Games 30

Story Info
All alone once again.
6.3k words
4.17
5.5k
5
1

Part 2 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Games 30

I just laid there like that, thinking of everything that has been done and what may happen in the future. I finished the drink they gave me and let the bottle drop away. I couldn't do anything but lay still and try to stay quiet because I didn't want others seeing me like this. Yes, I love others looking at me, but this is not the way I wanted to be seen. If someone happened to spot me, they could do anything they wanted, and I couldn't stop them.

But my girls put me here and they were ok with leaving me and even said something about others using me while I was tied down on the ground. My cock was super hard, because of the humiliation I would have if other people did see me. I wondered if that is what the girls wanted. Did they expect me to be seen and used by someone else? Did they want me to be found alone, naked and tied up with weights pulling on my balls?

I started feeling those pin pricks on my cock head and knew there must be mosquitos around. Guess those little pests could smell an easy meal. I felt numerous pricks to my cock head but couldn't do anything to stop them. Each time I felt them stick me, my cock twitched, which pulled on my balls and made them stretch even more.

I wondered what it would be like wearing diapers and if they did make me wear them, would I be seen in them? What else would they make me wear besides the diapers. Would they find baby looking clothes for adults? I would have to look it up, once I am not tied down like this. Patty said something about me sucking on a pregnant woman's tits to get milk. I was breast fed as a baby, but don't remember what it was like. If they make me, do it, would I be in baby clothes, and would the woman hold me like a baby?

So many things going through my mind of all the things we have done together and that they have talked about doing at some time. Then, I wondered if this would be the time, I am left like this all night. I hope not, because I would be out here all day and night and not sure how long tomorrow. But not much I can do about it now.

I fell asleep for a while and when I woke up, I heard cars driving by wherever I was. I also heard voices but didn't know how far away they were. I was very nervous now, not wanting to be caught like this. But the girls knew it may happen and left me here anyway. I heard other cars and it seemed like I was close to them, but hoped I was far enough away in the woods that no one saw me.

I laid quietly and tried to think of other things, but my mind always wandered to where I was right now and the things that could happen to me. Then, I had to piss. This is bad, because if I piss like this it will be all over my body. But I may not have any other choice. I held off from pissing and tried to think of fucking Lena, Amber, Gail and even that black girl Shanta that I had to eat.

But eventually I lost the battle and I started pissing on myself. It was hot, like piss is and it was all over my belly and chest, since I had a hard cock, it went straight up. Some even landed on my face, and I could taste it. I have had to drink my piss before, but never had to piss on myself. If the girls see that I pissed all over myself, they might enjoy doing it to me too.

I dozed off again once I finished pissing and it had dried up some. I had no idea how long I had been here like this because I couldn't see anything. This blindfold is really good and won't let me see out and no light comes in. When I have it on, I am in total darkness. Guess when Patty and I picked it out, we got a good one.

I woke up again to the stabs in my cockhead. If they continue feeding on me, I won't have any blood left. But I can't stop them from sucking my blood out of my hard cock. It still feels like pins being put in me and I always wonder if it is really mosquitos or did the girls sneak back and were putting needles into my cock. Might never know that answer.

I was getting sore from laying on the ground like this and my nuts were sore too, from being stretched. Patty thinks it is ok, because she checks them after I have weights on them. I guess it won't hurt them but, it does make them stretch out a lot.

I kept hearing other noises around me. I heard birds and I think maybe squirrels but wasn't sure about that. And I also heard cars and voices close by. I thought I recognized some of the voices, but figured it was just in my mind, since I had no idea where they left me. I wished they would hurry back to get me soon. I don't know how long I had been like this, but both girls had said, they would be gone for most of the day.

I hope they had a good breakfast and had a good time wherever they went. They had mentioned shopping and maybe a movie after having some brunch. I know they enjoy each other's company and at times don't want me along. But I could have stayed home, instead of being tied up here, wherever I am. I would have even cleaned the whole house, done the laundry and whatever else they wanted done. But they thought it would be better to leave me like this. Totally naked, except for my blindfold, tied spread eagle on the ground, with weights swinging from my nut sac. I had nothing to do, except think about all the things I've been made to do and all the people who have seen me.

