Game Day Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt high in a new kind of way as I stood there, my mind floating in some sort of a trapped in prison kind of feeling, though it wasn't at all unpleasant. The candlelit darkness felt like an underground bunker, in wartime, maybe, or one of those end of the world kind of movies. After the apocalypse; men bellowing their masculinity; us girls feeling wet in the pussy from it.

Anna knocked on the wall, loud, with her knuckles. My very high but strangely mellow mind silently said What the fuck!, but I wasn't paying much attention to my own conscience. What I paid attention to was the man's voice on the other side of the wall, saying, "Holy shit, dude! Is your wife here? Are we doin' this?"

Anna's father, not taking more than a few seconds to think, said, "Yeah, man, go for it. Must be your lucky night."

Anna and I heard the sound of the panel being removed, and suddenly there was an eye looking through the hole. She and I gasped, jumping to the side so as not to be seen.

"It's dark in there, dude," the voice said.

The sound of my own father's voice just about stopped my heart. "What the hell is that? " he asked.

"It a gloryhole, dude," the voice said. "You in?"

With the football game's crowd noise and the sportscaster's play-by-play in the background, the men all seemed fascinated by this new discovery, many of their voices closer now, some making fun of the gloryhole, some doubting it's reality, questioning Anna's father. "Your wife does this? Seriously?"

Anna's father didn't answer, but the other man did. "She's a wild one, dude. Me and my wife, we've partied here," he boasted. "When you hear that knock, you're golden."

Anna knocked again, loud and clear.

"Oh, fuck, dude! She wants it," the man said. "If you assholes don't wanna, I'll make her happy."

A cock was there, all of a sudden, not hard yet but sort of getting there. Adding a comical, three-dimensional completeness to the crude painting of Mr. Jenkins, it hung through the hole, blocking out most of the light that had been coming through. My breathing stopped for a few moments; inside my head I heard the pounding of my heart. The men had gone mostly silent, watching, no doubt, as this first trailblazer stuck his naked cock into the unknown.

Anna looked at me, there in the candlelit darkness, her eyes as wide as I've ever seen them. I watched as her hand took hold of the cock. The man moaned. "Fuck yeah," he said, his voice just inches from the thin plywood between us. "She's in there," he told the men. "This is gonna be a fuckin' night. Oh fuck, a fuckin' blowjob. Yeah, baby. Do it."

Anna had the cock in her mouth, her knees on a foam rubber pad that just happened to be there on the floor. The candlelight was darkly dim but I could see, the cock growing, hardening in her mouth as she sucked on it. The man's moans were ghostly, so close but invisible, muted by the thin wood wall. The football game raged on behind him, but the other men were still mostly silent. I imagined them watching this moaning man, looking at his bare ass, maybe, if his pants were down around his knees. Had my father ever watched such a thing? Seen another man getting blown? Was he watching now, maybe already waiting his turn? Would he do such a thing? My mind was so high I couldn't even feel myself standing.

Anna took her mouth away, stroking the hard cock with her hand. The man was liking it, moaning, his fingers pushing his balls through the hole. I imagined his pelvis tight against the wall, a beer in his hand, his eyes on the game. Anna took his cock into her mouth again. As she sucked it, faster and more forceful now, she fondled his balls with her fingertips. It was just a few seconds later when he came, Anna letting his cum squirt out onto the floor, her hand milking the wildly stiff cock, the man moaning so happily.

"Ohhh Ssshittt!" he said. "Damn, I needed that. I'll be back baby, don't go anywhere." His cock was suddenly gone, light streaming through the hole. Anna and I looked at each other, wide-eyed and amazed, then looked at the cum on the floor. "Who's next?" he asked the others, just as a big play made everyone cheer the game.

"We'll each do a couple, then leave," Anna whispered to me, her wide eyes devilishly intense. "Your turn."

Another cock appeared, this man silent. The cock was hardening on its own, curving upward. A younger man, I wondered? When I touched it, just lightly, he flinched. My fingers curled around it, the heat of the hard, velvety flesh triggering primal memories of the two cocks I'd touched in my lifetime. I faintly heard his heavy breath, and I heard Anna's voice, as quiet as a voice can be, saying, "Suck it."

My mouth was nearly drooling wet when I let the cock slide between my lips, feeling the first few inches of it on the warm wetness of my curious tongue. This man moaned even more beautifully than the first one had, and sudden goosebumps over my entire body gave me a head rush that looked and felt like that bright white light they talk about people seeing when they die.

But no, this was life! A real man in my mouth! Not a boy, not a stupid boyfriend; a real man! And oh my God was he hard. I mean, this was as hard as a cock gets, curving upward, its bulbous tip swollen like a hard knob. Inside my suddenly hungry mouth I felt the life in this man, his subtle movements, the subtle throbbing, the twitches a cock makes when good things are happening to it. It wasn't a big cock, but it didn't matter, it was strangely perfect. And so was my hunger, apparently, because his moans grew, from faintly under his breath to louder. I imagined them being just for me, his mouth against the painted plywood, telling me of his happiness.

When he came, just moments later, I let it all happen inside my mouth, the way the porn girls do, the way I'd never done up until that moment. I kept sucking as he came, my tongue wild against the tender knob at the tip of him, my mouth filling with his warm cum as he moaned, the sound of these finally fully loud moans shooting electricity all through my goosebumps again.

"Fuck yeah, another happy camper," the first man said. "Next! "

From my kneeling position, I stumbled sideways and sat there, stunned, not sure if I should spit or swallow. Not wanting to make a mess, I swallowed, and Anna looked at me in a way I'd never seen, like she thought I was either a freak or God herself. A strangely surprised smile brightened her face, there in the dim, flickering light, and I knew she wanted to beat me at my game.

The next man was just as hard as mine had been, fully ready for Anna's new hunger. With her mouth full of hard cock, she began to moan, so I quickly whispered in her ear to keep quiet. She nodded and silently sucked this hard one, working on honing her technique, I think, both of us being novices at cock sucking at that point in our lives. This, though, what we'd gotten ourselves in the middle of, was like a master class. There was no instructor, just our porn-fueled imaginations, but we had a whole roomful of volunteers, all of them happy to let us practice on them. Not that they knew, of course; they all assumed it was Anna's mother doing all this cock sucking, a fact that blew my mind every time I thought of it.

This man lasted awhile, or so it seemed to my inexperienced mind, then his quiet moans became grunts and Anna took all of his cum in her mouth; there was clearly a lot because some of it escaped her surprised lips, dribbling down her chin as she swallowed. She looked so much like a porn girl, it gave me goosebumps again.

The next cock through the hole was a huge one, and, with my eyes wide and a sudden nervousness in my tingling blood, I giggled. Anna shushed me, sternly, looking worried that we'd be heard. When silence reined again on our side of the wall, she whispered to me, right up close to my ear, "You suck him, and I'll fuck him."

I don't know why, but I hadn't expected it. Fucking, I mean. Or maybe I had and I'd pushed it deeper within me, wondering but not expecting. The big cock was waiting, so I went right to it, with my hand grasping the length that didn't fit inside my mouth. This man liked it, the mouth-and-hand technique that I'd seen on porn, and he moaned loudly. The raspy deepness of his moan was a dead give away; this was Anna's Uncle John, and he thought his sister-in-law was blowing him. I knew I needed to do good, to make this experience awesome for him, so I gave it my all, stroking and sucking, then two-fisted stroking, then sucking some more. Based on Uncle John's happy moans, I felt like I'd achieved greatness with my skills, even though I'm sure I hadn't.

I was so into my own pleasures I hadn't seen Anna undressing behind me. She left her bra on, but otherwise she was nude. It shocked me when I noticed her that way, the risk of what we were doing suddenly seeming exponentially greater.

I didn't ask her if she knew that it was her Uncle John, because I knew she already knew it. As I stroked the big cock I watched her, her hand down at her pussy, her fingers making herself wetter. I'd seen her nude quite a few times — best girlfriends see each other that way sometimes — but this, this sexual Anna, with her fingers all up in her pussy, making herself ready for a big cock, this was entirely new.

She nodded at me and moved closer, taking Uncle John's cock into her own hand. He moaned differently, feeling the change. I wondered what he was thinking.

Anna turned, her ass now against the wall, the big cock showing, sticking through between the tops of her thighs. Uncle John was silent now, feeling this new thing that was happening: the hand, the wet warmth of pussy lips, the thighs. I imagined his eyes growing wider, his mind reeling. I imagined the sensation he felt when the hot, wet pussy took him in.

I imagined how Anna felt, too, with such a huge cock inside her. She'd thought ahead, like the smart girl that she is, holding a rag in her hand that she'd picked up from her mother's craft table. As Uncle John's cock went deep, she stuffed the rag into her mouth and bit down on it, making her groaning moan sound ghostly. Then she started fucking him.

