Game of Thrones - The Soldier Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Stark soldier is order to protect Lady Arya.
2.8k words
4.09
35.2k
42
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers

Chapter 1 - First Day

Walking through the gates of Winterfell for the first time as a Stark soldier was a proud moment. A young man who had dreamt of fighting for honour and glory since he was a young boy.

Looking around Winterfell, you couldn't help but notice people hustling around the place. The royal family was here. The King wanted Ned Stark, the lord of Winterfell and his greatest friend, to be the new hand of the king. Lord Stark had yet to decide as to whether to accept this offer, which would take him to King's Landing.

"Oi you, come here, NOW!" Yelled a rather angry looking guard in the middle of the courtyard. Vidon quickly ran over to the man, carrying his small bag of personal belongings with him. He also carried a shield with the Stark sigil on it.

"Yes sir." Vidon said as he approached the man.

"Are you Vidon... Vidon Snow?" He asked, reading from a piece of paper.

"Yes sir, that's me sir." Vidon replied.

"Good, says here that you're an excellent swords man and have a keen eye for spotting

danger. This means you have been chosen to be the personal guard of Lady Arya Stark. Report to her quarters immediately." He said, before walking off to intercept another group of soldiers who had just walked through the gate.

"Right." Vidon said quietly to himself. He began to walk off, despite not knowing where to go.

He scanned the courtyard, looking for a clue as to where to go. It was then that his eyes where captured by a young woman walking right through the middle of the courtyard. She was incredible. If she didn't dress like a commoner, he might have thought she was a lady just from her beauty.

She had shoulder length brunette hair that was a little messy. Her face was strikingly beautiful bar the few smudges of mud on her face.

She was dressed in dirty rags that left little to the imagination. She was rather small, about 5'3. Her small size only made her tits look bigger. They bounced in her dirty top as she walked. A vast amount of cleavage was on display as her top plunged low.

She smiled as she saw Vidon's jaw hung low. She carried on walking towards what looked like the entrance to the castle. As she did, Vidon noticed her rear. Sat beneath her slim waist was an incredibly tight and round bubble butt that swayed effortlessly as she went. Every male in the courtyard was ogling that perfect arse as it went.

Once she entered the castle and was out of sight, Vidon was finally able to gather his thoughts.

'What was I supposed to be doing again?' He thought to himself. He stood there for a few seconds before he remembered. Quickly grabbing his bag. He marched off towards the castle entrance.

Once inside the castle, Vidon walked down multiple corridors in search of Lady Arya's chambers. As he did, he caught someone's eye. Vidon didn't see the man approach until he'd started speaking to him.

"You look lost lad." Vidon turned and was greeted by the slightly amused face of Lord Eddard Stark.

"Lord Stark." Vidon quickly responded and knelt before the great man.

"Haha, get up lad, where is it you're supposed to be?" Ned asked.

"I have been assigned as the personal guard to Lady Arya, my lord. However, I don't know my way around."

"Arya? hahaha, good luck lad, any guard ever assigned to protect my daughter has been dismissed for losing her too many times. You see Arya likes to act... rather un-lady like. She often sneaks out to practice sword fighting with the butcher's boy." Ned told Vidon, as he escorted the young man through the winding corridors of Winterfell.

"So, she's a bit of a hand full." Vidon said, as followed Lord Stark.

"Ha just a bit. But don't worry son, I'm sure you can keep up with her." He replied.

"He we are." Ned said, as they approached the wooden door of Arya's room. Just as Lord Stark was about to knock. A voice was heard behind them.

"Father?" They both turned and Vidon saw the same young woman that had caused a stirring in his trousers earlier.

"Arya look at you. We have the feast with the king in a couple of hours, you're eighteen now and walking around with mud all over you isn't very lady like." Ned said. Arya was still just as dirty as she had been earlier.

"Sorry Father, I'll be ready for the feast, I promise." She said as she noticed Vidon for the second time that day.

"Who's that?" Arya asked.

"This is... What was your name lad?" Ned turned asking Vidon.

"Vidon Snow my lord."

"This is Vidon, he is your new personal guard." Ned said, before turning to leave.

"Good luck lad." He said, before disappearing down the corridor.

Vidon and Arya stood there for a few moments, silence filling the air. Vidon tried not to sneak a peak at her incredible body.

Arya smiled as she saw the young soldier before her squirm slightly.

