Games Ch. 38

Story Info
Dawn goes to work with the girls.
5.6k words
4.17
2.6k
2
0

Part 38 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

We all slept well and when I got up the next morning, I had a stiff cock. Guess since it is held by a sexy girl every night, it stays hard. I got up to begin my morning duties. Make coffee, go out front to piss, back in the house to have a quiet cup of coffee, then when the girls were moving fix them coffee and take it to them. Back to the kitchen to fix breakfast and wait for the girls to come eat.

This morning Patty said, "Just cereal this morning Dawn. Don't put milk on yours. We'll fix it when we come out."

I knew that I was going to be eating my cereal with piss instead of milk. I had no idea which one would be pissing in my food, but I will eat it no matter what. I had the bowls placed on the table and when I heard them coming out, I put some sugar and milk in their bowls. I don't add sugar to mine but usually use milk.

Once they got to the kitchen, Lena took my bowl and placed it on a chair, then put her pussy over it. Then I watched as she pissed in my cereal, filling the bowl. My cereal was all wet now as she placed the bowl back on the table for me to eat.

She said, "Enjoy your breakfast, Dawn. I enjoyed fixing it for you."

I started eating it, not really enjoying my breakfast, but if I didn't eat it, I would be punished, and they might stop using me. I don't know why I enjoy being used the way they use me, but I do love it. I wanted to be humiliated and exposed and these two ladies have done that and more. I think they are going to start pushing my limits even more and I will do as they desire.

They talked about work and other things, but nothing about me and what they had planned. We all finished eating about the same time and they made sure I finished everything in my bowl and then Lena said, "Be sure to lick it clean Dawn. I want you to get every bit of my piss in your mouth and belly."

I did as she said and when I had it all clean, we got up to finish getting ready for work. As I always do, I went outside to shower in the front yard so I could be seen by anyone going past the house. I usually see several people go by as I'm washing my naked body. Everyone waves and I wave back.

Once I finish washing and rinsing off, I step up on the porch to get dressed for work. The girls always place my clothes in a chair so I can dress outside. They don't allow me clothes in the house, no matter who is there. This morning, I saw my bright red panties on top of my work clothes. But, along with the panties was my red stockings. I knew I had to wear them, so proceeded to dress myself. I put the stockings and panties on before I got to my work clothes.

I was fully dressed when the girls came out and locked the door. I won't be able to get back in the house till they get home since Patty took my house key away from me. Once they locked the door, we all walked to our cars to go to work. Lena still rides with Patty even after we gave her a car. She says she saves on gas this way.

Just before I got into my new van to drive to work, Lena said, "Dawn, we need you to take Friday off. Be sure you do whatever you need to do to be off. We have some special plans for you."

I had no idea what was planned, but I will take Friday off because I was told to. We all left, and my day was a good one. I talked to my boss and requested Friday off, saying I had some things I had to get done and couldn't do them on weekends.

Once the day was over, I drove home, stripped naked and waited for the girls to get home. Once they arrive, Lena takes me for a walk around the circle. I am naked for my walks, and everyone sees me and Lena. It is kind of strange because she has clothes on and I'm naked. We stop to talk to the neighbors if they are out and Lena usually tells me not to talk. She loves to embarrass me when she talks to others.

At times she will make me tell others what I did but so far, she hasn't mentioned that I sucked black cocks and watched the black guys fuck my wife and little lover. I think I may know what will happen Friday, but not sure. She told a couple people that I was off Friday and would be with them all day. Not sure if they took Friday off or I would be going to work with them. They have both told me that someday I might go with them.

Once we walk, we go back to have dinner and do whatever else they want. Each day is about the same for me, but I don't always have piss in my food. However, I have started wearing stockings everyday along with my panties. They also told me when I get home, be sure to leave the stockings on until they tell me to remove them.

The rest of the week was normal for me. Of course, my normal isn't like everyone else's normal since I am naked around others and don't do anything unless the girls tell me too. I have gotten used to being an owned man doing whatever the girls want.

Then, Friday morning arrived. My morning routine was the same as always up to where I had to get dressed. Since I was not going to work today, I had no idea what was planned for me, but was going to find out real soon.

