Games Ch. 23

Story Info
Another choice is made.
5.3k words
4.17
3.5k
4
3

Part 24 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

Games 23

Once in the car, I sat and waited for the girls. They stayed behind to talk with the old ladies and probably set up another time when I would have to go eat yet another old lady. I don't like eating the older ones, but I will do what they want, just so I get what I want and need.

I sat there thinking of what I had just done, and it almost made me sick. Thinking about going down on an old lady, who was 90 and the oldest I have ever had, just isn't right. But it is humiliating to be naked in front of the old ladies and then having to strip one of them and eat her old pussy. I only do it because my girls want me doing it and they seem to enjoy making me do it.

I also wondered what my next appointment would be and where I would be going and who would see me naked. I didn't know if I would be blindfolded again or if they would let me see where we were headed. I guess I'll find out more once the girls come out.

The girls came out of the house, laughing. I didn't know why they were laughing, but it probably had something to do with me. I waited until they got in and then Lena handed me my blindfold and said put it on Dawn. Don't want you to see where we are taking you next."

I slid the blindfold over my eyes and once it was on, Patty started the car, and we started moving. Patty said, "We will have to make a schedule for him, so he doesn't miss anyone's birthday. Those ladies all want him as a present."

"Yes, we will work on that and put it on a calendar for him." Then she giggled and said, "Brenda was 90, but a couple of the other ladies said they were older than her. I think one of them said she would be turning 96 soon."

Damn, now I will be servicing a bunch of old ladies for their birthdays, and some are older than the one I just ate. Not sure if I can go through with it, but I guess if I want the humiliation, I'll have too.

Patty said, "They weren't there today, but Sharon told me there was a set of twins in their group and I think she said they were the oldest of all of them. Not sure if she said they would be 97 or 98 on their birthday."

Lena laughed and said, "We'll have to give him extra time that day, so he can do both. I wonder if they have any friends that are like a 100 or more? That would be cool to see."

I hope they didn't mean any of that and not make me eat anyone that old. But guess I'll have to wait to see what happens. It is getting to be more than I ever wanted or expected, but so far, I have enjoyed most of what has happened to me. Not a big fan of eating old ladies, but the girls are enjoying it.

We drove for about 30 minutes, but that is just a guess, since I have no idea of time when I can't see. And, I have no idea where we were going or who might be there to see me and maybe use me. But that is just another part of the games, and it is what the girls want.

Once Patty stopped, Lena said, "Now, we will be getting out, so others get a good look at you and your hard cock. You will not take the blindfold off and will not say anything unless we ask you a question."

Patty added, "If we ask a question, you will answer with a yes or no and nothing else. Understand the rules, Dawn?"

"Yes." I said, keeping it the way, she wanted.

"Very good, now, we are getting out and will lead you to where we want you. And you will do everything we say." Lena told me.

I heard them open the car doors and then Patty closed hers. Lena got out and said, "Give me your hand naked boy, so we can help you."

I held out my hand and she took it in hers. Then she helped me out of the car and Patty took my other hand and we started walking. I knew we were on some type of pavement as we walked. I couldn't tell if it was a sidewalk or driveway. Once we walked for a short distance, I was told there was steps and I had to get up them. They told me when to step up and we made it to the porch area of this place.

I heard a door open, and someone said, "Right on time. Love the outfit he has on."

It was a female voice, so if figured I would have to lick at least one more pussy today. I was led thorough the doorway and heard other voices from inside. It sounded like all female voices but wasn't sure about a couple of them.

Lena said, "Now, just stand right here and don't move no matter what happens. We will be asking a few questions, so remember, just a yes or no answer."

I stood waiting for whatever might happen and then Patty said, "Put your hands-on top of your head Dawn."

I did what she instructed and figured it was, so I didn't cover any part of my body. I have no idea who was looking at me or how many there were. But, from the sounds around me there was quite a few of them.

I stood and waited and soon, I had hands on my cock, balls, ass and then it was all over me. I felt a lot of hands on me but didn't move. Lena said, "Do you enjoy that, Dawn?"

I said, "Yes"

"Do you know how many people are here?" Patty asked.

