All Comments on 'Gamer Goddess Ch. 03'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Beautifully written and really well structured. It really was lovely to read.

GMX_The_ThinkerGMX_The_Thinkerover 10 years ago
Mixed bag

I liked parts of this, but they seemed to belong to a different story. The more realistic first chapter doesn't line up with the second or third, and the descent into fawning over Steve and story cliches was disappointing. I also wish that murder hadn't been involved. People like that should live in suffering rather than get the escape of death.

That said, this was a good shot at the "recluses meet up and fall in love" idea, and is better written than many other stories.

FYI, the story still has a few typos in each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great read

i really liked this story. it did dart about a bit, changing tracks from the first to the second to the third part. but i couldn't stop reading. if you start writing something longer, i'd love to read it. i'd logon but can't find my password/username

nakedbearnakedbearabout 10 years ago
W.O.W

I've been reading on Lit for years now, this is the first time I've thought something was worth a comment, all I have to say is wow, incredible awesome story,

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are a god

this series was absolutely amazing, perfect character dev and just an awesome plot thank you for posting your stories

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Second time around reads just as good

Excellent story; great fantasy. One of the best stories on the site for sure. The only thing missing is, what happened to the would-be rapists at the party? Should have been cops, district attorneys, depositions, trials, et cetra for those guys - should be attempted murder for the guy with the knife. (Where is Bill Maitland when you need him? Florida I suppose.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Something

All in my opinion:

I loved the slow build, but I felt that the sudden change that happened after Sheri was rescued was very random, and not very well done. It was incredibly unbelievable, compared to the first half which actually felt kind of realistic. Also, not going to lie, the murder plus torture thing was unexpected and I did not like it (mood killer, out of place as the story was mostly about healing not revenge) as well as did not respect it as torturing someone to death for revenge for any reason is in my opinion sick and twisted. Finally, just a little thing but the last bit annoyed me where it talked about the game consuming his life. It was never the game consuming him, it was Steve deciding to consume the game instead of other parts of his life.

TheDestroyer978TheDestroyer978almost 10 years ago
Amazing

Reading this has given me the courage to do my best to fix things with my own personal gamer goddess. This is one of the best things I've ever read IMHO

Me and my girl(ex [ :( ] ) are both gamers, and our relationship started online.

~ Tim ~

gambit701gambit701almost 10 years ago
Outstanding story, but with a surprisingly unmentioned flaw

I've read several of your other stories and agree with many posters here that your work is levels above most of the authors on Literotica. I also agree this story is one of the best I've ever read on this site, with real plot and character development that is equally if not more important that the sex component.

There is one aspect of that plot and character development that was a real disappointment, however, and I'm surprised that in over a hundred comments no one else seemed to think so. I suppose we're all creatures and captives of our own perspectives, but to me the treatment of Robert, Sandy's fiance/husband was shameful. Here was a man whose unconditional love and greatness of heart allowed him to freely give the love of HIS life the freedom to satisfy her needs and help her friend reclaim her life. His reward for this was to be tossed a one-time, limited bone, and that begrudgingly, and then have it made callously clear that while his wife, Steve and Sherie would continue to indulge themselves in the ultimate intimacies, he would always be excluded, second-class and on the outside of their full intimacy as far they're concerned.

You make several attempts throughout the narrative to dismiss this, with comments (rationalizations) from Sandy about how Robert "understands", it "turns him on", etc.. Her actions belie this, however, e.g. when informing Sherie and Steve she's pregnant she breezily states she needed to make sure her "first" baby was Robert's, thus quite openly hinting she'd have no problem with having Steve's baby later. She earlier admonished Steve to not put bite marks on her breasts so as to not "rub his face in it", but if Robert was supposedly "okay" with her escapades, why should that matter?

For Steve, you once or twice have him feeling momentarily guilty about his use of Robert's fiancee, but then he goes ahead and does it and plans to continue. Then, when the time comes for him to reciprocate, even a little, he can't handle it and sulks like a spoiled brat, thus guaranteeing Robert will never be able to experience the same exquisite pleasure and joy he's been wallowing in.

This was the point where you lost me, and the story essentially fell apart. The whole narrative had been focused on love, sacrifice and loyalty - the willingness to do whatever was necessary to protect those you love and make them happy, and Steve was presented as everyone's hero, the noble man who exemplified those virtues. The women all loved him, and the guys too, in a manly way, of course. Yet in the end, the way he handled the relationship between the two couples revealed his true nature as a selfish, hypocritical SOB. True, he did a lot of "noble" things, but he did them just as much to secure and maintain the things HE wanted for himself as for the benefit of others. When it came time to do something truly unselfish, that caused him some pain without directly or indirectly benefiting him, he simply lacked the character.

In sum, while I still rate this as an outstanding story (Which deservedly won an award last year), for me personally the final denouement was a real disappointment. I was totally surprised to find at the ostensibly happy ending that about all I felt for the main character Steve, the supposed hero, was contempt, and the same to a lesser extent for Sandy, for their treatment of Robert.

Kudos to Steve for all the good he did in saving Sherie, but once that was done and she was on the way to recovering her life, his inability (& selfish unwillingness) to man up and do the right thing by Robert (by making sure he was included fairly and equally in the two couples' relationship) demonstrated a glaring flaw in his character. I don't know if you're planning any sequels to this story, but if so and you do it honestly, the fundamental dishonesty of the way Steve, Sandy and Sherie are treating Robert will necessarily lead to major pain and heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Gambit207,

After reading this story I was awed, it was one of the best written pieces on literotica, but I noticed the unfairness as well. Then I read your comment and I have to wholeheartedly agree your explanation. I don't know if it was planned by the writer but it put a whole lot of hypocrisy on the main person steve.

Totally awesome story anyway, I'd love to read something similar and of equal potential.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

That bit at the end about looking out for one for Dan?

Any chance of an intriguing follow up to have them find someone for him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
D3 + a great story = awesome

I love Diablo 3, and to find a story like this with such attention to detail about the game was refreshing. I plan to give it another read. Thank you!

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
An awesome story, well told

I'm not a gamer, so I had some troubles early on with the D3 narrative. That went better very quickly as the descriptions of play were broad enough to gain a feel for the existence of strategies without adding too much detail.

The same is true of the sex scenes, where the descriptions were enough to provide context for the readers' imaginations to fill in the detail. Sheri's final penetration was especially well written. Honestly, the excessive detail in most stories actually make the sex seem boring. I end up skimming over the those portions. Not in this story, though.

Regarding gambit701's criticism, I found his mention of the unfairness in the treatment of Robert to be true. I also saw that unfairness as being realistic and not the least bit hypocritical. Steve tried to share, but was simply unable to do it. That is not hypocrisy, that's the way people are about any number of issues in life.

Gamer Goddess is as good as it gets. Period. Full stop. Thanks for writing it and offering us the opportunity to enjoy it.

Jamo723Jamo723almost 10 years ago
From WoW to D3

I use to play WoW hardcore so this was an easy read. Great story. Can't wait to read more from you. Would like to see what Cherry looks like in real life. I have never played Diablo but I will now. Thanks. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it , A Literotica Classic . one of the best i ever read.

this story is in my top5 here @ Literotica .

anyone else think this is good enough , to become a Film ?

using all the dialogue ,

but with only hints of , or minimal nudity shown during the sex scenes.

e.g during sheri's successful 1st fuck ,

camera could focus on the 2 girls faces , steve's torso & face , & shots of the video camera & the girls legs & feet ..

film would not ever need to show cock or pussy .

the dialogue would carry the scenes.

anyhow just my view .

love to know if others think this story would work on screen.

xxxhugsxxx

PeteTimPeteTimalmost 10 years ago
Great read.

One of the better reads on this site, across all 3 chapters. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

I loved the first chapter of this story. The depth of character development was phenomenal, and the premise and the game setting were intriguing, even though I"m not a gamer. The playful dialogue was realistic, and the build up of Steve's and Sheri's relationship was perfectly paced. It wasn't very erotic so I went off and read some other stories, and then came back because I wanted to know what happens next!

Unfortunately, I was disappointed. I was back because I liked the plot and the themes, I wanted to see where it would go. Instead, it turned into a run-of-the-mill porn. All the scenes that followed were unlikely and overly dramatic: they were all designed to get Steve into sexual situations. A few of them broke the mould to show what a masculine, desirable guy Steve is. The plot of this fascinating romance had been completely compromised.

