Game of Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Darren stuttered out.

"You will carry on with my wife as normal until I contact you."

"Okay." Darren said again.

"Alright, get out." Alex ordered.

With that, Darren was in his car driving home, not believing what just happened.

Once home and in bed, he realised he was rock hard!

I couldn't have gotten horny by sucking his dick?!

Darren started to wank, picturing Mrs Bates, but he couldn't get the image or the taste of Alex's cock from his mind.

Memories of being on his knees, sucking this big, juicy cock were in his mind as he stroked his cock faster and faster.

Not too long he came all over himself thinking of Alex's cum pouring into his mouth.

Becoming a Pawn

A few days later, Mrs Bates had text Darren while he was at his desk to go to her office.

This would be the first time he would see her since Alex had forced him to suck his cock, and although Darren did his best to forget it, whenever he wanked he ended up thinking of Alex's big cock.

Once in the office and the door shut, Mrs Bates stood up and quickly ordered, "We don't have long; I need that cock in me now!"

All of Darren's thoughts were now questioned, knowing that Alex knew and what he had to keep a secret from her was making this hard.

But he didn't want Mrs Bates to know, so he quickly moved to her and said, "Good."

Wasting no time, Mrs Bates sat on her desk, spread her legs and revealed she had no underwear on, staring at her smooth pussy.

"Lick my clit now!" She ordered.

Darren moved his head and instantly began licking her pussy, tasting her sweet juices again, but it was different this time. He was imagining the taste of Alex's cock and cum, instead of focusing on this amazing woman's pussy.

After a few minutes, she grabbed his head and ordered.

"Get up here and fuck me now!"

Not hesitating, Darren undid his trousers and slid his hard cock balls deep inside of his boss.

"Fuuuckk! My husband has been away all week and I need a good fuck!" She ordered.

Darren wasted no time and was quickly hammering into this woman who was biting her lip to stop from moaning.

He watched as this beautiful, strong woman was loving being fucked by his young cock.

Darren managed to forget about Alex and could focus on his cock going deep inside of her tight, wet pussy.

She squeezed her own tit from outside of her shirt and moaned.

"Fuck yes! I'm close!"

Darren started to rub her swollen clit, her legs started to shake around him and he could see she was really fighting not to moan loud.

"Fuuuuuckkk." She whispered out.

Her pussy clenching around his cock was causing too much pleasure and Darren knew he was about to cum.

"Cum in me." She moaned looking straight into his eyes.

"Mmmmmmm." Darren moaned holding in his voice as he fired load after load of his cum straight into his bosses pussy.

After that she ordered Darren to get back to work.

As soon as he was at his desk, he got a text from Mrs Bates.

"Good job bitch. I can feel your cum leaking out of my pussy. I needed that."

Before Darren could reply, another text came through. This time from Alex.

"I am watching all of your texts, you just fucked my wife again I see?"

Panicking, Darren quickly replied back.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, you are to keep doing it. I am building more proof. You are going to meet me at this address tonight." Alex text back with an address for a hotel.

Fuck! Darren thought to himself. Not sure if Alex would want him to suck his cock again, also not knowing if he wanted to or not.

At the end of the day, he drove straight to the hotel, not going home first and went into the room he was ordered to.

Once inside, he saw Alex sat on the bed smiling at him.

"Did you have fun fucking my wife?" He asked.

Darren couldn't believe what a weird situation he was in.

"I'm sorry sir, you told me to keep doing what she tells me." He replied.

"And you will. Come look at this." Alex ordered pulling up his phone.

Darren's heart sank when he saw it was a video of him on his knees happily sucking on Alex's cock.

"Now you know that I have you," Alex said, "Get on your knees."

This was it, last time Darren couldn't stop because of the sheer strength of Alex, but now Alex had this video Darren knew he was in not control.

Darren knew that he was going to make him suck his cock again. Worse was that Darren was actually excited to do it.

In no time, he was on his knees and pulling down Alex's trousers and once again looking at his huge, hard cock.

"You're eager, did you enjoy being my cocksucker?" Alex asked.

"I... Don't know." Darren said.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you liked it or not. Take my cock now bitch!" Alex ordered.

Straight away, Darren gripped the cock and put it in his mouth. The second time sucking this cock was as good as the first.

He wrapped his lips around the shaft and ran his tongue over the soft head tasting his delicious precum.

"Mmmmm." Darren moaned as he took the fat cock down his throat.

