Game of Sexcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hun, what happened?" She seemed to look at me with her big brown eyes and turned her curvy sexy body towards me.

"Well," she said, reluctantly, "I had another match. Sighs, do all matches end the same if you lose?"

"That you get fucked, yes", grins. "Well let's dance a little so you forget it."

"OK :)"

They dance together for a few dances. It looks nice with her curvy body.

"Shall we rest?"

"OK, she said."

I put her on the bed and hug her. After some time I kiss her and click at her bra so it disappears.

"Oops," she said.

"Yeah, it's this game," I explain as I click on her panties and on my clothes as well. "Damn game," I say.

"OMG, we are both nude," she said.

"Well, I don't mind," I grin, as I let my cock grow bigger.

"Hum," she said. "What is happening to your cock?"

"It's happy to see your sexy nude body. Why don't we use it?"

"Well, you mean we have sex together?"

"Yes. If you sit on that action-ball, we have sex together :)"

She lay there nude and thinking. After some time she sits on the ball. He sits on another ball and suddenly they were having sex together. She could change poses from a menu, this was really fun. She could ride him, or let him take her from behind, or from front as usual. After she had tested most of techniques, feeling rather flustered, she got dressed and logged out.

She lay down on her bed feeling rather flustered. That was fun, but it was just a game. Without really thinking about it, her right hand slowly got inside her pants and panties and was cupping her cunt. She felt her heat radiate from there. Slowly her left hand went and cupped her breast. Trailing the slit with one finger, she felt the moisture. She sat up and got rid of the shirt and bra and lay down again. Now she could tease her nipples and drag them out a little. She felt her nipples stiffen and her cunt became moister. She let out a little moan. She got rid of her pants and panties and spread her legs and put in two fingers into her wet cunt.

Andrew had got excited. He had fucked his mum's avatar! Maybe it was time to confront her, to tell her who he was in the game and tell her he knows who she is in the game! He thought about it as he walked towards her door and hoped that this would make them come closer. He opened her door.

"Mu..., he started, but then he lost his voice as his jaw fall open. There was his sexy mum, completely nude, well except for her socks he smirked, laying on the bed frantically rubbing her cunt. She lifted her hips, as to reach her fingers, grunting. He saw that her eyes were somewhat glazed.

Eh, another time, maybe, he thought for himself, as he carefully closed the door.

Back in his own room, he threw himself onto the bed and took his painfully hard cock from his pants.

"Ah," he said and started to frantically jack himself of, trying to remember his mum's body. He had seen her big white, soft melons with big brown wrinkled areolas and darker nipples, her soft belly with the strong legs holding up her hips and the landing strip leading to her big pink swollen lips. He nearly came just by the thought of her body.

Maria landed after a blessed orgasm that left her out of breath for some seconds. Damn, she had been more worked up by that game than she had realized. She lay down and felt the afterglow for awhile, when a weak memory began to creep into her conscious. Had someone actually opened her door? And had that someone said mu...? Could it really have been her son? She pondered about the facts that her son might just have seen her in all her nude glory - getting an orgasm!

The next day Maria trained for a short time with kicking in the game, but felt she needed better weapons, like spears for example. She looked around and after some time found a nice long spear that she bought. She trained for awhile with it and felt her self-confidence rise again. She smiled to herself; now she will show those bastards!

But it was time to start dinner, as Andrew was going to come home soon. Reluctantly she logged out and started preparing dinner.

She heard him coming through the door, with his usual "hi mum", but then, to her surprise he came into kitchen and hugged her! Wow, she didn't make any complaints about that, instead she felt the small hair on her neck rise as she smiled.

"What are we eating mum?" He asked as he sat down at the kitchen table.

Still a little zoned out after the hug, it took Maria some seconds to return and answer.

Andrew helped her set the table and they had a nice chat about his day at school. Maria couldn't remember when they last had such a nice dinner together. He even helped to clear away the dishes before disappearing up to his room.