There was so much potential to work with! So many great themes that could have been explored in a quiet, sincere way, candidly and without miracles. The whole white knight thing was, IMnot-soHO, a poor choice. Sheri should have been the source of power and her personal growth the catalyst of everything. Instead she's painted as the poor little girl that had to be saved; she just ends up being totally dependent on Steve, whose trust issues are miraculously resolved through sex. Such a cop-out.

If it was meant to be a porn, don't start it off as a romance novella. I just wish the author would have done the story justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Really nice story, liked the overall fell and the humorous dialogs.

A great read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks - great read!

Loved this story the first, the second and every subsequent time I've read it.

I cheered, I cried, then I did it all over again and again.

Probably one if the best stories I've read in terms of specific subject matter.

Look forward to more great stories from a great storyteller.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Read the whole series and it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANON 8/13/14

Did we read the same story?That's not how I read it at all.She dose not appear to be totally dependent on Steve to me,with a wide and varied support system that grew as more people were introduced into her circle.And as far as his issues were concerned he didn't have a miraculous recovery either.Improved over time yes ,instantly gone no.Even to the end he is still battling his own inner demons.I think that Tx Tall Tales has taken some difficult issues and dealt with them well.I have read this and many of his other stories many time and keep coming back to them because I like how he has dealt with many different issues that many have,and will continue to come back to them.

/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfection

This was perfect...one of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still amazing, but a bit violent

I love this series, and it was such a roller coaster. The only thing I disliked was the violence. I mean, they deserved it, but that was bad. I wish they got tattoos like the last guy and went to jail. The brutality of it really took me out of the story.

That being said, overall I think this was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderfully written, epic storytelling

This entire story was nothing short of amazing. I played D3 and live in NYC, and the details and accuracy of everything made the story come alive for me. The amount of research, background and character development that went into this is unreal, definitely on a professional level. The efforts spent in painting such a lustrous setting paid off with dividends and then some. Yet it was the heart-wrenching and heartwarming storyline that had me glued to my monitor for hours. Although I did find the violence in the end shocking, I think it added to the story. It's as if it made it more real. The emotions Steve and the guys were feeling. The want, the need, to know that those scumbags wouldn't be hurting Sheri or anyone ever again - it provided them a bit solace, if not justice. It's definitely something we can't condone in real life, but seeing how we're in the world of fiction, the readers get to benefit a sense of closure - knowing that a terrible wrong has at least been "right-ed" somewhat, or "equalized" as the author had put it. Anyways, I want to thank Tx Tall Tales for writing such an epic tale. It's work like this one and many others that you have written that making reading such a pleasure, and at times, even preferable to watching it on screen. Can't wait to see what you have installed for us next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story !

Thanks for this one. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing but I would change some things

I've always hated reading because the story never interested me, but I can actually relate to this because I've played a little but of diablo. The only thing that I didn't like about the story was how so many characters were introduced in a short period of time. It really made me lose some interest because there wasn't nearly as much dialogue coming from just Sheri and Steve. I know that the party scene was very important to the story but I didn't really like it. I don't know anything about literature but I'm just giving you my unworthy opinion. Steve seemed to be in more of a relationship with Sandy than with Sheri after the party scene. I know that Sheri was fragile and couldn't handle to be alone with Steve yet but there was SOOOOOOO much sexual tension between Sheri and Steve and it was like never addressed until like the very end. I was expecting a scene a lot more intimate, sexy, and kinky between Steve and Sheri. Scene one was fucking amazing, you nailed it and I couldn't get enough. The story lost almost all of the relation with diablo/gaming after scene one though. Your target audience with this was obviously gamers and scene one was perfect, but I think that the diablo theme should have been implemented more throughout the story. As the story went on Sheri seemed to become just a little girl trying to build up the strength to fuck Steve. She lost her kinky gamer girl role and that really made me less interested, and then when Steve just fucked Sandy all the time and there was barely any action with Sheri I was pretty disappointed. The story is done and I'm sure all my suggestions would just ruin the story but (for me) it went from a super sexy, kinky, and interesting gamer relationship to a mafia themed plot that was nothing like the first chapter. I would love to see a version of this without the big party scene, without Sandy (as much of her maybe), and simple Steve and Sheri go on a small date and have amazing gamer sex after or something. Still an amazing story and it got me away from watching videos as much. 7/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Hands down the best story I've read on here. Thank you for the experience!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still would love a second set of stories but its hard to continue

Hard to continue on this story but as mentioned a sequel wouldnt be bad. Thank you for writing it.

Bumblefox907Bumblefox907about 9 years ago
such a great story

I loved this story so much, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, just ... WOW.

AMAZING story, amazing characters. Simply amazing! I don't think I've ever read a better story - erotic or not. THANK YOU so much for sharing your writing with us.

- pal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really like the story

Though I think Sandy's inclusion in their sexcapades was unnecessary and a tad bit overdone. It somewhat cheapened the romantic development between Steve and Sheri displayed in the first chapter. It seemed as though you wrote that in just to keep things naughty and while that makes perfect sense on a site like this, it's like a sudden change of theme/direction from the first chapter's voyeuristic/exhibitionist qualities.

Also, as soon as Sandy was added to the mix, it was like she was in every scene. Heck, she's even joining them on their honeymoon.

Other than that, the story flowed together nicely. I loved that they took care of Sheri's rapists. It's not realistic for people who don't have that kind of money and resources to be able to do that, but it's nice to fantasize about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Awesome story and plot. Great writing skills. Keep up.

P.S. To all the people that says the violence was unrealistic. Something similar happened to my girlfriend and given half the chance me and my friends would do exactly what Steve and Co did

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I normally come to this site for reasons other than a beautiful story but this one takes the cake. It was very well written and heartwarming, though the sex scenes were very erotic I feel that this would be a better overall story without them.

Thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
♡♡♡

I usually come here just to get off, but oh my god, this story is amazing! It's beautiful :') you're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

One of the best stories I've read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have just one comment to make... KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good!

For most stories on this site the plot is bad and I skip straight to the sex scenes, however this is different I genuinely enjoy the story as a whole and not just the sex scenes. Write more stories like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

I was gonna just read something and do my thing... but damned if I didn't lose interest in that and become completely wrapped up in this, read it beginning to end. Caring about every person in the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I am amazed. I started out on some of your older contributions and was intrigued. This series had me laughing, crying, and caring about your characters. I wanted to be right there with the crew as they put closure to Sheri's past and cheering them along with the cure for both broken psyches. Well done and keep up the good work!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Great Story

So, was re-reading this story, and noticed that I had never voted for any of the stories ... gave you the 5 stars you deserved. While I cannot say this is the greatest story on this site that I have read, it is by far the MOST emotionally impacting story I have read. It never fails to bring tears to my eyes, nor fail to arouse me either. Of all of your stories this is my favorite. I kind of wish there was a sequel, but the story was so good and creative, that I'm happy just re-reading it every once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Made me cry! Made me laugh! Made me horny! Made me hopeful!

How the hell did THIS jewel show up!? xD

Start to finish, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Close to the heart

Thank you. I'm actually living a different version of this story. My fiancée was drugged and raped prior to our meeting. Some days it's a struggle to keep her from drowning in sorrow others she is an angel. I've read so many things on this site and this is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story in literotica

excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love, love, loved it! Took back to the first day of my boyfriend and I when we met online and would Skype. It made me laugh so much at some parts. Plus, It made me so horny! Took me awhile to read with all the breaks I have to take ;D

PercySledgePercySledgealmost 8 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful story!

Once again you nailed it,Tx!

depaldepalalmost 8 years ago
Tempted for a second read...

...because I'm finally giving Diablo 2 a shot!

Since starting into the universe of long-distance relationships a year and a half ago I've discovered that my friend is an avid player. And it's that particular connection that reminded me of the time Gamer Goddess popped up on my random search. After that first read it immediately ended up in my favorites of favorites!

The depth of these characters absolutely the best. Love a good, solid romance where nobody is perfect and mistakes are real. Add in some quality (and by quality, I mean QUALITY) kink and you've got yourself a true work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wondering...

...why he did not tell her that those a-holes will never get to her or anyone else again.

I figured it would have helped her get over that, not that she could do much better...

Loved it as always, TTT!

