Games Ch. 31

Story Info
More weight and Lena has fun.
5.4k words
4.58
2.9k
4
2

Part 31 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

The rest of the week was about the same as always, except now, I was forbidden to use the inside bathroom. I had to do all my bathroom duties outside in the front yard. I was given a roll of toilet paper to put beside my new toilet in the waterproof box Bill installed. It was very humiliating when others saw me taking a shit outside, but I had asked for the humiliation and the girls made sure I got it.

I was told that I had to pick up all my poop and toilet paper every day, once I took a crap. I was given a roll of those poop bags people use to pick up after their dogs. But I was warned that if I missed any, I would have to pick it all up with my fingers. I didn't want to put my fingers in poop, even if it was mine. That is just nasty.

So, every time I had to poop, I had to go out in the front yard and do it. I always tried to hold back until I went to work so I didn't have to pick it up after I did my business. I prayed they never found out I did that, because I would be punished for using a regular toilet.

I knew it was Friday when I got off work and figured tonight and the weekend would be very humiliating for me. We didn't do a lot during the week, except to walk the circle while I'm naked, going around it 20 times now, so others could see me. And many of the neighbors are out, just to watch me walk around with my young lover.

I do have to make sure the girls are satisfied most every night, but it isn't up to me how it is done. Some nights I just lick their pussies and other nights, I get to fuck one of them. It is usually Patty, but sometimes, I get to fuck Lena. Of course, I always suck the cum out of their pussies after we fuck and I'm getting used to that.

I do have a good life, being owned by these two beautiful women and have agreed to do anything they desire. I have had to tell them it is ok if they fuck other men while I watch and agreed to suck the cum from their pussies when they do. So, far, that hasn't happened.

I was told that at times I was going to be fucking other women besides them, but only when they want it to happen. So, far, the only other one I have fucked is Sally and was told I would be fucking her and some of the other old ladies for their birthdays. I wasn't happy about that, but I will do as I am told. Lena has told some of the neighbors that I might get to fuck them but didn't say when.

So, I was sitting on the porch, naked like I am every day and waiting for my girls to get home and when I see the car, I stand up so they can see me as soon as they pull up in front of the house. Once they get out, Patty usually goes inside, and Lena takes me for my walk around the circle to show me off.

But tonight, was a little different. Patty said, "Wait here for a moment. I'll be right back."

Lena giggled but said nothing. I waited for Patty and just stood there. I don't usually say anything when they are in a playful mood, so I was quiet, wondering what was going to happen. Patty came back out and said, "Spread your legs for me Dawn."

I did as I was told and spread my legs apart and then I saw what she had in her hands. It was that strap that goes around my nut sac and the weights they attach to it. It didn't look like as many weights as before, but they did look bigger.

She put the strap around my balls and tightened it to make sure it didn't come off. Then she attached 4 weights to the strap and let them drop. My poor balls stretched out more than ever before. Patty giggled and said, "Perfect. That is four weights swinging below his balls and each of them weigh 5 pounds. Now, Lena take him for a walk."

Lena was laughing and said, "Not a problem. I hope his balls don't fall off carrying 20 pounds and it will still be 20 times around. May take a little longer since he has to go slow when he has weights on his nuts."

Patty said, "No problem, this is Friday, and we don't have to be up early tomorrow. Oh, if you happen to see Shanta out, ask her to call me. I think I gave her my number, but if not, you can give it to her. And Dawn, no talking this weekend."

Lena said, "Ok my naked man, let's walk."

We went to the street and began our long walk. I felt the weights swinging around between my legs and my balls felt like they would be dragging the ground by the time we finished. But it is something they wanted me to do, so I did it. I didn't know why Patty wanted to talk with that black girl Shanta, but I hope it was for me to eat her black pussy again and maybe fuck her.

It was funny, because when I asked Patty to expose and humiliate me, we agreed no sex with anyone but each other. Of course, she said, that doing oral, was not sex, because a president said it wasn't. But we have both fucked others now. She fucked John, I fucked Lena and Sally, so that rule was no longer effective. Of course, I won't fuck anyone unless she tells me to.