Well, there was nothing on TV, so she could go up and log in to this game and train some more. She went up and logged in. Now she was the dreadful Maria with kick and a spear. She grinned. Now it was time for PLAY!

She waited some seconds thinking about her earlier bad experience, before she bravely pressed Enter.

She came to the same Arena, but first nothing happens and then this guy And99 came out!

He had a sword and armor over his clothes. What the hell, she had time to think before he came at her. She held him at bay with her spear, trying to hit him. He was damn fast! Thanks to the spear, he wasn't so close that she could kick him. He didn't even try! He circled her like a damn satellite, close, but not so close that she could hit him with the spear.

Then suddenly he came in close when he was behind and hit her before she had time to turn. Damn. She fell down and lost her blouse.

Now she was more careful and tried to turn around with him in a kind of war-dance, but he was so much faster and suddenly she had lost her pants, damn. Now she must fight in her red underwear and even though she got some kick hits on him, she was soon nude.

This is a damn male game, she thought. Now she had to fight for one last fight bare-assed!

After she lost that she was just lying there, unable to move. He undressed and unceremoniously started to fuck her. She stared, not sure if she wanted to see this or not. She could log out, but decided against it.

She felt angry but was a little moist between her legs. At last he was finish and she could log out.

Andrew felt a little guilty when he later went down to watch TV and maybe cuddle with mum. He shouldn't have done that, he said to himself. He knew that a sword was faster than a spear, but his poor mum, as a rookie, didn't know and he had used that to his advantaged. He sighed quietly for himself. Her avatar looked so great, and nearly like her, so he couldn't resist to shine with his fighting skills, without thinking about that every fight ends like this. Well, maybe he also wanted to take his mum again.

He saw his mum was sitting in the sofa. He thought he literally saw the smoke coming out from her ears. He could see from a distance her stiff back and that she was pissed. She had changed into her night robe.

"Hi mum," he said as he sat down close to her and laid an arm over her shoulders. She didn't react, so he continued and asked what was on TV.

"Oh, just some old silly movie," she answered.

After some time he felt that she began to relax a little and lean towards him. He smiled as he felt her left big breast pressed into his side. He held her closer to him with his arm and she snuggled closer. He noticed that her robes was open a little, showing her damn fine legs and her sheer nightgown.

He thinks, it's now or never, passing a border that no son should do as he carefully rested his free hand down on her robe, feeling her right breast through it.

He gets no reaction, so he bravely begins to feels it and knead it. He heard her gasp, but she didn't stop him. As he continued to knead her breast he felt the nipple protrude, hard and erect. With his other hand he made small circles on her neck. He noticed her quickened breathing. He let his hand leave her breast and slowly traveled downwards over her belly. Her breathing became a little ragged.

"Mum," he said.

"Mmm?" she asked.

" I'm And99," he said, holding his hands and his breath, waiting for her response. After a while he felt her stiffen as she gasped.

"You!" She spat out. "I should have known," she added after a while. She angrily took away his hands and rose from the sofa. She stomped upstairs and banged the door to her room shut.

Oops, that went well, frowned Andrew. What to do now? He contemplated the situation for awhile, but decided the best was to take the bull by the horn. He cared for his mother and didn't want to leave her alone in this vulnerable situation. And if he dug a little deeper and was truthful to himself, he were still horny. So he too went upstairs and carefully knocked on her door.

"Mum," he asked as he slowly open the door. He got no response as he peered inside. He saw that she lay on her back, on the bed, showing most of those damn fine legs.

"Why," she said with a low tired voice. "Why did you beat me and then fuck me?"

He walked slowly closer, thinking fast what to answer.

"It's only a game mum," he answered apologetically, as he sat down on the bed.

"But still..." she persisted with a weak voice.

"Well, what can I say? You both have really sexy bodies and you really managed to get your avatar to look like you mum," he said as he laid a hand on her robe, over her tummy, noticing that the robe had opened up nearly to her crotch.

