Game Night for Alanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to cut the deck, highest wins, aces are low, draw means re-cut, place the card in front of you," he said, as he gathered the cards, and shuffled them.

"Alanna, if you could pass the deck around and give it a quick reshuffle after each cut please?"

Alanna walked over Tony and took the deck from him. She offered it to Andy first, who cut and got the 5 of Spades, which he set down in front of him. Terry was next and got the 7 of Clubs. Steve got the 2 of Hearts and Gavin the King of Diamonds; Andrew got the 4 of Diamonds and Rod got the 8 of Hearts. Mike looked at Gavin's King and sighed, as he cut the deck.

"Oh so close!" he exclaimed, showing the Jack of Clubs.

Gavin smiled and beckoned to Alanna. She walked round the table, putting the cards she was still holding down beside Tony, and stood next to Gavin. "How may I be of service sir?" she asked.

"Well, if it's OK with Tony and Sarah, I'd like to fuck you, bent over the dining table."

Tony smiled, "that'll be fine. Alanna?"

She turned to look at Tony.

"Prepare yourself please."

Gavin got a curious look on his face, which was soon replaced with a smile, as Alanna first of all gracefully slipped her knickers down and let them drop, stepping out of them and pushing them to one side against the wall. She then reached behind herself and popped out her plug, putting it on the floor on top of her knickers. Reaching into a hidden pocket in her uniform, she then took out her bottle of lube.

(Alanna, in conversation with the author): Master didn't believe that sissys should have pockets; they should carry everything they need in their hands, or make multiple trips. However he'd had one modification made to each of my uniforms. They each have a hidden little pocket stitched into the side, just big enough for me to slip a bottle of lube in, so that Master can fuck me any time he choses with no notice. Master will occasionally check that I have the bottle, and if not will make me go and get it, then he gives me a spanking for forgetting.

Gavin hadn't made any move to get his cock out, so Alanna got on her knees in front of him, undid his trousers, and pulled them and his underwear down. He put his hand on her head for balance as she helped him step out of them. She then slipped her lips over his cock, and drew them back along the length, just to make sure he was fully excited.

Taking a couple of pumps of lube, she then coated his cock, stroking it thoroughly to maximise his pleasure.

When Gavin had stood up, he'd pushed his chair back, and Alanna was able to step into the space, push Gavin's drink and chips out of the way, and rest her chest on the table. She spread her legs, and as per training said "please sir, use me as a sissy cum dump."

Gavin wasted no time in stepping forward, lining up his cock, and thrusting into Alanna. He held it there for a moment, and then pulled almost all the way back. He did that a couple of times, and then started fucking her properly, as hard and as fast as he could. The table moved with each thrust, poorly stacked piles of chips tumbling and there was a flurry of activity around them as people grabbed drinks to avoid spillage.

Alanna was on her front, with her head turned to the side, looking towards Mistress, who was smiling at the sight of her sissy being fucked by a stranger. She blew Alanna a kiss.

(Alanna, in conversation with the author): I enjoyed getting fucked, but that was secondary to knowing that Mistress was happy, and knowing that she loved and cared about me, and that I was pleasuring her and Master's guest, and improving their reputation for providing a good party.

Gavin tipped his head back and let out a groan, gripping Alanna's hips tightly as he pushed deep inside her, his balls emptying into her, his cock twitching. A couple of short strokes to finish, and then Gavin pulled back, releasing his cock from Alanna, with a plop. Alanna quickly stood up, went over to where her plug was, picked it up and reinserted it. "That's it Alanna, keep his cum inside you," commented Sarah.

(Alanna, in conversation with the author): I'm not going to lie, part of my reason for getting the plug in so quickly was to reduce the amount of cum I was going to have to clean up from the floor.

"Yes Mistress," replied Alanna, as she got a cloth from the sideboard drawer for Gavin to wipe himself with, and another to clean up the slight leakage.

Taking the cloths, she dropped them beside the bin to deal with later, and turned to help tidy up the table. "I think... yeah, we need a new rule - no poking her over the poker table..." commented Tony, causing a few laughs and a blush from Alanna.

After the table had been tidied and more drinks dispensed, the next hand started. During this hand, Sarah put down her book and was paying much closer attention, wondering who was going to get the next win. It was Andy again. Sarah smiled, as Andy only had one choice.

"What would you like to do?" she asked him.

"I'd like to you drop any knickers you're wearing and come and sit on my lap and ride me cowgirl style."

Sarah stood up and lifted her dress to show her smoothly shaven pussy, and a distinct lack of knickers. She walked over to Andy, stood facing him with one leg either side of him, and carefully lowered herself into his lap. His cock slipped straight inside her, she was so wet from watching Alanna getting fucked.

Alanna was watching quietly from her corner of the room, as Sarah once again cuckolded her. With someone Alanna had only met that evening. In front of a room of other men. And was clearly loving the feel of that thick cock inside her. A cock that not that long ago Alanna had been sucking.

Andy was leaning back, and his hands ran up Sarah's sides and round the front to her tits. The dress she was wearing usually needed tit-tape to keep it place, but tonight Sarah hadn't applied any, which allowed Andy to get her tits out and tweak her nipples, which made her ride him even faster.

After a couple of minutes, she slowed down and panted "my knees are not designed for this, how about I kneel over the chair and you fuck me?"

Andy grinned and replied "sure," as he let go of her nipples. So Sarah stood up and stepped to one side to let Andy get off the chair. Sarah then turned the chair sideways, knelt down and leant forward so she was across the seat. Andy knelt behind her, his cock still glistening with her juices, and slipped it straight back where it had just come from. Sarah grunted as he did so, and then in an encouraging tone said "fuck me Andy, give me your cock, let me feel another real man fucking me."

She turned her head and made eye contact with Alanna, making sure that Alanna could see how much she was enjoying being fucked by Andy.

"Oh so much better than a sissy, so much wider, so long, so... ooohhhh..." she moaned as he pulled right back and rammed into her, making the chair squeak as it moved forward a couple of inches. Andy kept up his powerful fucking, and after a couple of minutes Sarah started making the little panting and moaning noises that Alanna had heard so many times from her when Tony had been fucking her. The noises that meant she was about to cum. The noises that Alanna had only ever been able to get her to make by using her tongue to clean up after Tony.

Andy could feel Sarah's pussy squeezing him as she got closer to her orgasm, he knew he wasn't far from cumming himself. Sarah suddenly let out a loud moan as her body started to shake with the orgasm. "Oh yes, Andy, so good, oh... oh... oh... oooohhhhhh!"

That was enough to push Andy over the edge, and he joined in the orgasm chorus "I'm cumming, Sarah, I'm cumming, oh yes...." as he pumped her full of his cum, so much of it that some leaked out around his cock and trickled down his balls.

He slowed, and stopped, but Sarah said "don't pull out..." so he didn't.

"Alanna, clean up services required please..." said Sarah, "guests first of course."

Alanna quickly knelt down on all fours next to Andy, her mouth open and waiting for him to slip his cock into her for cleaning. Andy grinned, eased out of Sarah, who clamped her legs together, and pushed his cock into Alanna's mouth. Tasting Sarah's juices mixed with another man's cum, was nothing new for Alanna, but this wasn't Tony, this was someone Sarah had only met for the first time this evening, this was a new level of cuckolding.

After Alanna had run her lips up and down Andy's cock a couple of times, Sarah said "my turn now please Alanna".

Releasing Andy's cock, Alanna turned sideways to her Mistress and waited further instructions. Sarah thought for a moment, then quickly put her feet on the floor, spread them apart, and spun the chair around so she could brace on its back. This meant that Alanna could easily plant her mouth on Sarah's pussy and start licking.

Being the well trained sissy that she is, Alanna did exactly that, paying no attention to the excited chatter around her. She focused on her duties, cleaning Mistress after her lover had deposited his seed, and making sure that Mistress was enjoying the process.

After a couple of minutes, Sarah said, somewhat breathlessly, "that'll do Alanna, thank you."

Alanna pulled back, and stood up. "You can go and wipe your face, and bring me a small towel too," said Sarah. "Thank you Mistress," replied Alanna, quickly leaving the room en-route to the utility room and the stack of towels that were waiting to be put away. Grabbing one for Mistress, she used another to carefully wipe her face, smearing her makeup a little in the process, but since she was following instructions she knew she wouldn't be punished for less than perfect makeup.

(Alanna, in conversation with the author): One of the reason I love my Mistress and Master is that they're not unreasonable. If I've done what I've been told to do, then they accept that. They take the responsibility for the consequences of the instructions I'm given. In return I do my best to fulfil the intent of the instructions as well as the letter.

Returning to the dining room, Alanna placed the small towel on Sarah's pussy for her. Sarah reached round and held it in place while she stood up. "Thank you Alanna, please sort out drinks," Sarah said as she walked out of the room.

Alanna delivered the couple of drinks that were required and resumed her position in the corner of the room while the cards were gathered and the next hand dealt.

The next hand was won by Rod, but he opted to put a question mark in the box too.

"It's getting close to time folks, let's make this the last hand, but we'll keep the board and carry over the options till the next time yeah?" said Tony.

There was a chorus of "oh hell yeah" and other such agreements, and Alanna suddenly found her drink providing services in high demand while some of the guests nipped down the hall to use the loo.

Once everyone was settled down again the cards were dealt. Sarah had come back into the room and given up all pretence of reading; instead she was watching the cards to see how things went. It came down to Rod and Terry for the last bet. Terry had two pair, 6s and 10s, and thought he was unbeatable, but Rod had four of a kind, 2s...

"Two in a row, are you sure the cards aren't marked?" joked Terry, his grin making it clear that he was joking.

"What's it to be Rod?" asked Tony.

"Well... while Mike and I were waiting for the loo, we decided to see if it would be OK to combine our two options..." he replied hesitantly.

Tony tilted his head to one side "what did you have in mind?"

"Well, Mike loves a blowjob, and I do like pounding a sissy, so we were wondering if we could spit roast Alanna?"

Tony glanced at Sarah, who glanced at Alanna, who very carefully didn't react. He shrugged, "there's a first time for everything..."

Getting a thoughtful look, Sarah commented "how about the living room? Clear the coffee table, and then there's the sofas for people to lounge around on and watch?"

"Oh that's a good idea. Alanna, go and clear the coffee table and throw a couple of towels over it to protect the surface from... leakage"

"Yes Master," came the reply, with just the slightest catch in her voice at the thought of not only getting spit-roasted, but doing it as the centre of attention.

She headed out to the utility room, quickly grabbed a couple of towels, and some smaller towels for people to clean up with, and went into the living room which had two large sofas facing each either across a large coffee table. Clearing the books off the table onto one of the side tables, she draped the towels over the coffee table, put a stack of the smaller ones at the end of one of the sofas, and stood waiting in her subservient position.

"Take your position then Alanna," said Tony as he walking into the room, followed by the others. Alanna hadn't put her knickers back on after her last fucking, so all she needed to was pop out her plug, putting it carefully to one side, and lay down on the coffee table. She also took out her lube and held that in her hand, ready to apply.

She wiggled a bit to get into position, her head hanging off one end and her bum aligned with the other end, her legs up and her mouth open. Mike moved to her head and knelt down, resting the tip of his cock on Alanna's lip. Rod, meanwhile, moved up to where Alanna could lube his cock, then knelt behind her, pressing the tip against her hole.

While this preparation was going on, the others had sat down on the sofas to watch. Andrew, Steve, and Sarah ended up on one, with Terry, Andy, and Gavin on the other. Tony pulled over a comfy chair and parked himself near the end of one of the sofas.

Mike and Rod made eye-contact, and each pressed forward slowly, entering Alanna at both ends, making the spit-roast a reality. "That. Is. So. Hot!" said Sarah, watching her sissy getting something which she herself had fantasied about. She made a mental note to suggest setting one up for her at some point soon.

Mike and Rod were taking their time, slowly stroking in and out of Alanna, and the sight of this was making everyone else even hornier. Sarah had slipped her dress up, and was gently stroking her clit, much to the delight of Andrew and Steve who were sat either side of her. Independently they each took their cocks out and started stroking. Sarah saw this, and reached out to either side of her, pushed their hands to one side, and started fondling their cocks.

Across the room, Terry, Andy, and Gavin had followed suit and taken their cocks out too and were stroking themselves. Terry and Andy were clearly used to wanking together, as it only took a minute or two before they swapped hands. Seeing all this activity, and being the considerate host, Tony stood up, grabbed the small towels, and dropped one on the shoulder of each of the guys. Leaving the rest of the stack at the end of the sofa he took one for himself, returned to his seat, and got his own cock out.