We walked around in silence and saw several people getting home from work, but no one said anything. Lena didn't talk to them, but we both waved to them. We had gone around twice before Lena said anything. She started talking to me, but I couldn't answer her, because Patty said I was not to talk this weekend.

She said, "We have been thinking about some things and I think it will happen soon. But I won't tell you everything. Tomorrow we are going to trade your car in and get us a van. You will have no say in what we get. It will be what Ms. Patty and I want, but it will be in your name."

I couldn't tell her no since I couldn't talk. I didn't want to get rid of my nice car, but if that is what they want, I will go along with it.

We continued walking and my nuts were beginning to sag down lower. At least, that's what it felt like. Lena talked to some of the others, and they thought it was cute having the weights on my balls. I didn't think it was cute but couldn't say anything.

We had walked around 8 times and when we got to Gail and John's house, they were out in the yard. Lena stopped to talk to them, and they both laughed at me.

Gail said, "Is there anything you won't do for humiliation, Dawn."

I shook my head no, but never said anything. Lena said, "Sorry she is so rude, but Ms. Patty put him in silent mode this weekend. But, to answer for him, he will do anything just to be seen and humiliated."

My nuts felt better when we stopped, since the weights didn't move around. But Lena noticed they were not moving, and she said, "Dawn, from now on when you have the weights, make sure they always move. Shake your ass and make them swing."

Well, now my balls won't get any relief until they take the weights off. But I wanted things like this to happen, so I started rotating my hips to make the weights swing and pull down more on my poor balls

John said, "You know you said that if I let him suck my cock, you would walk with me naked and then I could fuck you. Gail wants to watch us fuck, so when do you want to walk and fuck?"

I was not happy that Lena was going to fuck someone bedsides me, but that is what she wants. She isn't my wife, but she is almost the same. I love her like my wife and don't want to see her fucking anyone else. But I guess it will happen with John.

Lena said, "Once we finish our walk, I'll call you. We can walk naked tonight and then go to our house to fuck where Ms. Patty can watch us too. Gail, are you ok with this?"

"Hell, yes. I want to see my husband with his cock in someone else's pussy again. I watched him fuck Patty and loved it. I didn't even mind sucking cum from her pussy after he fucked her, so yep, tonight would be great. I'll even walk with you guys, but I'll wear clothes." Gail told Lena.

"Great, we still have to walk 5 more times and then I'll take him home to Ms. Patty. Then, I'll call, and you can come over so we can walk. I'll get naked for you." Lena said.

John and Gail agreed with the plan and Lena said, "Ok, let's finish our walk Dawn, so we can go back home, and I can get fucked by someone else's cock."

We began walking again with the weights tugging my balls. I was getting used to having 20 pounds swinging from my nuts and prayed they wouldn't add more next time. I also hoped my balls didn't fall off from the weight on them.

We walked around 3 more times without stopping to talk. Lena kept trying to get me to move faster so she could walk with John and then fuck him.

On the 19th trip around, we saw Shanta out with a big black man. Lena was all smiles when she saw them and made me stop so she could talk with them.

We were standing in their yard and Shanta said, "Leonard, these are the ones I told you about. This is Lena and he is Dawn."

Lena said, "So good to meet you, Leonard. Sorry he is so rude but has been told not to talk. I am sure he is happy to meet you also."

Leonard said, "That's no problem. Shanta told me all about what you guys do. Don't understand why he does it, but we don't care. I think it's cute."

Lena said, "Yes, we are out here every day, and he has to do everything I say, right Dawn?"

I just nodded my head that I agreed with her and was moving my hips to keep the weights moving.

Shanta said, "How much weight is he carrying?"

Lena said, "Twenty pounds this time, but might add some more, just to see how much he can hold before his balls fall off."

They all laughed, but I didn't think that was funny. I don't want my balls to fall off and prayed she was just joking.

Then Shanta said, "I told Leonard about the party he missed and how Dawn was licking pussies all day. I couldn't lie to him and told him that he ate me too."

I was worried that Leonard was going to be pissed at me for eating his wife, but he said, "I didn't mind Shanta doing that. I love eating her pussy, but since I work nights, it is hard for us to do anything sexual. She said you were very good too."

I was relieved that he wasn't pissed at me, and it sounded like I might be getting more from her.

