Game Of Tactics Deception And Skill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over me pulling the pillow over and laying it under his back, raising his knees and opening his legs as way of invitation. I applied oil to both of us which was endearing to do leaned over him looking into his brown eyes which seemed to be smiling at me, I started to caress and prod as I had felt him do to me. Suddenly I penetrated sliding in, in one movement until I was stopped, slowly withdrew and repeated it more slowly, I could feel a nice tightness in my penis this time with an aroused feeling rise. As I repeated this each time my feeling became more and more intense until I felt my whole body run with sweat as my cum built. We were now harmonizing our movements together until I couldn't hold back any longer and had to let go. The deluge felt intense I could hear Sir Harold's long low sigh of satisfaction, we parted and lay their together again.

As Sir Harold moved I thought we were going to enjoy each other again but was disappointed when he said we better get ready as Phillipe and Iain will have finished their games. We showered together and redressed, returning to our rooms down the wrought iron spiral staircase then silently up the large circular staircase to our rooms, shoes and shirt in hand with no noise so not to draw attention to us. As Sir Harold opened his bedroom door it had a loud distinctive medieval creak about it, I carried on to the room I was to share with Iain. As I was closing the bedroom door I could hear the distinctive creak of Sir Harold's bedroom door open and close.

Even in the low light I could see both our beds had been pushed together, the bed sheets fully turned down with Iain lying naked looking up at me. When he said have you sealed the agreement with Sir Harold, I just smiled and nodded yes. Ok why don't you come and join me, I dropped my shirt and removed my kilt by undoing its rasping static sounding velcro. As I lay down Iain came over putting his arm over me saying is this what you did with Sir Harold and replayed what we had done in the turret boudoir room, and again as the sun broke in the morning. By then I had went from not knowing to having had sex with two different friends and obtaining my dream of joining the chess exhibition circuit. After showering together and hearing the caterers van arrive, we went down to join Sir Harold and Phillipe for breakfast.

When we arrived they were waiting for us, we all helped ourselves to breakfast, nothing being said about last night's escapades, although Phillipe gave me that knowing look which made me feel guilty. The breakfast discussions were somewhat subdued, mainly other than Iain, we were all hung over from the night before. Plan of the day was we would relax in the morning and leave after having a light lunch. Iain and Phillipe elected to go for a walk along the shore before joining us for morning coffee, Sir Harold asked me if I would like to join him in the hot tub.

As we sat in the tub side by side I could feel Sir Harold massage my leg with his hand, I was getting an erotic high from it and thinking about last night. Sir Harold explained that Phillipe would arrange the first of my playing engagements and let me know where and when in a couple of weeks. For the next hour and a half we sat there listening to Sir Harold's favorite classical music as he continued to massage my leg. Boats sailed past us on the lake and the occasional military low flying aircraft passed in front of us with their throaty sports car sounding engine.

When Iain and Phillipe returned we joined them with our wet hair and wet towel wraps for coffee. Phillipe asked me to tell them about my sex life, my answer was until last night, non-existing. Sir Harold gave a satisfaction and Iain a guilty smile, Phillipe looked as though he had lost out. Sir Harold said you will have to come down again for a weekend with Phillipe and me but bring a friend. I may have been on a high in the hot tub but I was on an even bigger high now, that my wrap was not concealing. After lunch we left but took the slow scenic route through the lakes, both Iain and I with only shorts on talked about sex.

The following Thursday chess club night, Iain was over at Edinburgh University tutoring and talent scouting, that I met Calum Semple a visiting Theology student from Inverness University. He was a very bubbly and always smiling character, when he introduced himself to me said discreetly that he was gay, I discreetly replied so am I. We seemed to take an instant liking to each other so much so that we shared a bed in my halls of residence that night, what an athletic night that was too, and the following night before he returned to Inverness, I learnt a lot from Calum. Iain changed my weekly personal tuition nights to Tuesday's, and as he lived just outside Helensburgh involved an overnight stay with him. These arrangements became a regular occurrence.

A week later I received a phone call from Phillipe inviting me to a meal at his hotel in Glasgow where he would give me a list of chess tournament fixtures. That Saturday after I saw Calum off home to Inverness I went to see Phillipe in the newly refurbished 5 Star Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow. He listed the first three venues, with many more to follow, where I would play a new popular form of speed chess against the clock, each competition being on a Thursday afternoon and televised.

1) Groundhog Private Members Club, Glasgow.

2) Eucalyptus Private Members Club, Nr Turnberry.

3) Eucalyptus Private Members Club, Nr Salisbury.

We had an excellent meal that night and I didn't get home until the following day after breakfast, Phillipe enjoyed the athletic approach.

My first afternoon tournament come exhibition game was held in the Groundhog Night Club in Glasgow, I played on its horseshoe stage with makeup on and a white lightweight almost translucent shirt with a Black Knight logo and slacks on. It was filmed and streamed live onto the web. I received £250 appearance money and won another £500 coming in third, I also received a one month complimentary membership from the Club.

That night Calum was my guest, we visited the towels optional sauna being photographed by Tim the Club's discreet photographer, that's what he told us. Then watched the Iron Man and Dames and Sluts competition finals, which was quite spectacular to watch each time the lights strobed the competitors and judges appeared naked on stage. Calum being a man of the cloth surprised me with his enthusiastic banging on the table and lewd cat calls at the competitors. I remember thinking his sermons would be very popular. It also occurred to me that when I was on stage I was dressed as the judges were, was I flashing too.

Two weeks later, at Phillipe's personnel invitation, Calum accompanied us to the Eucalyptus Club near Turnberry, I didn't expect it to be that type of club but now understood why it was dubbed the Pink Chess & Exhibition Tournament. We spent a very athletic and tiring night for Phillipe in his executive bungalow at the nearby Trump Turnberry Hotel.

The following weekend Phillipe invited both of us down to Bowness for the weekend for Calum to meet Sir Harold in person. Both Sir Harold and Phillipe admitted to being exhausted after our visit. We all agreed one thing about Calum was his sense of humor, each time before we started would say, for what I about to receive may I be truly thankful.

©sean943shorteroticstories


12