"You're such a fucking slut!" Alex moaned out.

Darren ignored the insults, annoying that they actually turned him on further. He carried on bobbing up and down on this big cock as best he could. Running his tongue all around the shaft as he used his hand to wank the rest of the cock.

After a few minutes of lovingly sucking his cock, Alex surprised Darren. He grabbed onto Darren's head and pulled him to his feet.

It was too quick for Darren to react, in an instant Alex was behind of him and pushed on his back hard enough to bend him over the bed. Darren's hands hitting the mattress in panic.

"If you get to fuck my wife, then I get to fuck you!" Alex calmly said.

Darren, frightened quickly shouted.

"No please! Just let me suck your cock! Don't fuck me!" Not believing those words actually came out of his mouth.

But Alex held Darren down and said,"Oh you will be doing that a lot. But right now, I am going to do to you what you did to my wife!"

"No please don't!" Darren tried to beg as he felt the hard cock pressing against his tiny arsehole.

"You think you can fuck my wife with no punishment? You stupid boy, you are going to take my big cock in your arsehole! Don't worry though, I'm sure a bitch like you will love it!" Alex warned.

He was too big and strong, there was no way Darren could fight back. He did not want any cock in his arse, never mind one as big as Alex's!

But he could feel the hard cock pressing against his arsehole, Alex's grip tightened and he could feel him trying to force himself in.

"Please don't do this! I'm not gay!" Darren shouted.

"Shhhh. This will be much better if you just relax." Alex whispered.

Darren closed his eyes, accepting what was about to happen to him and tried to focus on something else.

Slowly the cock kept being pressed against his hole.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!" Darren moaned out when the head slipped inside of his arsehole stretching him!

"Good boy." Alex whispered, leaving just the head of his cock inside of Darren.

"Please, you're too big!" Darren whimpered out in pain.

"You'll get used to it bitch!" Alex shouted.

Alex kept just the head in for a few minutes while Darren's breathing calmed down, then he started to push further.

Darren felt that his arsehole was getting stretched beyond belief, he bit his lip and closed his eyes trying to hold the pain of the giant cock forcing itself inside of his untouched arsehole.

Alex kept pushing further and further, Darren's arsehole wrapping tightly around his cock like a vice.

"Mmmm you have such a tight hole boy." Alex moaned, clearly enjoying having his cock inside of Darren's arse.

"Please sir, let me just suck you. I can't take it." Darren tried to plead, which Alex just ignored and carried on pushing.

His insides felt as though they were getting fuller and fuller from a cock that was never ending, his arsehole stretching and he could feel it clenching around the fat cock.

Then he felt it, Alex's big balls touching his and he knew he had his entire, huge cock inside of him.

"Fuuuuuucckk!!" Darren screamed out, feeling like the dick was in his stomach.

"That's it, you're officially a cock taking whore!" Alex moaned still holding onto Darren's back to stop him from moving.

"So big." Darren whimpered out, his breathing heavy and his chest heaving up and down.

"I'll let you get used to my cock before I fuck you properly bitch." Alex said.

Darren was grateful that Alex wasn't straight away destroying his arse.

For a few minutes, Alex remained fully inside of the boys no longer virgin arsehole, waiting for him to control his breathing again.

Then he started to withdraw his cock from Darren's arsehole.

Darren's arse had started to adjust from the cock and feeling it pulling out seemed to bring back the pain of him stretching.

"Please, it hurts." Darren whispered, planting his face into the mattress as his arse remained in the air.

Alex didn't reply, carrying on to take his cock out until just the head remained, then he pushed it back in slowly.

Darren could feel every ridge and vein in the cock as his arse was tightly wrapped around it, not believing that such a huge cock could fit inside of him and worrying about any damage done.

Once Alex got balls deep again inside of the boy's arse, he pushed himself further against the arse and Darren felt the cock going even deeper.

"Oooohh!" Darren moaned out as the air left his lungs.

Alex brought his cock back to just the head and then returned it balls deep.

Carrying on with the slow fucking, Darren's arse was now adjusted and loosened around the cock and the burning, stretching feeling had subsided.

Alex began to pick up his pace, slowly fucking the younger boy's arsehole, enjoying the tightness of this little hole hugging his cock.

After a few minutes, his thrusting got faster and faster, each push forward forced Darren to slide forward. This was when he realised that Alex was no longer holding him down, instead his hands were on his hips.

Then something strange happened, with the burning feeling gone, the cock inside of him was now bringing him pleasure.

This can't be happening? I can't be enjoying this! He thought.

As Alex thrust faster, Darren was unable to stop himself from letting out whimpering moans every time the cock would go balls deep inside of him and he would feel Alex's strong legs on his skin.

"Yeah, you like that now don't you boy?" Alex moaned out.

"I.... I don't know." Darren moaned out.

"Fuuuuckk!!" Darren moaned out loudly when Alex's cock hit a spot inside of him that sent shocks of pleasure through his body.

"What was that?" Darren moaned out.

"That's your special spot, it means you're going to love what I'm going to do to your little arsehole!" Alex moaned out, gripping onto Alex's thighs and starting to fuck him properly.

Over and over the cock would keep hitting the spot sending big waves of pleasure through him.

"Oh fuck!" Darren moaned out, not believing how good it felt to be fucked.

"That's it, you love me fucking you now don't you bitch?" Alex moaned out as he went faster and faster in the used arsehole.

"Yes sir!" Darren moaned not able to hide his pleasure.

"You think you can fuck my with? Well, you are going to be my dirty slut now!" Alex moaned out slapping Darren's arse.

"Yes sir! Please!" Darren moaned out in pleasure, loving being fucked!

"You like being my little gay whore, don't you?" Alex asked, stopping and holding his cock balls deep inside of his arse.

"Please don't stop!" Darren moaned out, wanting the feeling of being fucked again.

"Don't stop what?" Alex asked.

Darren didn't want to say it, but there was nothing left in him to fight this amazing feeling.

"Please don't stop fucking me sir! Destroy my fucking arsehole!" He moaned out.

"You fucking slut!" Alex moaned and carried on hammering into the boy's tight arsehole.

For a while all that could be heard was the slapping of Alex's skin on Darren's and Darren's loud moans filling the air.

Suddenly, Alex pulled his cock fully out of the boy's arsehole.

"Nooooooo!" Darren moaned, not believing he just moaned for the cock leaving him.

"Get on the bed on all fours gay boy!" Alex ordered.

"Yes sir." Darren agreed, desperate to have the cock back inside of him.

He got fully undressed and got on his hands and knees on the bed, in a position he has had Mrs Bates many times. A position he never expected to find himself in!

With his head on the pillow and his arse in the air he looked back and watched as this amazing god of a man got onto the bed naked, his hairy and muscly body turning Darren on more.

As he watched Alex line his cock back up with his arse, suddenly he arched his back up and moaned out loudly.

"Yeeeess! Fuck meee!!" He screamed as the cock filled his arsehole again.

"Do you fuck my wife like this?" Alex roared out as he pounded into the loosened arsehole.

"I don't fuck her as good as this!" Darren moaned out, not believing how good this huge fucking cock could feel!

"That's right you fucking slut! You thought you could get away with fucking my wife! Well, you are going to be my regular gay boy now!" Alex moaned.

Darren didn't care, moaning back.

"Yes sir! I will be your slut! Please don't stop fucking me!"

"Wank your cock bitch!" Alex ordered.

"Thank you, sir!" He moaned back, reaching his cock with his hand that was dripping in precum.

He wanked faster and faster knowing it wouldn't be long until he came with this massive cock inside of him.

"That's it, clench your arsehole bitch!" Alex moaned out.

As Darren knew he was about to cum he could feel his arsehole tensing around the giant cock.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum!" Alex roared.

Then a shock of pleasure struck Darren like a lightning bolt and his cock started pouring cum.

"FUUCKKINGG CUM INSIDE MEE!!" He screamed out.

"FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" Alex moaned.

Darren could feel his insides being filled with this perfect man's cum, shot after shot of his hot cum filling his bowels as his own cum covered the sheets below as he carried on wanking his hard cock.

"So, fucking good!!" Darren moaned out.

Alex held his cock balls deep inside of the well fucked arsehole, making sure every drop of cum went into his arsehole.

"Such a tight hole." Alex said grabbing onto Darren's arse.

"That was unbelievable." Darren said gasping for air.

As soon as Alex pulled out Darren flopped onto the bed, landing in the huge puddle of his own cum.

He could feel his gaped arsehole having the air hit it and cum pouring out of him.

"Look at you, the boy my wife cheated on me with. Now you're my little gay slut." Alex said.

"Yes sir." Darren said, still delirious from the good fucking.