"No" was my answer.

Lena then said, "He was told that he could not talk while here, except if we asked him a question, then all he could say was yes or no."

I heard a lot of laughter, and someone said, "He enjoys doing this."

Patty said, "Answer the question, Dawn. If anyone asks a question, you will answer with a yes or no. For everyone else, please keep the questions to anything he has to answer yes or no too."

Then Lena said, "The question was, do you enjoy what we do with you Dawn."

I said, "Yes."

More laughter. Then another voice said, "Do you know who is here today?"

I said, "No"

I was asked, "Will you do anything we want?"

I had to say "Yes."

"Do you know why you were brought here?"

"No."

"Do you enjoy being in public naked?"

"Yes"

"Have you had others play with your cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you eat pussy?"

"Yes."

"Have you eaten any pussy today?"

"Yes."

"Will you eat anyone's pussy?"

"Yes"

"We have a lot of girls here; will you eat us all?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to start eating pussy now?"

"Yes"

Giggles and then a question no one has ever asked before. "Have you ever licked a pussy when she is having her period?"

"No"

"If we wanted you to eat a girl while she is having her period, would you?"

I had to think about that and wondered if I could do it. I had heard about men doing that and as I was growing up, it was said, if you did that, you would earn your red wings. I guessed that meant you ate one that was bleeding. But I was still not sure I could do it.

Lena said, "Dawn, answer the question."

She was now pushing me to see what I would say, so I said, "Yes."

Patty said, "Dawn do you say that because you think if you said no, we would quit our games."

I said, "Yes."

"So, for us to continue playing with you and using you, you say yes to eating a bloody pussy?" Lena asked.

I said, "Yes." I wanted to explain more to her, but all I can say is yes or no.

Then Patty said, "Well, Dawn, we will see if you do it or not, because I understand there are a couple girls on their period. So, you want to eat them first before eating the others?"

"No"

"So, Ms. Dawn, you will do it whenever we want, is that right." Lena asked.

"Yes." Was my answer, but still not sure I wanted to or if I could.

Then, Patty said, "OK, no more questions. I understand you have picked the order for my husband to eat your pussies. I know he will make you all happy, but I don't want him to know how many he has to lick."

Then Lena told me, "Dawn, today, you will eat everyone's pussy, except Ms. Patty's and mine. You will get us later. But, once you have satisfied all our friends, you will tell us how many you ate. In other words, you will keep count of how many pussies felt your tongue in them."

Then, someone took my hand and led me to another area., Patty said, "Now, Dawn, you will kneel down here. It is in front of a chair, and you will do just like you did at home with 4 of us. A girl will sit in front of you and pull your head into her crotch. Then, you will eat her out until she cums, then another will take her place."

I knelt like she said, and I felt someone getting in front of me to sit in the chair. Then, a couple hands grabbed my head and pulled me into a hairy crotch. This one had even more hair than Patty has. At least Patty trims her bush, but this one felt like it was growing wild and all natural. But my job was to make her and all the rest of them cum.

The girls had told me someday I would have to service a group of ladies by eating them all. They wanted to know how many I could lick before I gave out. I don't know how many I will have to eat today, but from the sounds I heard when I came in, there were a lot of them.

I did what I had to and licked this hairy pussy, but it didn't taste to bad. Kind of like the young girls except it was hairy. I licked all around her pussy and tongue fucked her some before I found her clit and sucked on it. Then, back to licking and tonguing her. I felt her start to squirm and that is when I got her clit back in my mouth and bit down on it. Not enough to damage it, but enough that this girl felt it and she started cumming for me.

Grabbing my head in her hands, she pushed her pussy into my mouth and just held me there. Sometimes when I'm in a pussy like this, I have a hard time breathing, but I let them use me to cum all over my face. She was cumming hard and I let her ride me until she pushed me away. As soon as she could stand up, she left me kneeling there.

But I wasn't alone for long, and I felt someone else getting in the chair. Then, I had hands on my head, pulling my mouth into another pussy. As soon as I felt her pussy on my lips, I started licking her. This one had a shaved pussy, which I enjoy much more. I licked her all over, stuck my tongue in her hole and tongued her for a few moments before finding her clit and sucking it into my mouth. It felt like she had a big clit and I sucked on it like it was a little cock. I have never sucked a cock before, but I know how my cock feels being sucked.

