Gambling Problem? Call...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, this is your fault. You couldn't just quit while you were ahead," she panted.

"Tell him how you really feel now. Are you angry with him?" Eddie asked her as he pulled on her nipples.

"Oh, Christ! No...not angry...thank you Jack...thank you for losing. I didn't know...I never knew that size matters, but Christ!" she moaned.

"Shit, Jack will never live that down," Stephen said, "What's more humiliating? Hear your wife tell you your cock isn't that big or licking the man's balls who's fucking your wife?" He looked thoughtful, "Christ! I have no idea but if I had a wife like that, I'd be doing the same thing to keep her."

"Wow! I'm not sure I could do that," Mike whispered to the guys, "Ten bucks says he chooses Julia."

John snorted, "You're on. He loves that car."

Stephen looked at his friends, "Seriously? If Julia were my wife, I'd never let her go...but then again, I'd have never let it get this far. Ok, I'm with John."

Unconsciously Jack reached up, stroking the testicle he was not sucking on when he felt the man's anus. He found Eddie's breathing became deeper as he brushed against it so he pressed a finger into the tight bud. It was no different than feeling Julia's he rationalized. When his finger slipped in, he felt relief knowing his humiliation was almost over as he heard the man grunt that he was cumming. It was a jolt realizing Julia wasn't on the pill and Eddie wasn't wearing...but then as the salty cream hit his tongue he tried to pull away but with Julia's hand on his head pressing his mouth against her clit, he had to press his tongue against the shaft and her sopping pussy. She was cumming a second time! She'd always maintained she wasn't multi-orgasmic and seemed fine with it. As both the coupling parties groaned Jack found he had to swallow all the fluids...the conjoined cum of his wife and the only other man to fuck his wife.

Eddie let out a deep moan, "Fuck me! That had to be the most intense...Wow! How was it for you, Julia? Did you like your husband licking your cunt as a stranger fucked you?"

Julia opened her eyes as she came down from the crashing orgasm, still amazed how'd she'd cum just ten minutes before. This is going to open up new possibilities when making love to Jack she thought. She turned her head and kissed the man before realizing she hated him, but it seemed so natural after getting off on his fat rod buried inside her, and with his hands still massaging her sensitive breasts. She looked down at her husband wiping off his mouth, "I hate to say it, but that was a fucking rush," she said softly. She patted her husband's head, "As I said before, the box has been opened...things are never going to be the same."

Jack watched as with a loud squelching sound his wife lifting herself off the still firm cock, white creamy fluids pouring out. He got up and walked quickly to the bathroom where her gargled, washed his face, and scrubbed his middle finger. When he came back out he grabbed a beer and had a few gulps...he knew it wasn't the right decision. It would never be right, but he looked over at Eddie, "Ok. You can take...oh shit, I'm sorry, but you can take Julia."

"What? Are you fucking kidding me?" the blonde spat out. She went over to her husband and slapped him hard, "I knew it. I knew if it came down to it...oh fuck!" she yelled as she closed her fist ready to break that fucking nose. She felt strong arms around her waist as she was pulled back.

"It's...it's only for three days," Jack said weakly. "The car...I mean, you know...that's forever."

Eddie laughed, "You're a fool. Read the fucking contract," he laughed louder. "I knew it. I know from the beginning he liked that fucking ancient piece of shit more than your wife. It was all you talked about all night," he told the pale man.

John picked up the contract and groaned, "Dude, you've been had." He handed it to Jack and turned to his friends, "It doesn't even mention the car. If he weren't such a fool he could have had the car and Julia, but now..."

Eddie smiled, read the rest," he ordered.

Jack mumbled, "...as long as Julia is capable of not orgasming for 24 hours, in which case she can return home. However, if she orgasms even once, she is Eddie's for 24 more hours." Jack looked up, "What does this mean? It's not for three days?" He felt like crying.

Eddie shook his head, "Always read before you sign." He looked at the naked woman, "It's up to you now. I'm very good, and I always get my woman off. If you can resist...not sure why you'd want to seeing how little he cares about you, you can go home. But you might want to say goodbye to your husband since I can tell you're a horny little slut who craves cock. Why don't you go grab some things...a toothbrush perhaps. Not sure what else you'll be needing," he gently slapped the blonde's ass and admired her as she headed down the hallway. "Oh, remember, just a coat."

He looked at the four men, "Choices. Don't you love them? It says more about the person than anything else in life." He looked at Jack, sitting head in hands then back at the four men, "Your choice. Your friendship with Jack or come back to my place and use all his wife's holes for your pleasure."

"Jack, thanks for having me over. It's been a blast," he said as he grabbed his coat and car keys. Julia had returned in minutes carrying a small bag wearing a very short coat. He looked at the four men all grabbing their stuff and chuckled, "Hell, with friends like that, who needs lawyers?"

***********************************************

The divorce went through smoothly. After six months it was obvious that Julia would not be able to fight the orgasms...though she never actually tried. At first, it was the cock, and the aggressive fucking she loved, but then it became the man. He wasn't the asshole she'd originally thought but was kind, caring, and an extremely intelligent conversationalist. After the first night where Jack's four friends used her every which way, Eddie never shared her again with anyone. Then at least a half dozen times when she wasn't entirely into it, she'd worked herself up to a pleasant orgasm so she wouldn't be sent home, but most of the time that was far from necessary.

Jack never looked at his car the same way after that and sold it for half of what it was worth a few months later. He tried dating after the divorce was final, but no woman he'd met had the quick sense of humor, affection, or ability to converse on a wide range of topics...a body even close to Julia's. He also never bet on anything again.

He sat back on the couch looking at the pictures of Julia he'd never taken down, then picked up the paper rereading the marriage notice. "Fuck!" he sighed.

12