Games Ch. 26

Story Info
A first for Lena and more for Dawn.
5.9k words
4.55
2.8k
5
2

Part 27 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Games 26

As I got to the porch, Patty said, "You haven't had your walk today Dawn, so just turn around and start walking. You will do the first trip around by yourself, because Lena hasn't finished her wine."

As I started to do as they wanted, Lena said, "No talking until I am with you and say you can talk. Keep your hands off that cock and let everyone look at it."

Then Patty said, "When you get back to us, Lena should be ready to walk with you. Just walk slow my naked girl."

She does that to me all the time and I think one of these days, she might push it too far and make me expose myself to some of my work mates. I hoped she never did that, but if I want to continue with our games, I will have to allow it.

I started my lonely walk around and saw several people out, enjoying the nice evening. It wasn't dark yet but may be soon. Guess that is why they wanted me to walk now. I am just doing whatever they want, and the girls have been pushing my limits hard now.

Hell, I never thought I could do some of the things they make me do. It started out with some simple exposure and humiliation, but now, I'm naked most of the time and I am seen by so many people. That alone is humiliating, but now I've had to eat pussy of all ages, including some old ones. I've had to eat my wife's pussy after I fucked her and suck out my own cum. I've had to drink my piss, along with the piss from others. I ended up sucking a cock, just so I could watch my wife and little lover eat pussy. But I also was promised I could fuck Lena and take her virginity away. That hasn't happened yet. I've been made to dress as a girl and be in public like that. I had to pee in the girl's bathroom while I was looking like a girl. They even made me take my clothes off in a public restaurant.

Then there was the time they tied me up in the woods and left me all alone, while mosquitos feasted on my hard cock. I've had up to 10 pounds of weight hanging from my poor little balls and then had to walk with them swinging from my nuts. I must piss and shower outside and I think if the children weren't due back soon, I would be doing all my bathroom duties outside. I would have to poop out there too and the girls have discussed that before.

I never know when they will add more rules for me, but so far, they keep adding them and making me do more for them. But it is what I want and will do as they say, even if I think it is wrong. I was almost back to the house now and I saw Lena leaving the porch.

She met me by her car and said, "OK, naked boy, that one didn't count, since I wasn't with you, and now we begin the 15 trips around. Still no talking."

We started walking and I guess it will be 16 tonight, since the first trip didn't count. We walked in silence for a while, and it looked like Lena was thinking about something. But I couldn't ask because I had to keep quiet.

Then after the first trip around, she said, "Dawn, we have been thinking about what to do with you and have some new ideas. I'm going to tell you about some of them, but I don't want your opinion on them. We haven't decided if we will do them or not. I just want you to be aware of what we think."

I couldn't talk, so just listened. She didn't say anything for a moment and then said, "Ms. Patty and I are having so much fun using you as our naked plaything, so we need to do more with you."

Then she said no more, and we were almost done with the second trip around. She must be thinking of all the things her, and Patty talk about when I'm not with them. I knew both girls could think of many different things and when they had an idea, they talked to each other about them.

We had started our third trip around the circle, and she said, "We think, you need to do more for us. You cook for us now, but we are thinking that maybe we can make you into our sissy maid, where you do all the work."

Well, we had always shared those duties, but I might end up doing it all now. I don't mind doing them, but it is nice when others help too. But, if that is what they want, I will do it. I wondered what else they were thinking, because it was looking like they might be getting bored with me and maybe want to quit using me.

We kept walking and saw several more people out, which doesn't bother me that much, because they all agreed that it was ok for me to be naked. We waved to them, and Lena spoke to some of them, saying that it will be nice to see everyone at the block party next weekend. Others she just said hello to.

We had gone around 5 times now and Lena said, "Now that you know you might be our house maid, we also thought that we might expand what we do with you. You see, Dawn, we love the games we play, but we want to own more of you. I know you are doing everything we ask, but there are other things we want to do with you."

I didn't understand what she meant with that. I mean, they already own me now, because if I refuse, they quit, and I get no more fun with them. I have been told if I quit, Patty won't put out for me anymore. And I won't get to be Lena's first fuck. So, what else can happen.