I let her clit go and licked, tongued, and sucked her some more. She did taste good, and I was thinking, that maybe these are the girls that will be in college with Lena. All of them young like her and so far, tasted good.

I was biting on her clit when she screamed, she was cumming and I got a big mouthful of her pussy cream. I love it when they have so much cum for me to taste and swallow. My mouth was coated with her love juice, and I swallowed every drop once I swished it around in my mouth. This is only the second one and I was enjoying it so far.

She relaxed, pushed me away and stood up. It wasn't long and I had another one sitting in front of me. I heard giggles as she sat down but didn't know why they giggled with her. They didn't with the first 2. She pulled me into her crotch and when I started to lick her, she tasted so much different. Her pussy had a metallic taste to it and for a moment I didn't know why.

Then, it hit me. Patty had said there were a couple girls on their period, and this was one of them. Another first for me, licking a bloody pussy. Not one of the things I wanted to do, but my girls expect it from me, and I will do as they wish.

I didn't back away from it. No, instead I leaned in and licked her harder. I tongued her and sucked her juice or blood or whatever was leaking from her pussy and swallowed it. I think it was a combination of pussy cream and blood. It wasn't that bad, but not something I wanted to make a diet of.

I continued licking and tonguing her pussy and then sucked on her clit. That started her orgasm, and I bit it just a little bit and she flooded my mouth with something. I wasn't sure if she was a squirter or if it was the blood from her period. I continued licking her until she pushed me away.

Before she got up, she said, "Damn, I loved that. No one ever wants to eat me or do anything else when I'm on my period. I appreciate what you did for me and hope someday, you can eat me again when I'm not bleeding."

I didn't say anything but hung my head in shame. I guess it was a first for both of us. Lena said, "Damn Dawn, you got a messy face, but I love it. Just leave it there and wear it proudly."

Everyone laughed and I heard some of them say, "Maybe he can do me when I'm having my period."

I didn't want to do that, but if Patty and Lena wanted it, I would do it again for whoever they wanted. That was number 3 and I still have no idea how many more I must lick today or what else the girls had planned for me.

I didn't have much time to think about anything else, because I had another girl sitting in front of me and another pussy to lick. I was on number 4 and she was shaved also. I like them shaved much better than the hairy ones. But, so far, all these girls tasted good, even if they had hair. Nothing like the old ladies I've had to eat.

I continued licking pussy for my wife and young lover and was now licking number 6. I licked the 4 of them at home when Lena had her friends over and now, I had licked 5 and working on another one. My tongue and jaws were getting sore and tired, but I won't quit until they get what they wanted from me. Plus, my knees were getting sore from kneeling before all these girls.

I finished number 6 and started 7. This was the other girl on her period, but I licked her just like all the others and made her cum too. Number 8 was next, and I was slowing down some, but continued licking, tonguing, and sucking all of them, just as Patty wanted me to do. Not many guys would have a wife who let them, no, insisted he eat different pussies. But my wife loves it when I do it for her. I am one lucky guy. Would like to fuck some of them, but Patty says no.

I finished number 8 and had number 9 in the chair waiting to be licked. This one was hairy and seemed to taste different than the other ones I licked today. I wondered if she was older than the others. May never know that answer, but she did seem different. I just did what I had been doing with the others and licked, tongued her, and sucked her clit until she started cumming in my mouth. My poor tongue was starting to feel numb from licking all those pussies and I hope there was no more, but if there was, I would continue eating them until I had finished all of them.

Once this one had a good orgasm on my mouth, Patty said, "Wow, that was amazing Dawn. You have satisfied every girl here, except for Lena and me, which you will do for us later."

Then Lena asked, "OK, Dawn, now that you have finished satisfying the girls, how many was there?"

I said, "I counted 9 and 2 of them were on their periods."

"That's very good Dawn. Yes, we had 9 girls here today and you ate every one of them. But we aren't done with the day yet. So, we will be leaving here and going someplace else to play some more." Patty said.

Then Lena said, "I'm sure you don't know what time it is, since you can't see, but we still have plenty of time to play with you in another place. And, since you don't know how long you have been here licking pussy, I'm going to tell you."

Then she was quiet for a moment and after that, she said, "Dawn, my naked pussy licker, you have been on your knees servicing 9 beautiful girls for 5 hours and 15 minutes."

Damn, no wonder my knees are sore, and my tongue is numb. That is a long time to be licking juicy pussy. But I have said, I will do as they wish, and I hope we can do more once my tongue is working again.

Patty said, "OK, Dawn, time to go. Tell the girls goodbye and I'm sure they will be seeing and using you again."

I said, "Goodbye ladies and thank you all for allowing me to service you. You were all quite tasty and I enjoyed every one of you."

Then, Lena and Patty led me out of the house and to the car. I was inside between them, and Patty started driving while Lena played with my cock. I wished she would make me cum, but she knows just when to stop stroking me, making it impossible for me to cum. She has learned so much from us. Maybe too much, but I do enjoy being with her and doing what she wants.

I had no clue to what was going to happen next, but I'm sure the girls have it all planned for me. Next weekend will be the block party, where I will meet all the neighbors and allow them to fondle my hard cock. That will be difficult, because I was told I won't be able to cum, or I would be spanked in front of everyone. And I guess I'll be the only one there in the nude.

But this weekend was different, because the girls are making me do things that I had no idea I could do. I never thought I could eat an old lady out but have licked 3 of them so far and from what I was told, I will be doing more of them. And some of them are older than the 90-year-old Brenda. But today has been completely different because they are having me push my limits beyond what I thought I could do. Now, it was off for something else. But, by doing all this for them, will get me into Lena's hot little pussy.

Patty continued driving and I had no idea where she was taking me, but I figured I would be doing much more before they give up our games. I always wonder what else they have in mind for me, but they seem to keep their plans a secret and I don't have a clue as to what they are planning next.

Patty stopped and Lena said, "Now, just sit still and we'll be right back. I want you to sit on your hands because I think you might try to jerk off when we aren't with you. We know you haven't cum all week, so we aren't sure if you will try to cheat or not."

Then Patty said, "I don't think he would try it Lena, because he won't know where we are, but just in case, why don't we just tie his hands behind him. That way, he can't play with that cock and with his hands behind his back, he can't cover it up either."

I have no idea where my cuffs and the rope came from, but suddenly my hands were behind my back, and I had no way of doing anything. Then, Lena said, "Now, that's better. The naked guy can't play with his hard cock, and he can't cover up. Wonder if anyone will look in and see him."

"I sure hope they see him. He needs to be seen and I want to be sure he is." Patty said.

Then, the doors opened and closed. The girls were gone again, but I have no idea where we are. I wonder what else today would bring and if I would have to lick any more pussy. My tongue is still a little tired from licking the 9 when they took me to a house. The others must have been having a party when we arrived.

I sat there in the car in silence for a while and suddenly the door opened, and someone said, "Damn, I didn't believe you when you told us he was out here in the car naked. Does he know where he is?"

"Lena said, "No he doesn't, and I am not sure we want him to know. But he is naked almost all the time now. What do you think?"

"I like it. You are so lucky to have a guy do this or you." The other voice said.

She sounded familiar, but I couldn't place her. I know I had heard her talk before but have no idea from where. But then, Patty said, "We can take him out if you want a better view and then all of you can see him. We'll leave the blindfold on though, since we don't want him knowing who is seeing him. It's all part of the game we play."

Another voice said, "Cool, yes, bring him out so we all get a good look at your husband. I know my husband would never do anything like this."

That voice was familiar too, but I had no idea who it was. Lena leaned in and said, "This is a little different Dawn because I am not untying your hands. So, find a way to scoot over here so I can pull you out. Don't say a word when you get out, just stand where we put you so others can see that hard cock better."

I worked my way over to the door and Lena helped me get out. Then she had me take a few steps and said, "Ok, naked man, spread your legs and then stand still."

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12