Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Jack's fingers touch her clit she comes undone. Crying out and bucking back against him Michelle becomes lost in her orgasm. Jack, having had a hard time keeping himself from cumming for awhile now lets go as well. If it weren't for the nerves of ass fucking for the first time he probably would have came all over Michelle as soon as she pointed her ass at him.

Collapsing beside each other on the bed both Jack and Michelle are feeling tired yet satisfied. Snuggling together for a bit they just relax and let their bodies calm down.

Laura smiles at Steve. "That was fantastic." she breathes at him.

Steve nudges his erection into Laura "Are we done for the night?" he asks.

Laura reaches down and takes Steve's cock in her hand. Shaking her head she shyly climbs up on top of him. Straddling him, but not letting him enter her she looks down at him. His eyes are wide in anticipation. He reaches out to take her boobs, one in each hand. Kneading, squeezing and pulling on her nipples without breaking eye contact with her he fondles her. Her eyes close as he touches her. She can't believe how good this man's touch feels against her skin. Opening her eyes she lowers her head and kisses Steve one more time for the reassurance she seems to feel she needs. Yes. Let's do this.

Shifting over him slightly but not too much so he has to break contact with her nipples Laura hovers over Steve before gently lowering herself onto his thickness. A telltale moan emits from Laura. Steve's thickness feels so good to her. Steve's moan tells her that her tight pussy feels just as good. Feeling excited and adventurous Laura bounces up and down on top of Steve a few times driving him wild. He can't take it anymore, flipping Laura over he starts fucking her more aggressively. She moans again and again. Her fingers move through Steve's hair and down his back pulling him to her. Her hips move up to meet his. Her nipples graze against his chest.

"Should we go check on Steve and Laura?" Michelle asks Jack.

Jack agrees. He wonders for the first time since the couples separated how Laura is handing this and he gets a slight pang of guilt when he thinks about all the carefree fun he just had with Michelle. Getting up they make their way to the guest room. Michelle knocks on the door but when she doesn't get an answer she pushes it open slightly. Peeking inside she grins at Jack and steps aside. Standing there he sees his fiancee getting fucked and loving it by Steve. His guilt melts away and he wonders to himself if maybe this could be an activity they indulge in regularly.

Michelle opens the door wider and steps inside. Laura releases her hold on Steve when she sees her friend approach. Steve grins and winks at Michelle but keeps on fucking Laura. Michelle walks over and running her hand down the side of Laura's face says "It's okay, keep on enjoying it sweetie."

Spying Jack standing back watching everything Laura, in a moment of bravery, motions for him to come to her. Curious Jack steps closer and closer feeling a little uncomfortable watching Steve fuck her and listening to her moans of pleasure.

"Closer." Laura demands Jack.

Agreeing once more he moves closer. Laura reaches out and strokes his semi erect cock quickly making him hard once more. Grabbing his ass she brings him closer yet so she can turn her head and take his length into her mouth. The vibrations on Jack's cock while Laura is moaning while sucking on him is quite the sensation. Jack starts to moan as he becomes lost in the moment. Michelle stands back and takes in this threesome. She smiles, satisfied that it appears this is going over well and it might be something worth repeating in the future. Deciding to join the fun she curls up on the bed beside Laura and starts pulling at her nipples before lowering her head to suck on them. At her touch Laura moans more intensely. Steve pounds at Laura a little harder, Laura keeps sucking Jack and Jack reaches down to rub Michelle's clit. Michelle reaches over to Jack and cups his balls gently playing with them as he slides in and out of Laura's mouth.

Everyone seems to feed off everyone else's arousal. Heavy breathing, harder, more urgent insistent touches, whimpers and all sorts of pleasurable sounds fill the room. Laura is the first to have her orgasm claim her, Steve is next followed by Jack and finally Michelle. The foursome collapse in a pile of quivering limbs and laboured post sex breathing.

Sighing contentedly Laura whispers "That was fantastic."