"So you mean you want to fuck your mum, just like that avatar?" She asked with a trembling voice.

"Well, I have thought about it," he answered and started to loosen up the knot that held her robe. "And I think you don't mind," he adds with a crooked smile as he opened up her robe and took in her whole magnificent body through the sheer nightgown. Her big white breasts with big brown areolas and darker nipples and farther down he saw her soft belly and those damn fine legs.

"Oh," she said when he leant over her and reached up and to draw down her panties. He stared at her crotch with the trimmed bush, but noticed that she shaved her lips. They protruded a little in a darker color. She even lifted her hips as he pushed the night gown up and then off her. At last she lay there totally nude in all her glory. She looked at him mesmerized. He quickly undressed himself and her eyes went big as he at last dropped his boxer-shorts. Her eyes were transfixed on his erect penis. It was big and the head was blue-red and swelling.

He lay down over her, nuzzling her neck and kissing his way from her ear down to her collarbone as she shivers. He continued licking down over one breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth as he grabbed the other white breast.

"Ah," she said and her back tensed in a bow, willingly meeting his greedy mouth. Without a conscious thought, her hands lifted and landed on his neck, holding him closer.

Well, he thinks to himself as he moves to the other breast and nipple, I'm not going anywhere soon. I can stay here for hours and enjoy this lovely body.

"Ah," she moans as she holds him close and starts to move her hips, a little restless.

With one last lick, he reluctantly leaves her breast and licks downwards over a nervous tummy. He takes a look at her pubes and then continues down on the inside of one of her legs. He gave her a small bite that made her jump a little. He licks his way upwards and she opened her legs more and more. He can see that her lips are glistening with wetness. He stops just before he touches them and then continues with the other leg.

"Please," she whispers, "I need you." She opened her legs more and tries to reach him.

He smiles and starts to lick the shaved lips, up and down.

"Ah,", she says. "Yezzz.".

He is letting his tongue getting deeper with every lick, slowly penetrating her. He likes her taste and her ragged breath. He noticed she is close, so he used his thumb on her clit as he continued to lap her as deep as he can. She begins to shake and then lift her hips and screams. Slowly he takes away his face and crawls up her body to give her a small kiss and lay close and hold her. After awhile he saw a smile and a tear.

"That was so beautiful," she explains. "I thought I would feel dirty, doing it with my own son, but... it felt so right, so beautiful and made me feel so good," she added with a grin.

She put a tentative hand on his cock and lets it travel up and down, marveling of the softness of the skin on this hard tool.

"It's a pity to waste it, don't you think?" She asked with a grin and rose up from the bed. She sat slowly down over him and aimed his tool to her opening. Slowly she sinks down, taking the steel hard cock all the way in. It was a long time ago since she had felt this full. She was slick enough for it to glide smoothly in all the way up to the hilt. She grunted as she bottomed out. She then began to slowly ride him as he played with her big breasts, squeezing them and tweaking and pulling the nipples.

At last I'm fucking my mum, he thought, and she is lovely. He stopped thinking and just got lost in the feeling, as she leant forward kissing him passionately. He met her hungry mouth and they wrestle with their tongues. After some time he can't be passive any longer and he lifts his hips to meet her every time. She now increases her speed and lands harder on him, grunting. She tilts her hips forward to get more pressure on her clit as she breaths faster.

"Faster," she screams and he obliges, putting his all energy into it.

"Oh, my god," she screams as she tenses up and then she comes down like a ragged doll on him.

"Hold me hard," she whispers after a while, "like you never want me to go."

"Oh mum," he said. "I don't want you to go. I'm sorry for how I have behaved, but I think you are so damn sexy. I want to sleep in your bed from now on and I can assure you I will take care of your sexual needs from now on," he smirked.

"Well," she says. "I'm not going to complain about that. When will you be ready for round two?" she giggled.

12