"Wait here, while I go get ready for the feast." Arya said, she made sure to brush her arse against his crotch as she squeezed past him.

Vidon watched as she disappeared behind her wooden door. Once he was alone, he slumped back against the wall and sighed.

Vidon waited outside Arya's room for an hour and a half, a few handmaidens came and went in that period. They all left giggling at him as they went.

As the time for the feast approached, Catelyn Stark, the Lady of Winterfell arrived to collect her daughter. Vidon let her in and after a couple of minutes they both left Arya's chambers.

Arya looked completely different to when he first saw her. She looked breath-taking. Gone was any mud from her face. Her hair fell down her back in braids. She was wearing a simple blue dress that failed to hide her great assets. Her dress made her tits appear even bigger as they threatened to come free.

She walked past Vidon giving him a great view of her gorgeous arse as she went. She asked him to wait outside her room until her return. As Arya and Catelyn went around the corner towards the great hall, Arya turned and quickly blew Vidon a kiss.

Startled, he shook his head.

'She's a lady Vidon, get your act together.' He thought to himself.

The feast went on for hours, Vidon could hear the festivities despite how far away from it he was. However, no matter how bored he was or how tired he got. He stayed at his post, making sure Lady Arya's room was secure.

After having stayed on watch for several hours now. Vidon soon heard footsteps and voices approaching. He stood up a little straighter and was soon in the presence of Robb Stark, the heir to Winterfell and Arya. Robb dragged his little sister back to her room.

"Hey, you. Lady Arya here has had a little too much to drink while at the feast. She thinks just because she's a woman now that she can do as she pleases. Make sure she gets in to bed and stays there until dawn." Robb said to Vidon. Vidon put down his shield and came to help support Arya to her room. Robb quickly turned and headed back to the feast.

As Vidon helped Arya in to her room he could feel her big tits press up against his side. He got her to her bed and stood before her. He could feel her eyes burning into him.

"There we are Milady; I'll be right outside if you need me." Vidon said as he turned to leave. Before he could though, a small hand grabbed his arm. Looking back around he saw Arya holding him back. She gazed deeply into his eyes, so deeply that he couldn't look away.

"Milady, I should go." He said, Arya however, didn't look away. Instead she walked to the door and locked it. Then she slowly walked back to Vidon and began to remove his leather armour. He stood there not daring to move as piece by piece was removed until he stood there topless, only his trousers remained.

Vidon was hard as a rock by this point. Arya stood in front of him, she was easily dwarfed by his 6'1 frame. This meant that her attention was quickly brought to the object in his trousers.

Her eyes shot open in shock. She stared intently at the bulge before her. Slowly and gently she placed her hand on his trousers and touched the object of her desires.

"Fuck. It's big... It's very big." She stated, more to herself than to Vidon. She licked her lips and reached for the top of his trousers. They both braced themselves for what was about to happen. Arya without any warning quickly yanked down his trousers and Vidon's monster cock sprang out.

It was all so sudden as his giant twelve-inch cock shot forward and slapped Arya in the face.

She yelped from the surprise and reached for her face. It was a good thing that the only person who would normally hear such a sound was inside the room with her, or their fun would have ended before it had even started.

Arya recovered from her initial shock and for the first time, laid eyes on the biggest cock she had ever seen. Vidon didn't dare speak, he could easily be executed if he was discovered.

"It's so big, It's the biggest I have ever seen. I mean it's not like I have seen many, just one actually but, this... this is a cock." Arya said, while tentatively reaching out with her small hands.

She grasped Vidon's hard cock and slowly started to stroke it. Vidon watched intently, still not brave enough to speak. He watched the gorgeous lady of Winterfell stroke his cock. He had an excellent view down her dress and could see her huge tits bounce slightly as she jacked him off.

Arya finally noticed his silence and looked up to meet his eyes. She saw him looking down at her but, not at her eyes. She saw that he was instead just as mesmerised with her tits as she was with his cock.

Smiling to herself, she let go of his cock and began to unlace her dress. She did this quickly and let it fall to the floor. She now knelt before him naked save for her silk panties.

She quickly returned her attention to his cock and she tentatively leant forward. She kissed the tip of his cock and felt it jerk suddenly in her hands.

"Urgh." Was the noise to come from Vidon's mouth as he felt the young lady kiss his cock. He looked down at her and saw that she was running her tongue up and down his length.

"Milady, this has gone to far, I, I could get into real trouble for this. I should go." He stated.

