Games Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls have more fun with Don.
5.7k words
4.41
5.9k
5
3

Part 10 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

We all slept in the next day, because it was Sunday and we had a long day yesterday, but it was a very enjoyable day. I was up first and was careful not to wake the girls when I got up. I went to the kitchen and started the coffee, then went out back and pissed. I don't use the bathroom very much anymore and it was just a habit going outside.

Once I finished, I went back in to wait for the coffee to finish and when it was done, got me a cup. I sat and drank it before getting 2 more cups and carried them back to the bedroom. Lena had started drinking coffee since she was living with us now. I woke them both up and then went back to have some more coffee and get some breakfast going.

I made waffles for everyone and when I was done, I went back in to let the girls know it was ready. As I entered the bedroom, they were discussing what we should do today. Lena was telling Patty she wanted to start walking me around in the daylight so more people saw me. Patty agreed to let her do that and then they stopped talking as soon as I entered the room.

They got up and we all had breakfast together. I told them if they wanted, they could get dressed while I cleaned up. They like that idea and Patty said, "Once we are dressed and you have the kitchen done, we will begin our day with you. You need another full body shave, which we will do today and after that, we'll just have fun with you."

I cleaned up the kitchen and the girls came out wearing bikinis. I thought it was strange, but I guess since they were going to be shaving me they didn't want their clothes all wet. They were carrying the soap, shaving cream and razors when I saw them.

Patty said, "Outside Don, but take your shoes off first. We are going to give you a shower and then shave that naked body from head to toe."

I slipped my shoes off and started to walk out the back door, but Lena stopped me. She said, "Not that way Mr. Don, this time we will be in the front yard."

Wow, that is why the bikinis. We will be in front of the house, in full view of anyone going by. They didn't want anyone seeing them naked, so put on bikinis. Of course, they don't care who sees me, but they don't want to be seen naked. Oh, well, it is what they want and of course what I enjoy. I get exposed and humiliated all at the same time.

I turned and walked to the front door and walked out. It was a nice warm sunny day and it felt good on my naked body. We walked down the stairs and I had to stand in the grass and wait for them. They got the hose off the reel and set everything up so they could get me clean and shaved,

I watched them working together and decided they make a good team. Once they had the hose out, Patty turned it on and adjusted the nozzle so it was like a shower and then I was told to stand still. I did what I was told and Patty got me all wet with the cold water. I am getting more used to the cold showers, since I take most of my showers out back. I wondered if they would make me shower in the front now. Once she had me all wet, she shut the hose off and the girls went to work on me. They put the body wash on their scrubbies and began to wash me. I was washed from head to toe and they spent extra time washing my cock and balls. I guess they just wanted to play with me and keep me hard.

Once I had been washed all over, Patty got the hose again and rinsed me off. I noticed there was no towels brought out and wondered how I would get dry. I stood and waited while they got the shaving cream out and used the whole can to lather up my body. I had to close my eyes because they put it all over my head and on my face before they worked down my body and soon had me covered in the white lather.

Next, they started shaving me. They did the same as they did the last time with each of them taking a side of me. Both started with my head and got it all smooth again, then went to my face and shaved the stubble off it. They worked their way down my body, making sure to get under my arms and all the way down my arm to my fingertips. My chest and back was shaved and each of them shaved an ass cheek, making sure they even shaved in the crack and around my hole.

Then it was down my legs to my toes and back up again. The last part to get shaved was my cock and balls and they took their time doing them. I trusted them and knew they wouldn't hurt me, so I stood there and let them work. They had a good time making sure I had no hair left on my body and when they finished, Patty rinsed all the left over shaving cream off me.

I was wondering if one of them would go in and get a towel, but soon found out how I would get dry. Lena said, "Now, just stand there until you are dry. Patty and I will put things away and then sit on the porch while you drip dry."

I knew it was almost time for people to be getting out of church and would be home soon. They were going to have me out here so everyone can see me. Of course, it scared me, but I was enjoying the exposure.

They walked away from me, carrying the things they used to clean and shave me. They took them in the house and then they came back out to sit on the porch while I dried. I wondered what else these 2 evil girls had planned for me today. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

As I stood there naked from head to toe, I saw several cars go by. They would slow down and look out their windows to see me. Some of them waved and some of them said things like, "Nice view today", "Love the show", and one female said, "Glad to see it again."

It was all humiliating to have others see me like this, but it is what I had asked for and Patty is really getting good at doing it for me. Each time someone sees me, my cock twitches and seems to get harder. Lena is learning a lot from Patty and me and someday, I would bet she has a husband that lets her do what she is doing with me.

I stood there for about 45 minutes before Lena came out to check me. She felt me all over and said, "Guess you are dry naked boy. Now it's time to play some more. Go get your shoes. They are on the porch."

I walked up on the porch and Patty was sitting there watching everything while she had a cup of coffee. Both had changed into regular clothes and I was still naked. It was around noon time now and I wondered if we were going out someplace or would they continue playing here.

I soon found out that answer once I got my shoes on. Lena was at the bottom of the steps and said, "Since it is harder for people to see you at night when we walk and we want many others seeing our little naked boy, we will be walking around the circle now. Remember, today is 10 trips around with me."

Damn, she is going to make me walk around the neighborhood naked in broad daylight. I knew people usually are out sitting in their yards or cooking on the grill. Some may be working outside, since it is the only time they get to do things. I figure after today, everyone in the neighborhood will see me naked.

But, I can't say no to her. If I said no, the games would stop and I wouldn't get what I wanted and needed. And that was to be exposed and humiliated. So far, the 2 of them have done a great job of giving me what I want.

So, I just said, "Ok, let's go."

Patty laughed and said, "Be good for Lena, Don and once you finish your walk we will do some other things with you. And while you are out, you are not allowed to talk."

I followed Lena out to the street and we started walking around he circle. If people didn't see me today, they probably weren't home. Lena is giving them 10 chances to see the naked boy walking with the young fully dressed young lady.

I was right because the first trip around there were about 6 people out in front of their homes. Lena said hello to all of them and they all had something to say to her. One of them said, "It's about time you brought him out in the daytime. Hard to see it all in the dark. Hope you do it more often."

Lena said, "Yes, he will be out in the daylight more often now and today, we are walking around 10 times instead of the 5 we usually do."

Someone else said, "Guess he lost another bet."

"Yes, and if he doesn't start winning, he will be out here walking around much more. Stick around and we will be back around since he has to walk 10 times today."

She told someone else that if I kept losing bets, I would be walking more than the 10 we are doing today. I knew she meant it that she would make me walk around more than 10 times because she had told me before she would keep making it longer.

Each time we went around the circle, more and more people were out. I am thankful that none of them have small children. I think Patty and I are the only ones with kids in the neighborhood because I have never seen any others.

We walked around so she could show me off to everyone and she spoke to most of them. I was told I couldn't talk, so she could take all the glory herself. I was keeping track of the trips we made around, trying to keep my mind off who was seeing me butt ass naked. I was up to number 5 now and even more people had come out.

The young couple that Lena had talked to came out and asked Lena how many times today. She told them 10 and still had 5 to go. Then the guy said, "Watch for us tonight. Gail lost the bet and she will be out naked once it gets dark."

Lena said, "That's cool. So much fun walking him around like this and we wanted more people to see him, so decided to do it when it is light out. And many people have seen him today."

"I know, we have seen others watching you." The girl said, "But, we don't think we dare that yet. Just at night."

Lena said, "That's not a problem. We will be watching for you later, but we've got to finish this walk and get back to his wife."

They said good bye and we started walking again. I think even more people came out to see me and I think they are enjoying what they see. I wondered if Patty had talked to them all and asked if she could show me off like this. I may never know that answer.

We walked around the circle 5 more times and then went back to the house. Patty said, "Lena leave him out here and come inside. I want to explain what we will do with him today."

Lena said, "Ok, be right in. Mr. Don, stand on the porch by the steps, face the street and when we are ready for you, we'll come get you."

I obeyed what she wanted and figured everyone in the neighborhood has seen me now, so what would it matter if they saw me standing out here naked. I walked up the steps, got to the top and turned around facing the street with a very hard cock. All this exposure and humiliation just keeps me hard all the time.

I waited for about 15 minutes and Patty came to the door and said, "Come inside now."

I turned and went inside and was told to sit on the couch between them. Lena took my cock in her hand and played with me some. Then Patty said, "Ok, time to learn another lesson Lena. Today you will find out how to put a condom on a cock. If you have sex with boys while you are in college, you need to be protected."

Lena said, "I'm on birth control, Ms. Patty."

Patty said, "That is ok, but you still need protection from STD's. You don't need any of those diseases some people carry, so you should make them use a condom."

"I understand that, but what if I fall in love with a guy and want to feel the real thing in me?" Lena asked.

"If that happens and you are sure he doesn't have any diseases, then it will be safe to go bareback. But always be sure first." Patty explained.

She is teaching Lena the right way and I am so happy we are helping her learn. I've always hated condoms, but at times was glad I used them. Putting one of those things on and having sex is like taking a shower with a raincoat on.

Patty handed her a package and she also had one in her hand. She said, "Now, I'm going to show you the best way to get one on a guy and yes, you need to put it on him. That way, you know he has it on."

Patty then opened the little package and pulled the condom out. She explained what do before she told Lena to do it. Patty showed Lena how to place it on my cock and then how to roll it down to the base. Once it was on, she said, "It isn't that hard to do, so let me get this one off and you can do it."

She pulled it off my cock and then Lena was working on me. She opened the package, studied the condom and then placed it over my cock head and rolled it down. She said, "That was easy. Can we leave it on him for a while?"

Patty said, "Sure, at least for a little while since we have some other things to do today. Why don't you take him back outside and walk around the circle one more time while I get things ready?"

Lena liked that idea. She giggled and said, "Guess everyone will get to see him a little longer and this time with a condom on. Can we do it 2 times instead of one."

Patty said, "Yes, since that will give me enough time to set up our next project."

Lena said, "Thank you. Come on my naked boy, let's walk some more and show that thing off again."

We walked out the door, down the steps and into the street. It was different this time because I had something on my cock. Lena said, "Ever use one of those before?"

I said, "Yes and at times I was glad I had it on. But that was before I met Patty. Never did like them though."

She giggled and asked, "If Ms. Patty lets you fuck me, will you use one of those or will you fuck me without it so I can feel your cum inside me."

I said, "I doubt she will ever let us fuck, but if she does, I wouldn't want one on. I like the feel of being in a pussy without one. Just feels so much better and since you are on birth control we wouldn't need one."

As we talked, I saw people looking at me once again and didn't mind them seeing me like this. After all, they all saw me earlier and will more than likely see me again, many times.

We made it around the 2 times and went back to the house. Patty said, "Take that off and join us in the bedroom."

I pulled the condom off and went in the bedroom. It was lit up with candles of different colors around the room. The girls were standing by the bed, with one on one side and one on the other.

Lena said, "Get on the bed and spread your arms and legs."

I did what she asked and soon they had me tied to the bed. I was wide open for whatever they had planned. I watched as they brought out what they had in mind. I saw the box of q-tips, ben gay, tiger balm, Icey hot, Vicks vapor rub and hot sauce. I think I knew what they had planned, but never said a word.

Lena said, "We talked about when Ms. Patty put a q-tip in your cock and I wondered what else we could use to put q-tips inside your pee hole. So, we are going to experiment today. You ready?"

I said, "I guess so, since I can't move away from you."

"Good. Ms. Patty is going to let me do all the work today and once I have tried all-of-these things, I will take your temperature by sliding a thermometer in that same little hole. Oh, and I have it soaking in rubbing alcohol." Lena explained.

With that, she picked up a q-tip and slid it into the ben gay tube. Then she began pushing into my pee hole. She worked it in and then pulled it out, put more ben gay on it and pushed it back in. This time it went all the way in and once the other end disappeared, she stopped and waited.

I felt the heat inside my cock, but didn't complain. It wasn't that hot and I knew it wouldn't harm me. She waited for a moment and watched it sliding back out of my cock. She giggled and took hold of it and pulled it out. She threw it away.

Then she picked up another and used the Icey hot this time. She slid it in and back out, recoated it and put back in me. It felt hotter than the ben gay, but still didn't hurt that bad. I could tolerate it. She let it stay in me until it slid back out. She threw it away also.

Next came the Vicks vapor rub and once she had it coated put it into my cock. It was quite a bit hotter, but I still didn't complain. She did the same with it as she did the other things and then threw it away.

Next came the tiger balm. I had never used this stuff before, but had heard it was hotter than the other things. I was surprised, because I didn't feel it at all. It wasn't hot and I wondered why people said it was. Anyway, she got it in and then out and threw it away.

The hot sauce was next and she coated the q-tip with it and put it in my cock. I felt that more than the other things and I moved a little. She asked me if it hurt. I told her it was hot, but to continue her playing with me. She put it in twice just like the other things and then pulled it out and threw it away.

She said, "Now let's take your temperature to see if it was hot inside."

She got the thermometer from the alcohol and put it to my cock tip. She began pushing it in me until just the end stuck out. It was one of those older type thermometers that you have to read since it doesn't tell you what it is.

I squirmed with that in me. The alcohol was hotter than anything else and I said, "That is hot, but don't stop."

She left it in me longer than the others and when it started to slide out on its own, she pushed it back down. I know it takes a while to get a good reading, so just laid there and let her do whatever she wanted to me. But, it was burning me some and I hoped it didn't cause any damage.

After about 6 minutes of having it in me, she pulled it out, looked at it and said, "Looks normal to me, 98.2, so all those things I used didn't hurt him at all. That was fun and will look for other things to put in that little hole."

I heard Patty laugh and said, "We can find all kinds of things for him. I figured they would untie me now, but nope. Patty said, "Now we get to do the other thing we talked about. You ready Lena?"

She didn't ask me if I was ready, but Lena said, "Sure enough. I think I am going to enjoy this. Not sure if he will, but who cares as long as we are having fun."

With that said, they both picked up a candle. I saw Patty had a red one and Lena had a blue one. I had no idea what they were going to do, but soon found out. They both held the candles over my chest and tipped them so the wax spilled out on me. Damn, that was hot and I jumped, but couldn't get away from it.

They kept dripping wax on my chest and belly. If the wax wasn't melted enough, they grabbed another candle and continued. My chest was covered in wax and soon my belly was too. Then, they each got a fresh candle and started pouring wax on my cock and balls. I jumped even more when they did that, but they didn't stop and I couldn't get away. They kept dripping wax on my cock and balls and soon they were covered in different colored wax. It didn't hurt as much once they were coated and the girls didn't stop. They went back up to my chest and got some on my arms, then back to my belly and cock and balls. They went down each leg a couple times and never stopped until they had used all the candles up and there was no more wax to drip.

I was covered in wax from my neck to my toes and when they finished Patty said, "Ok, we are going to take a break before we let you up. Once you are up, you will go out to the porch and begin peeling the wax off."

Lena added, "And if you have any stray hairs, that will come out with the wax." Then she laughed.

They left the room and I was alone again. I couldn't move so took a short nap. They came back in and untied me so I could get up. I got off the bed and saw myself in the mirror. I laughed at myself because I couldn't see any of my body. They had covered me completely with the wax and I was multi colored. I walked through the house and out to the porch and they followed me. I had to stand at the top of the steps and begin peeling the wax from my body. They gave me a trash can to put it in so I didn't make a big mess on the porch.

Patty said, "We are leaving for a short time since Lena needs to go visit her family for a while today. I locked the door so you can't go in. I expect you to stand right there and get all that wax off you before I get back. Once you have it off, just stand there and let the neighbors see our naked boy.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12