Games Ch. 18

Story Info
He gets more humiliation and learns about water sports.
6.5k words
4.52
4.8k
4
1

Part 19 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 18

I was laying on the floor, naked, except for the heels and stockings and I was blindfolded because 2 young girls didn't want me to see them naked. I was on a sheet of plastic, getting ready for another first. I had drunk my piss before, but never had anyone piss right into my mouth. I was told I had to take the piss from all 4 girls and swallow every drop.

Amber then said, "OK, Ms. Dawn, we don't know if you realize it or not, but a girl always wipes her lips once she pees. Tonight, you will not only be our toilet, but your tongue will be our toilet paper to lick off the remaining drops on our pussy lips."

I said, "Ok, I understand, once you all piss in my mouth, I must lick your pussies clean. No problem at all."

They all laughed at me and then I heard them whispering to each other but couldn't hear what they were saying. I just laid there and waited for them to start with their fun. Wasn't going to be fun for me, but I was willing to do it for them.

I felt someone's legs straddle me with a foot on each side of me. Then, I had a pussy sitting right on my mouth. Patty said, "Just open Dawn and when it gets on you, seal your lips around it. Then, you will have to swallow it all."

I did what my wife instructed me to do and wrapped my lips around the first pussy. I had no idea whose pussy it was, but I guess it didn't matter, since I guess all four of them will be giving me a big hot drink tonight. My belly will be full, and I hoped I didn't get sick from it.

Once the girl had settled down on my face and I had her pussy in my mouth, she started by giving me just a little dribble of hot piss. But the dribble was only the beginning, because right after my first taste, my mouth got a steady stream of her hot piss. I swallowed as fast as I could, not wanting to miss any because I didn't want the punishment, they said I would get. That was probably going to be a bare ass spanking.

Whichever girl was pissing in my mouth had a lot of it and I had to swallow numerous times while she was pissing. But finally, her stream slowed back to a dribble and then it stopped. I knew I had to lick around her pussy lips to gather up all the little droplets of piss before she got up. I did what I had to do, and I must say, it wasn't that bad. The taste is not the greatest thing I've ever had in my mouth, but she did taste better than me.

She got up and everyone just laughed at me. Lena said, "You are such a good little girl Dawn. We can now say you are a piss drinking slut. Won't be long and we can say you are a pissing drinking cocksucker."

They all laughed at what she said, but I didn't think it was funny. I know I said I would suck a cock for them, but now the 2 other girls would know about it. But I couldn't worry about that right now, because I had another pussy sitting on my face, getting ready to give me another drink of hot piss.

I opened my mouth, and soon had another flow of piss going into me. This one tasted about the same as the last one, but maybe just a little sweeter. She had a lot of it too and I had to swallow a lot to get it all down to my belly and not spill any. She finished and I licked the left over drops off her pussy and she got up.

I had 2 more of them sit on my face and let me drink them. They all tasted similar, but it wasn't as bad as I had pictured it in my mind. I thought of all the piss I had been told to drink, mine was the worst tasting. Mine was more bitter than the girls, but guess since they are girls, they should taste better than me.

Once they had all relieved themselves in my mouth, I was told to get up and just wait. I said, "I need to use the bathroom, would someone help me outside so I can get relief too?"

They all laughed, and I heard Sarah say, "Maybe she should just drink her own pee. I think that would be cute to watch."

Lena then said, "We told you tonight was your night to learn how to control your man, so if that is what you want him to do, just get him a glass and tell him to pee in it and then drink it."

"Yes, I think I would like to see that too. I'll get a glass for him to use." Amber said.

I was handed a glass and Sarah said, "Now Dawn, just pee into the glass while we watch and once you are done, bring the glass to your lips and drink it all down."

Then Amber said, "And don't spill any either. If you do, I will paddle your naked ass just like Sarah did the last time."

Damn, I have to piss in a glass while blindfolded and not spill any out of the glass. I don't want to get spanked again, so was going to do my best not to spill any. I took the glass, put my cock into it and figured, I would know when it was full when it touched the head of my cock. I hoped the glass was big enough to hold it all.

I had to strain a little since my cock was hard and I had to bend it down, so I didn't spill any. It didn't take long for me to start pissing, since my belly was so full of piss now. All the liquid was making me need to piss more. I managed to piss in the glass and was relieved that just as I felt the hot piss on my cock head, I stopped.

I don't know how full the glass was and wasn't sure how far my cock was in the glass, but I didn't feel any on my fingers, so figured it was ok. Once I pulled my cock out and was just holding the glass, Sarah said, "Now naked boy, drink it all down."

Amber giggled and said, "Wow, 5 big loads of piss in his belly. I can't wait to find my own guy I can dominate like this."

Patty said, "I am sure there are a lot of guys, just like Dawn out there, just waiting to find a good woman who can use them."

"You are so lucky Ms. Patty that you found one. And we are so lucky that you let us learn from him. We are loving it all, especially when he licks our pussies, and we can suck his cock." Sarah said.

The first time we met, Sarah seemed to be shy just like Lena was, but now she is using me like a pro. I love it when girls use me like this. I am being exposed and they are learning how to humiliate me. Yes, I was one lucky guy.

Lena said, "Yes, we are all so lucky. I was very nervous that first time I saw him naked and didn't do or say anything. But Ms. Patty has taught me so much and Dawn has helped me so much. I love them both and plan on being with them for a long time."

I didn't say anything but was feeling good inside that all the girls were learning so much while using me to play with. I was ready for more anytime they wanted me. I would love to fuck all of them, but Patty says only her, even though she has said if I suck a cock, I'll be able to fuck Lena and take her virginity away. I want that, so I will try my bests to suck on some man's cock and take his cum in my mouth and yes, I will swallow it.

Lena then said, "Well, Sarah, Amber what would you like to do with our naked guy now?"

Sarah said, "I think I want him naked all the way now. Let's take those heels and stockings off him, so I can see the real man he is."

Amber said, "Yes, it is cute when he has those and other girl things on, but we want a naked man with us. So, let's get him to the chair and take them off his feet."

Patty said, "If that is what you want, then that's what we do."

I was led to a chair and told to sit. Then I think both girls had a leg and removed my stockings and heels. That felt so good to be out of the heels but figured I would be made to wear them again. Patty and Lena love being able to dress me in girl clothes, so I knew they would do it again with me. I don't mind it that much, but it is very embarrassing to be seen like that.

Once the girls had those off me, they had me stand back up and I was told to lay on the floor again. But, before I could lay down, Patty said, "I think I know what you have in mind and to make it more comfortable for all of us, let's use the bed this time."

Everyone liked what she said, and I was led into the bedroom and helped up on the bed. I was on my back and had no idea what they were thinking. But would soon find out. After all, I have been like this before when Lena and Patty put those hot things in my pee hole and then dripped hot wax on me. But tonight, I was on my back on the floor, and they all pissed in my mouth. The things I allow them to do to me, just so I can get the exposure and humiliation I crave.

Once I was in bed, Sarah said, "Now, naked man, we want you eating pussy again. We are all naked, but we don't want you to see us this way. At least not yet. But we are all going to take turns sitting on your face so you can lick us and make us cum."

I was relieved that is what they wanted, because as I have said before I love eating a pussy and I don't have to see what it looks like to enjoy it. Yes, it would be nice to be able to see them naked, but it doesn't matter if I can eat a pussy. I enjoy the younger ones much more than old ones like Sally's, but I will eat any pussy given to me.

I laid there for a moment and then felt movement on the bed and it wasn't long before I had a nice smooth young pussy sitting on my face. Then, Amber said, "Now, eat me good Dawn."

Well, at least this time, I will know whose pussy I am licking and this one was Amber. She tasted so good. I licked her all over and then into her hole. I tongued her tight little pussy and then sucked her clit and back to licking her lips and tongue fucking her. She was grinding her pussy down to my mouth and I loved it this way.

When she started cumming, she sat down even more, and I was smothered in pussy. I could still breath through my nose, which was good. I licked her all the way through her orgasm and took a lot of pussy cream into my belly. She is the one who squirted when cumming and her nectar was wonderful and sweet.

Once she calmed down, she got off me, kissed my cock and said, "You eat pussy so good. Just hope I can find a guy who is at least half as good as you."

I grinned and said, "Well, you taste so good, that I must lick you the best I can. Thank you for allowing me to eat you."

Then, I had another one on my face and this time Sarah said, "Eat my pussy just like you did hers. I want to cum all over your face."

Well, can't argue with a naked girl sitting on your face, so started licking, tonguing and sucking her clit. She moved around so much, I had trouble keeping up with her pussy. But I was able to keep my lips on her lips and made her cum for me. She didn't give me as much pussy juice as Amber, but what she gave me was a treat beyond belief. Her cum taste like candy and as I said before, I love some good candy.

She kissed my cock too and said, "Thank you so much. I agree with her, it feels so good to be licked and I hope I can find a guy just like you to use in any way I want."

Then it was Lena on my face, and she just sat on my face saying, "Do what you always do with me Dawn. You know how I like my pussy licked, so get busy."

Yes, I have learned just how she likes me to lick her, since I've had lots of practice on her. I did as I always do with Lena and licked her hot little pussy lips and tongue fucked her some and then back to just licking. I did this several times before I sucked her clit into my mouth and sucked on it before letting it go and licked her some more. I tongued her little pussy hole and then got her clit in my mouth again and bit it ever so gently. That made her start cumming for me and I got all her sweet pussy cream in my mouth and swallowed it, while she just rode my face to an even stronger orgasm. Lena is one very sexual young lady and I think once she gets fucked the first time, she'll want more and more cock in her.

Once she finished cumming, she got off me, and said, "Damn, Dawn, I think that was even better than ever before. I think you just need to keep practicing and eventually you'll be the perfect little pussy licker." Then she giggled because she knew I was already that good, but she wanted to add a little humiliation along with the pleasure she gets each time I eat her.

Once she was off, Patty squatted over my face. Didn't say anything to me like the others did. She just gave me her hairy pussy and I ate her out, just as I always have since the day we met and got caught by the cop.

I licked her all over, tongue fucked her and sucked her clit until she gave me her lovely, sweet pussy juice. She is always so tasty when I eat her, and I do it quite often. She doesn't mind the audience and is not afraid to be naked when others are around. She just won't get naked like me in public.

Once she finished cumming, she got off and Amber said, "Now, we rest for a bit and give our pussy licker time to recuperate. While he does that, we will get dressed and once we all have clothes on again, we can remove his blindfold so he can watch us suck that cock."

I heard them all leave the room, leaving me laying on the bed. I dozed off for a short nap before one of them came back in to remove my blindfold. It was Sarah who took it off me and she said, "Now big boy, we get to suck your cock. Hope you can keep it up and cum for all of us, just like we all came for you. Think you can cum 4 times tonight naked boy, or will we have to whip that naked ass or make you walk to the main road where others can see you?"

Oh, wow, they expect me to cum 4 times in one night. I have never cum that much ever. I had a tough time cumming twice, but 4 times might be too much. I would have to beg them not to do that to me. Patty would have to stop them from doing that. My poor ass couldn't take that many spankings and I don't want to be on the main road again.

I didn't say anything but walked out to the living room with this young lady who was dressed while I was naked. Sarah had taken complete control of me and said, "Now, sit in the chair we have put in the middle of the room and behave, while we all suck that hard cock."

They had taken a kitchen chair into the living room, and I guess that is where I'll be for a while. I prayed they all didn't want to suck it because it was hard enough to keep it up for 2 of them. If they each wanted to suck me, I would probably have one sore ass.

Sarah, said, "Good boy. Since Amber sucked it first last time, I get it first this time. Then, if it isn't hard, she can either spank your naked ass or make you walk to the main road. If it isn't hard by the time, you get there, she will take you down the main road and back again, once it is hard."

I didn't like the sounds of that either. My limits are really being pushed now and I may have to refuse a walk like that. I was so nervous when Patty made me get out on the main road and walk home. But I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sarah got on her knees in front of me, played with my hard cock, kissed and licked it and then started sucking me. It felt good when she did it. It always feels good when a young girl like Sarah handles and sucks my cock. I just prayed that I could get it up quickly for Amber.