She was quiet for a little while to let all she said sink in, but then she said, "What I'm saying is, right now, we ask if you will do something and take it into consideration whether we do it or not. But we want that to change."

She waited a minute or 2 and then said, "If we want you to do something, we will just make you do it and it won't matter what you think. If you refuse, you lose everything."

She let me think about that as we walked, and I had lost track of how many times we had been around the circle. She continued saying, "Such as we want to see you suck another cock. We just tell you to do it and you either do it or we leave you."

I thought about that, and I didn't like where she was coming from. But, she continued, by saying, "It's kind of like you would be our slave with no choices of your own. Even if we wanted you going to work naked or dressed as a girl, we would make you do it. And Ms. Patty has told me she loved having John fuck her and might want other men in bed with her."

I was ready to say something, and she knew it, so said, "No, talking boy, just listen to what I have to say. We haven't decided on anything yet, but we want you to know how we feel. So far, you have gotten everything you want and need, but we have wants and needs too. You have gotten more than you ever thought possible, but all we are getting is a good pussy licking or maybe a big mouthful of cum. But, so far, you have gotten off way more than we have, and we want that to change."

I thought the girls were enjoying their time using me and showing me off. But it looks like they want to make the games more enjoyable for them. I guess I am being selfish and wanting it all about me. So, I guess it depends on what they expect of me as we go forward as to what will happen.

Lena said, "So, far Dawn, it has been all you, but we want some for us too. Patty will also discuss these things with you and then we will decide what to do next. For right now, nothing will change, we will continue using you and showing others what you look like and of course, we will always find ways to humiliate you."

I was turning so red. This young lady is taking so much control of me and will continue using me. I know it is all humiliating, but as she talked to let me know what they had been thinking, my cock got so much harder. My cock loved everything she said, even if my brain said, no way.

We just walked and she talked. Soon, she said, "OK, 15 times around and now we get to play with you some more. Let's go in and get ready for some fun."

We went inside after I removed my shoes and Patty was waiting for us. Lena said, "I explained a lot to him Ms. Patty, but wouldn't let him talk, so I don't know how he feels right now."

Patty said, "Good, I don't want him talking yet, so Dawn, stay quiet. Let's go to the bedroom."

I didn't say anything, but all sorts of things were running through my head. Will I be able to do everything they want from me? Will I be made to watch my wife fuck other men? Will they make me suck more cocks? Will I have to get ass fucked by men? What happens if I say no to it all? Will Patty leave me? Will Lena go back home? I don't want to stop playing, but if they raise the stakes, I may have to say no. This isn't what was planned when I asked to be exposed and humiliated.

Lena said, "Dawn, on the bed on your back. We are going to tie you up again and then we can play."

I did as she wanted, got on the bed and they tied my hands and feet like they have before. They had me in a spread-eagle position and I wondered what was next. Before, they put things in my pee hole and dripped hot wax all over me. Will they do it again or is this something new.

Once they had me secured to the bed, they left the room with me naked and not sure what was about to happen. They left me there for what seemed like hours but wasn't that long. When they came back in, both were naked. Both have beautiful bodies and I enjoy looking at them, but always wonder what is next. Once they were naked, they got on the bed with me. Patty said, "I guess we will soon know how you feel about the things Lena said to you, but for right now, since you have been a good boy all weekend, we want to reward you. Hope you are ready big boy?"

I nodded that I was since I was put in silent mode. Then Lena took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment, but not for long. They do this to tease me, and I enjoy it. Patty just watched as Lena handled my cock and I could see where she might want other men to play with, because my cock is handled by many other women. I won't tell her she can't if I continue being used. I guess, she can even fuck other men, since I was going to fuck Lena soon. I may not enjoy it, but it is humiliating to see other men fucking my wife.

Lena kept playing with my cock while Patty watched and then Lena said, "Ms. Patty, I think I'm ready now."

Patty said, "Be sure Lena. Why don't you sit on his face a minute and let him lick you? It might help."

