Games Ch. 33

Story Info
The girls begin to enjoy other men.
5.2k words
4.3
4.5k
4
0

Part 33 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Games 33

Patty made a few stops to pick up some things, but I was never allowed out of the van. While they were gone, I looked around some more and found that we had a bed in the back. It was set up as twin beds, but it also folded out to make a bigger bed. Guess that is where we will be while on trips.

I wasn't there to hear them talking about everything that we had, since I had to stand in the dealership's lot while the girls learned all about it and take it for a test drive. That is when Lena fucked the salesman for a discount in it. I guess I should be grateful that we got a decent discount, but the price of Lena fucking and Patty sucking a cock, might not be worth it. Then, they plan on doing more tonight with the 2 men.

But I agreed that the 2 of them could do what they wanted, and I couldn't complain about it. The girls came back with several bags of things and then we went home. I never look in the bags whenever they shop. They don't want me to know what they get, and I never question them. Once we were home, I had to carry the bags to the house and as always, it was one bag at a time. This time it was 5 bags.

I sometimes wonder if they ask for several bags just so I have to walk around naked more. Sometimes it feels like there are only a few items in each bag and I'm sure whatever they bought could be put in just a couple bags. But it is what they do, just to expose and humiliate me.

Once I had all the bags in the house, I had to fix some dinner for them while they talked. I was able to hear them talking as I fixed dinner and what I heard was not nice. Well, it wasn't nice for me, but I'm sure they will enjoy what they talked about.

Lena was saying, "Ms. Patty, I think I like black cock a lot. It felt so different inside my pussy. Maybe because it was so big, it felt better than Dawn's cock."

"Yes, I noticed it looked bigger too. I never had a black guy fuck me before, but tonight, I will know how you felt when he fucked you." Patty said.

"I am sure you'll enjoy it. What did the other guy look like? Did you suck his cock while you discussed the discount?" Lena questioned.

"Yes, I did suck his cock and it was nice. He is also black, but not as big as Jim's cock. Wasn't small, but Jim's is bigger." Patty said.

Lena giggled and said, "Dawn's going to hate us after tonight. I plan on sucking and fucking both these guys while he watches. I think I'll make him help get those black cocks in my white pussy. Then, he will have to clean me up after each fuck."

I already started hating her when she fucked that guy in my new van. She fucked him even before I had a chance to see what I had to buy. And now she is going to fuck him again along with another black man that I have never seen. But Patty sucked his cock at the dealership, and she is going to fuck them both too. I am almost ready to say I quit but if I do, I won't get them anymore and won't be getting the exposure and humiliation I crave.

I didn't dare talk to them, since I was told not to talk all weekend. So, I worked in silence and listened to them discussing how they were going to get fucked tonight. Guess I won't be getting any relief for my hard cock, since they plan on being with the other 2 guys. I guess I deserve whatever they give me, since I asked for it.

Dinner was ready and I made a new sign to show the girls. It said, dinner is ready. I stepped into the living room where they had been talking and showed them the sign. Lena said, "Put it in the oven to stay warm. We need to walk before dinner."

I went back to the kitchen and put everything that needed to be warm in the oven and put it on warm. Then, I went back to the living room so Lena could take me for a walk. As always, I walk naked while she has clothes on. Kind of strange, but I'm used to it now.

She stood up and as we were leaving, Patty said, "I'll get clean sheets on the bed for the guys when they come over. Don't want them fucking us in dirty sheets."

That pissed me off. I don't know why I get so mad when she says things like that, but I do. I usually change the sheets whenever a girl comes over for me to eat, so I guess it is no different. But just the thought of other men fucking my girls upsets me. I enjoy eating other women and even fucking them when I'm told to, but I don't like the idea of them fucking other men. But I know it will happen.

Lena and I got to the street and started our walk around the circle. We walk around 20 times each day so she can show me off to all the neighbors. She stops to talk to some of them while I stand there with a hard cock and closed mouth. It is usually Bob and Sally, John and Gail and Leonard and Shanta. They all know I can't talk and think it is funny.

I have done things with Bob and Sally and John and Gail but only ate Shanta's pussy. Not sure if I'll ever have to watch my girls fuck Leonard or if I will have to suck his cock like I did John's. But if I am told to, guess I'll do it.

The first 3 trips around, we saw several people out, but Lena didn't talk to anyone. She didn't even talk to me. But the next time around, she said, "Dawn, I know you can't talk this weekend and I like that. So, if I ask you a question, you will nod your head for yes or shake it if the answer is no. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head that I did understand what she wanted. Then she asked, "Did you enjoy what we did today?"

I had to be careful what I did. I don't want to make her mad at me, but I had to tell the truth. I shook my head no. She didn't seem upset about my answer, so I figured it was ok.

"So, what didn't you like about today. Was it when we left you tied up after lunch?"

I shook my head no. She said, "So you enjoyed that part?" I nodded for that one.

"Was it because we picked out a van that you didn't even get to see before you bought it?" No for that one too.

She thought a moment and asked, "Was it because we had you get naked at the dealership and then walk out of his office in just your panties." I shook my head no to that also.

"Well, damn. You said you didn't enjoy today, but now everything I ask; you say it wasn't that. I bet it was because I got fucked and you weren't there to watch it. Is that right?"

I nodded my head to let her know I didn't like that part. She then asked, "Are you jealous Dawn?" I nodded my head yes.

"That is so sweet. So, is it because someone else fucked me? Or is it because you couldn't watch that big black cock going into my pussy?"

I had to nod yes for that, because I didn't like either one.

"Dawn, you know you don't own me. We are not married like Ms. Patty and you. Really, Dawn, I own you and I'm sorry I upset you by getting fucked but guess what naked boy. I'm going to be fucking others quite often and you won't be there to see it every time. And tonight, you will get to see me getting fucked again by 2 black guys and you will suck their cum out of my pussy when they finish inside me." She explained.

I just hung my head down to let her know I was embarrassed about what she said. Then she said, "Did you enjoy the fact that Ms. Patty sucked a cock to get you a good discount?"

I shook my head no. She said, "Well, you know, she is going to have that black cock in her pussy tonight and she might even suck them guys off so you can watch. And you my naked man will be sucking cum from her pussy too."

I nodded that I knew that. I may not like it, but knew it was going to happen. Then she said, "You will also get to taste those cocks because you will be cleaning them once they fuck both of us. Might even ask them if you can suck them off sometime. Bet that would be fun to see."

I didn't do anything except hang my head in shame. I know if I was told to suck their cocks, I would do it. I wouldn't like it, but Patty has said I will be sucking cocks again. I hope these guys don't want a man's mouth on them, but the choice is not mine to make.

Lena laughed at what she was doing to me. We had walked around 4 more times while she made me so embarrassed by what she was saying. We saw Gail and John out and of course Lena had to talk with them. She told them about my new van and that I had no say in what I bought. She even told them I was naked in the little office and walked out in just panties. She told them about how they left me behind for the test drive and how she fucked the black salesman in the bed that is in the van. Then she giggled as she told them I was made to suck his cum from her pussy once they got back.

They thought that was funny and wanted to know more. So, she explained that Patty sucked another black cock to get a better discount and that both guys would be by later tonight so Patty and her could fuck them while I watched. They both liked that and said they were going out to dinner but may be out walking later.

We left them and continued walking. I don't mind the walks we do because it is good exercise for both of us. Lena continued to talk about different things and how she would be leaving for college soon but reminded me she would be back each night after classes ended for the day. Of course, I kept my mouth shut and just listened.

As we walked and Lena talked, I was getting more embarrassed at what she was saying, and I was jealous too. These 2 ladies that now own me are the best things that ever happened to me. I don't want to lose either one of them so knew I had to do whatever they wanted. She talked about going back to that place we bought my girl clothes and getting more, so I could dress as a girl more often. She told me that if we did go, I would have to be dressed as a girl when we arrived, and I would also be made to eat that girl's pussy and maybe some others too.

We were almost done walking when we saw Bob and Sally out, so she stopped to talk to them. It's funny because now every time they are out, Sally is naked, showing others her old pussy. Lena asked Sally if she enjoyed being fucked by me and she said, "Hell, yes and would love to fuck him some more if you and Patty will allow it."

Lena said, "That could be arranged but not tonight. We have a couple big black guys stopping over to fuck Patty and me. Then naked man will suck cum from our pussies and clean both cocks with his mouth. We bought Dawn a new van and I fucked the black salesman in it. Ms. Patty sucked off another one to get a better discount and tonight, we will both have their cocks in us."

Bob looked at us and said, "Dawn, you allow this to happen. I mean I know you like the humiliation, but other men fucking your wife and Lena. I wish I was young again so we could have fun too."

I just stood there and nodded. Lena said, "He was told he could not talk this weekend so he can't answer you, Bob. But it doesn't really matter if he wants anything to happen. We own him and he does whatever we want."

They both laughed. Sally said, "Well, good for you girls. I think all women should get everything they want, and the men need to obey. Wish Bob could get hard more often so he could fuck me. But I guess I'll just have to wait for sonny boy to be free to fuck me again."

Lena laughed and said, "It will be soon Sally because we love watching him fucking older women, like you."

Sally then said, "Oh, by the way, my sister will be over sometime this week. Maybe we could borrow the naked guy to take care of both of us."

I was turning beet red now, thinking I would have to fuck her and her sister soon. Her sister is older, but I think she could be a better fuck. I might find out soon because I could see Lena smiling about me being used by the 2 old ladies. Yes, I'm sure I will be fucking them again along with several other old ladies.

Lena said, "Well, we have to run along now so we can have dinner before our black lovers arrive. I know one of them have a bigger cock than Dawn and from what Patty told me, the other guy is well hung too. If they won't mind, I think we'll see if Dawn can deep throat those big cocks."

They all said goodbye and we finished our walk around the circle letting everyone see my naked body and hard cock. I have been seen by all the neighbors and I enjoy it, but it still is humiliating to be out walking around naked like this. Almost everyone else has clothes on while I am naked. Sally usually is naked and sometimes John and Gail are to. But everyone else stays dressed.

We finished walking and went back to the house. I was told to get dinner out and set the table while Lena talked with Patty. Lena told her about what Sally wanted and Patty agreed. She said, "We might drop him off sometime when Sharon is over and let the 2 of them have him to play with. We can go out and pick him up later. Maybe we can do it next weekend."

Damn, now they are going to give me to others, and I'll have to do whatever they want. I don't like the idea of being used by 2 old ladies but if my girls want it, then I guess it will happen. I got all the food out of the oven and set 3 plates out. I had some salad in the fridge that I placed on the table before I grabbed the note to let them know dinner was ready.

We sat down to eat while the girls continued talking about what they were going to do tonight with the other 2 guys. Lena said, "I sure did enjoy having that black cock in my tight little pussy. He stretched me out so much. I want some more of it and many others too."

Patty laughed and said, "I want to feel him in me too. I saw his cock before he fucked you and it is a big one. But Gary's cock wasn't too bad either. I'm sure he will stretch your pussy out tonight to. I hope they can both get it up more than once so we can fuck them both."

I hate it when my girls talk about fucking others, but I can't say anything. I told them that it would be ok if they were with others but didn't want to. I only said it because I don't want to stop playing our games. Yes, I know it has become more than a game now. It is more like it is our new lifestyle and the only way out is for me to lose my wife and little lover. I don't want that to happen, so will remain a kept man, owned by 2 beautiful women.

We finished dinner and I was told to clean up and then go to the porch and stand where everyone can see me. They were going to get ready for the guys to show up. Patty said, "Just stand there showing off like you always do. Then when they arrive, lead them into the house and the bedroom. You are not allowed to talk, so take this to show them when they come in. Don't read it."

She handed me an envelope to give to the guys when they get there and when they were ready, I had to take them into our bedroom. I knew the girls were going to be in my bed with them and I can't do anything about it. I just nodded that I understood her instructions and walked to the porch to stand naked at the top of the steps to wait for 2 men to come fuck my wife and little lover. I think this might be the most humiliating thing I have ever done.

I stood waiting and after about 30 minutes a strange car stopped in front of the house. The occupants sat there for a few minutes, and I wondered if this was the 2 black guys or someone else. I didn't move or try to hide myself. If I did and the girls saw me, I would be punished for sure.

I saw movement inside the car and then 2 doors opened and sure enough, the salesman stepped out, along with the other black guy. They both started laughing at me as they walked toward the house. My cock was twitching, telling me it enjoyed the humiliation I was getting.

The salesman said, "Patty told me he would be out waiting for us. She said he is naked at home all the time and loves for others to see him like this. She didn't lie to me, that's for sure."

The other guy said, "Damn, why would a grown man do something like this. And she told me he was going to help us fuck them. Not sure I want his hands on my cock, but if I can get some of that pussy, I wouldn't care if he sucked my cock too."

The salesman said, "Lena told me that he sucks cum from their pussies after they get fucked and that he cleans all the cocks with his mouth. This I've got to see."

The other guy laughed and said, "I won't mind that either. Hell, if those girls want him sucking my cock, I'll let hm. Been a long time since a guy sucked me off."

By then, they were up to me, and the salesman said, "So, where is your wife and the other girl?"

I handed him the envelope and never said a word. My hard cock was getting harder and harder, and it was twitching so much more. I couldn't hold it still. It was like it had a mind of its own and was enjoying this humiliation I was getting.

I watched as the salesman read the letter Patty had given me for them. Then he laughed and said, "Ok, Dawn, lead us to the girls. This is going to be fun."

I turned and opened the door to the house, and we all went inside. Once I had closed and locked the door, I led the 2 men into my bedroom where the girls wanted me to take them. When I opened the door to the bedroom, I saw both my wife and Lena on the bed, butt ass naked with their legs spread wide apart.

I stepped to the side, so the 2 men could see my naked girls and get to them. I knew I was not going to enjoy watching what was going to happen tonight, but I had to watch. Well, at least my mind wasn't going to enjoy it, but my hard cock was taking over again, and it seemed to be getting harder with each humiliating thing I am put through.

Patty said, "So happy to see you guys again and will even be happier once we fuck. I've never had a black man before and I am going to enjoy both you guys tonight. Don't worry about him. We own him and he does whatever we want. If you don't mind, when it comes time to fuck us, he will guide your cocks into both our pussies."

The other guy said, "That's no problem. I don't mind a guy holding my cock, if I can put it in you girls."

Lena said, "Well, that's where your big cock will be, right inside our pussies. Then, if you don't mind, we make him clean up our messes once we fuck. He will suck all your cum out of us and suck our love juices from your cocks."

The salesman said, "No problem if that is what you want. Never had a man's lips on me before, but it might be fun. Might help me get hard again so I can fuck some more."

Then Patty said, "Well, if you want, we can have him suck your cock and swallow your cum. He is a pretty good cocksucker and can even deep throat."

I stood off to the side, turning red at what my girls were saying. I knew they were serious about everything because they had told me they would be with other men at times and since they saved me some money on the van, they thought I should make it up to them by allowing them to fuck these 2 guys. I hoped they don't make me suck their cocks but will if I am told to.

Lena said, "So why don't you guys' strip down so we can have fun. You can remove your clothes, or I can have Dawn help you."

Both guys laughed and the salesman said, "It would be funny if he removed our clothes, but I think I'll just take mine off myself."

The other guy said, "He would really remove my clothes so I can fuck you girls?"

Patty said, "If we told him to do it, yes, he would. Do you want to have him do it for you?"

His name is Gary and he said, "Yes, I think I would like that. I won't mind at all."

Patty then said, "Dawn, you heard him. Undress him and be sure to fold his clothes neatly. Put them on the dresser so when he is finished fucking me, you can help him dress again. Do it now."

I had no other choice but to obey my wife. I stepped over to where Gary stood and began to remove his clothes. He was wearing a shirt with buttons, and I had to undo each button. Once I had his shirt off, I pulled his t-shirt over his head and brought his muscular chest into view.

I heard Patty sigh and Lena giggle. I turned a deeper shade of red, knowing my wife and lover were watching me undress another man so they could fuck him. Jim was also taking his clothes off and was almost naked now. This should not be happening to me in my own bedroom, but it is what the girls wanted from me. They knew I would be humiliated by doing it, so they made me.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12