Game Night

Story Info
A sorority pledge is locked in chastity and fucked.
5.4k words
4.52
14.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
412 Followers

A group of fraternity brothers participate in a time-honored tradition in their frat: training the shy new pledges sent over by the neighboring sorority into sluts. Andre discovers that their latest slut really enjoys being spanked, and decides to test whether he can use this new discovery to make her come without taking her chastity belt off. 5.5 words, dark content rating.

Content warnings/tags: misogynist and degrading language; slut-shaming; careless use; gang-bang/party favor; dubious consent; sexualized hazing; anal sex

"Hey, slut, those snacks ready yet?" Andre hollered.

In response to his call, the slut--Sylvia? Stephanie? Her name definitely started with an S, he was pretty sure--poked her head out of the frat house's kitchen.

She was the latest participant in a longstanding tradition for the sorority house next door: each year, the sorority president would pick one girl from the freshman pledges and assign her to a month of slut service. For a month, the pledge would be required to live in the frat house, providing cooking, cleaning, and...other services, as required.

As per usual, they'd sent over a shy, nerdy girl. What's-her-name had mousy brown hair and pretty small tits, and Andre was pretty sure he remembered her wearing glasses for the first week or so. Those were gone now; someone had probably tossed them out, since she looked nicer without them.

He remembered her trying to sneak a towel out of the bathroom to cover up with at the beginning. They'd cured her of that pretty quick.

Now, three weeks into her term, she stood unflinching in front of Andre in the official slut uniform: a lacy pink bra and a matching hot-pink chastity belt.

The belt was, in theory, to prevent any little accidents while she was living with them. In practice, it definitely helped the slut work through her shyness.

The slot in the belt that she was meant to piss through was just wide enough that one of her dangling labia was hanging out, dewy and swollen with arousal.

She flushed as Andre looked her up and down, but didn't make any move to cover herself. She was getting nice and bold, these days. "Um, almost. I mean--the pigs-in-a-blanket and the buffalo dip will be another ten minutes in the oven."

Andre grunted. "Ten minutes, huh? Sounds like enough time for you to sit on my dick."

The slut flushed deeper as Andre started to unbutton his jeans.

He raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

"Y-yeah, okay," she said, and made her way over to the couch.

As he drew out his half-hard cock, she dug into her bra--it wasn't like they let her wear anything with pockets, after all--and pulled out a sachet of lube. She moved to sit next to him on the couch, but Andre looped an arm around her waist and yanked her towards him so that she ended up straddling his thigh instead.

The slut swallowed a noise--maybe a yelp of surprise, or a moan--as the rough fabric of his jeans made contact with her exposed labia and the strong muscle of his thigh pushed the plug she was wearing deeper into her ass. She just sat there for a moment, her fingers digging into his thigh, her eyes going unfocused.

"Get a move on," he said. "You better make me come in the next ten minutes, or else the food's gonna burn, because I'm not letting you walk away before I'm done with you."

The slut inhaled sharply and then nodded.

She tore the sachet open and squeezed the lube into her palm, then grabbed his cock--not shy at all any more, not the way she had been when she'd first been dumped on them--and started to stroke.

The lube was pleasantly warm from being tucked against her body all day. Andre hummed in pleasure as he hardened further in her hand.

"Alright," he said after only a few strokes, impatient. It was a football night--the Falcons were playing the Saints--and it wouldn't be long before the rest of the fraternity rolled in; he wanted to get off while he still had her to himself. "Come on, hurry up. Hop on it."

"Okay," she said, smearing the rest of the lube onto his dick and then getting up on her knees. She groaned quietly as she pulled the plug out of her ass. Then she swung her leg around, like she was intending to ride his dick while facing him.

"Nuh-uh," he said, tapping her thigh. "Other way." He'd let her do it like that last time, and she'd spent the whole time trying to grind the slot in her belt against his jeans; he'd had to remind her three or four times to keep bouncing the way he wanted.

The slut hesitated. "But..." there was a whine in her voice, like a spoiled toddler.

He slapped her thigh more firmly, making her yelp. "Turn the fuck around, slut. I don't want you wasting time and energy trying to get yourself off. This isn't about you."

She turned around finally. Her thighs were quivering a bit, and her visible labia was even wetter than before, a bit of fluid oozing through the slot around it.

Andre smirked. He was starting to get the idea that this slut was into being spanked. A lot of them were, it turned out, once you let them stew in their own juices for long enough.

To test out the idea, he put a hand on her waist to stop her from dropping down onto his dick right away, and then delivered two firm slaps, one on each of her buttocks.

She gasped at the first, and then squealed at the second, her back arching and her muscles quivering under his hand. A viscous drop of slick drooled down from her belt.

"Just getting you warmed up," he assured her, then tugged on her hip, dragging her down until his cock pressed between her spanked cheeks. Her asshole gaped open, loosened by the plug; he felt it flutter and wink as the head of his dick teased against it.

"F-fuck," the slut gasped quietly, her hips rocking. When his cock caught inside of her properly, she groaned, then sank the rest of the way down in one smooth movement. She wasn't feeling any more patient than Andre was, apparently.

"Yeah, that's it," Andre groaned. "Shit, that's good." He let her wiggle in his lap for a moment, squirming like she was trying to get comfortable--or like she was trying to grind on his cock, maybe--and then he slapped her hip again. "Get bouncing, bitch."

The slut lifted herself and dropped down again obediently, fucking herself on him.

He hummed and settled back into the couch, content to let her do all the work. The only thing he did to make it easier for her was to grip the base of his cock, keeping it at the correct angle so that it wouldn't slip out when she pulled off. He admired the flex in the muscles of her ass and thighs as she worked herself up and down; it was no easy task, and the strain made the shape of her body even more pleasing to the eye.

After a couple of minutes, she began letting out quiet whimpers each time she sank down on his dick. He groaned in appreciation at the sweet noises and grabbed the inside of her thigh with his free hand, squeezing hard. She whined and ground down against him, her hips rolling and stuttering as her body clenched desperately on his cock.

"That's right, that's right, fucking squeeze me, slut," Andre grunted, kneading her thigh. "Shit, yeah. You're fucking horny, huh? Keep going, come on, don't get lazy."

He let go of her thigh, nudging her to prompt her to start riding him again.

She whimpered, her ass clutching needily around him. Then she slowly lifted herself once more, her legs shaking like it was a struggle for her. As she sank down on him again, she let out a low sobbing noise.

"What?" he demanded, smacking her hip to get her moving faster again. "What's the matter? You have a problem, slut?"

"No," she whined, her voice breaking as her hips worked up and down, her body rippling around his cock each time he bottomed out in her.

"Sounds like you do. What's the matter? Maybe if you tell me, I can fix it," he said.

She whined, like she could hear the smirk in his voice even though she wasn't facing him.

"What?" he demanded, grabbing hold of her waist and yanking her to make her move faster. "What is it?"

"You know what!" she said finally, her voice shaky from need and exertion.

"I'm not psychic. If you don't tell me, I can't do anything to help you," Andre pointed out. "Faster. Faster. Fuck, like that--I'm getting close--"

The slut started to sob openly as she rode him hard and fast; no tears, just hiccoughing noises of desperation.

He slapped her a couple of more times on each side, because each time he did, she tightened up around him, her whole body tense and quivering. It reminded him of his girlfriend when she was riding the edge of orgasm, when he spent a lot of time teasing her clit while he just kept his dick inside her.

His girlfriend fucking loved that shit, she never whined and complained like the sluts did.

Then again, his girlfriend did get to come at the end of it.

"Wait--wait," he grunted, grabbing the slut by both hips as his balls started to draw up.

He yanked her down hard, grinding up into her hot ass as she gasped and writhed in his lap, one big ball of sexual frustration with a clenching ass and a gaping mouth, heaving tits and a locked-up, dripping pussy.

It was her frantic squeezing that put him over the edge, yanking a powerful orgasm out of him, and he groaned in satisfaction as he emptied himself into her ass in long, thick pulses.

"Fuck," she whimpered quietly, shuddering, her thighs shaking against his. "Please, please, please..."

"Please? Who are you asking please?" Andre demanded.

She squeezed down on him again, hard, and he grunted at the almost-too-much sensation as she drew another pulse of cum out of his cock.

"Christ, you're a tight little skank. Get up."

"I can't," she whined. She was hunched forward in his lap, her hips twitching in jerky little motions like she was losing control of her body.

Andre lifted her up out of his lap, and her legs shook limply, not taking her weight; he made a noise of disgust and dumped her sideways onto the couch. Her asshole continued to clench, dribbling out a mix of lube and cum.

"Filthy slut. Go clean up," he said, slapping her across the ass again, and the slut let out a loud wail.

"Please! Oh, fuck, I need to come so bad, please, please!"

"What's all that noise about?" Carter hollered from in the hall.

"The slut likes getting spanked," Andre called back.

He kept up a steady, playful stream of slaps across her exposed ass, and by the time Carter entered, the sorority slut was sobbing and writhing, grinding her hips desperately against the couch cushion. The motion couldn't be doing much for her, since Andre could still see her exposed labia between her legs, not making any contact with the furniture; it was all instinct, she was too horny-stupid to realize that the belt was in the way of rubbing her slutty clit all over the couch the way she obviously wanted to.

Experimentally, he took a break from spanking her and reached between her thighs to flick his finger back and forth over the soft, wet flap of skin, and her voice broke on another desperate wail as she arched her back and presented herself like a bitch in heat.

"Jee-zus," Carter muttered, eyeing her. "You been feeding her aphrodisiacs or what? Remember what a bookworm she was when she first showed up?"

"Yeah. She's really blossomed," Andre said. He tried to grab her dangling labia between his thumb and finger, but not enough of it was exposed for him to get a grip, so he just rubbed his knuckle along it as the slut gasped and ground back into his touch.

A timer beeped in the kitchen, and he pulled his hand back, wiping it on her thigh before he slapped her across the ass one more time, startling a loud cry from her.

"That's the food, right? Go get it before it burns."

"But I--I--fuck," she sobbed, squeezing her thighs together and twisting on the couch.

"Get up," Carter urged her. "You're in my spot."

Between the two of them, they badgered her to her feet, and she finally wobbled back in the direction of the kitchen, her knees shaking whenever she put weight on them. She tugged her bra back into place as she went, sniffling quietly.

"What's gotten into her, huh? They're usually not such a pain in the ass," Carter muttered as he flopped onto the couch, his eyes already glued to the pre-game coverage on the TV.

"I told you. I was spanking her, she likes it."

"Huh? Girls don't like that shit, that's porn stuff."

"Maybe the girls you fuck don't like it," Andre said, rolling his eyes. "I knew a girl once who could only come if I spanked her first."

"Bullshit."

"Really. She wanted her ass good and red, and then she'd ride my dick and scream like a fucking banshee. She squirted like a motherfucker, too, had to put a towel down every time."

"Bull-shit," Carter repeated without looking away from the screen, propping his feet up on the table.

The other two guys wandered in around then--Linus and Georgie--and took their own seats around the room.

When the slut brought out the snacks and drinks, Georgie grabbed her and pulled her down in front of him, unzipping his pants and tugging her head towards his cock. She got down on her hands and knees and sucked him down obediently.

Georgie was sitting on Andre's other side, so Andre was in a good position to make his point. He leaned down and slapped the slut, hard, right across her exposed asscheeks.

She choked on Georgie's cock and then pulled off, coughing and shuddering, her hips flexing as she humped the air a couple of times.

"Hey!" Georgie complained.

Carter wasn't looking, so Andre swatted him on the shoulder. "Hey, asshole. Look at her."

"What?" Carter demanded, irritated to be made to look away from the TV.

Andre spanked the slut again--four times, two on each cheek--and she started to whine again, shuddering and squirming in place, gripping at Georgie's ankle.

"See? She likes it. Don't you, bitch?" Andre demanded, and then spanked her again when she didn't answer immediately. "Don't you? This gets your greedy cunt hot, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she sobbed, wobbling as she tried to squeeze her thighs together without getting off her knees. "Please, oh, fuck, I need to come so bad, please!"

"Whatever," Carter said, rolling his eyes. "I still don't believe your bullshit about that girl. You saw that in a video."

"Will you stop messing with her? I'm tryin'a get sucked off here," complained Georgie.

"Fine," Andre said, then elbowed Carter. "Asshole."

Carter grunted in pain and elbowed him back.

The room settled down for a few minutes as the game started. The slut whimpered quietly as she sucked Georgie's dick, sidling back and forth on her knees like she was still trying to find a way to rub herself off through the plate of the chastity belt.

"Fu-uck," Georgie broke the silence finally, his hips jolting. "Ughh. Yeah, yeah, that's it--uhnnn."

"That's so fucking gross, man," Linus muttered. "Why do you always have to moan like a caveman?"

"Shut up," Georgie groaned, grabbing the slut by a handful of her hair and yanking her down on his cock.

She made a quiet gagging noise, then swallowed quickly; but when he let her go, a good amount of semen was dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin, and her eyes were watering like she'd coughed some up her nose or something.

"Anyone else want her?" Andre asked.

When nobody answered, he grabbed the slut and pulled her up onto the couch, splaying her across his lap with her face in Carter's thigh. He started to toy with her, alternately spanking her lightly across her already-reddened ass and reaching between her shaking thighs to flick at the sensitive bit of skin exposed by the slot of the chastity belt.

By the end of the first quarter, the slut was a mess, making pathetic mewling noises into Carter's lap as she squirmed and rocked her hips like she was trying to grind into Andre's thigh. She was dripping like a faucet, the inside of her thighs smeared with fluid, leaving a growing wet patch on Andre's jeans.

Linus got up and went into the bathroom, then came back with another round of drinks for everyone. "Since the slut is occupied," he said, then stopped to squeeze one of her feet with his hand as he passed the couch. She let out a heartfelt whine, rocking her hips again. "Damn, look at her go. That's kind of mean, Andre."

"She likes it," Andre protested, tapping her on the ass again. "Right, bitch? You want me to stop?"

"No," she moaned, her voice muffled. "Please, fuck, my clit, I haven't touched my clit in three weeks--"

"I don't want to hear about your clit, selfish whore," Andre scolded her, spanking her hard again and forcing another loud, shaking moan out of her. "We can't even get to it under that belt. What do you want me to do about that? Go next door and beg your president for permission to rub your clit, she's the only one who cares."

The slut shuddered and shifted like she was actually thinking about doing it, trying to get her shaking knees under herself.

Andre put a hand on her lower back and forced her down again, then shoved two fingers into her asshole at once. She inhaled sharply, her back curving; she was still loose and sloppy from the plug and from being fucked, her insides sticky with lube and his cum. As he fucked his fingers idly into her, she whimpered and squirmed, her body trembling with tension around his digits.

"Hand her over. I'm getting hard, listening to all that noise," Linus said.

Andre pushed her in Linus' direction obligingly. She climbed down off the couch and crawled across the floor, her legs shaking too much to hold her weight.

Linus hauled her up and into his lap, his pants already undone, then slid her down onto his cock. The slut let out a low wail as Linus filled her.

Linus hummed in satisfaction. "Damn, she's really sucking on me today."

He hadn't taken the same precautions that Andre had, regarding how he positioned her, but he didn't seem to mind very much that she just sat there on his cock and started grinding her hips, bumping the metal plate of her chastity belt pathetically against his jeans. After a second, Linus casually put a hand on her breast and started kneading, one thumb working under the cup of the bra to rub over her nipple, even as he stared over her shoulder at the TV screen.

The slut uttered another wordless, desperate cry, her eyes rolling in her head and her lashes fluttering as she rutted her hips in short, sharp little movements, grinding Linus' cock inside her ass and dragging the rough fabric of his jeans across whatever parts of her it made contact with through the slot in her belt. "Fuckgg," she slurred thickly, her body jolting as he rubbed his thumb over her nipple again. "Ohhh God..."

"Yeah, slut? You wish I was fucking your pussy instead?" Linus asked casually, like he was making conversation. The sorority girl just responded with another long, shuddering noise. "When that belt comes off in a week, you know, you can come right back, and we'll all take a turn at it. You want that?"

"Y-yeah," the slut sobbed, rocking her hips harder. "Yeah, yeah, I want it--I want--ohh, God, oh God--"

"Not all of us," Andre reminded him. "I have a girlfriend."

"As if you didn't just fuck her in the ass," Carter pointed out. Andre shrugged.

"That's different. Slut-training's part of the house tradition, so it's not cheating."

"I'm g-gonna--gonna come," the slut hiccoughed, but she sounded more despairing than excited about it, her hips rocking in almost violent little jolts as her breasts heaved with the force of her breathing.

Linus laughed and pinched her nipple, making her squeal and arch her back, her hands fumbling senselessly against her own thighs and the arms of the chair, her fingers fluttering uselessly against the metal plate.

Those were common sights by the end of the service month: a slut mindlessly trying to get to her clit through the metal as she was fucked up the ass; a slut squealing about how she was going to come, or even complaining about it, rightfully anticipating that an anal-only orgasm with no stimulation at all on her weeping cunt or twitching clit wouldn't be the satisfaction she craved.

dothemath
dothemath
412 Followers
12