Breaths huffed out of her nose, her bent-over body moving with a writhing rhythm, her hands reaching for me to steady her. Yes, she was fucking this nice uncle of hers, fucking every inch of him, nice and deep.

When her brain had adjusted to the exquisite pleasure, she took the rag from her mouth, breathlessly whispering, "Move that chair over here."

It was a low-back upholstered chair she was pointing at, so I quietly dragged it across the floor, placing it so the back was there for her to brace herself and lean against. The perfect low height, it allowed her a lower down fully bent posture that must have let Uncle John go even deeper, because she stuffed the rag into her mouth again and groaned in ecstasy. Then she fucked him faster and harder.

Anna's exuberance caused the wall to thump and rattle, and the men on the other side took notice. "Holy shit, she's fuckin' him!" one exclaimed. "Fuck yeah!"

With Uncle John's secret now outed, he let himself go, Anna holding her ass tight to the wall now, her uncle doing the deep, hard fucking, his body thudding against the wall as if he was suddenly out of control. For a minute of two I thought the house might tumble down around us, so intense was the thudding, rattling cacophony. Anna was screaming into her rag, trying to keep it down to a hissing noise, one that was strangely haunting. I'd never seen a person get fucked in real life before, and this, this was seriously intense.

Anna let Uncle John cum inside her. With his big cock still fucking her deeply as he came, her body spasmed, her stoned mind thoroughly ripped by a big orgasm. When the brunt of it passed, she lay her head on her arms on the chairback, and she let the fucking slow and come to a blissful end, Uncle John groaning when he pulled out. I wondered if Anna's pussy was tight, like I'd been told mine was, and I wondered if Uncle John was surprised by it, his middle aged sister-in-law being as tight as a teenager.

"Are you okay?" I whispered. "We should get out of here."

Anna looked at me, her eyes delirious. She hadn't moved, the rag still stuffed in her mouth, deep breaths huffing from her nose, her breathless lungs devouring the candle scented air. Her eyes flew open wide and she grunted into the muffle of her rag. Another cock was in her pussy, another man's happy groan so close against the wall.

"Oh my God!" I said, my wide eyes locked on hers as she was fucked again, the man wasting no time on a slow beginning, the wall thudding and rattling, the cacophony of it nearly overwhelming.

This man didn't last long. When he came inside Anna she arched her back downward like a porn girl. Her body stayed mostly still as he was cumming; she took the rag from her mouth, sighing so beautifully. There was a quiet magic to the look of her. "You now," she whispered, her eyes looking at me with a devilish sparkle in them.

Taking my pants off felt so wrong, and yet so right. It was a thrill like no other, stripping my already wet pussy nude in this situation, in the dim candlelight, with the raucous men so near, many of them still cheering the game. I glanced at Anna as she took off her bra, her body fully naked now. "Your shirt," she whispered, seeing that my lower body was all that I'd stripped nude. "Take everything off." I did as she asked, every bit of my naked body tingling.

I wasn't thinking clearly when Anna helped me into position. Her knuckles knocking on the wood sounded like gunshots as she made sure my pussy was aligned with the gloryhole. Her hands, on my hips, pressed my ass firmly against the plywood. "Bend lower," she whispered, pressing my back down into a deep arch. "Lower."

"Oh, fuck, dude, that looks like a different pussy!" a voice said. "She got a friend in there with her?"

"Maybe," Mr. Jenkins said. I imagined him smirking when he said it. I was disappointed that his voice sounded distant, probably over behind the bar. For some unknown, insane reason, I'd wanted the first cock in me to be his. But if not him, whose would it be? My father's voice had been strangely silent; I imagined him embarrassed by this gloryhole thing, men with their cocks out, fucking somebody else's wife. He wasn't that kind of a guy, at least I'd never thought of him that way. But here I was, showing him, and anyone else who cared to look, just how wet my pussy gets.

"Damn, she's stickin' it right through the hole almost. Lick it, dude. Maybe she'll give you her asshole to lick, too."

Feeling lips and a tongue on me made me gasp, so Anna stuffed the rag into my mouth. I'd never realized how accessible my pussy is when in that kind of a bent-over position, although I'd seen doggy style pussies on porn plenty of times. I'd just never associated that kind of blatant, in-your-face carnality with my own body, but yes, apparently my pussy's out there, so much so that you can lick it right through a hole in a plywood wall. It felt fucking good, too. Really fucking good. But this man, whoever he was, didn't have much patience.

