don't remember. Something came up," he asked sheepishly.

Jordan felt a wave of relief. That was what was bothering him? "Sure. I suppose I have to dress slutty again?" she said softly.

David nodded, "You were great last week. I had great cards but even so, never won so many hands. You can even dress more slutty...sluttier?" he shrugged. "Thanks. I mean it. I owe you."

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers