Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife adds some help for husband.
5.2k words
4.48
14.5k
10
5

Part 4 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 3

I was still standing while they talked about many different things, but still nothing about her getting to suck me off. I needed relief, but was not going to interrupt them. I just stood naked and listened. My hands still behind my back with the collar around my neck. Must be quite a sight for them to look at.

Finally, Patty said, "Well, it looks like it is still hard, so he won't have to go for another naked walk. Are you ready to learn how to suck one of those things, Lena?"

"I sure am. I want to learn everything I can about boys and since we have someone willing to help me, let's do it." Lena told her.

"Cool, Don, come sit between us again."

But before I could sit down, she said, "No, wait. I think we should get more comfortable and not take a chance of the children waking up. Let's go in the bedroom and play."

I had no idea how far she would take this, but she said Lena was still a virgin and would remain that way. So, how could I argue with her. So, I turned toward the bedroom with the 2 girls following me. They were giggling as they watched my naked ass disappear into the bedroom.

Once we were all in there, Patty said, "Get on the bed, on your back so we can get to your cock, and spread eagle yourself."

I wondered what she had planned with me since this is the way she tied me up that one time. I soon found out that is just what she had in mind. She got the ropes out and since I already had the wrist cuffs on, she tied them to the bed. Then she gave Lena one of the ankle cuffs and she took the other one. They worked together to secure my ankles to the bed. I couldn't move when they finished and I knew they could do whatever they wanted and I couldn't stop them.

Patty said, "Now Lena, I am going to show you what to do with that hard cock and then I'll let you have it."

Lena said, "I like this. I want to learn so much and I am sure by the time you get done teaching me, I will know all about those hard cocks and how to control them."

Patty had Lena get on one side of me, while Patty got on the bed on the other side. Patty said, "Now, you have to go slow with these things, unless you want him to cum quickly. This time we will go slow, so you can learn. He will want it faster, but since he is ours and tied down, we can move at our own pace."

Then she took my cock in her hand and played with it some, making sure she included my balls too. She stroked it a couple times and then rubbed the head a little. She took my balls inn her hands and stretched them out, squeezed them just a little and then went back to my cock.

She explained to Lena about a guy's balls, saying, "When you have him by the balls, he will be putty in your hands. All guys have sensitive nuts and if you squeeze them to hard, he will crumble. So, be gentle with them or he will not enjoy the pleasure you are giving him."

Lena was watching her every move and it looked like she was almost drooling with the want to do it all. But, she said, "Patty, I think I should be naked too. What do you think?"

Patty said, "No, not this time Lena. We will do that some other time when I think it is the right time for you to learn more about how you can get a guy to please you without his cock. But for now, you and I will remain dressed."

Well, I just found out that Patty had other times planned for Lena to use me as her teacher. She said, "OK, whatever you say Ms. Patty. When can I play with that thing."

Patty said, "You saw what I was doing with it, right? Now, I want you to do the same as I did and learn how to handle a man's cock."

So, Lena did what she was told and took my cock in her small hands and began to stroke me up and down. God, if she keeps this up, I'll cum before she ever gets it in her mouth and I don't want to do that to her. She has wanted to suck me off since she first saw me.

But, she stopped stroking and rubbed the head some before working down to my balls. This would be the first time she touched them and she was very gentle. She held them and squeezed a little. Then she stretched them out before squeezing them again, but this time a little harder. I jumped a little when she squeezed a little too hard and she stopped.

She said, "Mr. Don, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

I said, "It's OK, Lena, I've had them squeezed harder than that before. I just wasn't expecting you to do it harder than the first time. But, feel free to squeeze my nuts harder if you want. After all, you need to learn how far you can go with a guy."

She said, "Oh, ok. Thank you for helping me learn."

Then she took my balls in her hand again and squeezed them softly and then kept applying more pressure. She squeezed real hard and I took a deep breath, not wanting to scare her away.