Lena giggled as she scooted up, placing her pretty-little pussy over my mouth and then lowered it down so I could lick her. She always tastes so damn good, and I love eating her. I licked her like I always do and wondered what else they had planned for me. I guess I'll find out soon.

After having me lick her nice pussy, she said, "I think it is time now. I'm wet and ready."

Then, she got off my face and Patty was holding my cock straight up. She said, "Lena, today, you become a woman and instead of him taking your cherry, you get to do it yourself. I'll hold it up and when you are ready, just lower yourself down. I'll guide his cock into you and then you can do the rest."

Wow, I'm about ready to be fucked by a young virgin that I love so very much. My cock will be in the pussy that up till now, I've only been able to taste. I guess, I am one lucky guy and if they want more, I will allow it, just so I can get more of what I need and want. Plus, if we continue, I might be able to fuck Lena more often and she mentioned I might be able to take Amber's virginity too.

I watched as Lena was over my hard cock and was lowering herself down toward it. I felt the tip of my cock at the entrance to her hole and she stopped. Then, she raised up away from me and said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet, but I am going to try."

She lowered back down toward my cock, and I felt her pussy once again. She stopped, just as the tip started to go into her, but that was just momentarily. She pushed down some more and I felt her pussy expand around me. But she was going slow, because Patty was instructing her and said, "Just go-slow Lena. Let your pussy get adjusted to having a cock in it."

Lena was sliding in more and then stopping. It felt like my cock was being squeezed so hard. Never had a virgin before, but it felt good. All the others I ever fucked were not virgins and most of them had more than one cock in it.

Lena pushed down a little more, and I felt her hymen at the tip of my cock. I couldn't do anything but wait for my little lover to finish the job. They had me tied down so tight, I couldn't move at all. I thought about just raising my hips and taking her cherry, but I couldn't move. I had to wait for Lena to do it to herself.

Then, Lena pulled back and I thought she chickened out and decided not to take her cherry yet. but she fooled me, because once she as almost all the way off my cock, she stopped, took a deep breath, and then just dropped down on my cock. She went all the way down, taking her hymen away when she did.

She screamed in pain as my cock tore through the thin membrane that protected her sweet little pussy and she cried out it hurt, but she didn't pull off my cock. No, she sat there with her naked ass on my body and my hard cock balls deep inside her.

I had not felt it when Patty let go of my cock but knew she must have released me. Lena caught her breath, and I heard her say, "God Damn, that fucking hurt, but I'm ok. Now, I need to cum."

Patty said, "Nice, now just bounce up and down on that thing and you make it good for you. Dawn, don't you dare cum until Lena gets everything she wants from that cock."

Lena did what Patty said and began to move back up my cock and then down again. It didn't take her long to get into a good rhythm on my hard cock and it was making it very hard for me not to cum inside her beautiful sexy pussy. Wow was all I could think. I have now helped a young virgin become a woman and I had my first virgin, even if I didn't do the work. I felt like I was in heaven.

Lena continued to fuck herself on my cock and I was loving it more and more with each bounce of the young lady. I feel that no matter what my girls wanted me to do, I would do it, as long as I can fuck both all the time. I want to give them the best I can.

Lena was having a good time now and she was moving faster and faster with each time she bounced up and down. Her breathing was heavier, and I knew she was going to cum soon. She was moaning and groaning, and she bounced down harder than before. I thought she was going to break my cock with what she was doing.

I knew I had to cum soon and hoped she had a great orgasm on my cock. She was moving up and down and with each downward move, she slammed into my body and my cock was all the way inside her pretty little pussy.

Then, she went down one last time and started cumming around my hard cock. She screamed she was cumming and told me to cum with her. I liked that order and my cock twitched, got harder, and started pumping cum deep inside her once virgin hole. I couldn't move but didn't need to. Her pussy was squeezing my cock and then released it and squeezed again. It was like her pussy was milking my cock.

We were cumming together and it felt so good and right about now, I didn't care what else they wanted from me. I would do anything they wanted, no matter what it was. I was enjoying my life right now and knew, I was an owned man. Owned by 2 beautiful women that I loved very much.