Your stories are by far the best on Lit, stat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape Victim

I really don't believe a rape victim can let her "friend" have a second try that fast after he let her down, again, fighting for her or not.

Other than that I love the story, nice buildup, nice turns, character development, everythings worth a movie, as always from Tx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

There's no words to descibe how amazing this story is.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely the best

You are a pro and it shows. Character development, dialogue, setting, plot - you craft a story like a master. The emotions come through clearly enough to evoke the same in the reader. The most enjoyable series I've read yet.

WhitePaintWhitePaintalmost 8 years ago
Conversations!!

I really like your playful conversations. Good work man, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There are other excellent writers

whose work I really enjoy. What sets you apart to me is the range of difference from one of your stories to the next. That allows me to start each one with no fucking idea where you're gonna take me with this one ! That's special .. You have quite the imagination child. All I know is when I look you up you're taking me out of where I am and into another place to explore another corner of your obviously twisted little mind. I don't mean that like it's a bad thing but different. Thanks, I prefer semi anonymity but always let you know Scotty enjoyed another one of the figments of your mind/imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The best series I've read. Period.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 7 years ago
fuck the detractors ...

All scumbag rapists deserve more than that .... A+ TTTales

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Loved this story, wish there were more, loved the characters, the interactions, all of it. Certain subjects struck close to home for me, love the story, would love to see more of this story explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

An excellent story with an even better ending. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Book?

You could totally make this into a book! As a gamer girl, avid reader and womN in general, I wod love to have this as a novela on my shelf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I dunno man

The money and torture add up to a power fantasy, which is similar to common rape motivations. Makes it pretty sketchy unless you're making some philosophical point about people being tribal and morality falling apart outside the bounds of what one considers family.

The rest was well done, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best read

You are an excellent writer i have been reading all your sunmissions for lets see 12 hrs straight now and as a gamer who loves diablo3 an has been doing the whole self isolation thing due to the exact same reasons as the main character i can relate to this series exceptionally well and it makes me realize just how self isolationist i have actually become time to start chatting online methinks

RiaBella69RiaBella69about 7 years ago
Fantastic

You are a fantastic writing. I look foward to seeing more of your work. I would love to be the center of one of your stories as well.

:)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

As in, pure fantasy - and yet very fun to read. The idiots that try to dissect how this 'couldn't possibly work IRL' should really go back to gold farming. Making big piles of imaginary coins into bigger piles is the limit of their "RL".

Bashing trolls aside, I was startled to find that I was envious of the bond these guys have more than any other emotional connection. The sex was hot, and yet I appreciate that you didn't degrade the connections of the trio to include various other potential partners - including Robert, let alone wives / gf's.

The story flowed from gaming anonymity to cautious introductions and I think I mentioned at the end of Act 1 that you impressed me with how well you brought them into one another's lives in a very believable and relatable way.

The next Act was full of battle, including a genuine fight for both physical and emotional lives, with the good guys pulling out the win.

Last Act focused on the future relationships with a detour for a battle where the PC's were OP for a change... ending with a sadly, sickeningly satisfying tpk for the bad guys.

It concludes with all characters moving forward, richer for their experiences, which is the best kind of ending, IMHO ;)

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

Rare to find a story that brings such a range of emotions to the reader, or at least this reader. I admit at times it brought tears to my eyes.

I think chapter one is awesome, loved the interplay between CherryBomb and AceHole, the playfulness of CherryBomb and would have liked to have seen more of it later in the story.

The whole story, character development and plot flowed well, and it must be amazing to have friends that will do anything for you and you for them.

My only criticism is the extent of Sandy's involvement. I understand the reason behind it and that she is an integral and important part of the story. Though I believe at times she is too centre stage, and that her involvement to the extent she is, is a distraction to the Steve Sheri relationship.

I also find the love-fest between Steve and Sandy to be somewhat overdone and diminishes the real love story of Steve and Sheri.

The whole threesome business initially was off-putting but within the context of the story and Sheri's past makes sense. A previous poster Lord Slamdawwg explains that much better than I can.

I'm not trying to say there should have been no Sandy but that there should have been less.

I would have liked to have seen a scene purely with Sheri and Steve after she found she liked it "So fucking much better than Buster."