It started out a simple game of exposure and humiliation, but now it is more like I am really owned by the girls and not a game any longer. It may be still a game to them, but to me it is like I was a slave and sex toy for them. I thought back at the first time I was seen by others, when Patty had me walk the circle with my robe on. I had to hold the robe up and expose my hard cock and got caught by that girl in the car. I can still hear her saying, "If you are going to show that thing off, you should plan on using it someplace."

Yes, that was scary, but I think once I told Patty, she started getting other ideas on how to expose and humiliate me. The next time I had to walk in the street, I was naked without my robe. Now, I don't ever wear my robe at any time. Yes, that was a good start to our games, and I enjoyed them a lot.

We had agreed not to have sex with anyone but each other, because I didn't want to be cuckhold by my wife and she didn't want to have anyone but me making love to her. But things changed as we moved forward with our games. Yes, she added Lena and I had to do things for her too. Lena moved in with us and I kept doing more for both girls. Patty was giving Lena a free reign over me, and she could make me do anything she wanted.

Then between the 2 of them, they have progressed to where I am naked all the time at home. I walk around the circle naked or dressed as a girl. I've had to eat so many different pussies, including virgins, old ladies and even a black one. I have sucked cum from my wife's pussy and from another girl after she fucked her husband. I now have fucked my first ever virgin and Patty has fucked another man while I watched. And I sucked his cock too.

Yes, I feel more like a slave to them, and it isn't just a game now. Hell, I had to dress as a girl 3 times so far and be seen in public. I've been played with by so many women and girls, I have lost count. Sometimes it has been in public, like at the gas station. I've even fucked a 78-year-old-woman for them.

I do most of the housework now and from what they have said, I will be doing it all real soon. My mind was going in circles now and I wished they would come back for me soon. I'm not sure I can do these things much longer, but I still enjoy most of what they do with me. This is not one I enjoy that much.

I tried to stop thinking so much, but it is hard to do, when you have nothing else to do. I just laid there and thought about everything. I kept hearing people nearby and cars going by, and I had no idea where I was or how long I had been there. So far, I don't think anyone has found me and I prayed they wouldn't.

I continued feeling those little pricks in my cock head and wondered why I only felt them there. I knew the mosquitos were sucking blood from other parts of my naked body, but I could only feel them on my cock head. Strange.

I wanted to get up and move around, but they have learned how to tie me up, so I can't move. They both must have taken lessons in knot tying. I just want to stretch my arms and legs, so they didn't cramp up. I want to make sure my nuts were still attached to me. I wanted to get a shower to wash my piss from my body and didn't care how cold it was. I want to have some food to eat and right about now, I wouldn't care what it was or how they made me eat it.

But, until they return for me, I won't be getting anything I want. And when they do return, I have no idea what else they might do with me. Would they buy baby clothes for me today and make me wear them out in the neighborhood? Would I be able to walk around the circle if Lena wanted it? I have no idea how much I could do after being on the ground all day, tied up and naked.

I fell asleep again, which was the only way my mind would quit working overtime thinking about what I had done and what I would have to do to save my marriage to Patty and keep my little lover with us. I was in a good deep sleep when I heard voices close by. I woke up suddenly but couldn't see anyone because I was blindfolded. I heard footsteps getting closer and prayed it was the girls.

Then, I heard, "Look at that Ms. Patty, Dawn is right where we left him so long ago."

Patty laughed and said, "Yes, he is such a good little boy for us. Wonder if he would like to move?"

I couldn't say anything, since I was still in silent mode, and I didn't want any more spankings or whippings because I talked, so, I just laid there. They got closer to me, and I felt hands on my cock and then my balls. Patty said, "They still look ok, so maybe if we add another few pounds it won't matter."

Lena said, "Yep, I think they should be able to hold some more. Let's add them and see what happens. Just be still naked boy and let us work."

I felt them near my balls and soon, I felt the relief of not having my balls stretched out. But that didn't last too long because once they added more weight, they dropped them, and my balls were once again tugged away from my body.