The action in the middle was speeding up a bit, but they were still maintaining sync with each other, thrusting in, and pulling out, as if they were a pair of machines.

(Alanna, in conversation with the author): I remember them penetrating me, and I remember feeling the initial physical pleasure, but then I think I zoned out and mentally went to a place where I was relaxed and just enjoying being used as a pair of holes for their pleasure.

Sarah turned to Steve and said "I want this cock inside me. Sit up a bit."

She then turned to Andrew and said "I want this cock too - in my arse."

Needless to say Steve and Andrew quickly stood, dropped their trousers and undies, and then Steve sat back down, leaning back, his cock standing proud. Sarah knelt astride him and lowered herself onto him. Andrew had grabbed Alanna's lube bottle and quickly applied some to his own cock. As Sarah leant forward, he knelt behind her and pressed his cock upwards into her arse. "OOohhh that's so good!" she moaned, feeling herself being penetrated front and back. She lifted herself up on her knees a little, letting Steve's cock slide out of her a little, then said "now, both of you, fuck me..."

It took a few attempts for Andrew and Steve to get a good rhythm going, but soon they had it sorted; as Andrew pushed in, Steve slid out, and vice versa, which kept Sarah pretty much stationary. Seeing this Tony got up, walked behind the sofa and slipped his cock in her mouth.

(Sarah, in conversation with the author): I'd never really seriously considered getting DPed like that before the conversation that lead to this night, but now that Tony had introduced me to the real pleasures of the flesh, so much more than Alan could give me, I was more than willing to enjoy taking any cock that was available to me. I'll also admit that I got a certain pleasure out of seeing Alanna being a cuckold, and if she wasn't so obviously comfortable in the role, I might have had second thoughts, but this arrangement gave everyone what they needed and wanted.

Not only had Sarah got the spit roasting she'd thought about only a few minutes before, but she had all her holes filled.

(Sarah, in conversation with the author): Alanna couldn't see what was being done to me, but we took great delight in telling her all about it in great detail after the guests had gone, while I was riding Tony's cock with my arsehole.

Mike and Rod had increased speed at this point, and lost a little of their sync, but that didn't matter, they were both close to cumming, and wanted to cum together if possible. Mike had a view of Terry and Andy wanking each other, and suddenly Terry stopped stroking Andy, his head went back, and he shot a spurt of cum straight up, followed by more shots, nowhere near as high as the first. Andy kept stroking gently until Terry had stopped dribbling, by which time Terry had started wanking Andy again.

Seeing this pushed Mike over the edge, and he started to pump his load down Alanna's throat. Rod, picking up on the sounds of Mike's orgasm, also started cumming, shooting his cum deep into Alanna.

Somewhere during the spit roasting, Alanna had sissy-gasmed from Rod's fucking, dumping a small amount of cum onto her belly, which Tony noticed with a smile while looking down at his sissy being such a good cum dump.

(Alanna, in conversation with the author): Master told about that small pool of cum afterwards. I didn't know if to be embarrassed, or excited, or sad. Master said not to worry, it was a natural reaction and all sissy's do it sometimes, early on. After a few more months of getting fucked it should stop altogether.

The sexual tension in the room intensified with the sound of these three orgasms. Sarah was loving every minute of her first ever spit roast (with added anal) and the physical sensations of having three cocks in her, coupled with the emotional buzz of knowing that Alanna was getting spit roasted at the same time, combined to push her orgasm to heights that she'd ever achieved before. She clamped down on both Andrew and Steve, and had to avoid biting Tony's cock, as wave after wave washed over her.

Andrew had never felt such a tight hole round his cock before, and he joined the orgasm club, shooting his cum deep into Sarah's bowels. Feeling the pulsing through the barrier between arsehole and pussy, Steve wouldn't have been able to have held back if he'd wanted. He flooded Sarah's pussy, his balls squeezing tight to get every drop out.

Feeling the two cocks below her waist coming, Sarah was determined to make it three in quick succession, so she opened her throat, clamped her lips down, tilted her head "just so", and got Tony's cock into her throat, knowing that he'd come quickly like that. Sure enough, it took only a couple of thrusts and Tony started draining his balls down her throat.

When he'd finished, Tony pulled back, slipping his cock out of her mouth, and bending down to kiss her briefly. This freed her to lift herself up, encouraging the two cocks still inside her to slide out, and their owners to grab towels and sit back down.