"Yeah, fuck that thing," a voice said, just as a cock was entering me. I was so wet it slipped in fairly easily, not a big, thick cock, but it felt completely awesome.

My ecstasy was leaking out, around the rag, too much noise for comfort. "Bite down," Anna whispered, her eyes wide. "Close your lips." I followed her orders and my moaning delight was more muffled, but hoarse-sounding grunts vibrated my throat and huffed from my nose. I hadn't been fucked in ages, it seemed, and damn it felt good!

"Oh my God she's tight!" exclaimed the man fucking me. "How old are you, sweetheart? Please tell me you're not fifteen."

Some of the others laughed, one asking, "No shit? She feel that way?"

"Fuck yeah!" blurted the man fucking me. Then his happy moaning went freer and louder, his body thudding against the wall, that amazing cacophony of rattling rhythm again, for a beautifully long time until he came. I felt like I was spinning into outer space, so very close to having a mind-melting orgasm. But I didn't want to cum, didn't want to lose myself, didn't want to scream, even muffled into a rag.

Anna held me there, her hands firmly on my shoulders, her knees on the chair in front of me. "Don't move," she whispered. "Just wait."

Another man was in me just a moment later. "Oh, fuck yeah," he said. "Tight like a fuckin' vice." After a minute of it, "Sweet God!" he exclaimed. Another minute and he was almost howling, standing still while I moved my squeezing pussy on him, milking the cum that was pulsing from his throbbing cock inside of me.

Nearly delirious from this double dose of hedonistic ecstasy, I tried to move but Anna held me there. "One more, then me," she said. Her eyes looked a little wild, and I wonder, thinking back on it now, if she was playing the odds, hoping the next man in me would be my father. I'd nearly forgotten him, so lost was I in this new slutty enterprise of ours, so blissfully gone, was I, twice teetering in the euphoric ecstasy of near orgasm.

The third cock entered me, going extra deep with its slender length. This was a slower man, and I nearly lost my mind from the sensuality of his slow, full-length thrusts. "Good?" asked Anna. I nodded enthusiastically, biting down hard on the rag to keep from crying out my bliss. "Fuck yeah," she whispered, nodding at the look of ecstasy in my eyes.

That's when I heard my father's voice. "Ohhh God," he moaned, right up close to the wall, his heavy breathing now completely recognizable to me. His deep, slow fucking felt like love, and I melted inside. Then I started fucking him back, my hard bite on the rag becoming a delirious, deviant smile. With eyes closed, I lost myself, floating in the candle-lit darkness, flying higher and higher.

Letting my father fuck me, and fucking him back, was a stoned high headtrip unlike any I'd ever experienced. But Anna made sure that it was all that and more, moving from in front of me to beside me, on her knees, fondling my tits as they hung under me. She took the rag from my moaning mouth and she kissed me. The orgasm I'd fought off through the first two men finally ripped through me, my body electrified, writhing and spasming as never before. My two dumb boyfriends had never gotten close to giving me an orgasm, and the ones I gave to myself were decent, but this, this entire extraordinary thing, was nothing short of mindblowing. Even now, eleven years later, I can say that it was the best orgasm of my life. I'm quite a sexual person these days, and I'm always hoping to top it, but no, I can honestly say that my father is the only man who's fucked me all the way to heaven, and he doesn't even know that he did it.

He came inside me, too, beautifully but much too quietly. Oh how I wish I could have heard his true cry of love. Anna was the one who got lucky in that regard, but first she hungrily sucked another big cock, and fucked an oddly crooked one. After that it was Mr. Jenkins' turn, Anna's father, and her eyes were wide when she knew it was about to happen. "Dude, you hoping it's your wife, or her tight little friend?" a man asked.

"Luck of the draw," said Mr. Jenkins, and then his cock was inside Anna, her eyes wide and her mouth open, no muzzle stuffed in yet. I decided to return her favor, kissing her and playing with her tits. She moaned and tried to devour my mouth, her body already moving, fucking her father as hard as she could. Soon I had that 'house collapsing' vision again, or at the very least I thought sure the gloryhole would split open from the thudingly hard fucking, breaking away from the rest of the wall, exposing Anna and me there when the bright light of the game room shone through, both of us naked, with cum dripping from our pussies. But no, somehow the wall stayed standing and Mr. Jenkins and Anna fucked each other with quiet fury; quiet, that is, until Mr. Jenkins came, his cry of love going loud as he pumped Anna even fuller with cum than she already was. She was orgasming, too, her eyes rolling.