Shanta said, "I know I told you he couldn't find out, but we don't keep secrets and I had to tell him what I did. I wasn't going to, but I just couldn't go without him knowing."

Lena said, "So, you would let him eat you again?"

"Yes, I would, and Leonard has told me that someday, he would like to watch." Shanta told us.

"That might just happen. Oh, by the way, Ms. Patty would like you to call her. She wants to ask you something. Do you have her number?" Lena asked.

"Yes, she gave it to me at the party after Dawn ate me. I will call her later." She said.

Then Lena told them I had to finish my walk and because we had some other things to do before bedtime.

We left and finished our walk. I made it around the circle 20 times with 20 pounds swinging from my balls. I hope they don't add any more to me.

Once we got back to the house, Patty took the weights off my balls, inspected them and said, "They look ok. No damage, so we might add more next time."

Lena giggled as she told Patty about how I was told to keep the weights moving whenever we stopped and about Leonard and Shanta. Then she said, "Now, I must pay a debt to John. I must get naked and walk with him and then he will get to fuck me."

Patty said, "Yes, you did promise him that if he let Dawn suck his cock. So, are you doing it now?"

Lena said, "Yes, I have to call him when I am ready to walk. I will have him meet me here and then we will walk together around the circle. Both of us will be naked and Gail will be with us too, but she will have clothes on."

"Oh, I think you should all come back here to fuck, so I can watch, and Dawn can clean up your pussy, unless Gail wants to do it." Patty said.

I didn't want to eat anyone's cum out of any pussy, but if that is what my wife wants, I will do it. And I love eating Lena's hot little pussy. I just do as I am told because, I enjoy being used by the girls.

I watched as Lena removed her clothes and admired her naked body. As far as I know, this will be the first time she will be naked where others can see her. She has never stripped on the porch before.

Once she finished, she called John and then told me to put her clothes away for her. I did as she said and folded up her clothes and took them into the house. When I returned, I saw John and Gail walking toward our house. He was naked and sporting a big hard cock. Gail had clothes on.

Lena walked to the street to meet them and once he was beside Lena, she took his cock in her hand and said, "Let's go big boy. Get our walk over with and then we can come back here to fuck. That way, Dawn will be able to get us clean."

Then, he put his hand on Lena's ass and said, sounds good to me. Will feel so good in your pussy, knowing I'll be the second cock you've had. Almost a virgin."

Gail said, "Yes, and I get to see you fucking another girl. I've wanted to see you do it again after I watched Patty and you fuck. And, I think this time, I'll let Dawn suck your cum out of Lena."

Then, they left with me standing on the porch. Patty had told me to stand and watch them walk past each time. I didn't like seeing either one of my girls with others, but I have no choice in who they decide to be with.

I watched them walking away and John was rubbing Lena's ass and I thought I saw him slide his finger between her ass crack. I wondered if he put it in her asshole. Maybe he was trying to get to her pussy.

They walked around 5 times and each time, Lena was holding his cock, and he had his hand on her ass and pussy. I was so jealous. She isn't my wife, but I love her like a wife. After all, she owns me just like my wife does.

On the last trip around, I saw them kissing and I turned so red with frustration. But I couldn't do anything about it. Besides, I will have to watch them fuck, which will be worse than kissing.

They made it back to the house and onto the porch. Patty said, "That was so cute. I might do that someday myself, but not sure. You kids ready to fuck now?"

John said, "Hell yes. Been waiting for this ever since Lena said she would fuck me if I let Dawn suck my cock. Wouldn't even mind letting him do it again if I get to fuck both you girls."

Gail said, "I'm ready to see it happen, but I am not sure I want you fucking them again. Of course, if I can fuck Dawn, maybe we can work something out. Let's go see you fuck her."

Lena led John into the house by his cock and the rest of us followed. She took him straight to the bed and they both got on it. Then, they started making out like they were lovers. I hated seeing it but couldn't say anything. I was put in silent mode, so I couldn't talk but I also knew if I said anything, I would be punished, or the games would stop.

Patty and Gail got comfortable in chairs while I was told to kneel beside the bed, so I could watch everything. I was also told that when they got ready to fuck, I had to guide his cock into her pussy. I didn't like that because I should be the only one in her. But she did promise him a fuck if I sucked his cock. Sounds like I may have to do it again someday too.

They made out for a little while, and he got between her legs to lick her a little. She had his cock in her hands and then her mouth as they did a 69 for a short amount of time.

I was so jealous and was turning red all over. But my cock was twitching from what I saw, and I knew it got harder watching the 2 get ready to fuck. My mind didn't like what I saw, but my cock did.

They were ignoring me and worked on each other and then, John stopped licking her pussy and tuned around so he could fuck her. I looked up and saw Gail with a video camera capturing everything her husband was doing with my little lover.

Lena said, "I'm ready now, Dawn get his cock in my sweet little pussy."

I hated this part, but reached out, took his cock in my hand and guided him up to her wet pussy. Then, I pulled a little more and he was right at her entrance. Then, it went into her, and she said, "Now fuck me, John. Fuck me hard with that beautiful cock."

He started pushing into her and I let go of his cock and just watched as Lena took his cock into her love tunnel. Then, I watched as he went in balls deep and started fucking my girl.

She fucked him back, just like she does when Patty lets me fuck her. They were fucking like they loved each other, and I prayed that Lena doesn't leave us for anyone else. I would never be able to live without my wife and Lena.

The 2 of them fucked like no one else was with them, ignoring the fact that his wife was watching and doing a video of the action.

I had a bird's eye view of his cock going in and out of her sweet pussy and was jealous because it seems she really liked his cock in her.

I couldn't stop watching what was happening in my bed with my little lover. I was told I had to watch it all, whenever Patty or Lena was being fucked by someone else. But I couldn't help myself from watching her fuck him and my cock was so hard, I thought it would explode.

They kept fucking, or maybe I should say making love, because they acted like they were lovers. They lasted a long time before Lena began to squeeze his ass tighter with her legs, since she wrapped them around him while they fucked. She does that with me also.

Then, suddenly, she screamed out she was cumming and I noticed John stiffen up and drive his cock into her one last time. They were cumming together and I knew I would be getting whatever he put into her.

Once they both had big orgasms, they just laid there without moving. Lena was the first to move and she kissed him on the lips and said, "That was so wonderful. Hope we do it again someday soon."

He kissed her back and said, "Yes it was great, and I want some more of you."

Then he slowly pulled his cock from her pussy. He was soft now and was coated in pussy juice and male cum.

Patty said, "Time for you to work Dawn, clean up John's messy cock with your mouth and then lick Lena clean."

I really hated this part. I didn't like watching her get fucked but I don't like the clean-up I do afterwards. No man should have to suck another man's cock, especially after they just fucked the one you love. No one should have to suck another man's cum from any pussy. But I do it whenever the girls tell me to.

I leaned over to John's soft cock and took it in my mouth and sucked on it. I prayed he didn't get hard because I am sure I would end up sucking him till he gave me his cum again.

I was lucky he stayed soft as I sucked all the combined juice from his cock. Once I had him clean, I pulled back off him and Lena asked, "Dawn, when you were cleaning his cock could you taste me on it?"

I nodded yes, since I was not allowed to talk, and I didn't want to get spanked again. Lena laughed and said, "You may answer me Dawn and then shut up again. Did you taste my pussy on his cock when you had it in your mouth?"

I said, "Yes, Lena, I did taste you on his cock."

Then she said, "I like that and am so happy you get to clean us both up. Now get those cocksucking lips on my pussy and suck all his cum out and be sure you swallow it all."

I hate it when she talks that way, but I have to put up with whatever she says, because she owns me now and I love the humiliation.

I got between her legs and began to lick her freshly fucked pussy and cleaned out all of John's cum. I licked and sucked her pussy and even put my tongue inside to get her inner walls clean. I tasted his cum as it leaked out of her hole and got a few large clumps of his cum. It was all mixed in with her pussy juice.

I got her clean and made her cum one more time before she pushed me away. She said, "You are such a good girl Dawn, watching me fuck someone else and then volunteer to clean us both up. I think we need to keep you around."

Everyone laughed at what she said. I didn't laugh, but did turn red. It isn't right for anyone to take such abuse, but I did ask for all of it.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12