Patty saw what I did and said, "Lena that one was a little too hard for him, but you have to learn. So, I am going to put my hand on yours and we will do it together. Don't worry about him. It will hurt him, but you need to know what it does to a guy when you squeeze his balls to hard."

She put her hand over Lena's and together they squeezed my nuts. Patty made sure they were squeezing hard this time and I almost yelled for them to stop. But, just held my breath while Patty instructed her young student.

I thought they would crush my nuts, because they had them hurting when they did that. Then Patty said, "OK, that was a tight one and I know he felt it. You saw his cock jump and the look on his face said he was in pain. That is how you know you squeezed them to hard. That is if he doesn't yell and try to get away from you."

"I understand now and will be careful in the future." Lena told us.

Then, Patty said, "Now time to learn some more. This time we will use our hands and mouths a little before we actually suck it."

Patty showed Lena how to hold my cock and kiss the tip. Then she explained about the precum and showed her how to lick the very tip of my cock to get it. She told her that one time she slid a q-tip down inside it and it was coated with ben gay. Lena laughed and wanted to try that too.

But Patty said another time, because tonight was all about learning how to suck a cock. She continued licking my shaft, and even took my balls in her mouth for a short time. She was making it difficult for me not to cum, but I wanted Lena to get the hot gooey cum in her mouth.

Once Patty was done with the instructions, she said, "Then, once you have kissed and licked him all over, making sure to include his balls, it will be time to take it in your mouth, like this."

With that, she swallowed my cock all the way down. Patty can deep throat me, but I don't think Lena will be able to tonight. But, I would have to wait and see what happens. I needed to cum and with them working me over like that, it wouldn't take long.

Patty raised up and said, "Now Lena, we need to let him relax some before you do anything. Let's go get a drink while he calms down. If we don't, as soon as you touch is cock he will be cumming and we don't want that to happen. We can talk about other things while we are having a drink."

With that, they left the bedroom and I was alone with a hard on ready to cum. But, I couldn't do anything because I was tied to the bed. I had to lay there quietly and relax until they returned. I don't know how long they were gone, but it seemed like they were taking forever.

The urge to cum slowly faded away and once they returned, I knew I could last longer. When they came in, Lena got on the bed with me and started playing with my cock. She held it in her hand, rubbed it some and then as she held it straight up, leaned over and kissed the tip. My cock twitched when I felt her lips on me and then she licked the tip before going down my shaft with her tongue.

She took my balls in her mouth and then licked back up the shaft to the tip. Then, I felt her mouth around my cock and she was going down on me. She took me all the way to her throat and then gagged. She pulled away and Patty said, "Don't try to take it all this time. Just enough so he can feel your lips around him. I will teach you to take it all later."

The more she talks, the more it sounds like Lena will be with me more often and I didn't mind that. I liked Lena as a friend and now that she is doing these things, I could make it more than a friend, but I can only do as much as Patty will allow.

Lena took me back in her mouth and started sucking me. She didn't try to get all of me in her mouth this time, but she was doing a great job of making me want to cum again. Her lips felt so good around my hard cock, I hoped that Patty would let her suck my cock more often. I am enjoying all the attention I am getting and knew she was learning new things all the time.

She was bobbing up and down on me and it felt so good. I could feel the tingling in my cock and knew I was going to cum soon. My cock was getting harder each time she went down on me. I said, "I am almost there baby, don't stop now."

Patty giggled and Lena moaned around my cock. She sucked me more and soon I said, "IIIMMMM CUMMMMMING."

I filled Lena's mouth with my hot cum and watched as she took every drop and swallowed as I was spurting into her mouth. Once I stopped cumming, Lena sat up and I could see she was working my cum around inside her mouth and then swallowed one last time. She leaned over once again, kissed the end of my cock and said, "Thank you. It was delicious."

Patty said, "I knew you could do it and it won't be the last time you get to have it. But, eventually you will learn everything and then you will have to get your own guy to play with."

Lena said goodnight after that and Patty untied me. She got into bed and we went to sleep. I got up in the morning and dressed. I walked out and Lena was still sleeping on the sofa, so I was quiet as I made coffee.

It was me who had to take Lena home and when we first got in the car, Lena said, "Mr. Don, I want to hold your cock again, so please take it out of your pants."

I did what she said and, unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out for her. Once it was out, she sat close to me and held my cock in her hand all the way to her house. She didn't let go until I pulled up to let her out. Once she got out, I put my cock away and drove back home.

Patty and the kids decided we would just stay home today since it was almost time for school to be out for the summer and they all had tests to take the following week. So, we stayed home and helped them with their studying.

I fixed a nice dinner for all of us and after eating, we all watched a movie on the TV. We got the kids to bed and Patty and I went to bed too. Nothing was said about what we did with Lena or about playing more games.

The next day we all had breakfast and we went for a little ride to the country where we saw an old church back in the woods. We wouldn't have seen it, except there was a sign saying it was there. We went in and looked around some and then left to go back home. We didn't do anything else the rest of the day.

The next week the children took tests and they all were going to pass. Lena was also testing, but hers was harder because she would be graduating this year and then it was off to college in the fall. We didn't have her over anymore since she was always studying and preparing for her graduation. I had no doubt she would pass with flying colors because she is a smart girl. Shy, but very smart.

Patty got a call from her ex and after talking with him for a while, she gave the phone to the children so they could talk with their father. While they were talking, Patty said, "He wants to pick the kids up for the summer and he has found a new girlfriend. He wants the children there when they get married and I said it was ok."

Well, I didn't like the idea of them being away, but he was there father, so I agreed with her to let them go. He would be down to pick them up a few days after school got out and said he would have them back a week before school started again in the fall.

Well, getting them ready to go was quite a chore, but I did whatever I could to help them pack so they could be with their father. I knew they missed him, but that's what happens in divorces. At least he asked if he could and didn't demand he get them.

With finishing up school and getting them ready to go, we had no time to play games, but in my mind, I thought about the possibilities for when they left for the summer. Patty and I could play all summer with no interruptions, other than work. Time seemed to fly by and it was soon time to say goodbye to the children and we all hugged and some tears were shed.

He showed up and I helped carry their luggage to his car and I wished them all a safe trip and a good summer vacation. Then they were off and it was just me and Patty. We went back in and just relaxed the rest of the day and that night, Patty gave me another surprise.

She said, "I had to work hard to do this, but I got Lena a part time job with me. She will just be working during the summer so she can earn extra money for when she goes away to college."

I said that is great and asked how Lena was going to get back and forth. Patty said, "She will ride with me."

I figured she would go pick her up at her home and drop her back off after work, but Patty continued by saying, "I have asked her to move in with us for the summer to make it easier for us to get to work. You don't mind do you."

I thought about it, figuring we could still play games since Lena knew about them. I said, "That won't be a problem. She can sleep in one of the beds in the children's room."

"Great, she will be here in about 20 minutes. Her mom is dropping her off." Patty informed me.

Damn, that is quite a shock. Keeping it a secret right up to the last minute, but that is ok, since we liked Lena. We heard the car drive up and went out to talk with Lena's mom and then helped Lena get her things in the house. Once she was settled in, things changed for me.

Patty said, "Now, your new rules for the house. You will be always naked while home, unless one of us tells you to dress. We will play with you anytime we want and you will do anything we desire. Do you agree to this?"

I said, "Don't have much choice do I? So, yes I agree."

Then Lena said, "Mr. Don, since you agree to the terms, get naked for us."

I stood for a moment thinking about it, then began undressing. While I was removing my clothes, Lena said, "From now on, as soon as you get home, remove your clothes and you'll remain naked until it is time for you to go back to work."

I said, "Ok, I can do that."

But Patty interrupted and said, "When you get home Don, you won't enter the house until we get home. But you will get naked on the porch, place your clothes on the chair and wait for us. We will expect to see you naked every day when we get home."

Well, this is getting interesting. I finished removing my clothes in front of the 2 of them and my cock was rock hard. I just stood in front of them waiting to see what else might happen. But, nothing did. We went about our business like nothing was different, but I was butt naked for them.

I fixed diner for the 3 of us and we sat down to eat. They both had clothes on while I had nothing on. I kept wondering what they expected me to do. But, up until the dinner was done, the dishes washed and put away, they didn't say anything.

Then, Patty went into the bed room and when she came out, she gave me a bag. I opened it up and saw 3 packages of girl's frilly panties. I looked at her and then at Lena. Then Patty said, "Take out one pair of those and carry them to the front door. Step outside and put them on and wait for instructions."

I reached in, opened one of the packages and brought out a pair of red panties that had white bows on them. I wasn't sure about this, but did as I was told and stepped outside where I put them on. I know I looked silly wearing the frilly panties, but my wife told me to do it, so I did.

I stood there for a moment and then the door opened and Lena stepped out. She giggled and said, "They look so cute on you Mr. Don. Now, let's go for a walk."

I thought I would die. I had been out totally naked before and got over that, but now I will have to walk around with a pair of panties on. But, I didn't say no and followed her off the porch and into the street. She stayed beside me as we walked around the circle and no one showed up. At least I didn't think I was seen like this.

Once we got around the one time, my cock was super hard and sticking up over the waist band of the panties. Lena said, "Remember how many times we walked before?"

I said, "Yes, you had me walking around the circle 5 times."

Lena then said, "Well, we have decided that you will walk 5 times or more whenever you go for a walk. And we have a few other great ideas to try out. Would you like to find out what we have planned or do you want to wait for us to do it."

By talking with her, it got my mind off walking through the neighborhood in just panties with shoes on. So, I said, "Yes, I would like to know what I'm in for."

"Good, because I was going to tell you some things we have planned anyway. One of these days when we aren't working, we are going to take you to that little church you found out in the woods and of course you'll be naked, but you have to wait to see what we do when we get you there."

We had walked around the second time and starting on the third trip around. I didn't even realize we had gone that far, so I wanted to keep talking. Lena then said, "Another time we are all going shopping for some new clothes for you to wear at different times. Of course, we can't take you in stores naked, but you won't have the same clothes on when we leave."

I had no idea what they had in mind, but I would go along with it. "And, we figure that you should be naked more often, especially in public areas, so we are going to take you places and make you get out of the car naked and do some things for us. Oh, I didn't mention, but whenever we go for rides, you will always be naked unless we want you dressed. And sometimes it will be in broad daylight."

By then we had almost finished the third trip around and ready to start number 4. She continued talking to me telling me some of the things they had discussed and some things she might want to try.

After walking around the circle 5 times and not seen, we went back in the house. The 2 of them sat on the sofa and talked. I didn't say anything while they talked. I just stood there in those frilly panties and waited. Then, Lena said, "Mr. Don, take those off. I want to see your cock."

I did as she wanted and pulled them down and off, then stood there in nothing but my shoes. Patty said, "Take the shoes off too. We want you totally naked."

I took my shoes and socks off for my wife and stood naked before 2 fully dressed women. Then Lena said, "So, I was thinking that sometimes I would have a few friends over and maybe even spend the night. What do you think about being naked for them too, Mr. Don?"

"I am not sure about that Lena. I enjoy being seen, but I am not sure I want to go that far, but I will if Patty tells me to do it. After all, I asked to be seen and she is the one in charge." I said.

Lena and I both looked at Patty and she smiled, saying, "You know, I don't see a big problem with you being naked in front of others, but we have to be sure they don't tell anyone else and that they are at least 18. Maybe someday, I can meet your friends and then I will decide for sure. Is that OK with you both?"

Lena said, "Yes, that is fine and someday I will ask them over so you can meet them. Mr. Don should not be here when you first meet them. I think if you meet them without him around, it will be much better. Then, I can have them back someday when we have Mr. Don naked and we can have some fun."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12