Sheri's actual penetration was extremely well done and brought back some of the intimacy between Steve and Sheri seen in chapter one.

I guess really that as we find out more about Sheri throughout the story we all fall at least a little bit in love with her.

The level of violence within the revenge may be a bit over the top, but many amongst us if we believed we could get away with it, would have at least thought about and possibly done what they did.

Despite my concern regarding Sandy I found this to be one of the best stories I've read, loved it. Which I will no doubt be revisiting, but should there ever be a follow up I would like to see less of Sandy and more of Steve and Sheri his "Gamer Goddess".

Did they ever get their honeymoon baby?

Congratulations Tx on an emotional roller-coaster. a tale well told!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Belief not even. remotely suspended. Stupid and unbelievable.

This cucking Robert guy, now our protagonist is a porn star now?? Great Chap. 1 completely destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No bashing trolls Mr. Taylor, just intelligent analysis. It's called critical thinking.

An excellent story gone astray, nothing more nothing less. No bashing, just honest and insightful commentary, which I agree with. This had the makings of a classic, but then turned into a farce. It's a shame people like you can't exchange ideas without becoming borderline hostile, but that would be a lot to expect of you I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed Gambit701 just don't agree it's a great story

You are right the whole "Robert" things so lame and narcissistic. To make this character go from recluse to lover to cuckolding stud, was stupid. And his Wife?? What an evil and fractured bitch. What's the point?? So our "hero" could be a super porn stud?? Totally ruins the story. I am amazed at the lack of depth of character of most of the people who comment here. There are a few of them on Lit, but this is one of the most overrated stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very good. Just don't get these ratings...

Nerd recluse becomes a pornstar bull for a cuckold?? Not believable at all. Totally ruined what in Chap. 1 was a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Try to Walk a Mile in My Shoes - You Won't Make It

Men, in general, don't get it. Sheri's tragic experience and reaction is not uncommon. Been there and done that with a close girlfriend of mine. There were two holes in the story that should have been filled in. It was not clear, at first, which group of perps the guys were going after - was it the original perps or the ones in the alley? They should have done both. What did they do with the dead guys? They should have at least dumped them at sea or better, burned them in a kiln and ground up their ashes and bones. To victims of this kind of torture, you were much to kind.

My only concern was when justice was being delivered, the guys could have hurt themselves it they used bare hands. Small baseball bats would have been excellent.

Other than that, the story was spot on.

Excellent plot and really good characters. For a guy, you did an outstanding job of writing about a difficult subject for women. Keep up the good work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the fantasy

Good story and one with an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The only story I ever rated

Or ever will....this was well done. The subject matter was a little heavy if your goal was to write something for fapping purposes. I like to read stories for that myself but I couldn't with this one. The rape thing just gets under my skin and makes me wish a terrible end on any who would force himself upon a girl. There is no pain that will ever be enough for scum like that. All in all though, a good story with a happy ending that I also couldn't put down. I enjoyed it, thanks for the unexpectedly nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There's nothing wrong with the Robert/Sandy thing!

Admittedly, I totally don't get it -- I'm possessive like Steve -- but it was made clear that it works for Robert, and as long as it doesn't damage Robert & Sandy's relationship, it's fine. We don't have to understand it to let it be what it is ... whatever it is. (I didn't see any indications of Robert getting off on sharing Sandy being a cuckold-type thing, though, or I probably wouldn't be as blase about it; it looked more like some weird form of secondhand voyeurism.)

Now that I'm done with my rant, great story! My only criticism is that Steve seemed to recover from his injuries a little too quickly once he was released from the hospital, but I might have mistaken the timeline with regard to how active he became how quickly. I'm not at all into gaming, but the details of that weren't necessary to follow the plot, which was a good decision: the gamers can geek out over it, and the rest of us can skim past it and still enjoy a well-written love story.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 6 years ago
I've always

liked your stuff a lot. This one is top of the list. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hard Comments on Gamer Goddess

Very few people understand the psychological impact of three days of rape and torture to a young woman followed by another rape after escaping. Males, in general, don't get it and never will unless it happens to their own wife or daughters.