We continued cumming until neither one of us could cum anymore. Once Lena finished cumming on my cock, she fell forward on me and just laid there relaxing. She did all the work getting fucked for the first time and I think she fell asleep but wasn't sure.

My cock was getting softer now and I was afraid it was going to fall out of her tight little pussy, but it never did. Her pussy muscles continued milking me and it felt so good. I was able to have my very first young virgin and wanted to fuck her again and again. Maybe someday, I will be allowed to fuck her again and maybe fuck Amber too.

We laid like that for a moment and Patty left us alone. She left the room but was back shortly and had a glass of water for Lena. She patted her back and said, "Lena, you got to get up sweetie. Here is some water for you, before you let Dawn get you clean."

Lena moved and my cock slid out of her pussy. It was soft but knew it wouldn't take much to get it hard again. Lena took the water and drank some, then gave the glass back to Patty. Then she said, "That was so good. I never thought that fucking would be so wonderful. Maybe next time Dawn can be on top."

Patty said, "That sounds like a good idea, but only when I am here and say you can fuck him. I won't stop you, but I have to be with you, because I thought it was so hot, watching you fuck my husband."

Lena giggled and said, "That's no problem at all, because we are always together when we use him. I'll wait until you say I can, then will fuck him some more. I want to try all the positions I have read about."

Patty said, "Yes, and he will do whatever we want, won't you Dawn?"

I said, "Yes, I will, no matter what it is."

Then Lena said, "Ok, time to get my pussy clean and then he needs to be punished. He broke his silent mode just now."

Patty laughed and said, "I knew he would eventually and now, we get to do other things to him. We will discuss his punishment once he licks your freshly fucked pussy clean."

Well, I knew what was next. I had to lick all the cum out of the little pussy that just fucked me. I don't mind doing that anymore. I clean Patty out after we fuck. So, licking Lena clean is not a problem. I didn't like the idea of being punished again, but I did break a rule. Guess I deserve it. I prayed it wasn't another spanking.

Lena scooted back up to my face and put her sloppy pussy on my mouth. I had to get all the cum out of her, but as she lowered her pussy down to me, I noticed some blood leaking out. I forgot that girls bleed when their hymen is broke. It shouldn't be much blood but knew I would taste it. But I ate two girls on their period and had lots of blood in my mouth when I did it.

Once she was settled on my lips, I stuck my tongue out and began licking her. Even if she was full of cum, she still tasted wonderful. I don't think I'll ever stop loving her sweet taste and licking her young pussy. I licked and sucked, feeling gobs of cum leaking from her pussy and I just took it all and swallowed.

I made sure I got everything out of her sweet little pussy and when she felt good, she squeezed her muscles and I got more cum out of her. I had a big load and she got it all in her pussy when she fucked me. Now, I must lick that freshly fucked pussy to get her clean again and make her cum.

I kept licking her and felt my soft cock getting hard again. I knew it wasn't going to stay soft for long. When we started our games, I could only get it up once. Now, it seems it is always hard and once I cum, it doesn't take long to get hard again. I am sure it will be used again before we go to bed.

Lena was moving around on my face more now and I knew she was about to cum. I licked and sucked her pussy and clit the best I could, and it wasn't long before she was giving me a good load of pussy cream. She was cumming on my face and I loved helping her get off. I think they are both cumming more than ever before, but as they have said, I get more than they do.

Once Lena finished cumming, she got off the bed and both left the room, leaving me all alone again. I heard the shower running and figured Lena was getting a shower after her first fuck. But, that is ok, since I got my first virgin tonight.

I waited for them again and dozed off for a short time. All this extra play time makes me tired. When I woke up, both girls were in the room with me, and both were dressed. They untied me and Lena said, "We need to punish this bad boy and I think he needs a good whipping."

"Well, I think he also need to be whipped, but I don't want to do it here. I think we need to have him walk the circle again, but this time we will be behind him, whipping that naked ass as he walks around. We'll go around 2 times and see how many welts we can put on him. Then, we need to rest so we can work tomorrow." Patty said.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12