Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjun stood speechless, mouth opening and closing soundlessly, looking at his partner. A small sob came from Prisha and her shoulders began to heave. Charlie, ever the consummate professional, knew when to move on.

"Ladies and gentlemen -- let's hear it for Prisha and Arjun!"

The cute brunette in the dungarees reappeared with a large test tube which she plonked down in front of Charlie before hurriedly ushering the losing pair off stage, the young woman now obviously sobbing uncontrollably.

*****

I became aware of Rebecca sitting next to me for the first time in minutes. Prude or not, I knew that she would have found the last few minutes excruciating. I thought she'd be glaring at me when I turned to her, but she was looking past me, further down the row of seats. A small nod and a little raise of her eyebrows told me that I should surreptitiously turn around and look too. Because of our rushed entrance, I'd not really paid any attention to who we were sat with apart from the fact that the person next to me was a tall young man and next to him was what I assumed to be his pretty blonde girlfriend. A quick glance to my left confirmed my assumption was correct or that they had become more than friends over the intervening 20 minutes; whilst her smiling face was still turned towards the stage her right hand was resting beneath a coat in his lap. Well, not exactly resting: there was a rhythmic motion beneath the coat which explained why her boyfriend was also smiling.

"Shall we go?" I asked, fully expecting her to ne out of her seat before I finished asking the question.

"What? And miss out on all the fun?" she replied in a voice that can only be described as dripping with sarcasm, a fact backed up by the wide-eyed look of surprise she adopted. Her face relaxed into an unamused glare, "It'll be hard to leave now," she said with a pointed glance beyond me. "Let's wait until the interval and sneak away then."

Back onstage, we'd missed the remain three couples emptying their bowls into the giant test tube.

"So altogether you managed to collect 1727 ml of wee! That's £17,270 in the prize fund!"

The audience erupted once more into cheers and applause and wild whooping.

Rebecca sneered slightly. "I'm still not sure that's enough money to compensate for the humiliation of pissing in a bowl in front of hundreds of people."

*****

There was a gap in the proceedings while the pretty girl in the dungarees mopped up spilt piss from the stage. The couple next to me kissed each other and she removed her hand from under the coat -- she reached up to hold his face and caress his hair, so I assumed that he hadn't cum on her hand yet. On stage, Ted wrapped his dressing coat around Rosanna, and they hugged each other, with the unfortunate side effect that I couldn't stare at her body anymore. The black couple seemed to just stand and chat while the middle-aged skanky chav gently stroked her husband's cock and slipped a hand inside her own knickers. I put an arm around Rebecca and pulled her to me, a small part of me hoping that she would offer to stroke my cock like the pretty blonde two seats down had been doing. I rested my hand just above her breast.

*****

"Round Two is called Whose Cock Is It Anyway!" A couple of nervous glances between Ted and Anna. "Our three remaining female contestants will be blindfolded and have their hands cuffed behind their backs! Each of our male contestants will place their penises into each girl's mouth in turn for one minute. All our women have to do is identify whose cock they have sucked in the right order! Each correctly identified cock earns £5,000 for the prize fund!"

As everyone clapped and cheered, the same thought passed through all our minds, and through Anna's as she glanced nervously at Darrell's monster cock -- surely they'd know which was his and which was the smallest of the other two?

Cue Charlie, the all-knowing god of TV game shows.

"But to make things a little harder we've asked some friends to come and join us! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome on stage top UK adult entertainer Roger Cox and former Premiership footballer James Smith!"

Two more men walked on stage waving at the crowd, both dressed in the ubiquitous white dressing gowns. I'll be honest -- Roger Cox didn't look up to much (I mean, I'd watched his stuff 20 years ago when the internet was first around) but the footballer (I researched him later: he made 3 appearances for Blackpool in the 2010-11 season) was a different kettle of fish -- tall and muscular and athletic despite being past the peak of his career.

"Our guests are going to keep their dressing gowns closed until after the girls are blindfolded so they have no way of knowing what they're dealing with until they get the bit between their teeth so to speak." Cue laughter, and a little introductory banter between Charlie and the guests. I still had my arm around Rebecca, and had felt her tense when Round Two was being announced. Now I felt her squirm in her seat, uncross her legs and lean forward. I nervously glanced at her expecting to see new levels of disgust etched onto her face, but was surprised to see, despite her hands covering her mouth again, her eyes wide open and staring at the stage.

On stage, the banter ended, and the three women knelt down (on cushions, I was pleased to see; I was getting worried about their knees...) before they were blindfolded and hands cuffed behind their backs by their husbands. Again, Rebecca squirmed next to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Hmm-mm," was the only reply I got.

At the back of the stage, all five men had now opened their dressing gowns and were stroking themselves to full erection while Charlie made some quip. Roger was fairly large, as befits a porn star, although still not as big as Darrell's big black cock, whilst James the footballer had a very nice 6" sprouting from his fist and a massive pair of balls hanging beneath it. I noticed that for the majority of the men, Anna was their favoured viewing material as they attempted to get hard. I couldn't blame them. After a brief discussion, three of the men walked forward and stood in front of the kneeling women: Roger in front of cute Clara, ex-footballer James in front of Skanky Chav and Darrel and his massive wang in front of Anna.

When everyone was ready, Charlie took centre stage, announced cheerily "Ladies and gentlemen let's play.... Whose Cock Is It Anyway!" and blew an air-horn. Obviously, the girls had been forewarned because they immediately opened their mouths ready to accept the cock in front of them. I watched as Anna's mouth was stretched by Darrel's large head entered it, then entered it some more. He withdrew slightly before thrusting in again; Anna shifted position slightly to accommodate more of the monster as he pushed it in again.

The screens showed a clock counting down from 60 seconds and flicked from one slobber covered cock to another, one face-fucked female to another. I think the clock had got down to about 23 seconds when Rebecca sat forward, staring intently at the stage. She put her hands together, palm to palm but pointing down, and clamped them between her thighs.

"Anna?" I asked, completely bemused. I looked at her, then back at the stage, then back at her. Charlie sounded the air horn again and the three men stepped back from the women. Darrel, bless him, used his dressing gown to wipe Anna's spit and drool from his cock before walking over to his wife and Ted moved in front of Skanky Chav. Roger walked over to Anna and stood in front of her, hard cock glistening and wet with slobber. The air-horn sounded again and once more cocks were thrust into waiting mouths.

Rebecca whimpered. Realisation didn't dawn, it hit me in the face.

"You like this?" I asked, incredulous.

She managed to nod without taking her eyed off the stage.

I looked back at the stage, at the three women, bound and blindfolded, having their faces fucked by an unknown man, by a complete stranger in some cases. I smiled.

"Is this turning you on?"

She dragged her eyes away and looked at me with a look that was a mixture of embarrassment, apology and downright naughtiness and gave a little nod. "Yes," she whispered, barely audible above the noise of the audience. To be honest, I was more than a little surprised. She leant in so that she was closer to me, and hesitantly whispered again. "I... It's... I've always wanted to...."

I looked back at the stage, then back at her. "Have you thought about doing that? Is this your fantasy?"

She nodded, shyly.

I had always asked Rebecca about her fantasies and she had always maintained that she had none, that fantasies were for men who watched porn and wanked off in the shower. I had tried to persuade her that all of those things were aspects of a healthy sex life and that we should not be ashamed of our desires; that fantasies did not have to become reality, that they could remain fantasies. I'd even shared a couple of my own fantasies as examples - I might, for example, wank myself off in the shower imagining having sex with her while people watched but I'd never actually ask her to do it for real! All to no avail. But here she was, obviously excited by something I would never have expected her to have even thought of.

The air-horn blasted again and there was movement on the stage, but I didn't pay it any attention. I was too busy grinning from ear to ear. "Tell me about it." I smirked.

She leant in so close her breath tickled my ear and inhaled deeply.

"I think about being tied up and blindfolded and let men put their cocks in my mouth," she breathed, and sat back. She smiled demurely back at me, and I could see that her hands had moved even further up her skirt, between her legs.

"Men you know?" I asked, "Or strangers?"

"Both..." she admitted.

"Do you make them cum?"

She nodded.

"In your mouth?" She visibly shuddered with pleasure at the thought.

"Sometimes..."

"Sometimes?"

She leaned in again. "Sometimes they cum on my face!" she whispered. I sat and thought about her f=refusal to watch any of the bukkake porn I liked, completely bewildered.

Another blast of the air horn brought our attention back to the stage.

The front of Anna's bodystocking was now drenched in drool as she gave a sloppy blow job to her husband; large ropes of spit hung from her chin. Skanky Chav was doing her best to accommodate Darrel's tool in its entirety while her husband was obviously enjoying watching his member disappearing into Clara's mouth.

I looked back at Rebecca, who was once again transfixed by the show. Her hands were now clamped so far up her thighs that the reinforced tops of her tights were clearly visible -- it was a miracle she wasn't exposing the white knickers I knew she was wearing. Tentatively, I reached over and placed my hands on her thigh and gave her leg a squeeze. Her legs parted slightly and she moved her hands towards her knees, enough for me to slip my hand between her thighs where hers had just been. It may have been my imagination, but it definitely felt hot and clammy down there. She slid forward slightly in her seat and pressed her gusset against my hand before looking up and kissing me, her tongue sliding into my mouth.

"Who?" I asked when our lips parted. "Who do you think about sucking off?" At the same time, I moved my hand so that my fingers were able to apply pressure to her pussy through her tights and knickers, rubbing gently.

"Oh shit," she muttered, parting her legs even further. As the hooter sounded again and the boys rotated for one last round of cock sucking, I sat and imagined Rebecca servicing half a dozen rock hard cocks. I began to rub harder and she let out a low moan of pleasure.

*****

The final round of Whose Cock Is It Anyway started. Roger and Darrel had fulfilled their roles and been sucked off by all three women and went to stand at the back of the stage nursing their erections. James the ex-footballer stood in front of Anna, Ted in front of Clara and the two chavs were paired up with each other. The large screens were focusing on Ted who seemed to be in some discomfort: he was sweating and panting, looking unsure whether he wanted to grab his cock and tug at it or leave it alone. It was clear to everyone that he was approaching the point of no return. Well clear to everyone apart from the blindfolded woman kneeling in front of him. Clara opened her mouth and Ted place his throbbing penis between her lips. I'm sure he tried to keep still but Clara wanted to get an idea of how big his cock was and began to bob her head up and down his shaft, taking more and more into her throat. He closed his eyes, put his hands behind his head and desperately tried to avoid the inevitable.

And he so nearly made it.

The clock was showing 8 seconds left when his cock twitched in her mouth and the fist spurt of cum erupted. Clara obviously hadn't realised how close he was and wasn't prepared: she choked, gagged and pulled her head back. Ted kept cumming, huge wads of spunk landing on the little black girl, the white jizz glistening on her black skin. At the back of the stage, Darrel looked like he was going to lose it completely and thump the man who had just cum in his girlfriend's mouth. Clara, meanwhile was still coughing and gagging. Ted's cock released a final dribble of cum and he finally opened his eyes and looked at the mess he had created.

The audience loved it, clapping and cheering, and so did Rebecca. She clamped her thighs onto my hand, bit onto her own knuckle and whimpered slightly as she watched the woman on stage fulfil her fantasy.

The hooter blasted and Charlie hurried on stage between a livid looking Darrel and an embarrassed looking Ted.

"Congratulations Clara!" he announced brightly. "You've won our... £1000 cumshot bonus!" Behind the smile and the bravado, there was a nervousness we hadn't seen before. "That's £1000 just for you!" he carried on, "and not put into the prize fund!"

Darrel looked slightly placated while Clara eventually got her coughing under control. The big screen showed a close up of her face as she removed the blindfold: eyes watering, mascara smeared and a string of drool and cum hanging from her chin.

"All our contestants need to do now," Charlie continued, glancing behind him as the handcuffs were removed, "Is to write down whose cock they sucked in which order. Remember - each correctly identified cock earns £5,000 for the prize fund! That's a maximum of £75,000!!!"

I turned back to Rebecca while the women on stage wracked their brains trying to guess (surely it would only be a guess?) whose cock they had sucked on first, and grinned at her. "Would you do that for seventy five grand?" I asked. "Or would you do it for nothing?"

"Depends..." she replied. "I still don't think it's enough to be broadcast on TV."

I took hold of her face and kissed her again. "So who do you think of when you imagine sucking random men off?" I asked again.

"Mostly... mostly they're just strangers..." she started, obviously embarrassed. "I, you know, never see their faces. They just sort of... use me... and the leave..."

"Mostly?" I persevered.

"Ok. Sometimes I think of some of the guys at work.... And sometimes of think of.... You and your rugby mates."

For a second I was speechless, and then Charlie's booming voice stopped any further questioning.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the results -- are -- in!" he announced. "Anna, you managed to correctly identify... all five cocks! Congratulations! You've put £25000 into the prize fund and you're through to the next round!" Bless, her, she looked delighted, grinning up at her husband. "Clara and Sharon... one of you correctly guessed the identity of three men while the other one could only identify one. Between you, you have put another £20,000 into the prize fund but the person going through to the next round is... Clara!"

After what had just happened to her, it was a popular result.

"Sharon!" Charlie continued, putting his arm around her. "Sharon! What happened? You only got one cock right -- and it wasn't even your husbands!"

*****

"Now, Round Three is called Black Toy, Black Boy! "

At the time, I didn't really follow the rules as Charlie explained them. Even as I sat there, I thought that if you have to spend this much time explaining the rules, it's a sign that something is wrong with game. No one wants to play a board game when someone spends two hours reading the instructions out, and that's sort of what this felt like. Having watched what followed, I think he said:

  1. Both of the women would kneel on sort of massage table and have increasingly large butt plugs shoved up their arseholes.
  2. The bigger the butt plug, the more money they would win.
  3. To stop their boyfriends cheating somehow, the butt plug insertion would be performed by one of two well-endowed black twins, Eddie and Isiah Johnson.
  4. Once all the butt plugs had been fully inserted, the twins would then sodomise their given contestant -- hence the need for identical twins.
  5. Both women had a safe word they could say to stop their buggery, and their husbands (who would be wearing VR headsets through which they would only be able to see and hear their own partners) could also stop proceedings by pressing a large red button.
  6. The winner, who would progress to the final round, was the woman who took the largest black toy or who was fucked the longest by one of the large black boys.

And yes, the black boys were large. Even semi-erect, they still bigger than anything we'd seen on stage so far -- longer and thicker. I watched as Anna's eyes widened in disbelief at the thought of one of those monsters forcing itself inside her (because it would be forced -- there was no way anyone who wasn't a seasoned porn star could easily accommodate one of those beasts). She looked across at her husband, genuinely worried.

"Now, we know that neither Anna or Clara listed anal as being in their top five sexual preferences. If, at any point you do not wish to continue, ladies, all you have to do is say the safe word you gave us before we began recording and Eddie and Isiah will stop what they are doing -- no matter how much fun they're having!

The cameras whirled round to their new positions as Anna and Clara knelt on the massage tables. On the screens, we could see the cameras focusing on the rear views, their bums sticking up in the air, one screen showing Anna's pale arse surrounded by sheer black nylon and the other with Clara's bubble butt still encased in silky pink knickers. I gazed up as one side zoomed in on Anna's intimate area -- her pussy was clearly wet, her asshole a tiny brown star above it. A second frame appeared on the screens, showing both girl's apprehensive faces in close up... and then the fun began.

Clara's knickers were quickly pulled down exposing her cunt and then a large dollop of lube was deposited on her and Anna's assholes. Two fingers appeared on screen and began to rub the lube into the girls' arses, and we saw them wince as a finger was inserted -- right up to the knuckle in Anna's case. It quickly became clear who was going to win this round -- Clara winced and grimaced with every thrust whilst Anna began to gasp with open-mouthed pleasure, moving her body to accommodate first two then three fingers. When the first butt plug was introduced, we could see her arsehole parting to accommodate it whilst she bit her lip and arched her back; Clara gave a yelp of pain as her twin struggled to force it inside her.