The 'brother' bonds of Steve and his friends are unusual but do exist. The same exists among some women groups. Most people never experience or see such bonds and will never understand them. Sandy's bond with Sheri is not unusual. Some people really do care a lot about other people. You did a good job of making it clear that Robert understood what Sheri's history was from the beginning and what Sandy's role was in Sheri's recovery.

There was never a doubt about which group the 'brothers' were going after. The ally group was taken care of by the police. My only objection to the story was that you were much too kind to the perps. They should have endured much more pain and suffering before they died for their crimes.

Kudos for how Sheri was finally brought around to getting past her history. The detail was perfect. I don't know of a single male psychologist, and I know many, who could have tiptoed through the minefield to get Sheri to recover.

The computer games were a good catalyst to make this story work. There are still a few term in the story I still don't understand but it made no difference because the story rapidly moved on. Steve's giving of tools to Cherrybomb was what mattered, not what the tools were.

This is one of the best stories on Lit and very well edited. My guess is that female readers would rate this a solid 5 stars - the male readers not so much. Thanks for a brilliant story, taking the time to write it, and getting good editors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexual Introduction

Along with the previous comment "Hard Words about Gamer Goddess", with which I concur 100%, I'd like you to ponder the long term effects of that kind of introduction to physical relations, i.e. Sex. The first time anything happens tends to shape all future times although most won't realize that until later in life.

Now I understand why I'm aroused by multiple men forcing themselves on a young girl because that was my introduction & explains why I accepted that pain during sex was normal. I was well past 50 before I learned it not only didn't have to hurt, but could actually feel good.

BeeDubyahBeeDubyahabout 6 years ago
10 out of 10

I was a bit skeptical at first as to how you would make a story that revolved mostly around a game worth reading. That changed fast. As I gamer, I understood all the terms and concepts. Finally meeting CherryBomb was well thought out and perfectly executed. The progression of their relationship was logical and easy to believe. It made using the video chats to help her overcome her ordeal believable that wouldn't have been had you not been so meticulous with their backgrounds. Character development of the main characters was great, though some of the abstract details concerning the wives left me a little confused (forgetting who was who).

Perhaps I was too focused on the main story, but going after the perps caught me by surprise. Didn't realize it was happening until the first one. (That's good writing on your part.) Not too much detail was good here though I was a little concerned about how they got rid of the evidence, especially after Steve left behind evidence and select people found out. I assume one of the "Bros" told their wife and it spread to the rest of the circle.

Overall, great detail, excellent writing without any obvious grammatical errors, and a believable plot. I had to force myself to go to bed after finishing the second chapter. Makes me want to play Diablo 3 again. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What can I say

I'm glad the guys got revenge / payback, (something that I would do if IT happened to someone so close), it gave me a few small tears (a mushy man), brilliant story, but i was sad to see it end, would loved to see sandy, sheri & steve live together, both expecting his children, (sorry but sandy and Robert split up because of sandy deeply serious love for sheri and Steve.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moron Anony from 03/06/18 - THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!!!

HE DOESN'T KNOW TO WHAT EXTENT OF A CUCKOLD HE'S BEING MADE!!! THAT'S THE PROBLEM. DOOFUS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite story

I'm pretty sure this might be the greatest short story I've ever read. I don't mean on this site I mean in general. The bonds and interaction play out so well it's almost like I'm watching someone's life. I honestly can't say much else this is a masterpiece.

Westra3355Westra3355over 5 years ago
Truly Spectacular!

First off, I want to say thank you, this story was so moving. I was having some difficulties, and this story gave me so many emotional turns and joy. From the beginning I thought this was going to be a low-key seduction of some nerdy gamer; but as I kept on reading I discovered more backstory, emotion, and little nuances that happen in both gaming and real life. The more I read, the more intrigued I became. There were so many times I teared up (I'm a guy lol) during reading this. I especially love how some things were revealed later on. For ex, I didn't realize the full of extent of what happened to Sheri until the guys went after their victims. There's not just elements of erotica, sex, and kink - but also of loving and romantic relationships, trauma healing, and overcoming circumstances. My only critique is how odd the cutoff to 'we killed 4 ppl' and everyone found out was, kind of funny how easily it was dismayed. I haven't read all your stories, but this may be your magnum opis. Thx.

delta12bdelta12bover 5 years ago
Poor Robert

He is not deserve the shitty treatment in this story.

I thought I'm the only one, but making sandy cuckolded robert is the turning point of such a good build up storyline.

Also base on my wife words who work on SVU, no rape victim get touchy touchy as fast as Shery with Sandy.

It's more believable if Sandy is just a best friend. Not a slutty lover who willing to ride MC and cuckolding her fiancee.

I read couple stories from this author and so far I only find the MC of last boy scout as the decent character. Most of other MC were hypocrite selfish SOB like in Cf vs N.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tearjerker

The best story ever, a bit of porn and a true love story the psychology seems totally spot on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No excuse for killing anyone in revenge (not balance)

nuff said

partwolfpartwolfover 4 years ago
One of the best stories on this site.

Thank you

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 4 years ago

As a bi girl gamer, with enough trauma of her own, and as a fellow writer on the site - i just want to say that this was an amazing story. With just enough suspension of disbelief (and I'm all for that in erotica), you created a believable, beautiful story and lovable characters. Not to mention, the scenes were hot as hell! Thank you for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a great story, but I was totally thrown off by the mass murder at the end. They should have taken it to the cops with the evidence they had(cops crack down fast on child rapists) and they'd have had to live out the rest of their lives in jail. And you know what they do to pedophile rapists in jail. They'd suffer every day for the rest of their life. And they deserve it.

But nothing excuses extrajudicial murder. Nothing.

wraithinthesheetswraithinthesheetsover 3 years ago
glad i waited...

after reading the fantastic first chapter and seeing loads of positive comments and seeing this was a trilogy i opted to wait til i finished it to leave a comment.

i loved every bit of this. it was fantastic from word one. i love your style of writing. i dont see what people are talking about rating the story lower due to the violence. this is a story on an erotic fiction reading web site. your moral high horse should be saddled out side. the author did not write this work of erotic fiction as some sort of pamphlet of morals for you to live by.

those comments are the only thing i didnt enjoy about reading your story. well done.

Ravenwolf13Ravenwolf13over 3 years ago
One of my all best reads

This rates as one of my top 3 reads. Loved it!

GibbletsGibbletsover 3 years ago
Hitting home...

This was my wife and I...

Because of what monsters did to her, it took four years before she was comfortable enough to enjoy sex...

And yes, I know who they are and where they are, just bidding my time...

Vintos85Vintos85about 3 years ago

This was an amazing story. I'm definitely going to explore more of your stuff!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Very nice happy ending story. Loved all the gaming terminology, having spent way too much time on WOW. One question: why didn’t they take revenge on his ex who stole his company and ruined his life? Seems like something that his crew would be up for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great rider, lousy story. If you need it spelled out, you don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is probably the best story on lierotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Something missing is catharsis from him losing his company. There needs to be some proper payback or karma.

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Thank you for another beautiful and spicy story TTT. This one hit particularly close to home for me. You treated the emotions of your characters and your readers with exquisite care on a landmine of a topic. Again, thank you.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

I would pay to see the movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad way to kill someone, to much DNA from fists and piss. Heavy leather gloves, short clubs, pruning shears..... and a disposal method.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 2 years ago

This shit right here... this should be a movie... directed by Spielberg and produced by Lucas... would have given 10 stars but this crappy site only allowes 5, LoL

AceMaddoxAceMaddoxover 2 years ago

I spent the night reading when I should've been sleeping. I'm glad I found this story again and got to finish it this time. Definitely one of my all time favorites

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Absolutely great. I've read another gamer story here and initially thought this was it but glad I carried on and read this. You rounded it off well but still left it slightly open for further adventures but I doubt it now. Could write about the vengeance part but enough has been said on that already and as far as I'm concerned it's at the author's discretion.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Let me first say that i like this story...but this is total wish fulfillment...

Noob gamer chick meets clan of 4 chivalrous,ethical, attractive millionaire gaming venture capitalists?

Broken older gamer guy meets semi virginal cam girl/gamer savant with bi sexual tendencies and a built in socialite model level girlfriend?

Yes please....

DamGoodSteelheaderDamGoodSteelheaderalmost 2 years ago

You weave some awesome stories and I'm going to be spending way to much time reading them all...o well work sucks anyway

.

Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES