Games Ch. 12

Story Info
Gets dressed as a girl in public.
7k words
4.26
4.8k
4
2

Part 13 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 12

After a good night's sleep, it was time to start a new day and I was up before the girls woke up. I went out, started the coffee, stepped out in the front yard for my morning piss. While I was pissing in the yard, a couple drove by and stopped. The girl said, "Taking a morning piss, are you?"

I said, "Yes, can't use the toilet inside."

They laughed and drove away. It is always humiliating to be seen naked, but caught pissing was very embarrassing. But, I asked Patty to humiliate me and she is doing a great job of it and Lena is learning how to treat a man.

I went back inside, got a cup of coffee while I waited for the girls to wake up. It was Sunday, so we didn't have to rush around to get to work. I drank my coffee and thought of all the things I have done and how many people have seen my naked body and hard cock. I thought back to the girls at the gas station. I'm sure they will have dreams about what they saw and maybe they can convince their boyfriends to do something like that.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the girls moving around, so I quickly fixed them each a cup of coffee and carried it to them. I said good morning to them and they both said good morning back. I started to leave the room to fix breakfast, but Lena said, "Let's skip breakfast today. We can have a brunch later."

Patty said "That will be fine. Then we can get right into playing so our naked boy doesn't have to wait."

Well, that kind of surprised me, but I agreed and asked, "Can I have another cup of coffee before you girls play with me?"

Lena said, "Yes and we will be right out to join you."

I left and got my second cup and sat to wait for them. They both came out shortly after and already dressed. They fixed another coffee and sat down with me. We sat in silence for a short time and then, Lena asked, "Dawn have you ever tried to suck your own cock?"

I said, "No, don't think I can get my mouth down that far."

Patty giggled and said, "Well, we are going to see if you can today. If you can't, at least we will know you tried."

I wondered just how they will do it. It would be interesting if I could, but there is no way a guy can bend over far enough to suck his own cock. But, if that is what they want me to do, I will try it. We finished our coffee and rinsed out our cups. Then, I figured it was play time, so waited to see what they would do with me today.

Lena got up and said, "Show time, follow me."

I thought she was going to make me walk this morning and allow all the people going to church see me. But, it wasn't the walk she had on her mind. Patty also got up and we all went to the living room. They sat on the couch with a space in the middle, but told me not to sit yet.

I waited and Lena finally said, "Ok, here is the plan. You will lay down on your back with your head against the sofa. Then, we will pick up your legs and bend you in half. If we are lucky, we will see you sucking your cock, but if you can't do it, we will jerk you off."

Patty added, "Once we start jerking you off, open your mouth wide and keep it open. When you cum, we are going to aim for your mouth. This way, you get to feel hot cum in your mouth, straight from your cock."

I thought that was funny, but would be humiliating for me, especially if I was able to suck my cock. I just followed their directions and laid on my back on the floor, then, they each took a leg and started bending me. My head was against the sofa, so I couldn't slide backwards and my cock would end up looking right down at me.

They worked together to get me bent and when I saw my cock pointing at me, they pushed on my ass to see if I could do it. I opened my mouth, just as Patty told me too, but with all their work, my cock would not reach my mouth.

Lena said, "Well, doesn't look like he can suck his own cock, but maybe we will get him to suck someone else. But for now, we will jerk him off and feed him his breakfast."

Then, the girls started playing with my hard cock and balls. Patty said, "Just keep your mouth open Dawn and we will try to get it all in there."

Lena was jerking me off at first, but Patty said, "Lena, let's switch. I think I'll be better at jerking his cock. I've had more practice and then the next time you can do it. While I'm doing it, play with his balls and if you want, stick a finger in his ass."

Lena laughed and said, "No problem. I remember Joyce shoved a finger in his ass and it made him cum harder."

The girls worked on my cock and I was getting cramped up, but they wouldn't let my legs back down. Patty kept stroking me and Lena played with my balls before she shoved her finger into my asshole. That was all it took and I started cumming.

Patty kept stroking me and I got a big mouthful of my own hot cum, but, I also got a facial from myself. Never had a male facial before. I have had lots of pussy juice on my face, but no cock cum. Another first for me. I swallowed whatever cum that had gotten in my mouth and decided it wasn't so bad, as long as it is my own cum.

Once I stopped cumming for the girls, Lena took her finger out of my ass and they let me lower my legs. Lena said, "I liked that and I think we need to do it again. Maybe we can find a way to make him cum without us jerking on that thing."

Patty said, "Yea, we'll think of something. Dawn, don't wipe the cum from your face."

I was ready to get cleaned up, but the girls had other ideas. Once Patty said that and they sat down, she said, "I think he needs to take a walk so others can see his facial. Lena feel like walking this morning, or does he go alone today?"

Lena said, "I think I will walk with him. That way he can't wipe his face off and I can tell everyone what he is wearing. We will only go around a couple times, because I would like to go get some brunch."

Patty said, "Good, I'll get his clothes ready for when you get back. Then, after we eat, I saw a movie playing I would like to watch and it is a matinee, which makes it cheaper and not a lot of people will be in the theatre."

"Cool, sounds good. Let's go Dawn and show the neighbors you're cum covered face. And, I know you get hard when out walking, since it went down after we jerked you off. I like it when you have a hard cock."

I stepped outside with Lena and slipped my shoes on, then off we went. I am getting used to walking out here naked and it doesn't bother me as much, but it is still humiliating when others see me and Lena together. I'm naked and she is fully dressed. Makes for an odd couple, but that is what the girls want.

We walked around and saw a few people out and of course, Lena had to say something. She said, "Good morning. We just jerked Dawn off and he got his cum all over his face. He swallowed some, but wanted to show everyone his cum covered face."

They all laughed at me and I was once again humiliated by a young girl. But, I loved doing it and would do almost anything she wanted. The only thing I've said no to was when she wanted to take me someplace and make me walk back home naked. That was just too dangerous for me.

We walked around the circle 2 times and then back to the house. Patty was waiting on the porch and said, "Get a shower Dawn and then get dressed. Your clothes are on the porch."

I wondered just what I would have to wear when we went to eat, but I would wear whatever she set out for me. I got the shower going and stepped in under the cold water to get wet and rinse off my cum. Then washed my body and rinsed off.

I stepped out and turned the water off. Patty left me a towel on the porch to dry off with and then I looked at my clothes. Right on top was a pair of lacy purple panties. Under those were a pair of shorts and a shirt. Thank god, she didn't put my girl clothes out there.

I waited for the girls to come out and Lena was carrying a bag with her. I didn't ask what it was, and just figured if she wanted me to know, she would tell me. Patty usually drives but today, she said, "Dawn, why don't you drive today. We are going to that restaurant we enjoy so much. You know the one with the buffet."

I said, "Yes, I know the one."

I got in and Lena sat in the back. Patty rode up front with me. I had no idea what else was planned for me, but knew it was something. I drove us to the restaurant and we all got out. Patty told the hostess we would do the buffet and then went to find a seat. A waitress came by to take drink orders and then said, "Help yourselves."

We got up and I let the girls go first and then got my plate full. Once we had what we wanted, we sat back down to enjoy a meal. We ate like a normal family would and enjoyed the small talk we had. Nothing was said about our games this time, but I knew the girls had something up their sleeves for me. I just didn't know what.

We laughed and joked about other things, talked about the children and Lena going away to college. Patty said, "I've been thinking about getting a new car, if that is ok with you Don."

I said, "Yes, I'm ok with that. We can trade yours in and find a nice one for you. Maybe get one that is good on gas."

Then she surprised me by saying, "Well, I don't think we would get much on a trade in, so thought we could let Lena have it. She doesn't have a car for when she goes to college and will need one."

I said, "How much could you afford Lena? We wouldn't want you being broke at college."

Before Lena could answer, Patty said, "I didn't mean we would sell it to her. I meant we would give her my old car once we found another one for me. Do you have a problem with that?"

I thought about it for a moment, thinking it would be easier for her to get back and forth and we would see more of her once she went away. I still wanted her to play with me, so I said, "No, that is not a problem. We can afford a new one for you, without a trade in. Then Lena would have transportation around college and would be able to get back home to see us when she could get away"

"Good, then it is settled. We will start looking for cars and then when we find the one I like, we will transfer mine over to Lena. Is that ok with you Lena?" Patty said.

Lena didn't know what to say, but she had turned red in the face. Finally, she said, "You guys are just too nice to me. You have found me a job, let me live in your house and included me in everything. Yes, I would like to have a car, but never thought I could get one until I was out of college. Thank you both and I promise to take good care of it."

We laughed and I said, "Cool. We are glad to help you and have enjoyed having you with us."

She then said, "I bet you have enjoyed us playing with you and I have learned so much. I know if I ever find a guy, he will have to be just like you and willing to let me play like Ms. Patty has let me play."

We laughed and then Patty said, "Everyone is finished eating, so let's go get ready for a movie."

We all got up, I paid the bill and off we went. But this time Patty drove and Lena sat in front. They had me get in the back. Once we started moving, Lena turned to me and said, "Take everything but the panties off Dawn."

I didn't question but did wonder how we would get in the movies with me naked. I just started removing my clothes and Lena said, "I said everything Dawn and that includes shoes and socks."

I got it all off, except the little pair of panties and sat to see what else they had in mind. Patty drove around and then she pulled into a little area just off the road. She stopped the car and said, "Dawn, get out."

Oh, no they were going to leave me here in just panties. It is pretty-close to the road and if they left me, I would be seen by many. But, once I was out, Lena stepped out with me. She got in the back seat for a moment and then came back out with the bag she had been carrying.

"Dawn, we are going to go watch a girlie movie and can't have a guy with us, so put these on. I'll help you get dressed if you need it." Lena told me.

I looked in the bag and saw a skirt and blouse they had gotten for me, along with black stockings and a pair of heels. I was so nervous as I started to get the things out of the bag. I asked Lena, "Is it ok if I sit in the car to put the stockings on?"

"No, you will put them on out here. Us girls can do it and since you will be one of the girls, learn how." She told me.

So, I was struggling to get them on and suddenly, Patty moved the car. Lena giggled and said, "Now, everyone can watch you get dressed."

She was right, I was looking out at the road instead of being behind the car. I continued getting the stockings on and finally managed to get them on my feet and up my legs. Next, she handed me a pink skirt. I put it on and then it was a blue blouse with colored flowers all over it. It was cute, but I am not a girl. Well, they are making me look like one, except my face looks like a guy.

Once I had them on, she gave me the heels and I stepped into them. They were the ones with the 2-inch platform heel. I can walk better in them, but still have a little problem. I stood waiting to see what was next and she brought out my purse and then got the lipstick out. She put that on my lips and the last thing she pulled out, was a blonde wig. The hair wasn't long and was a little curly.

She put it on my bald head and said, "Now we are ready to see a good movie. Get back in the car."

We had to walk a short distance to get to the car, since Patty had moved it. We got to the car and got in. Patty said, "Dawn, get your wallet out of the shorts and put it in your purse. You will carry it with you when we go to the theatre."

They were really pushing my limits now. I had been in the girl clothes when we were away from our area, but now I am in them close to home. I prayed no one I knew would see me. But, it is what the girls enjoy doing and if I want to continue playing the games, I must do it.

Patty drove us back toward the town and found the theatre. She parked the car and Lena said, "We will all walk up to the ticket counter. We will tell the person we need 3 tickets, but Dawn, you will pay."

Well, at least I won't have to talk and I hoped I had enough cash to pay for the tickets. If not, I would have to use a credit card and whoever was there, would know I was really a guy. They would probably know anyway because I don't look like a girl, even with the clothes I am wearing.

Patty said, "You know what you have to do Dawn. Remember, if you want to stop at any time, we will, but that will be the end of our games. So, you ready to go watch a girlie movie with us Ms. Dawn?"

I said, "I don't want to stop and will continue to do as you girls want me too. I am not too sure about being in public like this, but I'll do it for you. After all, I asked to be humiliated and this is going to be really humiliating if someone I know sees me. But, yes, let's go watch a movie."

The girls laughed and we all got out of the car. I walked between them through the parking lot and was thankful they gave me the 2-inch heels. Not sure how well I could do in the other ones, even if I had practiced in the 3-inch heels when Lena's friends were with us.

We made it to the ticket counter and had to wait in a short line before we could get our tickets. Other people stared at me, knowing I was a guy in girl's clothes and I turned red, but no one said anything and we didn't either. When it was our turn to get the tickets, Lena said, "3 please." Then she turned to me and said, "Use a debit card, Dawn."

Damn, if the girl at the counter didn't know I was a guy, she would now. I felt better since it was a girl, but it was still very humiliating. I stepped up to the counter and opened my purse. I fumbled some, but was able to get my debit card out and hand it to her.

She took it and ran it but didn't pay much attention to it, until she went to hand it back to me. Then she just started laughing. I got the tickets and put my card away. I wanted out of there as fast as I could. But the girls took their time and walked slow.

We had to show our tickets at the door and the girl there just laughed and said, "Very cute."

I was so embarrassed, but I guess it is what they wanted. We got in the theatre and Lena said, "We'll sit in the back once we get some popcorn."

We went to the snack counter and the girls each got some popcorn, but told me I could share theirs. Once we had the popcorn, we went into the theatre and Lena led us to the middle of the back row. No one usually sits back there, so maybe I wouldn't be noticed any more.

But the girls had some other plans for me. We sat down and Lena explained what they wanted today. She said, "As soon as the movie starts and the lights go down, we want you to take your skirt and panties off so we can play with that nice cock."

I nodded that I understood, but Patty added one more thing. "When you begin to remove the skirt and panties, I want the blouse off too. So, you will stand up and get naked for us. Then, fold all your clothes and put them on the seat on the other side of Lena. But not the one right next to her. Walk past her and put them in the fourth seat down, then walk back here. We will let you know when you can sit."

Damn, they are really doing it today. First I am dressed as a girl in public, then I will be naked in a movie theatre. What else will they think of. I wasn't sure, but it is a game we play, even if it gets dangerous at times and scary for me. But, I do it because I love my wife and Lena and want to please them.

I sat waiting for the movie to start and as soon as it was dark, Lena said, "Dawn begin to strip. Stand up."

I was so nervous, I prayed no one would walk by and see me standing there getting nude. I worked as fast as I could and had the blouse off, showing my bare chest. I folded it and set it in my chair, then got the skirt down and off. I folded it also and then slid my panties down my legs and added them to my clothes.

Patty said, "Fourth seat past Lena, go."

I scooted past Lena and walked down to the fourth seat, put my clothes in it and walked back, scooting past Lena once again. They had told me they would tell me when to sit, so I stood there showing off my naked body and watching the movie. I still had the stocking and heels on, but nothing else. I also had a very hard cock sticking out for anyone to see if they looked.

It was only a few minutes, but felt like hours before I was told to sit down. I was so grateful for that. I sat between the girls and both started playing with me. Lena said, "You are not allowed to cum. So, just sit still, watch the movie and let us play."

Damn, it is so hard not to cum when they play with my cock, but am learning that I can hold off for a long time. Plus, they know when I am getting close and back off some. A couple of times during the movie, one of them would bend over and take my cock in their mouth, suck it for a moment and then go back to using their hands.

I watched the movie and must say, it wasn't a bad one. I did enjoy it. Patty seemed to know when the movie was about to end and she said, "Dawn, stand up, go get your clothes, come back here and get dressed."

Then Lena said, "Dawn, you are such a naughty little girl. Getting naked in a public theatre like this. You should be ashamed of yourself." Then she giggled.

I was ashamed being naked in a theatre with everyone else sitting to watch the movie. I guess they were all girls in here because of what the movie was. I don't think I was seen naked, but several of them saw me in girl's clothes and that was humiliating enough.

I quickly got the clothes on and I was covered again, even if it was a skirt and blouse. The movie ended just as I was pulling the skirt up my legs and the lights came on. Wow, that was close. I thought we could leave then and be the first ones out, but the girls had other ideas.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12