Games Ch. 29

Story Info
Making two older people happy.
6.1k words
4.44
4.3k
3
2

Part 30 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers

Games 29

I followed my wife and little eighteen-year-old lover, wondering what was going to happen next. They were walking toward Sally's house and when they got there, they stopped and told me to stay quiet. Then Patty said, "Bob, Sally, we have something we need to discuss with you, if you have time to listen."

They both said they had the time and was just relaxing after the party. So, Patty said, "Well, we know that you have discussed Sally having sex with a young man of legal age and was wondering if you had found one yet."

Bob said, "No, but I still want to watch Sally getting fuck by some young stud. And as you say as long as they are at least eighteen."

Sally said, "I want to make love to a young man, but it is hard to find someone in their late twenties to late thirties willing to be with an old lady like me."

Then, Lena jumped into the conversation saying, "Well, we have discussed this with each other and have decided that Dawn, who happens to be in his mid-thirties, would be the one guy that will make love to you Sally."

Patty said, "If it is ok with both of you, I'll let my husband take you to bed."

Sally looked at me and said, "Sonny do want to make love to me. I don't want it unless you are sure you want to be with me."

Lena whispered in my ear and told me I could talk and what I had to say. I didn't want to, but said, "Yes, Ms. Sally I would love to be in bed with you and make love to you while everyone watches us. I want to cum in your pretty pussy and then lick it all out after we are done."

I hated to say those words, but Lena told me I had to or else. I knew if I didn't, it would be the last time I ever got her pussy and would not be fucking my wife either. If this is what they want from me, then, I'll do it. Won't like it but will do it for them. Plus, it will be so humiliating to have to touch this seventy-eight-year-old lady all over, kiss her and then fuck her before I ate her pussy full of cum.

"Well, since you want me, let's go get naked and have some fun. Bob, you are ok with this right?" Sally asked.

Bob said, "Hell yes, I've wanted to see you fucking someone else for a long time. I will enjoy it and maybe might even get a hard-on myself."

Patty said, "Bob, if you get a hard-on watching them, I'll be sure someone sucks it for you."

"Damn, can't beat that, so let's go. Ok if I get naked too?" Bob said and looked like he was all excited. I just hoped I didn't have to suck his cock too, but if they told me to, I would.

Sally stood up and put her arm around me and we walked into her house. Patty said, "Dawn, you may remove your nightie and then I expect you to help Sally get naked. Once on the bed, you will make love to her, just like you do me."

Damn, I didn't want to do this, but if I don't, it all stops. They really do push my limits and I can't refuse them anything.

But then. Lena said, "Dawn, before you undress Sally, how about undressing Bob, so he'll be ready to watch you make love to his wife."

Shit, now I have to undress another guy and then his wife. But Patty added to it, and said, "Once you get him naked, kiss his cock and tell him how much you want to be with his wife and if he can get hard, you'll suck his cock too. Get busy my lovely naked man."

I turned to Bob and began unbuttoning his shirt, slid it off him and then pulled his shorts and underpants down and off. His body was old and looked as bad as Sally's, but I did what my girls wanted.

Once I had all his clothes off, I leaned over and kissed his very soft cock and said, "Bob, I am really excited about being in bed with your wife and want to make mad passionate love to her. Thank you for letting me have her tonight. And, if you can get your cock up, I'll suck you and make you cum in my mouth."

I kissed his cock again before I turned to Sally, but noticed he started to get a little bigger. I prayed he didn't get hard, because I don't want to suck his old cock, but my girls will expect me to and I will do what they want, even if I don't like it. It will be so embarrassing to fuck Sally and even worse if I have to suck his cock.

I began to remove Sally's clothes and play with her old body. I do this for Patty when I get to make love to her, and she enjoys it when I remove her clothes and kiss her all over as I do it. I removed Sally's blouse and she didn't have a bra on, so I kissed her tits, sucked her nipples and licked my way to her belly. It was so gross, but it looked like Sally enjoyed it along with my girls and Bob. I glance at Bob, and it looked like his cock was still growing and I didn't like the looks of that, since I may have to suck it once I finish with Sally.

I continued undressing her, kissing her all over as I did and when I had her naked, I kissed her old pussy and licked it, just so I could get it wet before shoving my cock into her.