"You will do no such thing. Are you not a Stark soldier?" She said, pulling back from his cock but, not daring to let it go.

"I am Milady." He replied.

"And were you charged to my service?" She asked again.

"Um...Yes Milady."

"Then as far as I can tell, you belong to me and that means so does your giant cock." She stated, before returning to slurping on his shaft.

"Yes Milady." Vidon said quietly. He decided to not think about any possible consequence that might befall him. Instead he decided to just enjoy the feeling of having a gorgeous, young lady with big tits and an incredible arse suck his cock for as long as she wanted.

Arya was in a world of her own, she hated being of noble blood. She had so many expectations and so many rules that she had to follow. She wished she had been born a nobody. Like the guy in front of her. Sure, he had to do his service, but once that was done, he was a free man, capable of doing anything he wanted.

'Perhaps that's why I love breaking the rules so much. To feel free. Although, I don't think there's a specific rule about sucking off your guard. I'm fairly certain that won't matter.'

Arya sucked hard on the top of Vidon's cock. She made sure there was as tight a seal around his cock as possible. She could tell he liked that. His cock kept jerking in his mouth. She stroked the rest of it quickly.

"Urgh, fuck." Vidon said through gritted teeth. He looked down at Arya and saw her swallowing more of his cock. Her mouth was stretched wide around his shaft. He could feel her tongue bathing him in her saliva. Some started to leak out and drip down onto her heaving bosom.

'Fuck those tits. They're so big and beautiful. What I'd give to just squeeze them.' Vidon thought.

Arya could tell any sense of morality about breaking the rules had escaped his mind. All he could think about now was her. She felt his hands as they gripped her head. She could feel him slowly pull her towards him, forcing her to swallow more of his cock.

Arya was already past halfway and with his help she ventured further. He didn't want to push his luck so, he let go of her head once she had about nine inches down her throat. She didn't go any further, Vidon looked into her eyes and could tell she wanted to, but she knew she couldn't.

Arya slowly retreated off of his cock. An audible pop came when Vidon's huge cock came free from her lips. Arya took a deep breath and sat back. Vidon just stared at her, watching her big tits as she breathed rapidly.

"Fuck... That was... Fuck." Was all Arya could say. She didn't take her eyes off of the giant piece of man meat in front of her. She quickly found her breathing returning and lept forward. Grasping the saliva covered cock in her hands she quickly brought to her lips and went again.

Vidon felt her soft lips slide down his cock again. This time she didn't need help returning to nine inches. She took it with ease. Quickly reaching her record, before clamping his cock with her lips once more and pulling back. She went all the way to his cock head but, didn't let him come free.

She repeated this five more times before picking up the pace. Going faster and faster until she didn't pause at either end. Vidon watched as the beautiful brunette sucked his cock for all he was worth.

He saw and felt saliva hitting his lower legs as well as her tits, as she carried on her sloppy blowjob.

Arya never let up. Keeping the same pace for ten minutes as she also stroked what ever wasn't currently in her throat. She wanted it, all of his cum stored in his big balls.

She wasn't far off getting it either. Vidon could feel he was close. His groaning became louder and his legs started to shake a little.

Arya knew he was close and intensified her assault on his giant cock. Her head was nearly a blur. She reached up and gently massaged his balls. Trying to coax his cum from them.

She succeeded. Arya felt his balls tense and his cock too. Before long a roar came from Vidon and he grabbed her little head with one hand, holding her in place. She had the tip of his cock in her mouth as the first blast filled her mouth to the brim.

She quickly swallowed just in time before the next volley came. It too filled her mouth and Vidon could see her cheeks bulging. She swallowed again and again and again as his loads just kept coming. Arya was in awe at just how much cum he produced.

After his tenth load had filled her mouth she was caught out. She didn't swallow quickly enough, and the next load forced her to come off of his cock. Her sweet face was quickly painted in semen. She closed her eyes as she came from the experience of being treated like such a slut.

Vidon watched from above as his cock hosed Arya in cum. He grabbed it and aimed it at her chest. He watched as she came and enjoyed the view as he fired three more loads onto her large tits.

Soon though he ran out. Vidon stumbled backwards until he hit the stone wall of her room. He looked on amazed at the young lady of Winterfell. She had slumped backwards against her bed, now covered in cum. He saw it drip off of her and onto the floor below.

'As far as first days go, this wasn't that bad.' Vidon thought.

Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers