Gamer Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A nerdy girl teases her gamer friends.
1k words
4.01
24.3k
24
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

Chloe watched the four guys amused as she wiggled out of her colorful panties. The nerdy 'DEF DOWN' joke with that cutesy little knight battling a giant, angry kitten right on her crotch had everyone giggling. Those hungry eyes were making her heart pound like never before.

"You really haven't seen any real pussy before, have you?" she teased and shook her naked ass for good measure.

Promising the guys a glimpse at her naked privates had been a phenomenal incentive. The clan really had shown its strength and had beaten Team HellHole to pulp. It had been such a fun tournament!

"I've seen plenty of pussy," boasted Alpha, the informal, self-declared leader of their nerdy little club.

"Sure, drawn pussies on big titted hentai girls. Maybe even some real ones in porn movies. But none of you losers ever touched an actual girl's boobs, let alone her snatch. Right, guys?"

Silence. The four male virgins blushed in sync.

"So, Purple, now that you have successfully embarrassed us to our bones, did you have many cocks up that little slit of yours?" retorted Delta.

"Of course!" lied Chloe, blushing as well, "I had plenty of meat in my box! Thick and thin, large and small, you name it!"

Chloe was surprised that the lie went down so easily, that her false claim went unchallenged by her friends. She found it quite concerning that they took her boasts at face value and that they thought she would indeed be capable of such slutty antics.

Her only actual experience had been her secret, rather violent affair with the handle of her hairbrush, the object that unceremoniously had taken her virginity some years back. It had been a truly embarrassing lesson and she really didn't like thinking about it. But her friends would never get to know that part of her past.

"And how many had their hands on your, uhm, tits? Have you actually any of those hidden beneath that uber cool shirt?"

Ouch, that hurt. Her breasts were a really sore spot, both figuratively and literally. Chloe pondered if she should finally blow her cover but seeing how big breasted girls usually get treated, she decided to stay mum.

Jane had been such a case and would forever serve her as a stern warning. The girl had been so clever, intelligent and knowledgeable, passing every test with flying colors. Everybody promised her a bright future. But then her tits started to grow and - BAM - nobody took her seriously anymore. Now she's a dumb little bimbo fucking her way through college. Never ever would she let that happen to herself. Even if it meant constant pain.

"So did you have their dirty paws on your little boobies?" enquired Beta, enjoying their little game.

"Of course I had. But I hated it. Everyone just tweaked my buds like they were some fucking knobs on a radio. Disgusting! So how do you like my pussy?"

She pulled her folds slightly apart to show her pink insides.

"It's beautiful! You always shave it clean like that?"

"Of course! Hairs are icky, except on the head. I really hope you guys are shaving too, or I have to reconsider my affiliation with this group."

"Can I touch it?" pleaded Gamma, giggling nervously, "I so want to touch it! It looks so inviting!"

"No touching, only looking. I need something I can dangle in front of your eyes, like, you know, that story of the carrot and the donkey. Have to motivate you guys so we beat the crap out of our competition!"

"I want to stick my dick in it," mused Beta, "I would fuck it real nice!"

"Not today, silly boy. Now check out how a real pussy looks like. Here, I even open it up for you."

She pulled her lips further apart, presenting her glistening sex to her fellow gamers. She loved how she made them so nervous. The boys stepped closer, leaned over the table to inspect her wet folds with bated breath.

"So who of you eggheads can tell me the most sensitive part of my little quim?" challenged Chloe.

"Your fine clitty of course. We aren't dumb just because we didn't get laid yet," mused Alpha, pointing to the top of her gaping hole.

"I so want to rub that little nubbin," sighed Gamma, "Just let me touch it already, Purple. I promise, you'll enjoy it too!"

Chloe wasn't sure how long she would be able to withstand the constant pleading of her friends and decided to stop the teasing while she still could. She let go of her moist lips and pulled up her geeky panties.

"Alright guys, enough fooling around, let's do another campaign and find us some nice loot!"

"Oh come on, Purple, you can't leave us all hard and horny like that!" complained Delta, obviously struggling to contain the raging hardon in his pants.

"I can and I will. Back to the game, suckers. Let's beat those bitches!"

Everybody had a blast that night. They annihilated their online enemies and progressed quite a bit, doing some challenging missions they previously failed at miserably. Chloe smiled happily, convinced that her little encouragement had helped to forge an even better team.

When she was back at the dorm, sneaking into the room she shared with Bitchy Brenda, she wondered if it was time to show those guys just how much she liked them. Peter, Bob, Jim and Tom, called by their silly code names Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta, were truly the only real friends she ever had.

Their bond had matured over the past months and their relationship in the meantime had reached a level that Chloe literally trusted them with her life. Whenever somebody called her by her secret codename, Purple, she felt warm and fuzzy inside. Of course, only those four would ever be allowed to call her that. Yes, it was time to finally open up and show them her true self. She snug in her bed and carefully unwrapped the tight, elastic cloth around her chest to give herself some much needed breathing room.


qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers