Games Ch. 41

Story Info
The neighbors watch.
6.5k words
4.33
4.2k
3
0

Part 41 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,033 Followers

Games 41

It had been a long day for me, and I slept like a baby. After all the things I was made to do at the girls place of work wore me out. I enjoyed all of it except for being made to lick big Bertha's nasty pussy. I even enjoyed the cocks in my mouth. I'm getting used to sucking cocks and I'm sure I'll have to suck more of them, especially if we go to the party with all their coworkers and spouses.

Once I was awake, I got up from between my girls and scooted out of bed to go get coffee going. Once I had it started, I went out the front door naked to pee and poop. I don't enjoy pooping outside but I can't use the girls bathroom. It will be harder to do once it gets cold and I'm sure they still won't allow me into their bathroom.

I peed firsts, standing facing the road so others can watch if they go by. Then siting on the wooden seat Bill made for me, I pooped. Then I grabbed the baggie and picked it all up. I tossed it into the poop can in the garage then went back inside to get a cup of coffee. I poured my coffee, went back out to sit in view of everyone. The girls told me I had to be outside drinking my coffee every morning.

I leave the door open a little so I can hear them when they are getting up. Once I hear them, I fix coffee for them and carry it to them before fixing breakfast for everyone. Sometimes they tell me what they want and other times I just fix it for them. This morning nothing was said so I was going to fix bacon and eggs with buttered toast. We all like them the same way, which is over medium and that is what I had planned for them.

I don't talk to them since I am not allowed to speak unless they give me permission. The only time I can talk is after I eat a pussy and I must thank it. Of course, since they are making me suck cocks too, I have to thank them as well. I don't talk to the person when I thank them. I talk directly to the pussy or cock once I kiss it.

Once breakfast was ready, I took my sign into the bedroom saying breakfast was ready. We all sat down to eat, and the girls talked. I just listened. Lena said, "We don't need to leave to early so thought we could go to Sally's so he can eat Sharon."

Patty giggled and said, "We can do that if you want. I think she would rather get fucked instead of just having her old pussy licked."

Lena laughed saying, "That would be so cool. Of course, you know Sharon said if anyone was going to fuck her, they had to eat her first. But maybe she'll be ok with being eaten after he fucks her. If not, he can eat her before and after."

I didn't want to do either one. I have eaten her before, and it looks like I'll be doing more this time. I did fuck Sally, but Sharon is older. Oh well, just one more humiliation for me. I wondered what else I might have to do today and if I would be naked all day doing it. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

They continued talking about different things but nothing about what I would be doing the rest of the day. The phone rang and Patty got up to answer it. She was in the living room, so I didn't hear what was said.

When she returned, she said, "OK, good timing. That was Sally and she said that Sharon was now there. I told her we would be over shortly, and Dawn would like to fuck Sharon this time."

Lena said, "So, it looks like our naked boy gets to cum early today. Can't wait to see him fucking that old pussy. She won't be the oldest he will fuck, but she is older than Sally."

I couldn't say anything about what they expect me to do. I can't say no to fucking her even if I wanted to stop with the old ladies. It is what they want, and I must do whatever they desire. I knew some of the older ladies would want to get fucked just like I had to eat Brenda's ninety year old pussy. I was told some of them are in their upper ninety's. Lena asked them to find someone over one hundred so I could eat her. Now, I might have to fuck one that old.

We finished our breakfast and got the kitchen cleaned up. The girls helped me since I was told it was going to be a busy day. Once it was all cleaned up and the dishes washed and put away, Patty said, "Well, guess we need to walk over to Sally's so Dawn can get some new pussy. I'll have to ask if Sharon wants him to eat her first before he fucks her or just wait till, he gives her some cum."

Lena said, "Maybe she'll want both. I think that he should eat her for a while to get her nice and wet, so she doesn't get hurt when he sticks that cock in her. And remember, she said she has a cunt so we must call it a cunt."

They decided I should go totally naked with no shoes. That way I wouldn't have to remove them before I get busy with Sharon. They figured she would be naked already so I might as well be that way too. They also said Sally would probably be naked to watch.

We left the house and walked over to Sally's. Just as they figured, Sally and Sharon were both naked sitting outside waiting. We walked up to them, and the girls said hello, explaining I can't talk until they say I can.

Then Lena said, "Sharon, I know you love to have your cunt licked and I don't blame you. But we want to watch him fuck you if that is ok."

Sharon said, "Yes, I would love to be fucked, but you know my rule. No fucking until I get my cunt eaten."

Patty said, "That won't be a problem. We were wondering if you would rather be eaten first and then fucked. Or just fuck and then get that cunt eaten to get it clean. You can do both if you wish. Dawn will do anything you want."

Sharon thought about it and then said, "I think I would like to be eaten and then fucked. If he eats me first it won't be as dry as it is now."

"That is ok with us. You do know he will eat your cunt after he fucks you, right. He has to clean up every pussy that gets fucked while he is around. He always cleans us out after he fucks us. Isn't that right Dawn?" Lena told her.

I just nodded my head to answer her question about me eating cum from them after being fucked. I wondered what other humiliations I would get from my girls today. I soon found out when Patty said, "Bob, if you get hard while we are here, Dawn will suck your cock if it is ok with Sally."

Bob laughed and said, "Well, I will probably get hard, and Sally has told me that she would love to see him sucking on me. Sally can play with me while he takes care of Sharon, so he has something to do later."

Well, my humiliation never stops. Now, I might have to suck an old man's cock after I fuck an old lady. I know when I fucked Sally before, I almost had to suck his cock. Sally wanted it and saved me from the embarrassment. I looked at Bob and he had pulled his pants down and his cock was starting to get hard already.

Lena wanted to humiliate me a little more and said, "Since Bob is nice enough to pull his cock out, why don't you go to him, kiss it and take in your mouth for a minute before you eat Sharon's cunt."

Didn't want to do that, but I was given an order by my hot little lover. I can't refuse anything she wants, so went to Bob, bent down, and kissed the tip of his cock. Then, I opened my mouth and took his cock inside. I felt it stiffen up a little more and knew I would be sucking it later to make him cum.

I held it in my mouth for a short time and then released it, kissed it again and said, "Guess I'll be back for more later."

Sally laughed and said, "Thought you said he couldn't talk."

Patty explained. "He can't talk except when he either eats a pussy or sucks a cock. Then he has to say something nice to it. Since he had it in his mouth, he is required to talk to it. He can only talk to pussies and cocks. He never talks to people without permission."

Everyone thought that was funny. I just thought it was embarrassing. I enjoy the humiliation my girls give me, and they know how to embarrass me all the time. I wonder how much more I can take and vowed to take as much as they want to give me. I never imagined I would be getting this much exposure and humiliation when I first asked Patty to do it for me. We have all come a long way since then.

"Sharon, where would you like to have that cunt eaten? Inside in the bed or right out here where others might see him doing it?" Lena asked.

Sharon said, "Well, I would enjoy having him eat my cunt right out here and hope some others go by to see it. I love an audience. But when he fucks me, I want to be in the bed so I'm comfortable."

"Good. Dawn get down there and eat that cunt and make her cum. Then you can take her to bed, so she gets to feel that cock in her cunt." Patty said.

I did as my wife wanted, got down in front of Sharon while she spread her legs apart for me. Her cunt still did not look that great and as I got closer, I noticed it wasn't smelling any better either. I don't like eating anyone who smells bad and especially an old one like Sharon. I leaned in closer and stuck my tongue out and licked her nasty slit. I gagged a little but kept licking her. I had to make her cum and get her wet so I could fuck her.

I don't know if anyone else came by to see me humiliating myself with this old lady since I was stuck between her legs with my tongue in her cunt. I thought about what I was doing and wondered how many men had eaten her when she was younger. She said she made everyone one eat her out before they could fuck her or get a blow job.

I continued licking her and sticking my tongue inside her cunt. I found her clit and sucked on it for a short time before sticking my tongue back inside her hole. I wanted to be sure she was really juicy for when I stuck my cock in her. Don't want to hurt my cock today.

I tasted her juices as she was getting wet now. I continued my assault on her cunt and she was getting wetter all the time. At least I won't be fucking a dry cunt. Sharon started squirming in her chair and making different noises as I ate her out.

I heard some other noises behind me like people talking. I also heard Sally say, "Bob, I haven't seen you that hard since Dawn fucked me. But, this time, I can't suck you off. That will be Dawn's job once he fucks my sister."

Well, my fate is in the hands of others, and it looks like I'll be sucking that old mans cock once I fuck this old lady. I hope they don't make me suck him off out here where the neighbors could see me. I don't like sucking any cock, but it will be worse if all the neighbors know me as a cocksucker.

I continued working on Sharon wanting her to cum so I could get up and away from the smell. Plus, I want to be away from my neighbors who might be watching me. I wasn't looking forward to fucking her just so I could eat her again. Definitely not looking forward to sucking an old cock. That is the worse part of what I have to do.

Sharon was moving more now, and she was groaning much louder. I sucked on her clit some more and bit it a little. When I did that, she started cumming in my mouth. She tasted a little better with her juices flowing, but it was still bad. Sally wasn't that way, and I couldn't figure out why Sharon tasted and smelled so bad. Guess it was her hygiene practices.

She grabbed my head and pulled me deep into her cunt as she had a big orgasm. I was grateful she had cum, but now I had to go inside to fuck her and then eat it again to clean her up. Then it was sucking a cock again.

Once she pushed me away from her, I was able to look around. Bob was now naked with a hard cock, and I saw many of the neighbors watching as I was eating an old lady's cunt. I was turning red with shame because I did it in front of others. I just hoped that I could suck Bob's cock in private but knowing my girls I'll be doing it in front of some of the other neighbors.

Once I noticed that Sharon had calmed down from her orgasm, I leaned back in kissed her cunt and said, "Thank you for letting me eat you and make you cum. Now, I get to fuck you so I can eat you again." Then I kissed her cunt again. I don't know why I kissed it the second time. I was never told I had to do that. I just did it.

She laughed and said, "Damn, you are good. Yes, my cunt is ready for that hard cock, and it looks like Bob is ready for your mouth. Let's get inside so I can be comfortable while you fuck me."

Lena said, "Yes, Dawn help your lover inside so you can fuck her. Then once you get her cleaned up, we can come back out so everyone can see you suck cock."

Well, guess everyone in the neighborhood will know I suck cocks along with eating pussy. I wonder how many more of the neighbors will want me sucking them once they see me sucking Bob. Can't worry about that right now since I have to help Sharon up and get her in the house so I can fuck her. I am not looking forward to putting my cock in the old cunt, but my girls want it done, so I have to do it.

I helped Sharon out of the chair and walked with her into the house. She held my hand all the way in like we were lovers or something. Once we got to the house, we entered the bedroom and she got on the bed. It was the same room and bed that I fucked Sally in. Hopefully I won't have to do any more with them in here.

Once she was on the bed, I looked out and saw that several of the neighbors had followed us in and were going to watch us fuck. No damn privacy at all. Well, my girls are getting what they work for. My exposure and humiliation grows everyday with the two of them. I knew I had to get in bed with her so we could fuck and as I was getting on the bed, Patty said, "Be sure you make love to her body Dawn. Do it like you do with me."

That meant I had to make out with this old lady, kissing her, slipping my tongue in her mouth playing with and sucking on her saggy tits. It is what my wife wanted to see, so I just nodded and began to work on Sharon. I held her in my arms, feeling her old naked body on mine. That was gross. I kissed her lips and pried them open so I could slip my tongue inside. I let my tongue taste her nasty mouth while we kissed. Then, it was on to the rest of her body. I touched her old tits with my fingers and then leaned down to take one in my mouth to suck.

I sucked on her tit while I played with the other one, then swapped and sucked the other one. I reached down to her nasty cunt and fingered it for a short time. She was wet, which was the only good thing about doing what I had to do. She was warming up and she whispered "Fuck my cunt. Put that hard cock in me and fuck me hard."

I had to do it and the sooner I made her cum the better I would feel. Of course, once we had both cum, I had to suck my cum back out and swallow it. That would be gross because even if my cum wasn't bad, mixed with her cunt juice, I had to swallow her slime too.

I did what she wanted. Positioning myself above her and sliding my hard cock into her old cunt. It wasn't tight like the young girls I've had but it wasn't that sloppy either. At least I could feel her walls with my cock. I fucked her as I kissed her lips again and even stuck my tongue inside again. It was gross to say the least, but I thought it might help her to cum quicker.

She fucked me back and we got into a good rhythm. It felt like I was fucking her for hours and hours. Probably because I didn't want to do it to start with. My wife and little lover think it's funny because it humiliates me in front of others. It wasn't that long inside her cunt, and I knew this old lady had to have been one hot piece of ass when she was younger. It would have been nice to fuck her back then instead of now.

I felt her cunt begin to squeeze my cock and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum. I started fucking her harder and faster to help get her off. I knew I had to eat it once we were done and was ready for that part too. I will do whatever it takes to make my girls happy.

A few more stokes of me going deep with her meeting every thrust with her body and she started cumming all around my cock. It was time for me to get off too and I drove in deep one last time and started cumming with her. It felt good to cum, and I needed it. The bad part was where I was cumming. I never wanted to fuck old ladies but now I have fucked two of them.

Once she finished cumming, she dropped her legs back on the bed. She had wrapped her legs around my ass when we were fucking. Now, she is relaxed, and I think very satisfied. I wondered how long it had been since she had a cock in her horny cunt. I waited for a moment and then pulled out of her. I knew I had to clean up her freshly fucked cunt and I was not looking forward to it. Not looking forward to eating her cunt again and was not looking forward to sucking Bob's old cock either.

I prayed they would let me do it in the bedroom where no one but my girls, Sharon and Sally could watch. That alone would be humiliating but I think the girls had convinced Bob to let me suck him off outside where the rest of the neighbors could watch. I would be known as a cocksucker to all of them.

Once I pulled out of Sharon's sloppy cunt, I moved down and put my head between her legs. Her cunt looks worse now since I had just fucked it. It was open and I could see right inside. I had to do it, so I leaned in, kissed her cunt and then licked around the outer lips to get our combined juices off her. My cum in her made her taste a little better, but not much.

Once I had her lips cleaned up, I stuck my tongue in her hole and got more cum out of her. I sucked it all out and swallowed it as everyone watched me humiliate myself. The girls enjoy humiliating me and love to make me do it myself. I licked and sucked her sloppy cunt and made her cum one more time before I stopped licking her.

Once she had the last orgasm, she pushed me away and took a deep breathe. I waited for a moment before I leaned back in, kissed her nasty cunt and said, "Thank you for allowing me too fuck you and letting me clean out my nasty cum after I fucked this pretty cunt."

My girls laughed, knowing I didn't think her cunt was pretty and only said that to make her happy. I kissed her cunt one last time and then moved away. I licked my lips to be sure I had everything cleaned off me and looked at the others. They all had big smiles on their faces, and I knew the girls had much more planned for me today.

Lena said, "That was amazing Dawn. I know you love old pussies and will love to get some more of them later on, but now, you have to help Bob get rid of his hard on. We have all helped him keep it hard for you."

I could picture them holding his cock as I fucked his sister-in-law. Patty said, "Yes, my lovely husband, you now get to suck and old man's cock. We need to get set up, so Bob is comfortable. Lena, help him outside and get him sitting where the others can watch Dawn suck a cock."

This is not what I ever wanted to do. I didn't want to suck a cock to start with, but the girls made me do it. Not only once either. I sucked John's cock, then Jim, the car salesman, then three more yesterday when they took me to work with them. The others weren't out in the open where my neighbors could watch. I know several of their coworkers watched, but that was different.

Now, I will have to humiliate myself even more by sucking Bob's old cock in front of the neighbors. I'm sure there will be quite a few of them out by now. It is still early in the day, and I prayed I wouldn't be made to suck any more cocks in the neighborhood.

I watched Lena take Bob outside. He was naked and she had his cock in her hand to keep him hard for me. His cock was impressive for being old. He was just a bit smaller than me and pretty thick. He also had gray hair around it where I have no hair on mine. The girls make sure I am shaved at least once a week. They shave me from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. They have talked about getting me waxed so they didn't have to shave me. I think they enjoy shaving me so not too worried about the waxing.

Patty took my hand and walked with me outside. I didn't want to suck a cock, especially an old cock and not in view of the neighbors. My wife and little lover don't care what I want. It is something they wanted and I'm sure it was discussed before they made me do it.

bydasea
bydasea
1,033 Followers
12