Darren couldn't move, his body exhausted from the fucking but he could hear Alex moving around him. When he finally got the strength the move, he turned around and saw that Alex was behind him, clearly taking photos of Darren on his stomach, his legs spread and his arsehole leaking with cum.

"There we go." He said.

"Please delete those!" Darren said sitting up in a panic, realising he is covered in his own cum.

"I don't think so. No one will see them, as long as you carry on doing as I say." Alex said.

Darren knew he had no control, there was nothing he could do to this giant man, so he hung his head and said." Yes sir."

Alex walked up to him and placed a hand on Darren's shoulder.

"Good boy, now go for a shower. You are covered in cum." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Darren said.

In the shower, it took a while to get all of the cum off of him. He leant round and tried to clean all of the cum pouring out of his arsehole which was now sore from all the fucking.

Drying himself with a towel, he left the room with the towel wrapped around him, going to pick up his clothes Alex said from the bed.

"I don't think so."

"W-What do you mean?" Darren asked confused, assuming he was going home.

"Drop the towel." Alex ordered.

Darren looked at him confused, but Alex just gave him a grin to say "Don't question me."

So, Darren dropped the towel and was once again naked in front of this man.

Alex was still naked and went to lie down fully on the bed, holding himself up with his elbows.

"Come and suck my dick." He ordered.

"But, you just cum? Aren't you finished?" Darren asked.

"Unless you want me to send the videos and photos I have of you to my wife and all of your colleagues you will not question me again." Alex threatened.

"Yes sir." Darren said defeated.

Getting onto the bed, he grabbed onto Alex's hard cock.

How can he be hard again so quick?

Opening his mouth, Darren took the cock back between his lips. Although he just had his cock in Darren's arse it didn't taste or smell bad. He quickly reverted back to enjoying sucking dick and was quickly bobbing up and down on the cock passionately. Pulling it out, Darren spit on the head and rubbed it around the cock and then took it as far down his throat as possible.

"Lick my balls!" Alex ordered.

Pulling the cock out, Darren started running his wet tongue along Alex's smooth balls, taking them into his mouth and softly sucking on them.

He felt Alex put a hand on top of his head and lift up his arse.

"Now lick my arsehole bitch!"

Darren had no desire to lick another man's arse, but he knew better than to argue. So, he stuck out his tongue and pushed it up against the tight arsehole.

Flicking his tongue up and down along the little hole, Alex started to moan louder.

"Mmmm yes I like that you bitch."

"Mmmmm." Darren moaned now enjoying rimming this man.

"Get back to my cock gay boy!" Alex ordered.

Not hesitating, Darren wrapped his lips around the big cock and started bobbing up and down, loving the feeling of having a big cock back in his mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." He moaned, loving being a cocksucker.

"Look at me." Alex ordered.

Looking up, he saw Alex was pointing his phone at him.

There was no point in moving now, Alex had all he needed to destroy Darren, so he kept looking at the camera and continued to bob up and down on the huge cock, gagging and spitting all over it.

"Swallow my cum my new cocksucker!" Alex moaned.

"Mmmmmmm!" Darren moaned in joy, tasting another hot load of cum filling his mouth. He bobbed up and down on the fat cock to get every drop of cum and swallowing it all down like a good slut.

After he was done, Darren remained naked on the bed as he watched Alex getting dressed. Once he had his clothes on, he said.

"Next time my wife invites you to fuck her in our house you will tell me." He said.

"Yes sir." Darren replied, knowing he had to do whatever this man wanted.

"Good boy. I will speak to you soon." And then Alex left.

Darren got dressed and rushed home, once back he went straight to his bedroom and jumped on his bed.

Lying there he thought to himself.

Do I deserve this? I did have an affair with a married woman. Maybe this is what I get for it.

His arsehole was hurting from the fucking.

I can't believe I did that! And how good it felt! I loved it, I have never thought of a man before, but it was amazing!

It was a restless night for Darren, tossing and turning thinking of what is going to happen. Panicking about his job and about his sexuality.

Suspicious Mrs Bates

Mrs Bates wasn't at work for a few days. She hasn't been in touch with Darren either, and neither has her husband.

Every day Darren would find himself checking his phone every five minutes waiting for a text off of one of them. The waiting killing him.

He was constantly horny, but what frustrated him was that he wasn't just horny for Mrs Bates. He tried to remember the feeling of Alex's big cock inside of him, even going to finger himself a few times but nothing was as good.