I was enjoying having my cock sucked by Sarah and she was good at it. She deep throated me each time she went down, and it wasn't long, and I started cumming in her mouth. She sucked just the head of my cock and jerked me off until I stopped feeding her cum. She pulled off my cock and I watched as she played with the cum in her mouth before swallowing it. She is good at sucking cocks, and I wondered what her pussy would feel like wrapped around my cock. Probably will never find out though.

I was left alone for a moment, but not for long. Amber took my cock in her hand and said, "Well, this thing is useless unless it gets hard again. Dawn, what do you want a good spanking or a long walk on the main road?

I thought for a moment, not wanting either one, but said, "I guess the spanking, since I don't want to be naked on the main road again."

They all laughed, and Amber said, "Well, let me think about that. I have a good idea, if Ms. Patty will allow it."

Patty said, "Depends on what you want to do Amber."

"Well, I thought maybe I can take him for a walk to see if he gets hard with just walking to the main road and back. Then if he isn't hard, I will spank him in the front yard until he is hard."

I watched Patty thinking about her request and she said, "Ok, you can walk him to the main road, but only to the entrance. If he isn't hard then, come back and spank him. I will have the paddle ready for when you return."

Amber giggled and said, "Great, come along naked boy and let's see who sees you."

I stood up and was going to put shoes on, but she said, "No, you will go just like you are. Totally naked."

So, I followed her out the door and down the stairs. We got to the street, just as a car was driving by. The driver was a female and she said, "Love the outfit. So, nice to see it all again." Then drove off.

Well, that helped my soft cock because it started getting hard. I was sure if anyone else saw me, I would be hard before ever getting to the main road. We walked together and Amber said, "I am so glad we are alone now Dawn. I have wanted to talk to you since the first time we saw you. Do you really enjoy what your wife and Lena do with you?"

I said, "Yes, Ms. Amber I do enjoy it. I asked for all of it, and they are giving me everything I ever imagined and a whole lot more."

Then she said, "You don't mind others seeing you naked? I mean, not everyone walks around with no clothes on so others can see all of them."

"No, I don't mind being naked in front of others. I have always wanted to do it but couldn't do it on my own. I needed someone to make me do it and that is what Patty and Lena do for me." I told her and could feel my cock getting harder as we walked.

Then, she popped a question I never expected. "I'm still a virgin, as Lena has told you, but I want to get fucked so bad. Would you fuck me, Don? I want your hard cock in my pussy so much. I enjoy sucking it, but I know it would feel so much better in my pussy."

Well, that did it. My cock was fully hard, standing up at attention. But, I said, "No, Amber, I can't fuck anyone but Patty. That was a rule she placed on me right from the beginning. It has surprised me that she allows others to play with me and suck my cock. But she says no fucking anyone but her."

"If I asked her if you could fuck me and take my virginity, would you?" She asked.

Damn, if Patty agreed to let me fuck this young lady, that would make it two virgins. But I really doubt if Patty would allow it. But I told her, "If Patty tells me to fuck you, yes, I would. But only if she wants me to do it. Hell, Amber, I've never even seen your little pussy before, but I know what it tastes like, and it is so yummy."

She looked down at my cock and said, "Well, that thing is hard already, but we are still going to the main road before we go back. But I want to do one more thing before we get back."

I said, "Ok, what is it you want to do?"

Then she surprised me and pulled her pants and panties down and said, "I want you to see my little pussy, so you know what it looks like when you eat me again or if you get to fuck it."

I said, "Wow, Amber you have a cute little pussy and I love eating you. But I don't think I will ever get to fuck you, but you never know. Talk to Patty and see what she says, and I will do whatever she wants."

She pulled her pants back up and we walked to the main road, turned and started back to the house. She held my hard cock all the way back and when we got to the front yard, the others were waiting for us.

Lena said, "Damn, he got hard again. I wanted to see his ass get spanked."

Amber surprised me and said, "That won't be a problem Lena, because I'm going to spank him anyway. Give me the paddle and Dawn, bend over and grab your ankles."

Well, that wasn't in the plan. She had said if I hadn't got hard, she wouldn't spank me. I got hard and she is still going to do it. But that is just like a female, subject to change her mind on anything. At least I got to see her cute little pussy.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12