Patty said, "There, that is now 13 pounds hanging off that little nut sac. Glad, we got some more for him. Eventually, we will try to put a full 20 pounds there."

Lena laughed and said, "Well, he looks ok, but smells like stale piss. Bet he pissed himself while we were gone. Such a bad boy. Guess we'll have to punish him again."

Patty said, "Yes, but that will be later. Right now, we need to go pick up some other things and get us some dinner. Might get him some food too." Are you hungry my naked hubby?"

She was trying to get me to talk, but I didn't say anything. I nodded my head as best I could to let her know I was. Lena said, "Yea, figured he might be by now, so let's give him a little to eat and then we can go get the other things we need."

"Good idea Lena. Dawn, we will feed you something and I don't care if you don't like it, I expect you to eat it all. We are trying to be nice to you and if you don't eat every bit of it, we will whip your cock and balls and then leave you here all night." Patty said.

Damn, I have no idea what they would feed me, and I knew I had to eat it or get whipped again, but on my had cock and sore balls. But she said she would leave me like this all night.

I wanted to say, no, just let me up. But instead, I didn't say anything and opened my mouth to be fed like a baby. I heard a jar or can being opened and soon had a big mouthful of something that didn't taste great. But it was something on my belly.

It was very mushy and cold, and it reminded me of what people feed their babies. Tasted something like peas and carrots mixed together. I swallowed it and had another mouthful as soon as I opened my mouth again. I had several mouthfuls of this nasty stuff, but knew I had to eat it all.

Once I finished whatever it was, Lena said, "Such a good baby boy. He ate every bit of it and didn't complain at all. Now, we need to get going before it gets to dark. Still want to walk him tonight and show everyone our toy."

Patty said, "Yes and if we hurry, it will still be early enough for everyone to see him."

Then, it was all quiet again. These 2 are so into abusing me and having fun doing it, I wonder what else they had planned for me. But at least there was hope that I would be getting up soon and able to stretch some. I will still have to walk, but it will help loosen my stiff joints.

I waited for what seemed like hours before I heard them returning. I hoped it was to let me up. They came to where I was stretched out and once, they were there, I heard Lena say, "Guess we better get him up now, so we can go walking. Should he walk with the weights?"

Then Patty said, "No, he has had them hanging from his balls all day, so I want to give him a break. But next time he will have to carry at least 15 pounds and maybe even 20."

Well, I knew one plan my wife had and was happy I wouldn't have to make my daily walk in the circle with them swinging from my nuts. They began undoing everything and my balls were set free. Patty looked at them and said, "Still looks ok, even after having held 13 pounds. So, yes, next time we decide to add them to him, it will be a lot more."

I was untied and they helped me stand. My poor bones didn't want to stand, but I had to do it. Once I was up, I was kind of wobbly, but I worked on being up and when I was ok with it, my blindfold was removed. I will know where they left me all day.

I had to blink several times, because it was still light outside and when I could focus, I knew where they had left me for the day. Those sneaky girls had driven me around and then brought me back home. I was in our backyard out of view of everyone. I had been tied to the children's swing set and the rope on my nuts was over the side bar of the set.

They both laughed at me for thinking I was someplace other than home and Patty said, "This time we left you here out of sight. Next time it may be someplace else, so don't think you are ever safe when we do this to you."

Then Lena said, "I wanted to take you back to the woods, but this was just as much fun. Now, put your shoes on and we will go for a walk."

I still couldn't talk, so just nodded I understood, slipped my shoes on since they had left them beside me and off, we went. We walked around the circle 15 times and saw several neighbors out. Lena spoke to them all and told them I was told to stay silent. Once we were done walking, we went back to the house, where I had to get all the things out of Patty's car.

It was starting to get a little dark and figured I had laid out there in my back yard all day, just like they said I would. They had been shopping a lot today and had many bags in the trunk. I had to carry them all in the house, one at a time, which was a rule they had placed on me whenever they shopped. Even when we had company staying over, I carried their luggage in one at a time. There was a total of 12 bags I had to carry in for them. I hoped, once they were all in, I could sit, relax and have something to eat. I was so hungry. All I had was a protein drink and whatever stuff they fed me when they came back the one time.

Once I had everything out of the car and into the house, Lena said, "Come to the kitchen naked boy and we will eat. Then, we have a few things we want to try before going to bed."

I went to the kitchen and saw they had bought dinner. It looked good too. Chinese take-out is always good and very filling. We all ate, and I listened to them talk, since I was never told I could again. I don't want any more spankings or whippings because I talked. I especially don't want my cock whipped again.

We finished eating and while I cleaned up the table, the girls went into the living room to get the things out they wanted to try out. I had no idea what they bought, but figured it was something to use on me. Once I finished in the kitchen, I joined them in the living room.

They were both laughing when I walked in, but I had no idea why. I didn't see anything; except the bags I had carried in for them. Patty said, "OK, let's go to the bedroom and have some fun."

I followed the girls in, and I was told to get on the bed. Once there, I found out some of the things they had bought. They began to dress me up, as a baby. They had bought adult baby diapers and clothes, along with a pacifier and baby bottles. They even had some baby toys for me, like rattles.

I wasn't sure I would like this, but if they enjoy it, I will play along with them. They put the diaper on me and when I saw it, it looked like a regular baby diaper, with little figures on them. Once the diaper was on, they put a baby gown on me, and it was in adult size too. It didn't look anything like an adult gown. This one was made just like it was for a baby.

Then, I got a bonnet on my bald head, and it tied under my chin. Then, Lena put a pacifier in my mouth and said, "Suck on this baby girl."

I let her put it in my mouth and I sucked on it, just to make her happy. But they weren't finished with me. I have no idea where they found any of this stuff but was shocked when they put booty's on my feet. Now, I looked like a baby, but in adult size.

Patty said, "She is so cute. I think we need to get her a playpen and maybe a crib. I will look for them soon."

Lena laughed and said, maybe even a stroller so we can take her for walks to show her off."

Then Patty said, which I didn't like, "Lena, speaking of walks, it may be getting dark, but hopefully some people may still be out. Why don't you take baby Dawn for a walk so others can see her?"

"That is a great idea. Come along baby girl so others can see you. I love doing this and guess what, it won't be the last time we have you like this. No, we have other clothes for you too and you will be wearing them soon." Lena said.

I had to get off the bed and when I did, I saw myself in the mirror I had put up for Patty. It is a floor length mirror so she could see herself to make sure she was properly dress. I saw what others would see and I looked like a big baby. A grown man dressed as a baby girl. I was not happy, but never said a word.

I followed Lena out the door, down the stairs and into the street. She said, "Make sure you don't lose you pacifier my baby girl. Hope we see lots of our neighbors. I want to show you off to everyone."

Well, I was once again being humiliated by this young girl who at one time was so shy, she wouldn't talk to anyone. But look at her now. She treats me like she owns me, and I guess she does. As soon as we got to the street, the first one to see me was Joyce.

Lena yelled over to her, saying, "Hey Joyce what are you doing?"

Joyce said, "Not much, just wanted to get out of the house for a bit. Who's your friend?"

Well, she may not have seen how I was dressed, but she didn't recognize me. Lena said, "Oh, this is Baby Dawn. Isn't she cute?"

Joyce said, "Wait, that can't be. Yes, she is cute. How did you get him to do this?"

Lena answered her, saying, "Oh, we get to do anything we want with Dawn and thought she would look cute as a baby. And now, I am out with her to show her off."

Joyce got a better look at me in baby clothes and said, "Wow, so cute. She even has diapers. What does she have to say about what you are doing with her?"

"Oh, she can't talk, because we put her in silent mode. Besides, baby can't talk anyway. He loves to suck on things, so we got her a pacifier and have some baby bottles too. We are looking for a pregnant woman so she can breast fed our little baby girl." Lena told her.

Joyce said, "I know a girl who is pregnant, and she doesn't plan on breast feeding her baby. Maybe she will let Dawn suck her breast to get some milk."

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12