Game of Moans: Mom Reads My Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, it seems silly for us to sleep in separate rooms. Wouldn't you prefer sleeping with your mommy?"

"Yes, yes I would." I didn't need to be asked twice!

I removed my robe and draped it over a chair, then crawled naked into bed. Mom was in the bathroom completing her "evening ritual." I was hard as a rock and beside myself with excitement and anticipation. Mom came out of the bathroom totally nude and slipped into bed. We wasted no time intertwining ourselves. The whole night was a flurry of petting and groping. We were acting like teenagers at a drive-in movie.

It was bound to happen. I came, squirting my ejaculate all over mom's stomach. She immediately rolled over on her back in an attempt to keep it from running onto the bed,

"Here, let me get something to clean that up." I said as I began to get up.

"No, no, don't bother, I can take care of this." She said while rubbing my cum, and there was a lot of it, all over herself. She was even scooping it up and rubbing it all over her face.

She couldn't help but notice that I was looking at her sort of befuddled. "I hope this doesn't gross you out. Years ago I was told that applying fresh sperm to your skin is one of the best things you can do for your complexion. Supposedly, several very well known actresses have been doing this for years as one of their beauty secrets, I have no idea if that's true, but I tried it, and it really seemed to work! Your dad was always happy to keep me supplied with his fresh skin cream."

"Well then, in that case, I guess you've got yourself a new supplier!" I said.

The next day, we took my laptop computer out to the garden and continued working on our story. We were reveling in the gorgeous weather while naked to the world. Mom was typing away on the computer and I was standing behind her rubbing sun screen onto her back and shoulders when I sensed we weren't alone.

"Mom" I whispered, "someone is watching us...off to your left...behind the fence."

"My neighbors. They're harmless. They're always sneaking peeks. I just ignore them."

"It doesn't bother you?" I asked.

"No, not at all, why should it? In fact, I find it kind of exciting. Just pretend they're not there."

"I'll try, but it's hard for me not to feel self conscious."

"Let's just concentrate on what we're doing." Mom said gesturing toward the computer.

And so, we focused on our story. As evening approached we felt we had reached a point where we were happy with the entire draft.

"So, is that it? What's next? Can we post it?"

"Well, we can, but I always prefer to let the story sit over night. We can give it a final 'once-over' tomorrow and if it still looks good, we'll submit it."

"Wow, this is so fun! I can't wait! We need to celebrate our literary accomplishment!"

"Let's go inside. I'm sure we've given the neighbor's enough of a thrill for one day." So we collected our stuff and headed into the house.

The next day Mom and I re-read our story individually, but neither of us found much, if anything, in the way of corrections. I showed Mom the mechanics involved in submitting a story and then we were all set.

"Okay Mom, are you ready to pull the trigger?"

"Me!?! Why me?" Mom asked.

Well, in all fairness, this is your story. In fact, we could set up your own account, and you could submit it as your own. How does that sound?"

"I guess I wouldn't mind that, but for now, can I just piggy-back with you, on your account?"

"Certainly! But from now on, let's call it 'our' account. Actually, I love the idea of us being a team and sharing the account." And with that, together we hit the submit button.

Over the next few days Mom was continually logging on to see it her story had been published. Then, after what seemed like forever, Mom came running up to me,

"Our story! It's been posted! I can't believe it! They've already posted some comments too! I can't wait to see what people think about it!"

We sat down together, looked at the posted story and read the comments. I had warned Mom about the inevitable nasty trolls, but all the comments we read were glowing! In fact the story had, by far, the highest rating yet of any story on my account and the glowing comments were begging for more! Mom and I were starting a whole new phase in our lives and we couldn't wait for our own next chapter.

12