I had my shower and when I got back to the porch to dry off, the girls were waiting for me. Patty said, "Dawn, today you will be going to work with us, and we need you to be a good girl for us. We have talked to everyone we work with, and everyone wants to see you. Do you have a problem with that?"

I shook my head no since I am not allowed to talk anymore unless they say I can. That was a new rule they put on me. I was told not to talk again unless I had permission from one of them. The only time I could talk was when I was at work without them around.

Lena said, "Dawn, you may talk today. We want you to talk to the people we work with, so if anyone talks to you, be a good little girl and answer them. Don't worry because everyone knows what we do with you, so you have nothing to hide."

I said, "I understand and will be good for you."

"Very good, and today, your name is Donna, since you will be going in as a girl. Now let's get you dressed." Patty told me.

I looked at the clothes and saw my little black dress, stockings, and pink panties. I started dressing and they watched me. Once I had everything on, I had to sit down. Lena pulled my purse out and then got the make-up ready to put on me. While Lena was doing my face Patty painted my nails a bright red.

Lena made sure I looked almost like a girl before she stopped and put a blond wig on my head. Then I had to put the 3-inch heels on. I was now Donna ready to go to work. They both giggled and Patty said, "You make such a pretty little girl Donna."

Lena said, "But don't you worry Donna, we won't make you wear your dress all day. Many of our coworkers want to see your hard cock and sometime today you will show them."

Laughing, Patty said, "Might even be able to pick up a couple guys dressed like that. Now, let's go to work." Then as an afterthought, she said, "Oh, forgot to tell you Donna, today you can't say no to anyone. If they want anything, you will do as they want, no matter what it may be."

I said, "I will do my best, but somethings may not be very pleasant."

"Don't worry Donna, if it isn't pleasant for you, you will still do it. We know it will humiliate you, but remember, it is what you want, and we expect it to happen." Lena told me.

Then Patty said, "We will be close by all day and if it is something we feel is not good, we won't let it happen. But I really doubt there will be anything to gross to make us stop you."

Patty drove us in her car, and I rode in the back seat. When I have clothes on, even if it is girl's clothes, I sit in the back. When I'm naked I sit between the girls so they can play with my cock. No one talked all the way to their work and once we arrived, I was told once again that anything anyone wants, I will do it.

I walked into the girl's workplace where I saw all their coworkers. I knew most of them from when Patty and I used to attend parties with them. Patty and Lena walked me around and introduced me as Donna to everyone. I knew once I talked, they would know I was a guy and not a girl.

I had to greet them all and right away, some of them said, "Damn, Patty you didn't lie to us. This is Don, your husband."

Lena said, "Tell them who you are and what you will do for them."

I had to say, "No, I'm not Don, I'm Donna and will do anything you desire."

Then Patty said, "Yes, she is willing to do anything you want, but save the request for later. We just want everyone to have a chance to meet her before she has to perform. She said anything you all desire and she means it too. Isn't that right Donna?"

I said, "Yes, Patty I will do whatever anyone wants."

The others laughed and someone said, "Is it true that you are naked at home all the time Donna?"

"Yes, I am not allowed to wear clothes at home." I answered them.

Then Bill said, "She even has an outside bathroom. He pisses, shits and even showers outside. I was told he isn't allowed to use the inside shower."

Lena said, "Answer them, Donna. Tell them what you do outside."

"Yes, I do all my bathroom duties outside. Bill made me a shower and a toilet to use and anyone who goes by the house will see me. I must walk around the circle at our house every day and I'm either naked or dressed as a girl." I told everyone.

More laughter and then Lena said, "Ok, let's go meet some others. Besides the boss wants to see you."

I didn't even want to be there, especially dressed like this, but the girls insisted I do it. I have no idea what people may want from me, but I had to tell them I would do anything they wanted. I know most of the people that work with the girls and I'm sure some will want more from me.

I was then taken to the back where the offices were located and Patty knocked on the door to the one that said, manager. The voice from inside said, "Come in."

The voice was a female and when Patty opened the door, I saw her. She just laughed and said, "Patty, so glad you brought her in today. I've been wondering when you would convince her to come see us all. Since some of us saw her that day we had a small party, and she was naked letting everyone see how big she was. Yes, I've been waiting for this day and when you are ready, I would love to have her eat me."

"That won't be a problem. I thought a couple hours like this and then make her get naked for everyone and then she will do whatever anyone says. You get her first." Patty told her boss.

"That is nice. I will be ready whenever you decide to make her strip. Had a great time when she was at our party. Got lots of picture of everyone playing with her hard dick. I look at them all the time. Have you had her doing anything with guys yet? I know a couple of them at the party mentioned they would love to see her sucking them off." Her boss asked.

Lena spoke up and said, "Yes, she has had a few guys in her mouth and someday soon, she will learn how it is to do anal. I know I saw some of the guys playing with her that day. I wondered then if they went both ways and maybe if they do, they can suck her too."

"Not sure if the guys want anyone here to know they swing both ways, but I'm sure they would enjoy getting a blow job from a little girl like Donna." The manager told her.

Damn, it looks like I may have to suck more cocks and in front of others that work with Patty and Lena. I hope I don't have to, but if I am told to, I will do it. It doesn't get any easier for me and I was told I couldn't refuse anything today. I just hope that if I must suck cocks, no one talks about it. I don't want word getting out that I'm a cocksucker, especially to my coworkers.

Lena said, "Well, if they want a girl sucking them off, maybe she can do it while still in her dress. What you think Ms. Patty?"

"Yes, I agree to that. We will see if anyone wants her mouth before she strips naked." Patty said.

"I can help with that if you want. I know which of the guys mentioned having her suck them off. I can get them if you want." The boss lady told them.

Patty giggled and said, "Yes, please do. I think it will be cute with her dressed like this and a cock in her mouth. Just proves she is a true slut."

Lena said, "So, Donna, are you ready to show everyone that you are a slutty little girl and suck some cocks?"

I was told I could not say no to anything, so I said, "Yes, I am ready to prove that I am a slutty girl and cocksucker."

The three of them laughed and Patty said, "Well, it seems Donna wants to see who would like his mouth. So, let's go find some hard cocks for her."

I didn't want to do anything with anyone today, especially with any of the men there. But my girls expect me to do it and I must do what they want. It is bad enough being at their workplace dressed like a girl but now I must go suck some more cocks. I hate sucking cocks and if I can ever get out of this mess, I put myself in I will never suck another one.

The girls and the manager walked out of the office with me following them. It is still a little hard for me to walk in heels, but I kept up with them. The manager, whose name is Gloria, took us to where a couple guys were working on some crates and unpacking them. Once there, she talked to them, and both started laughing. I don't know what she said to them since she was whispering to them. Then she quietly talked to Patty and Lena, and they laughed too.

Next, Lena said, "Donna, this is George and Harry. Please tell them what you want to do and ask if you can do it."

I was turning all shades of red now and I would be more humiliated in just a moment. I had to say what Lena instructed me to. I quietly said, "Hello George and Harry, I'm Donna and I would like to suck your cocks if you'll let me."

The guys laughed along with everyone else who heard what I said. Patty said, "Very good Donna. If you guys feel you'll be embarrassed by pulling it out, we can go to a private office. But if it won't bother you, I would like it if she sucked you out here where everyone can watch."

Easy for her to say I don't want to suck anyone's cock and I don't want everyone see me do it. But she said that, knowing that it would humiliate me even more. The guys looked at each other and George said, "Hell, I ain't ashamed to pull it out right here."

Lena said, "Donna can help with that George. Harry, what about you?"

Harry said, "Hell, I'm not proud. This will be a first for me."

Patty said, "Well, Donna, don't make the guys wait any longer. On your knees and get those cocks out and in your mouth. Make me proud."

I did what my wife wanted. Dropping to my knees, I reached up to George's zipper and undid it. He helped me by undoing his belt and pushed his pants down. His cock was hard and pointing right at me. It wasn't that big, just a little smaller than mine.

I noticed all the other people at the workplace had gathered around to watch me suck a cock or two. I had no idea what else might happen today but was sure I would be eating at least one pussy. The manager said she wanted to feel my tongue on her pussy.

I had to get through this cock sucking before anything else happened, so once his cock was out, with everyone watching me, I leaned in, kissed the head of his cock, and then took him in my mouth. I hate sucking cocks, but the girls enjoy watching me do it. I love eating pussy, sucking cocks is not right. At least his cock was not as big as Jim's and Gary's.

I sucked this guy's cock and made him cum in my mouth. I showed everyone the cum I had and then swallowed it. I have been told I have to thank the cock for letting me suck it, so leaning back in after I swallowed his load, I kissed his cock and said, "Thank you for letting me suck you and swallow your delicious cum."

His cum was not delicious. I hated tasting cum, but I must tell them all it was good. I am not gay, and no man should be sucking cocks. Today, I am not a man. Today I am a girl and girls suck cocks. I hope no one else wants me sucking their cocks.

After I said that the rest of the people all laughed and clapped for me. I knew I had at least one more to suck before I found out what else was planned for me. The first guy pulled his pants up, patted me on the head and stepped away. The other guy stepped up to me and he already had his cock out. It was bigger than the first one and I knew I had to suck it taking it down my throat. The girls love it when I deep throat a cock.

I kissed the head of his cock before I took it in my mouth to suck. I heard the gasps and giggles from the others that were watching the show. Lena said, "She loves sucking hard cocks and getting all the cum they give him. She even sucks it out of our pussies whenever we let him fuck us. A tongue works so much better than a towel to get it all out."

I continued sucking this guy's cock even if I hated doing it. I never wanted to suck anyone off. Men should not suck cocks. The girls enjoy watching me do it because it humiliates me, and I asked to be humiliated by them.

Here I was, dressed like a girl, on my knees at my wife's work and sucking cocks in front of everyone she works with. I have no idea what else may happen with me today with anyone. Will I have to suck more cocks today or eat pussies. I would rather eat pussy but if I am told to suck more cocks, I would do it for my girls.

I showed everyone that I can deep throat a cock and had this one in my throat right after I got it in my mouth. I bobbed up and down on his hard cock, just like the girls taught me. I love it when someone takes me down their throat but hate when I have to do it.

I continued sucking this guy's cock and it wasn't long before I felt him stiffen up more and begin to squirt his big load of cum into my mouth. I didn't swallow any of it as he was cumming. No, I held it in my mouth to show everyone he did cum for me. I got a good taste of his cum and it wasn't too bad. I don't like the taste of anyone's cum, not even my own. His wasn't as bitter as some of the others I 've tasted.

Once he finished cumming, he pulled out of my mouth, and I turned so I could show everyone I had a big mouth full of his sperm. Then I swallowed it all before I leaned back into his cock, kissed it, and said, "Thank you for letting me suck you and for giving me a big load of delicious cum." Then I kissed it again. I don't know why I gave his cock another kiss, but I did.

Patty said, "Now you have seen my husband, Donna suck two cocks. If any of you other guys want her to suck you off, step right up. If not, we will do some other things with her."

I prayed no one else wanted me sucking them off and wondered what else today might bring to my exposure and humiliation. It was bad enough being dressed like a girl in front of their co-workers and then made to suck off two guys in front of everyone. That alone was so humiliating, and I knew the day was still young.

I was lucky none of the other guy wanted me to suck them off and I heard that those two that I did suck were gay and lived together. That was why they enjoyed me sucking them. I didn't enjoy it at all, especially since I had to do it front of everyone. I knew most of these people and they knew me.

Once the girls saw that no other men wanted me to suck their cocks, it was time for something new. Lena, taking charge again, said, "Donna, there is a bag in the trunk. Go get it and bring it back in."

I started to go back outside, but Patty stopped me when she said, "Once you get the bag out of the trunk, take all your clothes off, put them in the trunk and come back in so we can play some more."

Damn, now I would be naked outside of the girl's workplace where I might be seen by others. I had to do what I was instructed to do and said, "I will do as you wish."

Then I left not knowing what else may be done with me today. I was sure I was going to get humiliated much more and I know I will be showing my naked body and hard cock to everyone they work with. I wasn't sure if stripping outside was a good idea, but I had to do it.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12