We got on the bed, and I began kissing and licking her old naked body, trying to avoid what I had to do. But I knew I couldn't hold off much longer. I kissed her lips and held her in my arms, just like I would do with Patty, but it was so different than when I'm with Patty. This was way too much for me, but I continued.

I got back down between her legs and licked her pussy some more, getting it as wet as I could. I didn't want to hurt her when I put my cock inside, but I didn't want to hurt my cock either. Nothing is worse than fucking a dry pussy and scarping my cock raw. That hurts.

She started moving, and I knew I had to do it. I moved up her body, positioned myself over her and slowly slid my cock into her nasty pussy. I went slow, because Patty would expect me too. I usually go slow with her until I was all the way in, then I would fuck her harder and faster until we both had cum. She usually cums before me and I try my best to get her off first.

I had my cock balls deep in this old lady's pussy and then started fucking her. She fucked me back and we got in a good rhythm with each other. It took a long time for her to cum and I was doing my best not to cum before she did.

It seemed like we fucked for about an hour before she started having a good strong orgasm. It was probably not an hour, but more like 15 or 20 minutes. But, when I'm doing these things for my girls, it seems like it is longer than it really is.

Once she started cumming, I moved even faster and finally got to cum. Not glad I was cumming in her old pussy, but I had been played with all day without cumming, so it was a relief that I could cum. I stiffened up and shot my load inside her, knowing I was going to be made to suck it all back out after we separated.

She held me tight, and she wanted to kiss, so I kissed her some more and even gave her some tongue. She isn't that bad, and it was a good fuck, even if she is old. Finally, she pushed me away and said, "Damn, that felt so good. Now, I know I'm going to find some other studs to fuck me, unless you are willing to share him again Patty."

Patty said, "Might just do that for you Sally. Now, Dawn, you have some other things to take care of. I noticed Bob has a hard cock, so get to it and suck him off. Then, you can clean up your lover with your tongue."

Damn, I didn't want to do this, but I can't say no. I want to continue playing the games and I want to be able to fuck Patty and Lena some more. If I refuse, I won't get anything."

I got off Sally and went to Bob, who was sitting in a chair next to the bed. I got down in front of him ready to suck his cock, but Sally stopped me. She said, "Wait, I want to suck his cock since he doesn't get it up anymore. Don't want to waste the opportunity to have my husband cum in my mouth again."

Well, that was a relief that I didn't have to suck his old cock. Then Patty said, "Yes, go right ahead, but while you are sucking his cock, I expect Dawn to clean up your pussy. Bob, get on the bed and Sally, you can suck him. Then, Dawn will get behind you and lick you clean. Might as well make it a threesome since you are all naked in bed together."

Bob got on the bed, on his back, Sally leaned over him and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him. I had to get behind her to lick her pussy clean and that put my nose tight up close to her asshole. It looked bad from where I was and prayed, she didn't fart when I was licking her.

I began licking and sucking my cum from her old pussy, just like I do for Patty and Lena, even if it had only been one time with Lena, but I was hoping for more. Sally seemed to be enjoying getting her pussy cleaned out by my tongue and with her sucking her husband's cock. He never got hard until he saw me with his wife. I just hope the girls don't make me do it again. I hope they don't make me fuck any of the other old ladies either. But I will do it if they tell me to.

Bob shot his load into Sally's mouth and as soon as he did that, Sally started cumming on my tongue. She had plenty of juice this time and I had to take it all and swallow it. I finished cleaning her pussy and she sat up, smiling and Bob now had a soft cock once again.

We got off the bed and I wanted to go get a shower to wash off what I just did, but the girls may not let me. I was told to give Sally a kiss and then to kiss Bob's cock again to say goodbye. I did what they wanted, and we left the house. Lena had my little nightie and said, "Put it back on Dawn. Going to get you some more of these so you can wear them more often."

Patty then said, "I think we need to walk around some more and if anyone sees us out, you will tell them you just made love to Sally."

Damn my wife, always finding ways to humiliate me even more. I love what she does, but sometimes she goes a little too far. But, no matter what she wants, I'll do it, because I love her and Lena, plus I enjoy the exposure and humiliation.

Well, the first people we saw were Gail and John. We stopped to talk to them, and Lena said, "Tell them Dawn."

I didn't want to, because these 2 know all about what I do for my girls and have even had some of me, while John has fucked my wife. But, I said, "I just made love to Sally."

They both laughed and John said, "You did what? You fucked Sally, the old lady up the street?"

I said, "Yes, I made love to her in her bed while they all watched me."

Gail laughed saying, "Just how low will you go Dawn? I mean you've sucked John's cock and now you are fucking an old lady. Just what else will you do."

I didn't say anything until Lena slapped my naked ass and said, "Tell her what she wants to know Dawn and don't be so rude to people."

"I will do anything they tell me to do. I have agreed to do everything and anything they desire." I said, not knowing why I said it all. I could have just left it at I will do anything. But I keep adding things on and don't know why. Maybe because it embarrasses me even more.

Then Gail said, "Really, anything. What if I wanted you to do something, would you do it?"

I said, "Only if Patty or Lena tell me to. I only obey them, unless they say to do what someone else wants."

Patty asked, "What you got in mind Gail, maybe we can make it happen."

"Well, I really don't have anything in mind right now, but in the future, I might think of something. I'll let you know when I do." She told us.

"Very good, just let me know and it might just happen. But we need to walk some more and if we see anyone else out, Dawn is going to tell them he made love to Sally. He almost had to suck Bob's cock, since he got hard watching the 2 love birds, but Sally wanted it instead." Patty said.

They all said goodbye and we continued walking. Unfortunately for me, there were some others out and I had to tell them what I did with Sally. Everyone laughed about it and when the girls had enough walking and humiliating me, they took me home.

Once we were in the yard, Lena said, "Take your nightie off and then get a shower. You smell like pussy. Then, come in the house. We need some loving tonight, and you will make us happy."

I got my shower and once I was dry, I went into the house. I didn't see the girls but heard them in the bedroom. I went in where they were, and both were naked. Lena said, "Ok, naked man, tonight, you will lick Ms. Patty, make her cum and then you will make love to me, just like you did with Sally. And, then you get to eat me and clean out my pussy."

Well, that made me happy, knowing I would be back in Lena's pretty-little pussy. I was so glad that Patty is letting Lena use me like this. I didn't want to lose either one of the girls and will continue letting them use me for whatever they decide. I have made up my mind, that if they want to make me do other things, I will do them. Even if I must suck more cocks, or even get fucked up my ass. Might not enjoy it, but if they want, I will do it.

I crawled into the bed with my girls and got between Patty's beautiful legs and leaned into lick her pussy. I have always enjoyed eating her since I got my first taste when we got caught and had to leave. But I have made up for that many times with her. I enjoy eating all the other pussies I've had to lick, but no one can compare to Patty's pussy.

I licked her, tongued her hole, sucked on her clit and just made love to her pussy with my mouth. I took my time with her, because I wanted her to enjoy what I was doing. I was between her legs for a good 30 minutes, using my mouth to make her happy. After 30 minutes of licking her, she was getting very wet and began to grind her pussy into my mouth.

I knew it wouldn't be long before she gave me her pussy cream. She doesn't squirt, but she does have quite a bit of pussy cum, and I love getting it in my mouth and taking it down my throat into my belly. I licked and sucked some more, as she grabbed my head, pulled me into her crotch and started cumming for me.

She held me tight like that for a long time while she kept cumming. I continued licking and she was cumming again and again. She had 3 good orgasms before she pushed me away and just laid there breathing hard, but she was relaxed.

I let her relax some more, before I leaned back in and gave her a big sloppy pussy kiss and said, "Thank you Ms. Patty for letting me taste your sweet pussy and I will do anything you want, just so I can do it again. I love you."

She patted me on my bald head and said, "I know you will Dawn, and you will be doing a lot more now."

Then she pushed me away and said, "Now, go make love to Lena, make her happy just like you did with Sally tonight."

Lena had her legs spread for me and she said, "Get over here naked man and put that cock in my pussy. I want to feel you deep inside me and I want to feel you shoot your load of cum inside me so you can lick it back out later."

How could I refuse an order like that? I crawled over Patty's legs and got between Lena's. Before I put my cock in her, I leaned down, licked her slit, gave it a big kiss and said, "I want to be in your pussy Lena, to make love to you."

Then, I backed away and crawled up over her hot naked teen body and slid my cock into her wet pussy. She was still tight, just like she was when she fucked me the first time. Of course, this would be only the second time a cock had been in her. I slowly worked my cock into her and once I was balls deep, I stopped and let her get adjusted to it.

She had other ideas tough and said, "Fuck me hard bitch and do it now."

I had to obey her, so pulled back out leaving just the head of my cock in her, then slammed back into her hot pussy. Damn, this felt so good. If the girls keep giving me things like this, I'll do anything they want. Even if I don't want to do what they say, I will do it for them because I want more of what I am getting tonight. I ate my wife and now fucking my little lover. Off course, I know I have to suck the cum out of her pussy once I finish fucking her, but I will do it because she makes me feel so good.

I fucked her just like she wanted, hard and fast and she was fucking me back. Patty just laid there and watched as her husband fucked another girl. She watched me fuck Sally too, but that wasn't for my enjoyment. It was for them to humiliate me, and it did just that. I never wanted to fuck any old lady, but now I have eaten 3 of them and fucked one. I do it to please my girls and will continue doing so as long as they will have me as their naked toy.

Lena was really getting into fucking, and she was close to cumming, and I wanted to cum with her. She was pushing up to meet my downward thrust and I pounded into her as hard as I could. She was moaning so loud all the neighbors probably heard her, but right about now, I didn't care. I was fucking my young lover in front of my wife.

I know I will have to watch others fuck both girls, but if I can still fuck them, I won't say anything when others have them. I also hope that I can fuck others and let them watch me do it. I don't want older women like Sally, but if they want that for me, I will obey them.

After a long fuck with Lena, she started cumming on my cock and when she did, her pussy muscles squeezed me so hard, I had difficulty sliding in and out, but I did continue fucking her and suddenly, I was cumming deep into her hot tight pussy. God, that felt so good. I want more and more of this girl and hoped she never moved away from us.

I was cumming hard and that made her have another hard orgasm. We were cumming together and I loved it. I finished cumming and so did Lena. We both just laid there for a moment while catching our breaths. Then, Lena said, "Get off me naked man because now I want that tongue in my pussy. The pussy you just fucked and shot a big load of cum in. I want you to suck it all out me and swallow it."

I couldn't argue with her and slid my cock out of her pussy, moved back down her body and began eating her freshly fucked pussy. I licked up what had leaked out of her and then tongued her pussy to get more cum. Then, I sucked on her hole and got even more cum out. I kept licking and sucking and made her cum one more time before she pushed me away. She said, "You know naked boy, you are good at this, and I am so happy I get to own you."

I said, "Thank you and I love belonging to you and Patty." Then, I leaned back in, kissed her pussy one more time.

Patty said, "Now, Dawn, while you were having a good time, you said you would do anything for us. Is that correct, or would you like to say something else?"

I thought about what I had said, and I did say I would do anything they wanted, so I said, "No, I want to continue with what you both are doing with me. I did say, I would do anything, but I really don't want to have anyone I work with know about me and I can't go to work naked or dressed like a girl. I would be fired for sure. But I will do as you girls want from me but ask that you keep my needs a secret around my work."

"That is nice Dawn, and you won't have to worry about being naked at work, at least for now. Not sure about making you dress as a girl but will have to think about it." Patty told me, then added, "But, we are going to make you do a lot of other things."

I said, "Yes, I know and hope I can do everything you want, even if I don't like doing it."

Lena laughed and said, "So, if we say you will start fucking other people besides me and Patty, no matter who they were, you would do it?"

"Yes, but Patty has said no sex except us. But I see that might have changed, since she has had sex with John, and I fucked Sally. However, if Patty wants it done, I will do it." I told them.

"If we want you going back to see those old ladies, who we will be going whenever each of them have a birthday, and instead of just eating their old pussies, you will fuck them?" Lena said.

"I will do as you and Patty tell me and if it means I have to fuck the old ladies, I will do it for you." I told her.

Patty said, "I like that, and I think it may happen. Now, what if we wanted you sucking more cocks, you will?"

bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers
12